View Full Version : Penetanguishene Ontario Canada

Mikes_angel
01-29-2005, 09:30 AM
Hey There Ladies

My Name Is Amanda And I Am From St Catharines Ontario Canada And I Was Woundering If Anyone Has A Loved The Central North Correctional Centre In Penetaguishene If So Please Let Me Know I Need Help Getting Up There To See My Fiance And I Will Gladly Help Pay The Gas I Just Desperatly Need The Help Please If Anyone Can Help Me It Will Be Greatly Appreciated Thank You Amanda

jpzgirl
01-29-2005, 10:09 PM
My boyfriend is at the north central correctional center. I just found out. I'm so lost. Any advice. He's been in for 6months and is serving a six month sentence. I don't even know where to begin.I haven't heard from him since he got arrested.

DLM
02-01-2005, 03:10 PM
jpzgirl- I am glad you finally found your boyfriend- how did you find out where he is? You said he has been in for 6 months and is serving a 6-months sentence- does that mean he will be released soon? I guess the first thing you could do is to write to him.

maddie021306
10-17-2008, 12:00 AM
my boy friend is in central north as well and i dont no how to get a visit anything i am just so confused and lost i'm from london ontario any information on anyhting aobut hat jail would be apprecaited thank you all

ChristinaL
10-23-2008, 04:44 PM
my boy friend is in central north as well and i dont no how to get a visit anything i am just so confused and lost i'm from london ontario any information on anyhting aobut hat jail would be apprecaited thank you all

Central North Correctional Centre
1501 Fuller Ave
Penetang
L9M 2H4

705-549-9470 is the Phone #

My guy was sent there for 2 weeks, don't ask me why ?? it's still a mystery.

I just called them and asked what unit he was in and when I could visit.
I had no problems with anything at all visiting him there.

C

chistosa_87
03-03-2009, 10:01 AM
Is there a way to get to penetang by GO bus?..i know its going to take forever but how would i get there by GO bus, or by grey hound if i cant get a ride?:confused:

imyBBY
03-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Pretty sure he has to add you to his vistor's list and you have to be approved, then call this number (705)549-9470 ext 3124 to make a day you'll come visit.

ChristinaL
03-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Pretty sure he has to add you to his vistor's list and you have to be approved, then call this number (705)549-9470 ext 3124 to make a day you'll come visit.

I think all visitors have to be put on a visitor list, as in any jail system, (saves people getting in there to see him, if they are not allowed, either by order of the courts or by him) but when my guy was there, I just had to find out when his visits were, and I was allowed in to see him, after I told them who I was, and he had ok'd it. I had no problem. It was all very well planned and no problems...
No waitiing in huge line ups or anything as they do have scheduled visits, which is wonderful.

But, do call ahead and ask. Keeps it cool for all. You don't want to be turned away after travelling for hours.

sareena
03-20-2009, 01:09 PM
I'm going to Penetang, probably next month, if you can get to Toronto you're welcome to take the greyhound with me, it'll cost around 45.20 (inc tax) for a round trip from TO - Penetang, if you buy 7 days in advance. I'll be getting a hotel in Penetang for a couple nights too (I found one for $48 a night). I can let you know more info if you want? It's about a 3 hour bus ride too.

lovelle
03-22-2009, 08:19 PM
Just letting you know that if you contact the Howard John Society they vist there every Sat. unless they cancel the trip for whatever reason. the cost is 20.00 from Toronto and there is 3 pick up locations the number is 416 408- 1618

Dont forget to call the jail 24 hours b4 your visit to book it and they only do the visiting list Monday- Friday 9-4 so if you want a weekend visit book it no later then Friday and your person you are visiting must have you on their list.

Is there a way to get to penetang by GO bus?..i know its going to take forever but how would i get there by GO bus, or by grey hound if i cant get a ride?:confused:

Greeneyez08
03-23-2009, 11:25 AM
Central North Correctional Centre
1501 Fuller Ave
Penetang
L9M 2H4

C

Hey i was just wondering if you can write letters to them if so who do you address it to ?? do you just need the unit ## ???

lovelle
03-23-2009, 11:36 AM
hello again I just called to book my transportation with the howard john society to central north they called me back to inform me that they have cancelled any trips up there until April and that instead of Sat. they might start going up there on Sunday
just thought I would update my previous post

ChristinaL
03-25-2009, 05:48 PM
Hey i was just wondering if you can write letters to them if so who do you address it to ?? do you just need the unit ## ???

Of course,you can write to him... Just address it to him, (his name etc.) at the address I have supplied.

If you don't know the unit, that's ok, it will get to him. Next time you talk to him ask what unit he's in, and then you can put that on the envelope on his next letter.

I never had a problem with my letters getting to my guy..

Just write to him soon, he will be looking forward to it....

Send him a silly or funny card every week to make him feel wanted or whatever, tell him you miss and love him, or just send a card, at least he knows your thinking about him, that's what i do with mine. I know it may sound silly, but he loves it...

If you can afford it, send him a money order or put some money in his canteen. I'm sure he will love that too.

What we don't realize is, we are getting on with our lives (somewhat, because we really have to ) as we have jobs or family etc, and they have nothing to do all day but to think.... What they really think about, we may not really know, but I know they look forward to hearing from us.

I know it's a godsend for my guy..

Don't be afraid, just do it, he will love it...

C

rblovescg
01-29-2011, 05:06 PM
hello how are you? i am trying to find my way there to see my man but i am not sure how to get there from mississauga. And do you have to call 24 hours before a visit?Central North Correctional Centre
1501 Fuller Ave
Penetang
L9M 2H4

C

gurlsetzfire
01-30-2011, 02:48 PM
You do have to call ahead and book an appointment to visit. I know you have to be put on his approved visitors list. Usually allowed 4 family members and 2 non family members. It took my man about a week to get the paper work filled out before I was on his list and scheduled a visit. The staff there were really helpful and nice. I didnt have any bad experiences visiting there. If you have any other questions, let me know.

harley77
06-02-2011, 08:42 AM
hi could anyone give me some information on CNCC jail..my boyfriend just went there from hamilton here..any information on this i would appreciate it alot..this is all new to me...i dont know the times the inmates are let out of cells and for how long a time a day ..when do lights go off..and do they get to use the phones and when..please help ..thanks

harley77
06-02-2011, 08:43 AM
hi could anyone give me some information on CNCC jail..my boyfriend just went there from hamilton here..any information on this i would appreciate it alot..this is all new to me...i dont know the times the inmates are let out of cells and for how long a time a day ..when do lights go off..and do they get to use the phones and when..please help ..thanks..

harley77
06-03-2011, 08:40 PM
my boyfriend is in cncc does anyone know how many phones are on the range and what are they hours like for getting locked up at night ..can any inmate use the phones...any kind of information would be great..and i just found out he is on unit 4range..any new information about this jail i wouls appreciate it alot..thank

gurlsetzfire
06-05-2011, 01:43 PM
My man was in there for a bit. On his range there were 3 phones. They got locked down alot there to. Usually they would be unlocked sometime in the morning, then locked up for a few hours inthe afternoon, I believe it was about 1130 or 1200 until around 3 but it's been a while so I may be a little off with the times. Then usually, he would et locked up again around 730 or 8, but again it's been a little bit so the times may be slightly off. Feel free to message me and I will try to answer your questions as best I can.

Sent from my iPhone using PrisonTalk

harley77
06-17-2011, 05:33 PM
my boyfriend was in a fight and has now been put into segregation at cncc jail..i was wondering if anyone knows what happens here and can they get out to use the phones here...any information would be great..this is new for me..thanks

harley77
06-17-2011, 05:34 PM
my boyfriend was in a fight and has now been put into segregation at cncc jail..i was wondering if anyone knows what happens here and can they get out to use the phones here...any information would be great..this is new for me..thanks...:(...

gurlsetzfire
06-21-2011, 07:36 AM
my boyfriend was in a fight and has now been put into segregation at cncc jail..i was wondering if anyone knows what happens here and can they get out to use the phones here...any information would be great..this is new for me..thanks

When my man was in seg, he was still allowed visits and phone, but not as often and he had no privileges on the first day in seg and after he was judicated. They took away his mattress at 7 am and didn't give it back until 9pm.