View Full Version : Inspirational poems for inmates???

JessDaPrincess
02-24-2005, 05:07 PM
Hi everybody. as you can all see by my counter... my man will be home VERY soon!!! I'm looking for poems of inspiration that basically say "I believe in you, I'll always be here for you and/or I have faith in you" If anyone knows of any poems of that sort... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post them for me!!! I'd GREATLY appreciate it!!! I want that man to KNOW exactly how much I really beieve in him and that I will be here through thick and thin... by his side. Thanks SOOOOOOOO much and may God bless each and every one of you!!!! :D ;) :p

equalforall?
02-24-2005, 06:25 PM
"The times - that time took away"

It seems like it has been forever....
since I last held you in my arms
I have waited for this moment....
I have longed for your charm.

I want to say so many things.......
As I hold you oh so tight.
It has been such a long journey.....
A tough and lonely fight.

Freedom means more to me now.........
than it ever did before.
Please never leave me agian........
for those cold and lonely doors.

You see I have been waiting.......
for you to return to me.
So that I can tell you.....
You mean the World to me.

You can finally wipe my tears away.
The never ending river that flowed inside of me.......
As I know flowed in you as well...
We are now Free.

I couldn't imagine being without you....
I just wanted you to know....
I love you oh so much!
Your heart has pierced my soul.

I know what you have been through....
I can only imagine how tough.
I will always be here for you.....
We can burry all that stuff!

A rare and precious moment........
As i look into your eyes,
deep within your soul.....
I truley realize....

That we are stronger.....
for the times- that time took away.
Together we can over come.....
hand in hand we will stay.

Christophers' Mom February 24th 2005

I just wrote this for you I hope you like it!!!
I forgot how much I liked writing poems---
Thank you for the request.

JessDaPrincess
02-25-2005, 12:17 AM
Awwww equalforall you brought tears to my eyes with that poem, for reals!!!!! :cry: :yes: THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH FOR THAT!!!!! That was SOOOOO sweet of you!!!! I LOVE IT, it REALLY does say exactly how I feel, that's why it touched me SOOOOO much!!!!! I just printed it out and I'm sending it to him tomorrow with the letter I just finished writing!!!!! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a beautiful peom for me and my sweet love!!!! That really does mean SOOOOO much to me!!!!!! Sweetie, you have a REAL TALENT for writing poetry and I mean that!!!!!! You're good!!!!! :D :thumbsup: ;) I knew I came to the right place for that poem, you got it girlfriend!!!!!!!! Thanks again SOOOOO very much and may God bless you!!!!!!!! You're such a sweetie!!!!!!! :D ;) :p :yes:

equalforall?
02-25-2005, 09:35 AM
Tearsformyclown,
You are welcome!! Thank you for bring poetry back into my life. I was inspired by you to write agian! Thank You and good luck I wish you both well peace and happiness in your journey through life

Sincerely,
Christophers' Mom

JessDaPrincess
02-25-2005, 01:04 PM
Awwww Hon... I am SOOOOOOO glad that I could inspire you to write such heart-felt words... you really do have an amazing talent and should definitely do more with it!!!!!! Thank you SOOOOO much for the warm wishes to me and my love.... I hope everything goes as great as I'm imagining it to be!!!!! I love him and will never leave his side, that's all that really matters in our relationship. We CAN and WILL get through anything and everything as long as we stick together and try hard. I believe in him, I really do.... I KNOW he can turn this whole mess around and make it a beautiful thing!!!!!!! Thanks for being such a sweetie and thanks again for writing such a beautiful poem for me, I feel honored!!!!!!! I really do!!!!!! :D :p ;) :thumbsup: Have a great day and may God bless you!!!!!! Hugs sweetie!!!!!!