View Full Version : Cute Envelope Sayings?????

bIgMiKeSlAdY08
03-28-2005, 06:07 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find cute sayings to add to envelopes like for example S.W.A.K(sealed with a kiss) thati can put on the back of the envelopes thanks

Cassandra

ginaned
03-28-2005, 06:13 PM
there was one that went with s.w.a.k it goes s.w.a.l.c.m.k.w.s which means sealed with a lick cause my kiss wont stick

bIgMiKeSlAdY08
03-28-2005, 06:43 PM
there was one that went with s.w.a.k it goes s.w.a.l.c.m.k.w.s which means sealed with a lick cause my kiss wont stick

thats cute:D

JustHeather
03-28-2005, 09:33 PM
I usually put little pictures or something using clip art...i know thats not sayings..but..um..besides that, I've drawn an arrow to a spot and said Kiss Here and you've kissed me...kinda corny but he liked it...

monet420
03-28-2005, 11:48 PM
I either put love you, miss you, Little stuff like that. I have found little says online that i have put also :)

WillsRedneckLuv
03-28-2005, 11:56 PM
www.firehotquotes.com (http://www.firehotquotes.com) has some cute things.

monet420
03-29-2005, 01:08 AM
www.firehotquotes.com (http://www.firehotquotes.com) has some cute things.

That is a great site :) I booked Marked It :) Love IT :)

KryBabi23
03-29-2005, 05:13 AM
This one is the one I usually see on the letters my boo send me "Dear Mr. Postman, if this letter doesn't reach its destination, then send it to heaven b-cuz it was meant for an angel!" Kinda long I know but good

mamicita
03-29-2005, 07:52 AM
girl what i do most the time is go to walmart and get the color evnelopes...and buy stickers and glitter to put on them...then i spray it with vicky perfume..then i add some lil cute words on the back....:)

jat76009
03-29-2005, 08:57 AM
I may have this wrong but when my ex was in Viet Nam he wrote Iniibig Kita on the back of all his letters which according to him was I love you in Philipino.

JustHeather
03-29-2005, 10:59 AM
girl what i do most the time is go to walmart and get the color evnelopes...and buy stickers and glitter to put on them...then i spray it with vicky perfume..then i add some lil cute words on the back....:)

Lucky...we put the smallest of stickers(that isnt the stamp) or if even a card has too much glitter, its gettin denied quicker than you can say mail call....

Lilboobooev
03-29-2005, 11:09 AM
i use to pu the sealed with a lick cause a kiss wouldnt stick...too ..hahaha... :D or if not i just put like little hearts and i miss you or i love you or whatever :) I like the postman to heaven thing...thats cute

Jen661
03-29-2005, 11:23 AM
it5's not s.w.a.k but I like it! :)

Ravenslove
03-29-2005, 01:53 PM
my Raven is Apache so I write sayings in Apache to him. Also love quotes. my mail man knows I am in Love

Schmusi34
03-29-2005, 11:27 PM
SWALK – Sealed with a loving kiss
ILU – I love you
CIL – Crazy in love
LYM – Love you madly
ILY4E – I love you for ever
GNSDILY – Good night sweet dreams I Love you
ILYMTTASITS – I love you more than there are stars in the sky
LYM – Love You Madly
AILH – And I Love Her
ALG – Ain’t Love Grand
AML – All My Love
BBML – Bye Bye My Love
BILY – Because I Love You
CIL – Crazy In Love
DYRL – Do You Remember Love
EMILY – Every Moment I Love You
FIL – Fool In Love
FYL – For Your Love
GNSDILY – Good Night Sweet Dreams I Love You
HDIFILWY – How Did I Fall In Love With You
HOLLAND – Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
IILWY – I’m In Love With You
ILU – I Love You
ILU2 – I Love You Too
LLY4E – I LoveYou Forever
ILYMTTASITS – I Love You More Than There Are Stars In The Sky
ILYMTYLM – I Love You More Than You Love Me
ILYTTDFATCCSH – I Love You Till The Deserts Freeze And The Cows Come Skating Home
ISALY – I Shall Always Love You
ITIILA – I Think I’m In Love Again
IWALU – I Will Always Love You
L & K – Love and Kisses
L & L – Love and Laughter
L2U – Love To You
L2M – Love To Meet
LA – Love Always
LAFS – Love At First Sight
LF – Love Forever

Smileyinez
03-30-2005, 12:02 AM
looks like someone knows a lot of short hand

Schmusi34
03-30-2005, 04:13 AM
No :) I just know where to look ;)

Mattsgirl
03-30-2005, 05:22 AM
Lucky...we put the smallest of stickers(that isnt the stamp) or if even a card has too much glitter, its gettin denied quicker than you can say mail call....
I just wanted to say too that here you can't put the littlest sticker, glitter, glue, anything on, in or around the envelope except a stamp or it will get denied.

RaspberryGal
03-30-2005, 06:09 AM
8-3-1 = Eight letters, Three Words, One meaning ("I Love You")

or

3-2-1 = Three Words, Two People, One love

Gregsbabygirl
03-30-2005, 04:47 PM
I always write on the back of the letter S.W.L.O.L...sealed with lots of love..and i kiss it with really red lipstick..he loves that..and the letter always has my favorite perfume..and his...

smalls29403
03-30-2005, 05:09 PM
My mom told me about this one "go mail go because I can't" this was when we could not make it for our Easter visit

RegisSweetness
04-05-2005, 07:01 PM
i just always put a big lipstick kiss on the outside of the envelope and write "sealed with a kiss, or i miss your kiss" next to it but i like the sealed with a kiss cuz the lick wont stick one. i gotta use that!!!! :D

ErinVA
04-13-2005, 02:30 PM
i put stamps (like rubber stamps - that you use an inkpad with) - on my envelopes - they usually have them on sale at walmart - and he loves them!

Jessiegirl813
05-05-2005, 02:08 PM
I got this saying from a friend and put it on his envelopes

"Your letters are like kisses when you cant be here"

Cute huh??

LeBeau
05-05-2005, 02:18 PM
I always sign off with something that leads in well to "My Love, My Laughter & Lots of Both"
On the outside of the envelope, if I write an invoice for the mail clerks, it looks like this:

Contents: 12 envelopes
Approx. 50 sheets paper
1 loving heart
1 sheet {20 count} stamps
3 photographs
5 kisses
1 letter

MomsGoingBack
05-08-2005, 11:45 PM
My mom always writes 8-3-1.
Meaning: 8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning, I LOVE YOU.

She has always done this even when shes out and mails me something. But the funny story is. When My husband and I were dating I was working one night and told him I would Page Him with what time I got off. Well I was on brake and I paged him 831. So what time do you think he was there to pick me up. 8:31pm. LOL.. HAHAHA.. Needless to say He left after 30mins. But was back to get me at midnight when I really got off. He didnt know what to think. Of course He thinks its cute now and we have something to laugh about.

----------
Beth Ann
----------

MomsGoingBack
05-08-2005, 11:47 PM
sorry I didnt catch someone else posted this mine already. Sorry

Ken'sWife
05-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Thanks everyone for sharing so much, boy do I feel a lack of creativity, but blessed with all the suggestions I have gotten here.

Ravenslove
05-09-2005, 02:11 PM
I have to let you guys in on a laugh. In this thread I told you that I write Apache to my man. Well we weren't getting any letters all last week. Then we found out why. Raven was called into the gang coodinater and asked what was on our envelopes. Raven had to go and get his Apache-English dictionary to prove it was just support and love saying and not gang related. Then he was handed 3 of my letters and 4 from him to me. Yes they did cancel the postage on his letters to me so it will cost him 4 more stamps. How crazy is that.

1nonlyTeRe
05-09-2005, 04:51 PM
at Walmart u can buy stickerts that say SWAK.. I got a few sheets last month.. they are too cute..

MomsGoingBack
05-26-2005, 02:39 PM
Before I was little dad always worked out of town on long trips. So he would write mom and send post cards from where ever he was. Anyways one of the sayings he would put on it was:

TSTSTSASMOBICH
To Someone To Sweet To Sleep Alone So Move Over Baby Im Coming Home!

Kinda Long I know. But the whole meaning of it is Special.

Beth Ann

BryansGRRL
06-02-2005, 12:32 PM
I have a calendar of romantic phrases I use,I also use upbeat quotes or favorite sayings I see here and there.I am known by writing a message on the back of the enveloopes and too me its also sharing positive thoughts to ALL who happen to see and read the back of the letters i send as well :thumbsup:

LeBeau
06-02-2005, 01:31 PM
I just got a tattoo that I designed myself and I'm having the flash made into a rubber stamp to use to "seal" the envelope... you could do the same thing with your lip print, yours or your children's handprints (how cute would it be to put a baby's footprint on the envelope!) or any other symbol that appeals to you and/or has some special meaning to you.

babigurl1884
06-03-2005, 06:54 PM
HEY, heres the question.. can you actually stick things on the backs of the envelopes i thought they cut sticky things off, becuz they are scared drugs will get in the jail.. Like when they cut off the stamp!!!

LeBeau
06-04-2005, 07:34 AM
HEY, heres the question.. can you actually stick things on the backs of the envelopes i thought they cut sticky things off, becuz they are scared drugs will get in the jail.. Like when they cut off the stamp!!!
That seems to depend on which facility you're sending mail to and on the current love life of the specific clerk that processes it.:rolleyes: At San Quentin, they say "NO stickers besides the postage stamp" but I know that some mail decorated with stickers get through...

interbiz04
06-04-2005, 07:48 AM
Hey! I put the following on almost all my envelopes. It's a prayer to a letter that I found a long time ago --

"Dear Letter go upon your way,
Over mountain, plain, or sea,
And bless all those who speed your flight,
To where I wish you to be.
And bless all those beneath the roof,
Where I bid you to rest,
But most of all, please bells the one
To whom this letter is addressed."

interbiz04
06-04-2005, 07:51 AM
I always sign off with something that leads in well to "My Love, My Laughter & Lots of Both"
On the outside of the envelope, if I write an invoice for the mail clerks, it looks like this:

Contents: 12 envelopes
Approx. 50 sheets paper
1 loving heart
1 sheet {20 count} stamps
3 photographs
5 kisses
1 letter

:) I LOVE THE INVOICE THING! THAT IS TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeBeau
06-04-2005, 09:13 AM
:) I LOVE THE INVOICE THING! THAT IS TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you... I have a lot of fun with it and he seems to enjoy it...but he did complain recently that two of twelve kisses seemed to be missing;)

ch0l0z_lad13
06-07-2005, 10:57 AM
I usually put Te quiero Mucho which means I love you a lot in Spanish... Love ya babe... or I miss you and I love you.. Or Cuidate y te portas bien... which means Take care and be good in Spanish... usually stuff like that. He writes me "Love ya" or "Love ya babygirl".. stuff like that :).

sonjaprincess
06-07-2005, 09:21 PM
interbiz....

that prayer is great... i plan to put that on my next envelope to my warrior.

Pinky99
06-07-2005, 09:56 PM
I always put S.H.M.I.L.Y. (which stands for "See How Much I Love You)

I got this idea from the book "Chicken Soup For the Couples Soul."

Milady
06-07-2005, 11:15 PM
We usually end up putting a scripture reference on there that has significant meaning at the time. I was delighted the day I received a letter with Proverbs 18:22....wow.

ItsMichelle
06-07-2005, 11:28 PM
I have always heard it 381 - 3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning........hmmmm

Anyway, I decorate my envelopes with rubber stamps. I use pink ink so I can write the address over it. This is a great alternative to stickers :) .

I have a lot of heart stamps that have room to write in them, so sometimes I'll write little messages in each of the hearts.

Also, the stamp is always upside down. Sometimes, someone will give my baby an envelope with the stamp already on it and since he knows I'm ripping the letter open at the mailbox if this happens (cuz I can't wait to get inside) he always "explains" why the stamp isn't the way it's supposed to be!

I have a pink heart notepad and in each letter, I send a love quote on one and send inside the envelope. I never even thought of writing one on the outside! :idea:

gurlnextdoor
06-13-2005, 10:31 PM
I have always heard it 381 - 3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning........hmmmm

Anyway, I decorate my envelopes with rubber stamps. I use pink ink so I can write the address over it. This is a great alternative to stickers :) .

I have a lot of heart stamps that have room to write in them, so sometimes I'll write little messages in each of the hearts.

Also, the stamp is always upside down. Sometimes, someone will give my baby an envelope with the stamp already on it and since he knows I'm ripping the letter open at the mailbox if this happens (cuz I can't wait to get inside) he always "explains" why the stamp isn't the way it's supposed to be!

I have a pink heart notepad and in each letter, I send a love quote on one and send inside the envelope. I never even thought of writing one on the outside! :idea:
Hey my babe always puts the stamps to every letter he sends me upside down too!! He told me that it means "I love You" is that true?? Whether is true or not i also began to put the stamps upside down too...hehe! I also write S.W.A.K. on the back of the envelopes or draw hearts all over the envelope with different color ink...He loves it! :)