Brickeys, AR
72320-0180
Telephone: 870-295-4700
Fax Number: 870-295-6564
Employees: 204
Established: 1992 - ACA Accredited
Unit Capacity: 1216

Operations:
Field Crops, Education, jail operations, leash dog program and Substance Abuse Treatment Program.

Directions: From Pine Bluff travel approximately 78 miles east on Highway 79 East to Marianna. Turn left at first red light when entering the city of Marianna, continue on Highway 79 12 miles, turn right on Highway 131, travel mile and turn left on gravel road.

Charlesboo2550
05-25-2006, 10:59 PM
How about directions from Little Rock?? Someone please P.M. that may know this information.
Thanks RE

Jade01
05-25-2006, 11:58 PM
I do not know directions to Brickeys from Little Rock, but I can tell you from Little Rock to Marianna. Just take I-40 East towards Memphis and get off at Exit 221 Marianna/Wheatley. I would try www.mapquest.com, it always helps me. Doesn't look like Brickeys is that far from Marianna.

babygirl128
01-29-2010, 07:12 PM
anybody please tell me what its like in there my husband is thier an his prorole hearing is Feb 24 when will he come home after the hearing

bell1234
02-09-2010, 09:10 AM
First off what is his T.E. date then you can estimate when he's coming home. Just because he makes parole doesn't actually mean that he is immediately getting out. He may be stipulated a program to take by the board but his release date is his P.E. or T.E. date.

MrsSmithToBe
03-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Anybody been having problems with your loved one recieving mail there lately? I sent my husband his vday stuff way before the actual day and he still has yet to get it along with numerous letters i have sent. I get his just fine. What can be done?

T's Love
03-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Anybody been having problems with your loved one recieving mail there lately? I sent my husband his vday stuff way before the actual day and he still has yet to get it along with numerous letters i have sent. I get his just fine. What can be done?

My fiance is there and he hasnt been getting his mail either. This week I've mailed about 5 letters and he has only gotten 2 of them. And even before this week he's not been getting mail on time. Last week he got a letter I sent in February! So, something is going on.

cherrieblsm
03-22-2010, 09:30 AM
Thats bogus...My fiance said he got some of my mail while he was in processing like a week after I sent it. Also I am kind of freaking out because I haven't heard from him since friday at 8 am. He went into gen pop after that and I haven't heard form him since. I am worried for him...Is there anyone up there I can call to check on him like who would I ask for or what would I ask? anyone know any help would be great.

snibbicus
03-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Thats bogus...My fiance sai
d he got some of my mail while he was in processing like a week after I sent it. Also I am kind of freaking out because I haven't heard from him since friday at 8 am. He went into gen pop after that and I haven't heard form him since. I am worried for him...Is there anyone up there I can call to check on him like who would I ask for or what would I ask? anyone know any help would be great.. Hi my brother is in brickeys we don't talk anymore but I want to know how he is doing any help would be nice

Cowboy'sWife
03-28-2010, 05:20 PM
Thats bogus...My fiance said he got some of my mail while he was in processing like a week after I sent it. Also I am kind of freaking out because I haven't heard from him since friday at 8 am. He went into gen pop after that and I haven't heard form him since. I am worried for him...Is there anyone up there I can call to check on him like who would I ask for or what would I ask? anyone know any help would be great.

i don't know if all guys are like this, but my hubby tells me NOT to worry if i'm not hearing from him as often as normal...sometimes he's just sleeping more, or catching some movies or working out more than normal to break up the routine. ur man could be working long hours or who knows. but my hubby says if there is a problem, i can guarantee that he'll be burning that phone up calling me over and over to let me know something's up. even if they get in trouble, they can always get to a phone pretty soon after. just be patient (as possible). i can't say that there's anyone to call and "check" on ur man...it's prison...but i've called up there b/4 and played like i had a visit coming up and wanted to make sure he wasn't in trouble or anything before I made the drive.