View Full Version : I have a list of ALL the federal halfway houses in the U.S. If anyone needs info.

SCM32
04-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Hi everyone
(Meaning federal halfway houses, not D.O.C.)
I don't know where I got it from,
This list may already be on here.
But if anyone needs info. (name, address, and phone numbers) of any halfway house in the U.S. I have them.
The list was made on July 2004.
I would post the link, but I forgot where I got them. (probably from the D.O.J. , or B.O.P )
It is called "Directory of Active Contracts" July 2004
The list is very long, so it would take to long to post every one of them here.
Just ask here, and I will post the info. you want.

SCM32
04-09-2005, 08:08 PM
Here is the link. I finally found it.
http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:ivi7pC_nxO8J:www.bop.gov/locations/cc/CCcontracts.pdf+%22Directory+of+Active+Contracts%2 2&hl=en

Forever_Lovers
04-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Thank you!

Sblue
04-16-2005, 01:41 PM
Hey! Thanks for sharing this info.
I am trying to find out any and all I can on Federal Halfway houses in Albuqueruqe, New Mexico. I know there is one, and I have heard another opened up, but I can't find much info on them.
Please share what you can!
Thanks

SCM32
04-16-2005, 01:50 PM
Hey! Thanks for sharing this info.
I am trying to find out any and all I can on Federal Halfway houses in Albuqueruqe, New Mexico. I know there is one, and I have heard another opened up, but I can't find much info on them.
Please share what you can!
Thanks
I think maby you can call the one that is in the list, and ask them to tell you the phone number, or other info. on the new ones. Maby they can help you with the info.
Also maby you can start a thread, and someone here may know.
Sorry I can't be of more help to you.
Peace, Good Luck :)

SCM32
05-28-2005, 09:42 PM
Here is the link in PDF format. The link I had posted above is no longer working.
Hopefully this one will stay up. :) Also, this is the new 2005 list.

Click here for a list of ALL federal halfway houses in the U.S. (http://www.bop.gov/locations/cc/CCcontracts_05.pdf)

jb123
06-02-2005, 08:32 AM
thank you so much i have been looking for this

SCM32
06-02-2005, 01:04 PM
thank you so much i have been looking for this
Your welcome!
It is good info to have. Especially if people have no clue where the halfway houses are at in their area. :thumbsup:

April07
06-03-2005, 01:54 PM
How often do you suppose they update the list? And how often do new halfway houses get added to the system? So far the closest to us are in SD, IA and CO... all at least 4-5 hours away still.... but it's still a heckuvalot closer than the 12 the FCI is... are y'all tired of my questions yet?? :D

SCM32
06-03-2005, 03:06 PM
How often do you suppose they update the list? And how often do new halfway houses get added to the system? So far the closest to us are in SD, IA and CO... all at least 4-5 hours away still.... but it's still a heckuvalot closer than the 12 the FCI is... are y'all tired of my questions yet?? :D
Don't mark my word on this, but I believe they update the list once per year. And it looks like they update in April. The 2004 and 2005 list were both updated in April. Sorry I can't help you more . :)

coping
06-03-2005, 05:14 PM
Does anyone know if these halfway houses ONLY house federal inmates?

SCM32
06-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Yes, I believe so. The reason I think it's for only federal inmates is because the info. was gotton from the Bureau of prisons website. Also because there is a state halfway house in my county, but it's not on that list.
I can't be positive if any of them would also house state inmates.
I think the only way to find that out would be to call a few of them and ask that question . :) Unless someone from here knows. Sorry :o I wish I knew the answer.

bellisq
06-03-2005, 06:52 PM
I know that the facility in Rockville, Md is a part of the Montgomery County Jail system, and houses both state and federal residents. It is a model program, well furnished and maintained, and is very structured. I think the facility in Fairfax Va operates similarly. I assume there are other places throughout the country that mix residents, and maybe someone will come along who knows of others.

I have found vast differences among these programs thoughout the north/southeast which are the regions i am familiar with. Some are very loose, some strict, some disorganized, some incredibly organized, some corrupt.

April07
06-06-2005, 04:32 PM
I wonder if it's possible to suggest halfway houses -- probably a pipe dream, but we seem to have a LOT of federal offenders in the small town I live in (25,000 people, 4 FBI agents and at least one if not more US probation agent). There is a place here, but it's not on the list... I think it's maybe more of a mental health halfway house, but it seems like they'd be interested in having something where there are apparently enough offenders to warrant four fibbies... just rambling thoughts. Sometimes helps to get them out of my head and onto the screen. :)

GottheTshirt
06-06-2005, 04:53 PM
The Oklahoma H/H in Oklahoma City held state inmates in the past. The Riverside Unit in Tulsa houses both state and Fed. The Feds are held separate. The state inmates are in different security levels, although most are minimum. Some are waiting for a bed at a state H/H, others are THERE for their H/H (I know, I know, don't ask...)

renaissanceman
12-17-2005, 03:50 PM
thank you, this list is the finishing touch to my plan

indyabrams
12-18-2005, 08:16 AM
Thanks for poting this information! It's a great help!!

wench
12-18-2005, 10:16 PM
Thank you VERY much. GREAT info for when the time comes.

Blessings!

laylatg
12-20-2005, 07:34 PM
Hi everyone
But if anyone needs info. (name, address, and phone numbers) of any halfway house in the U.S. I have them.
I would post the link, but I forgot where I got them. (probably from the D.O.J. , or B.O.P )

Hi can you please tell me if there are federal half way houses in new jersey

Thanks Layla

SCM32
12-20-2005, 07:39 PM
Hi can you please tell me if there are federal half way houses in new jersey

Thanks Layla
Hi Layla :)
Heres the pdf link, just scroll down until you see New Jersey. The states are in alphabetical order :) It looks like there's only one in NJ.
Comprehensive Sanction Center
50 Fenwick St. Newark, NJ. 07114
http://www.bop.gov/locations/cc/CCcontracts_05.pdf

Homiegirl
01-10-2006, 02:37 PM
There are NONE close to us...he mine as well just stay in prison for the time he would be in the halfway house... :(

nroute
01-10-2006, 10:57 PM
please send a list of the federal houses in dfw area and the metroplex. Thank you
nroute

nroute
01-10-2006, 11:04 PM
are the federal halfway houses coed?

SCM32
01-10-2006, 11:09 PM
please send a list of the federal houses in dfw area and the metroplex. Thank you
nroute
Hi nroute :) Here is the link in pdf format. Just scroll down, the states are in alpabetical order.
I don't know where you are talking about or I would look for you :D I have been stuck in Florida without leaving for too long, and don't know my way around to good anywhere else, lol :p
But I'll be glad to look if you'll be more specific :)

tapple
03-31-2006, 09:42 AM
I am looking for HH in CT. If you could provide me with the list, I would really appreciate it.

Barbara
03-31-2006, 09:55 AM
Tapple, there are a number of locations in CT try this link. Love Barb

His Sunshine
04-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Hey everyone, I just received a letter from a friend looking for a H/H and I sure didn't know where to start, then I remembered you guy's have all the answers
Thanks Much

wifesupport
04-05-2006, 11:13 AM
i need info on grossman halfway house in kansas. thank you!!!

chrisatlanta
04-05-2006, 08:22 PM
here is the latest updated list for those needing current information!!

www.bop.gov/locations/cc/CCcontracts_0106.pdf

colinswife
04-11-2006, 10:37 PM
thank you so much!!! i have been looking for a list forever. once again thank you

scaredlilmoma
04-20-2006, 04:49 PM
do anyone know if the federal half way house in tulsa oklahoma is still open. i heard it was closing

GottheTshirt
04-30-2006, 04:07 AM
My information is that Riverside in Tulsa lost their contract with the BOP (and should have long ago). The bad news is the latest rumor is they are going to Ponca City. I have not confirmed this. I will try to keep you up to date. Please PM me in a few days after this post.

In addition, the OKC H/H is still operational.

Riverside is still H/H for state inmates, after a fashion. They are holding inmates for the H/H located at Denver and Archer.

OKC is coed, as are most federal H/H's. In fact, I don't know of any federally contracted ones that are not, although I imagine there might be.

Faithful readers?

Kevin

Spark
04-30-2006, 05:08 AM
Thanks for the link SCM32. I've been on the BOP site several times, but didn't know what code the halfway houses are known as.

Spark
04-30-2006, 06:02 AM
I was just doing a check on the addresses listed in Louisiana so I have a peak at what they look like from the satellite view. I noticed that some of the zip codes are wrong, so if anyone is going to write, it may be an idea to phone first and get the writing address from them directly.

LuvmyOz
07-20-2006, 08:18 PM
i WOULD like to find out if my friend is in a halfway house, and if so, which one. If I call that halfway house, aside from his name and date of birth and maybe register number, is there anything else I can tell them in order to
get them to confirm for me that he is there? DO THEY confirm it, or not, I just want to be able to send a letter. Thanks

bellisq
07-20-2006, 10:22 PM
pretty unlikely that they will confirm. Most don't deal with the questions from the public at all.

teri
07-31-2006, 04:03 PM
Does anyone have anybody in a halfway house in Austin, TX? Can I call halfway houses and find out if someone is there?

jessiperez87
09-10-2010, 04:47 PM
any halfway house near edgewater fl...or around the orlando area

dimpletree
02-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Hi everyone
Would you please send me the post. thank yu.

bellisq
02-06-2011, 03:14 AM
Just check out the sticky at the top of the forum. it's a little old, but mostly accurate. Maybe greyghost can find us the updated one?

maryw
02-06-2011, 05:23 PM
would like to have the list of halfway houses in Va. please
thanks,
maryw

bellisq
02-07-2011, 04:59 AM
Again, go to the top of the page and check out the Sticky.

ImJustAMom
10-06-2011, 02:20 PM
I am interested in obtaining this list. Thank you so much!!!

Hi everyone

MiniMoose
10-07-2011, 02:19 PM
There is a link posted in one of the posts above that will give you the list.

MM

I am interested in obtaining this list. Thank you so much!!!

DIRTYKITTIE
10-08-2011, 02:46 PM
I would like Texas hwh list. Thanx so much!

MiniMoose
10-08-2011, 06:10 PM
You can find the list at the top of the forum in a "sticky".

I would like Texas hwh list. Thanx so much!

DIRTYKITTIE
10-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Thanx so much Minimoose! :)