View Full Version : Middleton Prison Unit (Texas) - Do you have a loved one there?

Pages : [1] 2

jftazzy102
06-19-2005, 01:24 PM
You know I was just thinking. We have 3 of us members that have our loved ones in Middleton Unit at the same time, and I was wondering how many of the newer PTO memebers have their loved one at Middleton?

If so let us know and if you have any question about Middlteon Unit feel free to ask or give your input on Middleton..

Jeanne

Silva
06-19-2005, 02:02 PM
I'd like to start by saying the ladies I've spoken to so far on the phones have been just lovely :)

Lil shy shy
06-19-2005, 02:09 PM
Roses are Red Violets are Blue Middletons got my baby and they need to send him home soon!

jftazzy102
06-19-2005, 02:29 PM
Pam I love what you said and you are so true...

Silva you are right. I have been dealing with Middleton since Aug 24,2004 and all of them from the Warden to the CO's have all been really nice. They are all really helpful

LAT
06-19-2005, 02:59 PM
Jeanne, I think he is where he is going to stay - Hightower. But I am waiting on a letter from him to confirm.

jftazzy102
06-19-2005, 03:01 PM
Ok, as soon as you know can you let me know.....I don't want him to think that I lost track of him you know.....Love ya girl

verylonely
06-20-2005, 03:41 PM
my hubs was there recently. was there from jan 19-june 15 i think. and yes i must agree, the people there guards and such are really friendly to people. but now he's in Tulia, and now once again, i wonder..."how is he doing and being treated?"

jftazzy102
06-20-2005, 05:58 PM
I have never heard anything bad about the prison in Tulia...

But I have to say that Middleton does have an excellent warden. They give special visits for those that are within the mileage boundaries.

So I have no complaints...

Lil shy shy
07-03-2005, 07:55 PM
Well my JJ is out of Middleton but still close by to Abilene. They took him to Colorado City! They could have just brought him to my home!...lol

jftazzy102
07-04-2005, 03:13 AM
Is it still close enough for you to visit?

Sorry he got moved so quick....

Love ya

Lil shy shy
07-05-2005, 03:36 AM
Jeanne why would they send him to another transfer unit? Does that mean they will move him again?

jftazzy102
07-05-2005, 04:03 AM
Sweetie he is on his way to his permanet facitlity...that is why the moved him to another transfer facility, it is just a stop on the way to his new unit....

Let me know what you find out....and Pam just remember I am right here with you through all of this....you are not alone....
Girl I love ya
Jeanne

Silva
07-17-2005, 06:37 AM
Pam, Ray says they have moved a lot of guys out of Middleton recently so I doubt if its anything personal against JJ !

And while I think of it (seeing as Jeanne hasnt put it elsewhere yet) Middleton is on lockdown at the moment. :(

vim1946
07-17-2005, 01:25 PM
My husband spent a year at Tulia when he first came in to the system. They do a lot of diagnostics there that they don't do at other units. So, depending on his charge, that could be why he is sent to Tulia.

Stew said it was actually the nicest place as far as treatment goes that he has been on our Magical Mystery Tour.

jftazzy102
07-17-2005, 01:29 PM
Silva just got word from a friend of mine that Middleton came off lockdown yesterday???

Silva
07-17-2005, 02:15 PM
YAY! now lets hope they get to the store soon else we'll just have to send each other mail as well as our men LOL :)

jftazzy102
07-17-2005, 02:16 PM
You have that right....it was so funny when your man said he had two stamps left and then my man said the same thing.......but we gotta love them

So good to have you back Silva....I have missed you....You are my *England girl*

Love ya
*Florida girl*

Silva
07-17-2005, 02:26 PM
well I had to get back here - I like watching your ticker go down :)

jftazzy102
07-17-2005, 02:41 PM
Girl, yours is going down too.........love ya...

RMD4EVER
07-18-2005, 09:58 AM
I JUST FOUND OUT MY FIANCE IS IN MIDDLETON I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR ITS NOT SUCH A BAD PLACE CAUSE I HAVE BEEN SO WORRIED I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE DETAILS ABOUT MIDDLETON FROM ANYONE WHO KNOWS THANKS ALOT!

jftazzy102
07-18-2005, 10:17 AM
RMD, Middleton is an awesome transfer facility. My husband has been there almost a year now. What would you like to know????

Silva
07-18-2005, 12:34 PM
RMD4EVER ~ tell your guy to be nice to the kitchen makeready guys, no throwing his tray through the hatch at breakfast ! :D That goes for Herb too Jeanne LOL

I wish i could have kept my bunny ticker too... he moved faster.

momhurting
07-18-2005, 12:51 PM
Jeanne,

I dont !!!! But Just wanted to say HI TO MY Friend. Love Ya Girl HUGGSSSSSSSSSSSS.
And HI Silva Too Jeanne I called you last week :cry: No Call back sniffle sniffle :haha:

You know I was just thinking. We have 3 of us members that have our loved ones in Middleton Unit at the same time, and I was wondering how many of the newer PTO memebers have their loved one at Middleton?

If so let us know and if you have any question about Middlteon Unit feel free to ask or give your input on Middleton..

Jeanne

jftazzy102
07-18-2005, 01:16 PM
I'm sorry......I didn't get any message that you called my love.....

Jeanne,

I dont !!!! But Just wanted to say HI TO MY Friend. Love Ya Girl HUGGSSSSSSSSSSSS.
And HI Silva Too Jeanne I called you last week :cry: No Call back sniffle sniffle :haha:

RMD4EVER
07-18-2005, 02:21 PM
just wanted to say hello to all in here my fiance is in middleton also jftazzy thank you for all your information it is a big help i'm just missing my baby i am so glad to hear that at least there are no complaints about middleton

jftazzy102
07-18-2005, 02:45 PM
RM anytime you need anything I am just a pm away....and like I told you I live in Florida so I know the emotions that you will go through being that far away...................

RMD4EVER
07-18-2005, 06:17 PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN I CALL IT SAID HIS EXCEPTED RELEASE DATE IS AUGUST 5TH 2006 BUT THE PAROLE SAID JULY 21ST 2005 WHATS THAT? AND AS FAR AS MIDDLETON DO THEY ONLY GET TO CALL OUT EVERY 90 DAYS? THANKS

vim1946
07-18-2005, 08:32 PM
All TDCJ Units only get 4 calls a year.

Kyle'sgirl
07-22-2005, 02:55 AM

Jeanne

Kyle'sgirl
07-22-2005, 04:00 AM

Jeanne

Kyle'sgirl
07-22-2005, 05:01 AM
My fiance was transferred to Middleton about five months ago from Lindsey State jail. I went to see him shortly after he moved. I was hesitant to go when I found out it was non-contact, but gave it a try anyway. It was horrible. I left there in tears and swore I'd never go back. Kyle wrote me for several weeks afterwards, pleading with me to hang in there, that he was going before some panel that grants contact visits. Try as he did, we were not approved. He wanted to see me so badly, and me him as well. I struggled with the idea and finally decided, with his daughter's consent, to go as her instead of myself. She lives with her Mother out of state and visits infrequently. I did this twice and the second time I got found out. Kyle got in trouble,(extra duty, restriction) and I was removed from his visitor list. I wrote a letter to the warden, explaining that it was all my fault, not his, and to please not punish him for something I did. It obviously did no good. Kyle is angry with me, not for getting him in trouble, but because of me and my privacy issue. He says that if I would have spoke up about my "problem" as he calls it or let him explain it to that panel that none of this would be happening and he could still be seeing me. He asked if my privacy is more important to me than he is. I hope that by my writing this he will know it is not. According to him, they(TDC) would not risk any civil suits or discrimination claims over something as trivial as visitation. The reason I left there in tears after our non-contact visit was because I couldn't hear him on those stupid phone/intercom things whatever they are. My "problem" as he calls it is a disability. I am nearly deaf in my right ear and have retention of 30-35% of hearing in my left ear as a result of a serious viral infection I had as a child. All my life I have tried to hide my disability because I want so much to be treated like a normal person. He wanted to explain this originally to that panel and I said "no." During that brief first visit he started to practically shout, trying to make me hear him and other visitors and inmates were looking at us like "why don't you guys shut up and quit disturbing us." When I came back there again finally, I did what I did because I just wanted us to be able to have a "normal" visit like everyone else without disturbing anybody. I tried doing it TDC's way but I failed. I don't know if other units have phones for the hearing-impaired, but Middleton does not. It's bad enough that they made him cross me off of his list, but I don't think it's fair that he gets in trouble over my shortcomings. Kyle has brought so much love and joy into my life, and I feel I need to do something to get the blame for this off of him. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for listening.

jftazzy102
07-22-2005, 08:30 AM
The problem was impersonating someone else to be able to have a contact visit. That isn't looked over well.

I understand how you feel, but my suggestion would be to rewrite Warden Franklin and tell exactly what you just told us. I would also include in the letter documented proof of the hearing lost. Warden Franklin is a very good warden and he is really fair....

Good luck.
Jeanne

Silva
07-22-2005, 09:09 AM
ooohh sweetie thats so tough, but Jeanne is right, to visit as someone else is just not on. I have a physical disability too, and I understand what you mean about wanting to be treated as normal, but you know, sometimes you can make your 'problem' (I only use that word because you have) work in your favour. Play for the sympathy vote. It may not work now though, because you've not been honest with the system, but if Kyle gets moved and you have the chance with a new warden, then play it straight. You are still a person, no matter what bits of you dont work as well as they should; hold you head up and remember that.
*hugs*

Kyle'sgirl
07-22-2005, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the input ladies. I'll give it a try. Surely this guy (the warden) is enough of a human being to understand that a non-contact visit is not only useless, but embarassing and humiliating for the both of us. I'll post back if anything comes of it. I can only hope and pray that something does, because I don't even want to think about missing seeing my Baby for the rest of his time in there!

Kyle'sgirl
07-23-2005, 02:26 PM
I meant to include this question y-day, but have any of you had difficulty with the mail at Middleton? I've not myself but have heard of others getting mail sent back?? The only gripe I have concerning the mailroom is that they seem to be quite SLOW at times. I wrote my fiance on the 31st and he did not get my letter until the 6th of the following month. I know it's not just me because his Mom's letter was postmarked the day prior to mine and he got it on the 6th also. Didn't TDC adopt a rule last year that gives the mailroom 24 hrs. to process the mail?

pstep50345
07-23-2005, 03:39 PM
My son is assigned to Middleton. When I went to see him today, however, I found out that he was injured on his job yesterday - pinned between a loaded trailer and a barbed wire fence. The injuries required surgery. He was sent to the hospital where he had at least 30 stitches/50 staples internally to his leg. Now he's in the infirmary at Robertson until he is well enough to "defend himself". Are there any rules about notifying family in case of an accident like this? When I got to Middleton today, the lady in visitation asked me to step outside so she could make a phone call. Then after about 15 minutes they told me the warden was coming to talk to me but they "didn't know why". When the assistant warden got there about 10 minutes later he started by telling me that my son was at the Robertson Unit. Then told me that it was because of an injury. Eventually he got around to mentioning the surgery part. Needless to say it was all quite a shock. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how these situations are usually handled. Thanks!

Silva
07-24-2005, 03:05 AM
Kyle'sgirl - no, I've had no real problems with the mailroom, the Supervisor I spoke to the other day there was nice but the worker I got first of all on the phone was a bit abrupt. It probably make sense to talk to the highest ranking person possible about anything. It's getting Ray to the store that we are having trouble with right now.

pstep - I dont remember seeing anything in the Offenders handbook about TDC being required to notify family (or at least one person) of accidents or injuries, I suspect they take the same line as they do with where they put inmates - they dont do it for the familes' benefit. You could try talking to someone at the Ombudsman Office about it. Its a good idea to call the Unit on a Friday before you intend visiting, they can give you more information then.

jftazzy102
07-24-2005, 03:41 AM
I thought that they had to notify you of any injuries like this....esp. one of this importance....

My son is assigned to Middleton. When I went to see him today, however, I found out that he was injured on his job yesterday - pinned between a loaded trailer and a barbed wire fence. The injuries required surgery. He was sent to the hospital where he had at least 30 stitches/50 staples internally to his leg. Now he's in the infirmary at Robertson until he is well enough to "defend himself". Are there any rules about notifying family in case of an accident like this? When I got to Middleton today, the lady in visitation asked me to step outside so she could make a phone call. Then after about 15 minutes they told me the warden was coming to talk to me but they "didn't know why". When the assistant warden got there about 10 minutes later he started by telling me that my son was at the Robertson Unit. Then told me that it was because of an injury. Eventually he got around to mentioning the surgery part. Needless to say it was all quite a shock. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how these situations are usually handled. Thanks!

jftazzy102
07-24-2005, 03:42 AM
Silva, the ones that are running the store now are not very dependable getting the store opened Herb said...

Silva
07-24-2005, 04:43 AM
would they only notify the person down as 'next of kin' ?

jftazzy102
07-24-2005, 05:00 AM
Silva I think so....or who ever he put down to notify

RMD4EVER
07-24-2005, 12:01 PM
WOW GOOD AFTERNOON ALL ! KYLES BABY BABY BABY I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MY FIANCE BEHIND A GLASS RIGHT NOW JUST TO LOOK INTO HIS EYES YEAH A CON TACT VISIT WOULD BE DEFINATLY BE BETTER BUT GOT TO GO WITH WHAT WE CAN GET , FOR THE TIME BEING MY FIANCE ALSO IS IN MIDDLETON NOW I WONT SEE HIM UNTIL FEB AFTER WERE MARRIED ,WHEN IM COMING TO TEXAS , IM IN CHICAGO , YOU HAVE TO GO BY THE RULES WHEN ALLOWED VISITS OR MAIL IT MIGHT BE HARD BUT I KNOW ITS HARDER NOW THAT YOU CANT EVEN VISIT HIM AND I PRAY THAT ALL THIS WILL BE WORKED OUT FOR YOU , HANG IN THERE BUT NEVER DO ANYTHING TO JEPORDIZE YOUR VISITS OR HIM GOD BLESS YOU AND I AM SADD TO HEAR THAT NO ONE WAS NOTIFIED WHEN PSTEP SON WAS BADLY HURT YOU WOULD THINK THAT THEY WOULD OF CONTACTED WHOEVER HE HAD AS A EMERGANCY CONTACT ON THE FORM

thughes41
07-31-2005, 07:21 PM
My son was just transferred to the Middleton Unit, I have read previous information about the facility. I am in Dallas will I be able to visit him? If so how long of a visit and what is the maximum number of people that can come with me?

jftazzy102
07-31-2005, 07:24 PM
Hey thughes41 Welcome to PTO...yes you will be able to visit him.
He will do a visitation list. only those on the visitation list can visit him...I think that 3 can come at one time....not quite sure....

You can all the unit on fridays from 9-4 and they will give you all the info you want to know.....

thughes41
07-31-2005, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the info, I guess they are not contact visits? Do you know how long the visits are for?

jftazzy102
07-31-2005, 07:43 PM
you should get contact visits because your mom unless he is in there under seg....and the visits should be two hours long......

DagosBrighteyes
08-01-2005, 04:59 PM
Two adults at a time are allowed and children under 16 they have no written limit. Sixteen is considered an adult and they must bring identification with them. The limit is two adults at a time though. When me and my kids go his mother cannot visit him the same weekend as our oldest daughter is sixteen and counts as an adult. This is not just at Middleton but TDC in general. Hope this helps some!

aec972
08-11-2005, 03:18 PM
HI. I am new to PTO and my bf is in Middleton. Does anyone have any info on this unit? I am so worried about him!! Thanks!

jftazzy102
08-11-2005, 03:58 PM
The warden's name is Franklin, The head chaplin name's Mitchell.It is very laid back unit....the co's are very friendly and my husband has been there for almost two years.....

aec972
08-11-2005, 08:14 PM
thanks for the info. does anyone know how long he will serve for a 3 year non ag sentence.

Silva
08-12-2005, 01:21 AM
hi aec972 and welcome to PTO
in answer to your question: not long. If he behaves himself while he is in there he'll be home soon.

aec972
08-12-2005, 09:43 AM
thanks for the welcome!! I love this site. It has really helped out a lot!! He is up for parole right now and I am so nervous. He is still in intake so I can't visit this weekend. You never realise how hard this is until you experience it first hand!!

jftazzy102
08-12-2005, 09:48 AM
Depending....on his record etc....but I want to warn you NOT all make it on their first parole. ESP. Amarillo Parole board. They are very strict...not trying to be the brearer of bad news sweetie, just trying to let you know....
But of course we will be praying that he makes it....they have to start sending some of our men home :)

aec972
08-12-2005, 10:01 AM
He has already served 9 months of his sentence (violation of Probation) I am hoping that the amarillo parole board will think that is enough time. I hope the fact that the prisons are so full will work to our advantage. Thanks for the prayers!! I will definately keep everyone in mine.

RMD4EVER
08-12-2005, 01:25 PM
Hey Everyone Well They Moved Rons Projected Release Date From Aug 2006 To Sept Of 2007 Because Of Him Being On Parole And He Caught A New Case So He Lost His Street Time Hes Up For Parole Now But I Was Told That Can Take Anywhere From 4 To 6 Months What A Bummer But Maybe He Will See What He Has Done To Himself And Family I Am Praying For A Parole So He May Come Here And Be With His Family Its In Gods Hands Also When He Arrived To Middleton They Gave Him A New Number Which Screwed Things Up But They Got It Fixed Now And Under His Original Number That He Has Now After They Fixed It Up I Have Had Letters Returned Back And His Mother Also Will Give It Time Before I Make That Call To See Whats Going On Something They Have To Finshing Fixing I Guess Everyone Take Care And Welcome All New Middleton Extened Family Love You!!!!

jftazzy102
08-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Sheila I am so sorry that this is all happening to you girl...I got your email on yahoo and when I went to answer it, I have no clue what I did, but the next thing I knew is it was gone...........:(

Silva
08-12-2005, 01:53 PM
{{{{{{{RMD}}}}}}} Hang in there sweetie, keep writing those letters they'll find him eventually.

RMD4EVER
08-12-2005, 02:26 PM
thanks alot all HES GETTING SOME OF THEM NOW BUT I HAD TO REMAIL LIKE 5 LOL ITS ALL ABOUT TIMEEEEEEE JEANNE THANKS ALOT ONLY 10 MORE DAYS AND WERE MARRIED YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL

jftazzy102
08-12-2005, 02:33 PM
That is right only 10 more days and our Sheila girl is a married "old" woman

RMD4EVER
08-15-2005, 09:08 AM
Hey Middleton Extended Family Just Wanted To Say Heyyyyyyyyy

jftazzy102
08-15-2005, 09:12 AM
Hey Miss Shelia....how are you doing?? Are you getting excited about the wedding....you know we will want pics....
Love you girl.
Jeanne

RMD4EVER
08-15-2005, 12:40 PM
Hey Jeanne Yeah Too Excited Now But What Am Im Sending Pics Of Me And My Mother In Law (whose Standing In) Lol But I Will Send Anyway Love You Later Sheila

jftazzy102
08-15-2005, 01:13 PM
Isn't the 20th or what date is it? I can't remember much anymore.....

RMD4EVER
08-16-2005, 02:15 PM
23rd Tuesday Lol I Hear You Im Like That Too Alot Going On My Son Is Coming Home Tomorrow On Leave From Japan (navy) And His Girlfriend On Mon From Canada Then I Go Tuesday And Then We Have This Sat Tina Picking Up Tat So Alot Coming Up And Then Jeanne Whats Going On With Herbs Court Thing There????

RMD4EVER
08-27-2005, 09:19 AM
well I Just Think Right About Now That Middleton Is Awesome They Allowed My Husband A Special Phone Call So He Could Call Me After We Were Married Hey Everyone Hows It Going Congrads To You Jeanne Thats Great News For You And Herb I Sent The Parole Board My Support Letter While In Texas Man Its Hott There And You Cant Just Run To The Store Everywhere You Go Is A Road Trip Lol I Got To Meet Some Of The In Laws That I Never Met Before It Was Awesome I Have A Great In Law Family And They Are So Accepting And Supportive Of Me Take Care All I Brought Alot Of My Husbands Stuff Back With Me So I Will Have To Start Un Packing Soon Cant Wait Just To Hang His Clothes Next To Mine Lol Love You All

RMD4EVER
08-29-2005, 08:46 PM
what no more new middleton people on here?????

jftazzy102
08-29-2005, 09:07 PM
Hey Sheila....I am here...it has been real hetic with Herb's court date and all...

I am so happy that Ron got his special call...I do have to say Middleton is an awesome prison...well if you have to be in a prison....by the way Congrats on your marriage....have you got his clothes hung in the closet next to yours....
Love you.

RMD4EVER
08-30-2005, 10:12 AM
hey Jeanne Im So Happy For You And Herb Congrads Girl You Deserve All The Happiness Yeah I Hung My Husbands (love That) Husband, Husband, Husband Clothes All Next To Mine Man What Little Things We Learn To Appreciate In This World!!!! You Have A Great Day Im Still Flying On Cloud Nine Somewhere With So Much Love And Joy In My Heart!!!! Take Care All! The Major There Is Awesome

jftazzy102
08-30-2005, 11:30 AM
I am so glad that you are still flying high on cloud 9 don't come off it for as long as you can.....yes the major there is awesome....I'm getting my t shirt from herb because of the major....

ONLY4HIM
08-30-2005, 04:45 PM
WELCOME 2 ADULTS AND AS MANY CHILDREN YOU CAN LOOK AFTER WHILE YOU VISIT. THE FIRST 90 DAYS ARE NON CONTACT AND AFTER DEPENDING ON HIS BEHAVIOR HE WILL BE ABLE TO GET CONTACT BUT JAFTZZY WAS RIGHT I WOULD CALL TO GET THE INFO NEEDED THIS MY EXPERIENCE WHEN MY HUBBY WAS THERE
AGAIN WELCOME!

tawnia0608
08-31-2005, 12:04 PM
My boyfriend just got transferred to the Middleton Unit in Abilene. I'm legally married to somebody else but we've been separated for two year. I want a divorce but I don't have the money and don't qualify for legal aid. Anyways, me and my boyfriend have been living together for over a year and we have two kids together 19 months, and 8 months. He has never even been able to hold the baby yet. I want to have contact visits so he can hold the kids. But I worry that we won't be able to. I was told by the warden's office for him to fill out an I-60 and request for contact visits due to the fact we have children together. Does anyone know anything about this type of think and if you think it may be approved? I'm worried.... Please PM me becasue I'm at work and It's hard for me sometimes to get online.

RMD4EVER
08-31-2005, 01:11 PM
welcome Tawnia Hows It Goning Everyone Have A Great Day!!!! Jeanne Where U And Your Son Staying When You Go To See Herb?? The Hostess House There?

jftazzy102
08-31-2005, 02:23 PM
Tawnia...it will all work out....

Sheila, No we will be staying with Mervsgirl and then when we go to Abliene we will be staying with Zagva1 for that weekend....
T is going to be so siked when I he finds out....he thinks he isn't going to Texas.....

RMD4EVER
08-31-2005, 05:30 PM
jeanne Thats So Cool Im So Happy For You Man A Visit Wow How Long Its Been Since You Seen Herb? Girl You Gotta Be Pumped Up

RMD4EVER
08-31-2005, 05:48 PM
jeanne Thats So Cool Im So Happy For You Man A Visit Wow How Long Its Been Since You Seen Herb? Girl You Gotta Be Pumped Up

FallinStar
08-31-2005, 10:15 PM
my x boyfriend was moved to middeliton a little over 2 weeks ago, all this prison stuff is extremly new to me and i know nothing about how it all works. while he was in county he could call me whenever he wanted but i saw a thing in one of your posts that said he only gets 4 calls a year? and is it a transfer unit? and if it is does that mean he will get moved again? and i hate that there arnt contact visits, for once i wanna see him and just have him hold me the whole time, its been so hard. we had to break up when he went to jail bc im so young and i dont know if waiting 12 years for him, no matter how much i love him, is good for me. im glad i found this site though i really feel like it will be alot of help for me dealing with this.

jftazzy102
08-31-2005, 10:21 PM
Fallinstar...Middleton is just a transfer facility that is all...more than likely he will get transfered again depending on how long his has.

They are suppose to get a phone call every 90 days if they have no cases but don't hold your breathe on that....I finally got mine from Herb only becasue I had neck surgery and the chaplin let him call and then his major let him call the next week to check on me.....

If you have any problems go to Chaplin Mitchell...he is really great....

Also Warden Franklin is really nice....I have dealt with them for a year now...Herb will get out in March of 2006 in Texas and I have never had a problem with Middleton...in fact when I call they automatically say HI Mrs. Florida girl...LOL

Just keep you chin up and if I can answer any more questions let me know..

RMD4EVER
09-01-2005, 12:39 PM
wecome Fallinstar To The Middleton Family Middleton Is A Awesome Facilty If You Got To Be In One The Major There Also Issued My Husband A Special Phone Call To Me When We Got Married And Thanks To Jeanne Who Gave Me The Contact Numbers They Are Very Helpful There As Far As You Feeling Like You Dont Know If Waiting The Years On Someone Because Your So Young You Have To Look Deep Into Your Heart And Ask Yourself If The Love You Have For Him Or If Hes Worth It I Would Not Wish This On Anyone For Their Love One To Be In Prison Its Very Hard On All Of Us No Matter What Age Thank God For The Support Of So Many On This Site It Is A Blessing

jftazzy102
09-01-2005, 01:14 PM
Hey Sheila...how is Ron doing??? I can't believe that it is Sept. and pretty soon it will be time to Fly to Texas...

hitulily
09-01-2005, 09:07 PM
:cool: Yeah, depending on the charge I guess. My husband moved real quick from middleton to dick ware in C. city,tx. after a year & 1/2 he was moved recently to his permanent "home" NOT!
He is now at Ft. Stockton. :(

Anyone drive up west from FTW?

jftazzy102
09-01-2005, 09:30 PM
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140128

hitulliy...you may want to post in this sub forum to see if you can share a ride with someone.

FallinStar
09-01-2005, 10:03 PM
so since he has a long sentence he probably wont stay at middeliton the whole time? do they move them alot? i hate this, its all so stupid. why cant they just put him one place and leave him there. i wish he could have stayed at lew sterrett the whole time

jftazzy102
09-01-2005, 10:12 PM
No he won't stay at middleton...the inmate can only stay at a transfer factilty for up to two years...

FallinStar
09-01-2005, 10:30 PM
so my dilema now is how to move on from him...bc im still so in love with him that it hurts and i cry all the time and its not good for me. but at the same time i cant just stop writting him bc he needs my friendship right now its just so hard to read his letters to me telling me how much he loves me and misses me and it just sucks me back in and i need to get out and stay out so i can be here for him and not get more and more depressed at the same time

Silva
09-02-2005, 02:53 AM
FallinStar ~ he loves you, you love him... I dont understand what the problem is. I see you say you are so young, and that he has 12 years ... is that 12 years to do total or 12 years til parole chance? Either way hun, its not life. You can go out and get on with your life AND be there for him too, it's hard but its not impossible. PM me anytime if you want to talk :)

FallinStar
09-02-2005, 11:27 PM
its 12 years total 6 until he will be up for parole...but since part of his sentence is for probation violation im thinking he wont get it the firts try...but again i know very little. its jst i dont like this feeling that part of me is gone and i hate that i cry all the time i just want to know how to stop that

RMD4EVER
09-03-2005, 09:19 AM
fallin We All Cry For Our Men Its Not Easy On Any Of Us Regardless Of Our Ages , You Dont Think For One Sec Not Any Of Us Have Asked Ourselves Is It Worth The Wait???? We Arent ,, Any Of Us Getting Any Younger You Have To Look Deep Within Your Heart And Once You Decide On What Your Gonna Do, I Would Not Advise Anyone To Mislead Or Lie To Someone Locked Up And Give Them False Hope,, If You Can Only Be His Friend Then Thats All You Can Give. Be Honest With Yourself ! I Am So Sorry Your Having Such A Struggle With This All,, For Me The Reason I Am Waiting On My Husband (which I Recently Married) Is Out Of Love And I Think Hes Worth The Wait. Try To Make The Right Decision For Yourself Girl And Hang In There God Bless!!!! I THINK WHAT MAKES THINGS ALITTLE EASIER ON ME IS THAT EVEN THOUGH MY BABY ISNT PHYSICALLY HERE WITH ME RIGHT NOW I FEEL HIM SPIRITUALLY , I HOPE YOU STAY STRONG AND DONT GIVE UP TOO EASY.

RMD4EVER
09-03-2005, 09:24 AM
jeanne Hey Soon For You Its Gonna Be So Nice To See Herb You All Excited???? I Know You Are The Time Is Coming Fast!!!!!! Im So Happy For You And Herb Ron Is Doing Good Hes So Happy He Loved Getting The Copy Of The Marriage License He Said He Got Alot Of Congrads From Everyone Hey When Herb Went To Middleton Did They Change Him To Different Dorms In The Beginning???? I Am Hoping And I Think Ron Will More Than Likely Stay There Til Hes Released.if Hes Not Home By Feb Then Me And Our Daughter Are Gonna Fly Down In Feb To See My Hubby!!! By Then It Will Be A Year That I Havent Seen Him Take Care Jeanne Does Your Son Know Yet That Hes Got A Ticket????

jftazzy102
09-05-2005, 11:49 AM
Girl, Herb has been to three differnet dorms since he has been there...Herb was put on what they call the keepers list because his time was so "short". They can stay up to two years at the transfer facilities....

Herb got moved again back to the northside Dorm A buliding 1 can we say THANK YOU GOD...........he is also working in the commissary now......
I am so glad that Ron liked and enjoyed getting his marriage certificate. I still think that was the coolest thing that they allowed him that phone call....Man God just keeps working........

Love ya

RMD4EVER
09-05-2005, 07:30 PM
that He Does Jeanne Well Back To School Tomorrow And Work For Me Here In Chicago Were All Ready It Was A Very Busy August For Me My Sons Gf Left For Canada This Morning My Son Goes Back To Japan Tomorrow Early Morning My Youngest Daughter Off To School And Me Back At Work I Had My Bday In August Got Married Im Exhausted Can I Have Another Vacation Lol Nahh Got To Get Back In The Swing Of Things And Stay Busy Now Ill Probaly Be On Here Tomorrow Night Everyone Have A Great Night And A Happy Tuesday Hope The Holiday Was Nice Jeanne Take Care And Welcome Any New Comers

jftazzy102
09-05-2005, 08:08 PM
Sheila.girl you have me exhausted just listening to your month....:faint:

I am so glad though that you go to spend time with both of your kids together and that his girlfriend got to come down as well.....When you go to work tomorrow just tell your boss that I said you have a vacation comming...LIKE NOW....I hope they keep Ron at Middleton also....My prayers will be for that....Love ya girl....

Welcome to all the new comers to the Middleton Unit...if you have any question we will be happy to help...

Love Jeanne

RMD4EVER
09-06-2005, 03:53 PM
hey Middleton Family Love You Jeanne Everyone Have A Good Day

jftazzy102
09-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Hey Sheila....My day was okay except for computers going down all day at work....

Hello our Middleton family

RMD4EVER
09-07-2005, 04:26 PM
ok Up Date Not Too Many Middleton Family Comes On Here Except You And I Jeanne Lol Well My Hubby Is Up For Parole And The Officer Has His Papers Now Sooooooooooon Hes Gonna Be Interviewed So God Willing If He Gets Parole Then The Interstate Compact Thing Maybe Just By Nov He Could Be Home Wow Wouldnt That Be Great!!!! What A Thanksgiving We Will Have And Then I Could Finally Have My Honeymoon Lol Everyone Have A Good Day And Night Hey Jeanne!!!!

Silva
09-08-2005, 02:43 AM
Fingers crossed for you and Ron, Sheila :D

RMD4EVER
09-08-2005, 04:02 PM
thanks silva hows things going with you????

Silva
09-08-2005, 04:06 PM
same ol' same ol' Sheila, Ray's still in the kitchens at Middleton a far as I know :)

RMD4EVER
09-08-2005, 05:26 PM
hey Are You Guys Getting Mail Recently?????

jftazzy102
09-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Guess what??? Herb got a different job!!!! he is working in the commisary now. He works in a trusty position in the AC of the commisary unit...I am so proud of him...he also got transfered back to the NORTHSIDE. Can I get an AMEN????

Silva
09-09-2005, 06:49 AM
*high 5s Jeanne*

Sheila, I havent had mail since Monday, but I figure its because you all had a holiday. You got trouble with yours?

jftazzy102
09-09-2005, 07:34 AM
I am thinking it is the holiday that has mail off...a holiday always seem to through mail behind awhile. here is to all of us getting mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RMD4EVER
09-10-2005, 01:14 PM
jeanne Amen, Amen. Amen !!!!! Congrads To You And Herb Girl!!!!! They Told Me Ron Is Up For Trustee Also,, I Got A 10 Page Letter Yesterday Yahooooooooooo Lol Made My Day I Needed That Letter So Comforting Silva Yeah It Must Of Been The Holiday Had Me Worried For A Sec Just For A Sec Though Lol Take Care All Have A Good Day

jftazzy102
09-10-2005, 01:18 PM
What is it with these 10 page and 16 page letters...I would faint if Herb sent me one of them....

He si so siked about us coming up there to see him...

RMD4EVER
09-10-2005, 09:37 PM
well You Get A Visit Girl Id Rather Have That But Im Happy With What I Can Have Lol You All Excited Jeanne???? How About Your Son??? Im Soooooooooo Happy For You How Long Has It Been? Other Than Too Long

pasajes4
09-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Mine is next door at French Robertson Unit. He has been there for 5 years and we are countiong the days until he comes home. I must say that this has been his best situation in the 15 years he's been gone.

RMD4EVER
09-12-2005, 05:42 PM
welcome Pasa Hey All

aec972
09-12-2005, 08:05 PM
My husband is in the Middleton Unit and just got moved to the D dorms. I have not heard much about that dorm. Does anyone know anything?

RMD4EVER
09-13-2005, 06:14 PM
welcome Aec I Dont Know About The D Dorms But Jeanne Might Be Able To Tell You Something She Knows Alot(lol) Hope Your Feeling Better Jeanne Get That Ac Fixed Hey Silva And Everyone Else But Middleton As A Whole Seems To Be An Ok Place If You Got To Be In

aec972
09-13-2005, 08:13 PM
RMD, thank you for your response and for the welcome!!

RMD4EVER
09-14-2005, 04:08 PM
aec Your Very Welcomed Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Day God Bless You All

RMD4EVER
09-28-2005, 04:05 PM
hey Middleton Where Everyone Go???? Im Gonna Come In And Tell Everyone Heyyyyyy!!!! Hope Your Having A Great Day!!!! And This Goes Out To The Middleton Unit I Love My Husband Hurry And Send Him Home!!!!!! Lol If Hes Not Home By February Then Im Coming To See Him!!!

RMD4EVER
09-28-2005, 04:07 PM
oh Ron Told Me They Move Them Around Sometimes And For Me Just To Check His Dorm Number When He Writes Aec Your Man Will Be Able To Tell You About The Dorm Hes In Better Than Anyone Hows It Going?

jftazzy102
09-28-2005, 06:40 PM
Hey Shelia...how are you and Ron doing????

Herb and I are doing great...56 more days and we fly to texas and 58 till I am in my honey's arms....I sure love that man...

RMD4EVER
09-29-2005, 07:10 PM
hey Jeanne Were Doing Great Thank God I Am So Happy Happy For You And Herb I Know Thats Gonna Be An Awesome Day It Will Be Here Soon We Just Have To Wait Until We Find Out If Ron Gets Parole Im Praying If Not We Might Just Have To Wait That 2 Year Haul If Thats The Case Then I Might Just Pack Up And Move To Texas To Be Closer To Him Something Were Talking About Gotta Wait To See What Happens First With Parole But My Family Is All In Oklahoma So That Would Put Me Closer To Them Also Time Will Go By Fast Congrads On The Up Coming Visit I Wish You Only The Best Girl Take Care I Know You Love Him Cause I Just Love My Man Big Time Also And Miss Him Like Crazy I Noticed His Letters Are Like Mine Now 7 -8-9 Pages I Love Reading Them Cant Wait Til The Day I Can Hold Him Again Stay Strong And Focused Sheila

jftazzy102
09-30-2005, 08:21 PM
Thanks...Sheila...hey do you know who the new warden is at Middleton..I heard they had a new warden....I need to write them about out special visits...man I can't wait till I get to hold him in my arms again...I love that man more than life...just as you do Ron....I wish you the best of luck on his parole...I am praying for you girl

RMD4EVER
10-03-2005, 06:37 PM
thanks Jeanne No I Didnt Hear They Had A New Warden Wnder Why???? If You Find Out Before I Do Let Me Know Who He Is Man Times Counting Down For You How Long Has It Been Since You Seen Him? I Can Only Imagine How Your Gonna Feel So Many Emtions All At One Time Going On For You I Got A Letter Today Right On Time I Get So Much Comfort From His Letters If He Doesnt Get Parole Then I Am Gonna Go To Him In Feb But Hopefully He Will I Just Dont Want To Get My Hopes Up On That One Man I Feel Mentally Beat Down I Need A Break Lol Wheres All The Middleton Mamas At??? Seems They Dont Come Here Much Talk With You Soon Girl Im Happy Happy Happy For You!!!!! Take Pics

jftazzy102
10-03-2005, 08:10 PM
I would hope they would take pics. that weekend, but I am sure they only do it on the first weekend of the month....

52 days and counting....54 days till he is in my arms woooooooo hooooooooo

Silva
10-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Ray says its the first weekend in the month for photos :)

RMD4EVER
10-04-2005, 02:12 PM
i got to remenber that in case i have to make that trip there did anyone find out if theres a new warden and what his name is??? if not ill call and ask lol have a good day all

Silva
10-04-2005, 03:08 PM
I havent heard who the new Warden is yet Sheila, I just assumed the deputy would fill in for now? If you hear, let us know :)

jftazzy102
10-05-2005, 01:32 PM
Thanks Silva...that is what I thought also, but that is okay.

If I can remember I will call tomorrow and see...

RMD4EVER
10-05-2005, 05:45 PM
hey Middleton Well If One Of Us Has Time Im Sure We Will Call And Find Out Lol Too Much Going On To Remenber To Call There To Find Out Who It Is Just Hope Hes As Nice As The Last One Was

jftazzy102
10-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Sheila girl I am right there with you. I really need to break down and call so I can get my letter out to him about my visits...I want it in writing........I hope everyone had a great day...........LIFE IS GOOD..........................

RMD4EVER
10-06-2005, 04:46 PM
ok middleton family the wardens name is vandagriff ms macy is still his sect hope all are fine and doing well gotta run pick up my daughter she had her first volley ball game today take care later

mIZ_mARY_jANE
10-06-2005, 08:18 PM
mY eX bOYFRIEND iS iN mIDDLETON aND I jUST wANTED tO aSK hOW tHEY aRE tREATED tHERE. iS iT jUST A tEMP uNIT? dO tHEY gET aCCESS tO iNTERNET? jUST wONDERING, hE'S bEEN lOCKED uP fOR aBOUT 3 yEARS! I mISS hIM sO mUCH, aND hE jUST gOT mOVED tHERE. jUST wANT tO mAKE sURE tHAT hE'S aLRIGHT, I sTILL tALK tO hIM, bUT oF cOURSE hE'S gONNA tELL mE eVERYTHING tHERE iS gREAT, jUST sO I wONT wORRY. iF aNYONE cOULD pLEASE rEPLY, I wOULD rEALLY aPPRECIATE iT!

LETISIA
:confused:

RMD4EVER
10-07-2005, 04:06 PM
from what i have been told and found out to be true middleton is a good place and the staff i know first hand to be awesome when it comes to prisons that is it is a temp place or they can hold them up tp 2years there depending on their time if its short or if they have a skill the prison can benefit from you dont have alot to worry about when it comes to middleton also depends on the type of person he is too everyone have a good evening

Silva
10-07-2005, 04:24 PM
So far I have found out that Warden Vandagriff comes to us from Cole unit and that he likes Softball...... I'm going to check out stuff to do with Cole on PTO next.

Letisia ~ Hi, welcome to PTO :) Middleton seems to suit our guys ok, but it all depends where abouts you guy is housed. Do you know what dorm he is in? If it was bad there, Ray would tell me, and he says its not as bad as dallas county. No inmates get access to the internet, it's just letters and visits.

RMD4EVER
10-07-2005, 04:28 PM
thanks Silva For The Info Keep Us Updated I Have A Question For You Does Anyone Know If All The Dorms At Middleton Are Open Dorms Are Is It Just A Few Cause My Husband Has Been Only In Open Dorms Wondering?????

Silva
10-07-2005, 04:32 PM
what do you mean by 'open dorms' Sheila? Ray has told me, from his bunk he can see 53 other guys, is that what you mean? He is in A dorm, which is Ron in?

RMD4EVER
10-07-2005, 05:15 PM
open Dorms Mean They Are Housed Alot Together Rons In B Dorm Its Minimun Security Hey Silva I Just Checked Out That Inmate Locator On Line Its Awesome Do You Know Where I Can Go To Read Up On A Case Of Rons Past Or Do They Have A Site Like That???

RMD4EVER
10-07-2005, 05:17 PM
i See They Shut Down The Texas Warm And Fuzzies Looking Into A Problem Ovee There Oh Well I Guess They Will Open A New One Soon I Hope I Like Just To Pop In To Say Hi From Time To Time So Hey Texas Lol

RMD4EVER
10-07-2005, 05:18 PM
And

RMD4EVER
10-07-2005, 05:19 PM
lol Sorry And Just Where Oh Where Is Jeanne I Havent Seen Her On Here Today Hey Jeanne Whats Up Counting Down Those Days

RMD4EVER
10-07-2005, 05:22 PM
hey Silva If Ron Isnt Home By Feb My Daughter And I Are Going There To Visit Also So We Gotta Look Each Other Up If Your Going The Same Time Were Probaly Gonna Be Staying At The Same Place Anyway So We Will See What Happens Before Then That Would Be Nice

jftazzy102
10-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Sheila....I bet that your Ron and my Herb are cellies...he said that there was a guy that is his cellie in Dorm B that has a wife that is a member of PTO and was asking questions in the florida and texas forum about parole....call me....this could be so cool..........

Silva
10-08-2005, 02:36 AM
Herb's in B now? I dunno, I fall asleep and the whole world changes while I'm not looking .... :rolleyes:

Sheila, when I have the flight money and know the dates I'll be sure to tell you. I'm meant to be staying with Ray's mum in Dallas :)

jftazzy102
10-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Yup....Herb got moved to Dorm B....don't worry...I think I feel asleep also :):):) and woke up with a feeling of dejvue...that is the dorm he started in when he first got there.....

RMD4EVER
10-08-2005, 11:01 AM
ron is in dorm b also ill call you jeanne he said lol they moved him in the dorm with the older guys 40s 50s 60s lol like hes in his 20s lol my husband still thinks hes a baby well my baby lol

RMD4EVER
10-08-2005, 03:23 PM
jeanne I Tried To Call But Your Still Asleep Lol Wake Up Everybody Its Afternoon Time And Flordia Your Ahead Of Me By An Hour Jeanne Yelp I Bet Your Herb And My Ron Are Right There Together Herb Will Know Cause Rons Like Me All He Talks About Is Me Like I Do Him Tell Herb Not To Let That Bother Him Too Much Cause My Hubby Just Loves Me Like I Do Him I Wrote Ron And Asked Him If He Knows Herb And Ray Guess We All Might Be Family Lol I Sure Do Hope They All Get Along Lol But They Wont Be Able Not To Like My Baby Cause Hes Kool Like That Have A Good Day And Jeanne I Will Try To Call You Later

Bronc05
10-08-2005, 04:44 PM
tell your loved one to hook up with Ms. Betty at Middleton - she has a lot of pull there.

RMD4EVER
10-08-2005, 08:03 PM
hey I Dont Know About The Rest Of You Ladies But My Hubby Better Not Hook Up With Ms Betty Or Any Other Ms Cause I Have Alot Of Pull Here At The Homestead Lol

Silva
10-09-2005, 02:52 AM
LMAO Sheila, yeah and I have a lot of pull on the trust fund ;)

Ray says someone got caught smuggling sugar into the dorm from the kitchen last week so all the 3rd shift workers are on short rations now. :(

RMD4EVER
10-09-2005, 12:06 PM
oh great GUESS THEY JUST HAD TO HAVE THAT SUGAR LOL BUT NOW EVERYONE HAS TO PAY AINT THAT SOME BS HEY JEANNE WHERE YOU BEEN WE MISS YOU

jftazzy102
10-09-2005, 03:48 PM
I can't believe that Ron and Herb know each other this is so cool...and like Ron...Herb talks about me ALL the time also...they are going to get along great....

RMD4EVER
10-09-2005, 05:50 PM
im Glad They Found Each Other Like We Did Its A Small World It Helps Knowing That They Are There Together Jeanne Your Time Is Getting Really Short For That Visit When You See Herb Tell Him To Tell Ron I Loveeee Him And Misssssss Him And Lil Mama One Way Or Another Will See Him By Feb

jftazzy102
10-09-2005, 06:27 PM
You got it girl...I will make sure that he tells Ron...it is a small world..I am glad that they found each other like us...you are right about that...

RMD4EVER
10-09-2005, 06:44 PM
any Clue When The Texas Warm And Fuzzies Is Coming Back Up?? I Like To Go In There From Time To Time Just To Say Hey Just Hope When It Does Come Back Up It Will Be Less Drama Know What I Mean? Wheres All The Middleton Widows Jeanne Lol???? Did I Get That Right? Im Missing My Hubby Thanks Jeanne For Delivering That Message For Me

RMD4EVER
10-12-2005, 06:11 PM
hey Wheres The Middleton Family At Around Here? Lol Bron Told Me Ms Betty Is A Volunteer Chaplin There Or Was In Case Anyone Is Wonderinggggggg Hope You All Have A Good Day God Bless I Miss My Husband Dag Nab It Love You Guys Laterrrrr....

Silva
10-13-2005, 12:43 AM
A volunteer chaplain eh? yeah right, thats what they all say... ;)

Ray is getting just as frustrated at not finding Herb, and now I've told him to look out for "Ron with the Chicago wife" too. Course, it would be easier if he didnt sleep all day :rolleyes: I'm trying to think of places they might bump into each other.... pill window? suppertime in the chow hall?

RMD4EVER
10-13-2005, 06:03 PM
yeah i told ron about your man also silva so one of them will manage to find him ron wrote me last week and said he did not receive a letter from me in a week now today his mom called and said he wrote her to call and check on me and our daughter she knows ive been writing him he said been 2 weeks since he got a letter from me i called the mail room so they will be checking into this and then i called the major whose a wonderful man there and hes gonna let ron know ive been writing writing writing its somewhere between chicago and texas man i hate him worrying like that the mail room said they got very little mail today due to the holiday but ive been writing before that he will probaly get it all at one time %^&*((^%#%$ dag nab it well thanks to the major he will know everyone take care

jftazzy102
10-13-2005, 06:43 PM
Girl don't feel bad....Herb is not getting my mail right either......he told me that he knows it is just the mail system at Middleton...I will write him and tell him to tell Ron that...

Silva he is still looking for Ray...he wants Ray to know that he isn't alone and that it is okay if I write him after Herb comes home...Herb feels really blessed that I have you all for friends..........

I am so missing my hubby...in less then 40 days I will be in his arms and kiss those sweet lips...Sheila when I go to Texas if you want any messages delivered let me know...since apparently they are cellies....

Silva I love you girl...I don't know what I would do with out you....

Silva
10-14-2005, 12:56 AM
Jeanne ~ I asked Herb in the last letter if he would write to Ray after he gets home to you. You would save on stamps that way ;)

Sheila ~ it doesnt seem to matter what time of day I send my letters, or how many I send each day / week, Ray still only gets mail from me 3 days a week (and I write every day). At least Ron can have his mum check on you :)

jftazzy102
10-14-2005, 05:23 PM
Silva...he got that letter and he said yes he would write him once he got home...Okay I am really upset. Got three letters from my baby today...the most current one was from Monday the 10th...do you know it has been 6 DAYS WITH NO MAIL FROM ME AT ALL. I wrote everyday for a week and a 11 page over the weekend to see if he would get them and nothing....I am really ticked over this...okay off my soap box...

RMD4EVER
10-14-2005, 07:55 PM
hey I Called Back The Major And He Spoke To Ron He Started Finally Getting My Mail So Guess Its Back On After Him Not Getting Any For 2 Weeks Cause When I Got Home Today I Had A Letter From Him And Boy Was He Worried About Me And Our Daughter He Wrote Her Also So Thats When I Called The Major And He Said Ron Started Getting My Letters And Knows Im Ok But I Hated the Fact That He Was Worrying Like That Man Ok Now Were Gonna Finally Get Somewhere Seems Like When The New Change Of Command Stepped In That Mail Slowedddddd Down You Guys Have A GOOD Evening And Jeanne Just Ask Herb To Let Ron Know I Love My Boo And Miss Him Like Crazy And Wre Fine At The Homefront And Thanks For That You Have A Beautiful And Awesome Visit Silxa Take Care Girl I Might Be Seeing You In Feb On Our Visits

annap
10-14-2005, 09:11 PM
my son was just moved to middleton unit from dallas lew sterrett. he has a 8 year sentence and was sentenced on aug. 12th. he arrive there on sunday oct. 9th and they said that I could visit this weekend. I am happy to know that middleton is not as bad as some of the other units. he is 22 years old and this is his first time offence. I live in dallas so at least to have him not so far away makes it easier for me who knows how long he will be there and how many times he will be moved.but for now he is there.He is the oldest of five boys. I miss his phone call everyday just to say "I LOVE YOU MOM'. All of my boys are mamas boys and I love them all unconditional. My prayers go out to all of you who have loved ones in "big boy time out" like my little boys say about thier big brother. We are so excited to be able to see him this weekend.We will always be together if not in body for sure in mind and spirit.We pray for him daily and through this whole experience we have been blessed in many ways. I have no doubt that something good will become of this. God is with him and he knows that. He still has a chance to do so much with his life and I am very thankful for that. He said I will use my time wisely, get a furter education and make myself proud of my accomplishment in a bad situation.He said mom god has a plan for me and I am going to do my best to do his will because you see where mine got me. I believe in my son. and only he can live his life I am just a part of it and proud to be.once again god bless each of you. good night sweet dreams and sleep with the angels. ANNA:broken:

jftazzy102
10-14-2005, 09:19 PM
Anna, Welcome to the MIddleton Family...we are here if you need us...so glad that you get to go see him

Silva
10-15-2005, 02:00 AM
Hey Anna, welcome to PTO and club Middleton :)
Sounds like your son has the right attitude, and at least he is out of Dallas county now (my Ray was there for 9 months).

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Jeanne}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Its really hard to know if it's the unit or if its USP :( I got 2 on Monday, from Oct 3 and 5, but nothing since then. Herb knows when I'll write to him again :)

If Ray went 2 weeks without hearing from me ... well, I'd hate to think what kind of state he'd be in ~ no wonder Ron was getting worried Shelia ! I'm so glad it seems to be sorted now.

RMD4EVER
10-15-2005, 10:02 AM
yeah I Hear You Silva And As You Said It Could Be The Uspo Somewhere Between Here And There But I Thank God He Finally Got A Letter Cause He Knows Its Not Like Me Not To Write I Can Only Write Him I Cant Unfornutaly Deliver Them (wish I Could) Lol Welcome Anna And God Bless You And Yours God Does Have A Plan And Its Up To Ours To Follow It Through I Sent Ron The Joel Osteen Journal Your Best Life Now I Love That Journal I Know Hes Gonna Enjoy It Like I Do Jeanne Girl Counting Those Days With You Im Am So Happy For You Im Still Praying On Rons Parole And Cant Wait Til The Day I Get To Finally Hold Him Again God Bless Everyone Have A Good Weekend Happy Saturday All Im Doing My Best Now To Try To Cut Back On Those 10 Page Letters But Its Hard Once I Start Wring I Cant Stop Im Thinking Maybe My Longggggg Letters Might Be Holding His Mail Up Too Cause I Know They Have To Go Through ThEM I Finally Got The Pics Back When I Was In Texas (when We Got Married) And Sent Him Those They Turned Out So Good Now He Can See His Immediate Family Together Man I Miss My Husband!!!! Love You Guys Anna Dont Be A Stranger

walkonwater
10-16-2005, 07:21 AM
I am new here and not even sure how to post....here goes. My husband just transfered from county to Middleton last week. I am wondering how soon I can visit. Will be two hour drive but I will make the trip the minute I know he can has visitors. How long do the diagnostic process take? Do I have to wait 90 days to visit?

I am reading that Middleton is a great transfer unit. If there is such an adjective for a transfer facility. My husband Jim is a first time offender and was given a sentence of 8 years.

RMD4EVER
10-16-2005, 07:55 AM
welcome Walkon If I Were You I Would Call The Facility First To Make Sure About Visiting You Dont Want To Make That Drive For Disapointment Middleton Is An Awesome Facility From My Experience So Far My Only Complaint If I Have One So Far Is The Mail The Past Few Weeks But Hey Cant Have Everything The Staff There Are Very Nice People Everyone Have A Good Day

Silva
10-16-2005, 09:34 AM
Welcome walkonwater to club Middleton :D and to PTO!

Its only 90 days that you have to wait for a contact visit ~ you should be able to see your hubby behind glass a week or so after he gets there, but call the unit first to check as it may depend on his status. Sheila is right, all the staff I've dealt with have been nice.

jftazzy102
10-16-2005, 09:45 PM
Walkonwater...welcome to the Middleton family and PTO....you will love the staff there at Middleton. They are really nice. My man has been at Middleton since August. He is an oldtimer there...they are really good to them and they will help you with anything you need....just know that you have us also....

Call the unit..about the visit..the first two weeks he is there he is in what they call the dignostic phase and they usually don't let you visit till that is over. After 90 days you should get a contact visit but like Silva said it all matters on what status he is....good luck

I have lost count to how long I have to go till we see Herb...working 6 days straight and over 50 hours this week my butt is dragging. All I did today was sleep...I will be glad when this next two weeks are over...then it is back down to only 47 hours a week..
love you guys..............
Jeanne

RMD4EVER
10-17-2005, 02:49 PM
hey All Have A Good Day And Conrads On Those Who Went For A Visit God Bless

Silva
10-17-2005, 03:19 PM
Sheila ~ you need to change your location thingy... it still says fiance is in Texas :rolleyes:

RMD4EVER
10-17-2005, 05:39 PM
yeah i havent wen back in to change to husband i will though thanks also JEANNE I GOT A LETTER FROM RON TODAY HE DOESNT KNOW HERB THERES NOONE IN HIS DORM THAT WORKS IN THE COMMISARY SO WRONG GUY OH WELL FOR A MINUTE I THOUGHT LIKE YOU DID MAYBE THEY WERE IN THE SAME DORM HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW THE SITE HERE WAS CALLED PTO (LOL) OK ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY LATER

jftazzy102
10-17-2005, 07:00 PM
Now that has me wondering who Herb was talking to and who knows me from here??? kind of scary if you ask me...*needs to keep a low profile hehe*

RMD4EVER
10-17-2005, 07:26 PM
jeanne Alot Of People Know You From Here Your A Monitor Lol But Seems They Would Let You Know When They Find Out That Herb And Her Husband Are In The Same Dorm But She Might Not Even Know Yet Well One More Middleton Wifey Everyone Have A Good Day God Bless

aprylwyne
10-18-2005, 11:06 AM
Hi all...Im kind of new here..but I have been following your post for a few months now...my boyfriend is in the Middleton Unit also..has been there for 2 going on 3 months..He is in dorm A I believe..He works in the kitchen..breakfast shift..

Silva
10-18-2005, 01:16 PM
hey there aprylwyne :) Welcome aboard! If you want to PM me a name, I can have Ray keep a friendly eye out for your boyfriend if you like (not that our guys seem capable of finding each other you understand, but its the thought that counts LOL).

the words 'Jeanne' and 'low profile' in the same sentence :eek: I'm shocked... truely... :p

I think they are all actually talking to each other all the time and they are just wanting us to think they're not... no, wait... they arent that smart are they :rolleyes:

RMD4EVER
10-18-2005, 02:52 PM
welcome Apry Silva Lol Who Knows Lol Hope All Have A Good Day Im Glad To See Others Finding Us On Here Gotta Get Going My Daughter Has A Volley Ball Game This Evening Take Care All

annap
10-18-2005, 03:08 PM
does anyone know how often you can change the visitation list my son has 10 on his list and we have alot of family members who want to see him but 10 doesn't even cover immediate family not to mention cousins who want to support him in this.I wrote to him to ask but thought that one of you might already know. I'm not to happy about two in one weekend.I guess this will teach me to share I wanted to go weekly!!!but I don't want to be selfish his grandmothers and aunts are on the list only one cousin and he has so many who aren't on the list. oh well thats what we get for having such a big and very close "familia" family in spanish. he gets tons of mail he should be happy about that. we are blessed and very grateful. have a great day everyone need to go pick up my boys but I will be right back. God bless all of you and your familias!!!sincerly anna

Silva
10-18-2005, 03:43 PM
I think its only once every 6 months Anna, but the phone ladies at Middleton can tell you for sure, they are really nice and helpful. The phone # is: 325-548-9075

jftazzy102
10-18-2005, 05:48 PM
OMG this is so cool...welcome Apryl and Annap...this is were us Middleton wifes/finaces/girlfriends/mothers and whoever has a loved in Middleton come to and talk....it is so cool to see new ones come one here and post...

Anna, they can change their visitors list ever six month...Silva, Sheila and I are pros when it comes to Middleton. Mine has been there since Aug. of last year and he gets out March 4 of next year.....

We are 34 days and a wake up before I and T fly out to Texas and 35 days and a wake up before I get to see my sexy wonderful husband...and T gets to see his dad for the first time since june 4 of last year...girls can we say Jeanne is not wearing mascra...

Sheila I still say that it was Ron, Herb was talking to. I don't know why but that is how I feel. I told him in a letter to ask him what his name is and what his wife's name is and tell him why I am asking...so we will see...

Herb said anytime he mentions PTO and someone says yea my loved one is on there Herb tells them about me and what my name is on here and they go hey they have talked to her......then they get transfered out...LOL......

Love my Middleton girls.................later gators........

Silva
10-19-2005, 12:06 PM
Its going to be a little odd when Ray gets moved out :( I'll just have to keep popping back in here to say hi

Jeanne ~ March 4th is a special day, its the one day I'm not allowed to be in Tx because my friends are getting married :) I did offer to go and have their honeymoon for them, but they turned me down LOL

RMD4EVER
10-19-2005, 03:44 PM
hey All Hey Jeanne It Would Be Great If It Was Ron And Herb Talked To Him And They Paroled Him Out Home To Me Lol Man It Seems Parole Takes Forever Although Its Coming Up Fast Just Never Fast Enough Im Still Waiting For Nov-jan For Some Kind Of Word Last I Heard They Were Waiting For Paper Work On His Case Ohhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhh I Am Having One Of Those Miss Him Extra Kind Of Days I Cant Even Begin To Tell All Of You How Much I Have Learned Off Here And How Helpful Its Been Glad The New People Found Us Jeanne You Are So Blessed To Finally Be Able To Go Up To See Him Its Getting Closer And Closer Man That Day Is Gonna Be Something Else For You Get All The Hugs In You Can I Am So Glad He Will Be Home Soon Take Care All Have A Good Evening

lynn'swife
10-19-2005, 03:46 PM
Hello everyone my husband was sent to Middleton on Oct 4 but I haven't got a letter or anything from him since he was transferred so I don't know what dorm he is in but I just thought I would say Hi to everyone

jftazzy102
10-19-2005, 04:48 PM
How is my Middleton family doing tonight?

Welcome Lynn'swife...so glad to have you...mail is slow and sometimes it can take a week or two once they get in to write a letter unless someone is nice enough to give him paper and stuff...

Silva when they transfer Ray out you are still officially part of us........so girl you better come back and talk to us...................

Sheila...praying ever day for you and Ron...we want him home with you...

we are down to 33 days wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo come on..momma wants some sugar :)

Silva
10-20-2005, 12:53 AM
Lynn's wife ~ welcome to PTO and the Middleton family! I had to wait 21 days before i had a proper letter from Ray when he first went there (I know it has further to go :rolleyes: ) They do get real tired during all the assessments though, and it can be a real shock to their system with all the yelling that the COs do. Just keep writing to him and tell him to ask for indigent stationary until his money catches up with him (note: Ray's money was transfered from Dallas county in CASH not cheque, and he physically counted it when he arrived at Middleton, just so they could then send it down to Huntsville to process! ).

I can see why the mailroom get worried about us... its a bit like a Mafia family here :D Jeanne the Godmother LMAO !

RMD4EVER
10-20-2005, 03:10 PM
welcome To Our Family Lynn Glad You Found Us Yeah We Are Kind Of Like That Silva We Just Love Our Men And Make Sure They Get Our Mail Lol Silva What Were You Talking About With The Cos Hollering At Our Men During Assement??? They Get Treated Like Their In Boot Camp Or What??? I Didnt Know That One Something My Husband Didnt Inform Me About (guess He Know Me) Lol I Would Of Had To Really Tried To Make That Trip There Lol Jeanne Lol Mama Needs Some Sugar Well Little Mama Here Is Long Over Due Too Everyone Have A Great Evening Im So Glad To See Us All Growing Here And Oh Yeah Lynn It Will Take Awhile For You To Be Able Toget Mail From Him Just As Silva Says Keep Writing Him As Much As You Can I Love My Mail Box Now And Lynn Dont Expect A Phone Call Too Soon I Have Only Had One In Months And That Only Cause I Asked For A Special One When We Got Married They Only Allow One Every 3 Months For 5 Minutes If You Get That Love You All Take Care Later Sheila

jftazzy102
10-20-2005, 05:13 PM
Jeanne the godmother checking in:haha::ha:

Silva you are so silly...you know it makes you wonder...I know from Monday he finally got TWO out of my 13 letters...still waiting for my mail:( no mail in three days...what am I ever going to do....kick butt:ha: naw just kidding.

I as so glad to see this little thread growing like it is....
I love my Middleton girls...:thumbsup:

annap
10-20-2005, 05:40 PM
hello ladies Im trying to stay calm I know my son is freaking out.My mother, my brother, my nieces uncles aunts , cousin live in CANCUN yes they live there. my parents moved there in the late 70's and we spoke my mom today earlier and yes she is staying put My son is very,very close to his GRANNYBEAR he loves her dearly.We are all praying my family will be ok and that my son is not freaking out not knowing a thing. I did mail him a letter to let him know we spoke to her today and she was ok.I have been watching the hurricane and It doesn't look good. please say a little prayer for my family I am very worried my mom does live close to the water and they expect alot of power outages. The not knowing is the problem she comes to dallas and stays with me about 5 times a year. she is coming on the 27th of this month. And today Ilet her know that they moved her "nickle pickle" his middle name is nicholas we call him nick but his grannybear calls him her little nick name for him since he was little. he is her #1 grandson.I know my son he will be pacing the floor.I can't wait for my boyfriend to come home.I just know him being here will make me feel better. I have three sisters here in dallas Thank god for them.we are in constant communication.we are very close. I just wanted to tell my new friends My moms nuts. Or maybe more faith is just in tact. God bless all of you.Love my texas chikadees!!! much love, oh good my boyfriend is home. back after dinner ladies.Im so so glad yall are here.Much, much, love Anna

jftazzy102
10-20-2005, 06:44 PM
Anna, I know exactly how you feel and how your son feels. Herb did the same thing with all three last year, but I will tell you that once you find out something call Chaplin Mitchell and he will let your son know that everyone made it okay through the Hurricane...it is suppose to hit just south of me, but we will be on the west side of the storm, and there is a good chance that we will get the worse side of it, but you never know...Middleton is really good especially the chaplin on giving messages: RIGHT SILVA:haha: :ha: :haha: :ha:

Just know that we are here for you...
Love you guys...

annap
10-21-2005, 11:26 AM
thank you so much for all the info. You must have read my mind. I was just wandering if there was anyway I could let him know once it passes. You are just a God sent you need to know that. I said "GOD show me the way and just thought I might find the answer here and sure enough her it is. Your awesome.many blessings and much love,ANNA

Silva
10-21-2005, 02:11 PM
Anna, I really hope your family all make it through ok, Jeanne is right, the Chaplain is great at passing on messages.

Just dont use a fake Brit accent :D

RMD4EVER
10-21-2005, 02:36 PM
hey Everyone Anna Ill Keep Your Family In My Prays Im Just Stopping In To Say Hey To All I Gotta Run And Get My Daughter At School Talk With You All Later Loveeee You All God Bless

RMD4EVER
10-21-2005, 04:02 PM
hey All Im Back It Was Trying So Hard To Just Be One Of Those Days But I Left It All In Gods Hands And Didnt Let Anything Get To Me You Know What I Mean? It Was All That Little Stuff That Has Away Of Testing Us It All Started With The PAssenger Window Deciding Not To Go All The Way Up So The Engineer At The School I Work At Was Trying To Fix It And He Got It All The Way Down Lol But God Saves The Day I Called The Dealer And Tomorrow They Are Gonna Fix It For Free Then My Starter Is Going Out Im Trying To Buy Time With It Until The End Of Next Week But The Dealer Is Giving Me A Good Deal On Fixing It Compared To Outside Sources But Hey Were Hanging By The Grace Of God,,, I Need My Husband!!!!! I Am Just Venting,, Im Cool And Alls Well We Have Been And Are So Blessed Each And Everyday ,,,So ,,,,,,Just Let Me Vent!!! Vent !!!!Vent!!! Weeeeee, That Felt Good. Sometimes We All Need That. Ok Everyone, Stay Safe And I Truly Am Praying For Everyones Safety From That Hurricane (and We Think We Have Problems) Everyone Take Care Later Sheila

Silva
10-21-2005, 04:13 PM
vent away Sheila, we all have *those* days :)

I called Middelton earlier because I wanted to talk to the property officer, but she had already gone home (at 3pm!). I need to know how we go about having Ray's mum pick up some of his stuff when she visits next time. I spoke to the guy on Central and he said it used to be that the warden had to approve the release of property after a visit, but (and this didnt make me feel too good) he said now Warden Vandagriff is there things may change... I got the impression that maybe things are already changing from the way he said it. Anyway, if anyone knows (Jeanne?) it would save me calling them back on Monday, though it's nice to hear Switchboard-Peggy's happy voice :)

annap
10-21-2005, 09:53 PM
My boyfriend decided to take us to the texas state fair ,we went last week but we all wanted to take our mind off of things for a little bit had a great time and ate to much junk food. The fair is always great and a very big here.I called my mom and she said it is getting worse all the glass is bowing in and out and they are all four going to the bathroom because she only has a small window there and feels like it will be safer in there tonight. My sisters and I have been calling them all day and last night just to comfort the girls and my mom and to pray with them. They are so sweet they said don't worry we are taking good care of our grannybear. We call her mamabear and the grandkids call her grannybear.I wrote my son two letters one I mailed in the morning and the other at 5 pm with pictures from the internet of the hurricane and places he knows and areas he knows .He has been going there since he was a month old. He sometimes would go for a long time.He went for a month right after the incedent to spend a month with his family down there before all the court stuff started and that will probably be where he goes shortly after he comes home. It will happen one day I know that when he gets his freedom back for now I told him you are fortunate to have some very special memories. He has alot of pictures also. Is there a limit to the pictures he can have we have sent so many.And do they let the internet news that I print for him to have in? I knew this $10.00 color printer I got at a garage sale was a great deal and has come in handy!! I have a wedding to attend tomorrow and I am wore out.Im gonna get some rest girls hold down the fort talk to you soon.Good night,sleep with the angels and may you be blessed with beautiful dreams of your loved ones. Much Love,Anna

jftazzy102
10-21-2005, 10:05 PM
Anna, how are you doing girl...anyword yet. I have been praying for you and your whole family today. I have been watching the storm at work on the internet...if you need anything let me know...

Sheila, I think that car trouble is going around and mine was last week and now yours is today...I turned on my brights today and you know what???now I can't turn them off. They are on my turn signal switch on the colum....

Silva, I have a gutsy feeling that it is true...when Franklin was there he wouldn't let anyone release property after ANY VISIT didn't care who you where. From what I was told when I called last week was that there were some changes going on...I got a letter from Herb and the mail was slow do to the change over of Wardens and he is ALL caught up on my mail now...he also said the things seem to be different but that it didn't see all that bad but he didn't go into it. He did say that the new Warden told him that (because Herb had already sent an I60 in) that at this time he couldn't give him a yes or no on our special visit but when it got closer for him to write and he would most likely approve it as it got closer to the time.

Time will tell.........................Love you guys...just sitting here watching the hurricane...

RMD4EVER
10-22-2005, 08:53 AM
hey Jeanne Anna Silva And All Of Us Middleton Ladies I Really Figured That The New Change Was The Reason The Mail Was Sloweddd Down Like It Was Guess He Was Making Sure Of How They Handled The In Coming And Out Going Mail There But Ron Is All Caught Up On My Mail Also Thank God You Think They Would At Least Let Them Know Things Were Gonna Slow Down For A Few And Not Worry But Guess Thats Just Too Right Jeanne Did You Try To Push The Blinker Switch In Or Out To Get Them Brights Off??? Im Getting Ready To Take My Truck Into The Dealer To Get That Window Up Lol Just Praying I Can Buy Time Without The Starter Going Completly Out By Friday When I Get Paid So I Can Have It Fixed Anna Were All Praying For Your Family Glad You Had A Great Time At The Fair Everyone Take Care And Stay Safe Jeanne I Dont See Why The Warden Would Not Approve A Special Visit Your Coming So Far Guess He Just Wants Everyone To Know Whose In Charge Now Ok All Love You Later Sheila

annap
10-22-2005, 03:37 PM
hello ladies its been a rough day not knowing much but there are no casualties in cancun so that is good news. I was looking at the pictures on weather.com and I see so many familiar places I know with alot of damage.two places I saw in waist deep water one was three blocks from my moms and the other was four blocks. my mom lives on the bottom level and the some girls that are roomates live on the top one and she had said last night that they were going to stay in the bathroom because all the doors and windows were bowing. she said if it begins to flood alot we will go upstairs with the girl that live up there.so I pray that she will call as soon as possible no one has been able to get through. however I called twice to middleton today and the chaplin was not in. the second time I asked to speak to the warden and he was very kind I told him that I the chaplin was not in and then I let him know why and he was very nice and said he would make sure the message was passed to my son for me to wait a minute while he talked to central control is what I believe he said to let them know to take all the message I needed to relate to my son. and thanked him. I gave the message to the person that came on the line and they also were very kind. so I hope they gave him the message Im sure they did . Im so blessed to have my son at this facility. Im tired and need some rest just wanted to keep ya'll posted. ANNA

Silva
10-22-2005, 04:57 PM
{{{{{{{Anna}}}}}}}
try and get some sleep hun, I'm sure your mum will have gone up to the higher appartments. Maybe the phone lines just arent working, the guy on our news coverage said earlier that he could only get a signal on his cell phone in a couple of places. And that's great that they passed a message on to your son, it would seem that they dont have non-essential staff there at weekends. Its encouraging to hear that the new warden was nice to you though :)

jftazzy102
10-22-2005, 05:01 PM
Just checking in. So far just alot of clouds today so far no rain...we will have tropical winds and rain....but I am still watching in close

momofbrad
10-22-2005, 08:04 PM
My son has been moved four times in less than three weeks . I called austin and they told me was where he was a month ago and huntsville said he is in that unit till monday and he will be moved again . I am new at this . Can anyone tell me wqhy he is being moved so much . I dont know if he has money as i havent had a letter for three weeks . and i dont know where to write to him . Does his money move with him as he goes ? Can anyone help me please. Thank you I am so worried

Silva
10-23-2005, 03:48 AM
momofbrad~ hi, welcome to PTO :)

If you have your son's TDCJ# then just write to him at the last address you have, whatever unit that was, and it will get forwarded to him. They get moved for all kinds of reasons, some get moved much more than others. You can send him money through www.jpay.com (http://www.jpay.com) if you have a debit or credit card, but even if he has none, he will get indigent supplies including stamps and stationary. His money will follow him wherever he goes within TDC.
You can also check his location on the TDCJ web site Offender Locator : http://168.51.178.33/webapp/TDCJ/index2.htm

annap
10-23-2005, 10:18 AM
welcome momofbrad. my son has been moved once since his sentence in dallas to abilene.I don't know if you have ace check cashing stores where you are but thet also wire money under inmate trust fund all they need is his tdcj # and they will know where to send it and it takes 24 hours and only cost 3.00 no matter how much you send.my prayers are with you and your son.
good morning ladies. no news yet I got some rest. alot of phone calls and people praying for everyones safety. Im on my way to church I help teach a 2nd grade class at fist baptist church of dallas. I will be there at the alter with all of you on my mind and in my prayers.may god bless each of you today.and once again thank you so much for all of your support.It has made this week much, much better for me. love and hugs to all of you have a wonderful sunday talk to "ya'll" soon sincerly Anna

RMD4EVER
10-23-2005, 03:54 PM
hey Everyone Well It Was A Great World Series Game Last Night Chicago Took It Go White Sox Im Still A Texas Fan Too Got To Be My Husbands From There And Like I Said Nothing Like Those Cowboys Lol Anna Im Praying For Your Family To All Be Safe God Bless Them All Mom Welcome To Pto I Pray That They Get Your Son In One Pace So You Can Keep Up With Him And No Hes Ok Jeanne Stay Safe I Tlked To Tina She Said You Guys Were Only Suppose To Get Tropical Storms From The Hurricane But I Would Not Take That For Granted Just Stay Alert Were Getting Some Rain Right Now And Cool Weather Here In Chi Town Silva You Got My Support On That Game Cant Let Ray Beat You On That Bet Lol Everyone Have A Beautiful Sunday Im Taking The Week Off My Starter Went Out So Gotta Wait Til Friday And Get It Fixed Looks Like Ron Is Gonna Be Having A Extra Whole Lot Of Mail While Im Home Lol Until Later Take Care And Stay Safe

jftazzy102
10-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Hey my middleton family....................still sitting here at my home in Florida..so far we are going to be having the tropical storms from her when she gets here. But I am watching her like a hawk................have evacuation stuff ready to go....

Love you all

RMD4EVER
10-23-2005, 04:24 PM
jeanne Stay Prepared Girl Dont Take Any Chances You Never Know About Them Hurricanes Doing What They Want At The Last Minute

RMD4EVER
10-23-2005, 04:35 PM
hey About That Jpay Can You Send Money Through There Whenever You Feel Like It Or Will They Deduct It Automactically Every So Often Or Can You Do It Like One Time???? Thanks

RMD4EVER
10-23-2005, 04:35 PM
hey About That Jpay Can You Send Money Through There Whenever You Feel Like It Or Will They Deduct It Automactically Every So Often Or Can You Do It Like One Time???? Thanks

RMD4EVER
10-23-2005, 04:41 PM
oops Lol Sorry Didnt Know I Did That One Must Of Hit It 2 Times Sorrrryyyyyyyyy Love You Guys Ok Im Outta Here

annap
10-23-2005, 04:52 PM
hey jeanne stay safe girl. it is cooler and rainy here in dallas. you are in my thoughts and prayers. keep us posted.I have still not gotten any word on any of my family but there are alot of pictures on weather.com alot of distruction in the hotel zone. and flooding in town to. shiela enjoy your days off Im sure ron will enjoy all the extra mail.I just had alot of car problems myself it is hard to be without a vehicle hiope you have friends to get you around. I guess we will be seeing alot of you here this week to. good it gives us time to help others and chit chat.Go cowboys!!!! love ya girls talk to you soon. for now back to the COWBOYS!!!! ANNA

MISSMYVIEJITO
10-23-2005, 06:15 PM
Hi. I Have Been Reading All The Information You Provide On Your Forum. I Must Say Thank You Because You Have Answered Many Of My Questions. My Husband Too Is At The Middleton Unit. May 5th, 2005 My Husband Got Sentenced To Two Years. This Is The First Time We Go Through All This. If He Was Interviewed By Someone There At The Middleton Unit On August 28th Of This Year, When Do You All Think He Will Have An Answer? I Was Told To Call Gatesville Because Amarillo Would Not Be Deciding On His Parole Decision Anymore. Well, I Called And Was Told That They Have Not Yet Recieved The File. Is There Someone I Can Call To Get His File Sent Up There Already? I Also Believe That I Read That They Don't Normally Get Approved On The First Time? Why? Ladies, Help Me. What Can I Do To Help Move All This Along? Again, Thank You In Advance For Any Assistance.:)

annap
10-23-2005, 08:08 PM
welcome to pto and the middleton unit forum. Im not sure about parole Im sure someone will come along soon that maybe able to help you.may god bless you and your family.espero que tu viejito llega prontito!! hello ladies once again its me this time at peace. we got a phone call from cancun and all of my family is fine!!! and my mom said that at her place she didn't get flooded and nothing was damaged.thank you god.and thanks to all of you for being there when I needed your shoulders to lean on I truly appreciate it.my mom is suppose to fly in on thursday she made this reservation last month hope she will be able to come. once thanks again. hope you are all doing fine tonight, talk to "ya'll" tomorrow got to get the boys ready for school tomorrow.ANNA

Silva
10-24-2005, 12:46 AM
Morning ladies :)

anna ~ maybe you'll hear something from your family today. Sorry about Seattle stealing victory from the Cowboys last night (not :D)

Sheila ~ jpay just takes single payments from your debit or credit card, you tell them how much you want to send and I think they charge $2 for up to £20 sent and then $4 for anything over $20. You just need to go to their website and set up your account and then they have a step by step thing to show you what to do.

Jeanne ~ Wilma is now Cat 3 so you better have your butt over to your sisters place missy !

MISSMYVIEJITO ~ welcome to PTO, glad we've helped so far! I know nothing about parole either (we wont be doing that for another 19 years) but have a look on the Texas Parole forum, lots of info on there :) Do you know which dorm your guy is in ?

RMD4EVER
10-24-2005, 08:32 AM
hello Everyone Thank God Anna Your Family Is All Safe Thats A Blessing Silva Lol You Go Girl Dont Rub It Too Much In Rays Face Lol Go Go Go White Sox They Play Another Awesome Game Last Night Welcome Missmy To Our Little Family Here As Far As Waiting For Parole My Husband Has Been Up For Parole Since July They Have Not Interviewed Him As Of Yet In Fact Im Gonna Call Today To See Whats Going On With It Last I Heard They Were Waiting For Some Paper Work On His Case They Had Told Me Then That It Takes Anywhere From 4 To 6 Months For The Whole Process To See If They Get Parole Or Not So Its Gonna Be A Waiting Game Girl That Puts Me And Ron Between Nov And Jan To See If He Gets Parole Or Not They Say Its Rare To Get It The First Time But It Does Happen Keep The Faith And I Am Praying For You And Yours To Get It I Decided To Go To Work On The Bus And Train Wed And Thursday Then Take The Car In On Friday I Wanna Save Some Of My Time Just In Case My Hubby Comes Home So I Can Spend That Time With Him (know What I Mean) But If He Doesnt Get Parole Then I Definatly Am Going To Middleton In Feb So Silva Im Hoping To Meet You Then That Would Be Great And Anyone Else On Here Who Might Be Visiting Also At That Time Jeanne I Heard The Storms Have Moved In Stay Safe Talk To Everyone Later Im Gonna Go Make That Call Be Back Soon Love You All And God Bless

jftazzy102
10-24-2005, 02:38 PM
This mean ole Florida girl and T is safe....lots of wind and rain...lost power for about 6.5 hours but nothing like where the storm came in. WE have NO damage....well we do but it is a tree limb that broke, but it is the same tree I cut last year in the storm and that is why I had to have neck surgery...........

GUESS WHAT I'M LEAVING ALONE..........................not touching that tree....:):):):):)

Just called and left a message with a wonderful woman chaplain(not Betty) and she is going to give Herb the message and tell him I love him...I am so happy....29 days to go...................
I will check back in later...........

RMD4EVER
10-24-2005, 07:04 PM
jeanne Lol Not Betty Lol Thats Great That He Knows You Two Are Ok And Safe That Should Put Him At Ease Girl Its So Close For You Now I Know You Cant Wait Im Happy Happy Happy For You,,,,,, Yeah Leave That Tree Alone Missing My Hubby Ok Here I Go Again Go White Sox All The Way Everyone Stay Safe And Have A Great Evening God Bless

annap
10-24-2005, 07:35 PM
jeanne glad your ok. glad you had no severe damage.trying to get my mom home she had a reservation for thur but the airport is closed and the airline is trying to make a deal with another airport I should find out tonight sometime.its count down to middleton for you.Im decorating homes for christmas and we start in the middle of nov. but Im noy working the weekend that you will be there so I'll let you know as time gets closer.
silva stinkin cowboys let me down.but I still love em.
shiela when feb gets close I would like to visit the same day you go if my son is still there it would be great to meet some of "ya'll". as long as its not the 14th Im a floral designer and I freelance and work on some holidays Ive done flowers since I was a child my mom was a designer and I just followed her foot steps.keep me posted!!

Silva
10-25-2005, 12:47 AM
Anna ~ If i get there in Feb it will be the first weekend because that's when they do photos (remember though girlies, Ray may not still be in Middleton by then), and if I dont make it in Feb then it will be the first weekend in April. I'd rather be there in Feb though, my birthday present to me :)

GENERAL INFO
I called Middleton last night and managed to track down the Property Officer. I asked her if Ray could release some property to his mum next time she visits. The PO said yes, he has to put in an I-60 to her so they can discuss what items he wants to release. I was in the middle of saying 'just books and letters' when she said "Who did you say was in here?" I told her my fiance, and then she clammed up and wouldnt discuss it any more. But at least we know it's possible now, from the horses mouth.

RMD4EVER
10-25-2005, 07:59 AM
anna Done Deal If I Have To Make That Trip In Feb I Will Be Sure To Let You Know Im Praying For Parole And That Hes Home Got To Always Keep The Faith Silva Glad You Found Out That Your Mom In Law 2 B Can Get His Stuff Jeanne Take Care We Have Had Rain 2 Days In A Roll Here In Chicago And Once Again Go White Sox Lol They Play In Houston Tonight But I Love My Cowboy Lol God Bless

RMD4EVER
10-25-2005, 10:23 AM
spreading The Word Under Petitions On Main Page Of Pto Theres A Petition For Conjugal Visits For All The Us I Just Had To Sign That One Maybe In Feb Ill Get One Woooooooooo Lol Keep The Faith

jftazzy102
10-25-2005, 05:47 PM
Don't have time to read right now...........SHEILA............HERB KNOWS RON...YIPEE YIPEE............I AM SO DANG HAPPY HAD TO TELL YOU.....

RMD4EVER
10-25-2005, 06:28 PM
where Is Everyone Today? Well Happy Happy Tuesday Im Just Really Missing My Hubby As Always Everyone Take Care And Stay Safe God Bless

annap
10-26-2005, 09:16 AM
good morning girls how are things. stayed up to late tuesday my boyfriend plays softball for a church and they decided to finish the league we weren't aware of it and he played until midnight and we were all awake until almost 1:30 and then the boys were of course draging in the morning and we had to have car work done and then just watched a movie and stayed lazy.first time I didn't turn on one of the computers!!!my son wrote me a letter and said they are testing him and he still has two classes left till the decide what kind of job they give him.he didn't have proof of the ged he recieved.he got it in the 10th grade he quit school I talked him into going to an academy for his ged and it lasted two weeks and he passed the test. the director said why did he come here he is very inteligent he should have stayed in school and gone to college.kids just don't understand.hopefully he will take some classes in there.I heard they charge is that true? and he said he needs glasses he has stignatizum and he had glasses along time ago can he get a prescription in there and me fill it does anyone know the answer to that.I got my mom a flight tomorrow the original one she had but it leaves from a small runway in the jungle.she was suppose to call yesturday to find out but I didn't hear from her.she will probably call today.hope she's up for some fall carnivals we are going to one fri. sat. and sun.we really enjoy them and so do the boys we always take pictures of everything to send my son pictures. he really enjoys them.I think I asked before do they have a limit on pictures?he probably only has 150 at this time and he really enjoys them.I plan to send many more and I guess if the make him get rid of some he can chose which ones.someone also told him that he can purchase albums for them in the prison when he gets there does any one remember ever hearing any thing about that? well enough questions.I hope ya'll have a good day and I will talk to you soon.weather is very nice today here.thinking of carving pumpkins tonight and baking pumpkin seeds a little pumpkin pie does't sound bad either.god bless you ladies, anna

Silva
10-26-2005, 12:24 PM
Hey anna :) sounds like you've been busy! Let me try and answer your questions:
TDC do charge for some classes, but as far as I know the cost gets added to the money the inmates pay when paroled. If your son is under 25, I dont think he will have to pay at all, but I'm not certain of that.
Yes, he should be able to get glasses while he is in there, but he will have to look after them and keep the receipt he gets for them. It may take a while for him to get a pair though.
I think they can get more things like photo albums when they get to the permenant facilities, they are limited to what they can buy in transfer units like Middleton. They can buy document folders though, to keep letters and photos in.
I dont think there is an actual written limit to the number of photos they can have, but I dont send more than 10 at a time and I always write the amount I am sending on the outside of the envelope and Ray's name and TDC # on the back of each one so that everyone knows if some 'fall out'. ALWAYS make copies of them first, just in case, and even better if you can is to copy them actually into the text of your letter if you write it on the puter.

Hope that helps!

annap
10-26-2005, 03:56 PM
thanks silva lots of good info and I really appreciate your help.and he is only 22 so maybe he can get them for free.I don't know what kind of classes he was saying they were giving him but he said they are for test to check his IQ he believes.once again thanks sincerly ,ANNA

jftazzy102
10-26-2005, 06:01 PM
Hey my Middleton Ladies..............I am in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Herb said the new Warden is really shaking things up there............and alot of changes are happening, but he doesn't see sad by it so it must all be good. I know for the first time since he has been in there.......I wrote him a letter Tuesday and today Wednesday got an answer to it.........can we say SURPRISE.....

He also had a inmate call him out the other day and he stood up to the inmate and the whole dorm was laughing............because the inmate backed down.....

Anna........they can get photo albums there at Middleton....Herb has...and he can also get Glasses in there but they are like buddy holiday glasses....I am glad to hear that you have kept busy....I have been wondering about you...so glad that your mom and family made it through the storm....

Silva how is the *English babe* doing????... I really enjoyed talking to you this weekend, hopefully we can catch up with each other again...I miss out when ever phone calls, but I bet you don't miss the early morning ones :)...Herb said to say hi..

MS...Sheila, how are you....hope things are going good your way....

Love
Jeanne

Silva
10-27-2005, 01:00 AM
Morning ladies :)
came home last night to find scaffolding all over my building and a bar of it across my door at waist height :eek: I had to limbo under it on my knees just to get inside ~ NOT a happy bunny right now.

Jeanne ~ tell Herb hi from me and that there is NO letter here yet... I bet he forgot it was 3 not 2 again LMAO

Anna ~ those 'classes' are just the assessment tests they all have to do when they get to TDC. Nothing to worry about. :)

Ray said they were confined to bunks a couple of times last week, not for long, but thats the first time he's mentioned it for a while. He has very loud cellies, so he doesnt enjoy having to be so close to them for long LOL And it sounds like the food may be improving slightly too.

annap
10-27-2005, 09:15 AM
good morning ladies,I just love the fall weather it is so nice here.well believe it or not they bumped my mom off her flight they have major problems.they have even called the military in at the airport so many people are wanting to get home.so I discussed it with my mom and told her go see your doctor in cancun if you need meds and I will reschedule your flight for dec.1st.by then everything would have calmed down at the airport she said that would be fine.she said there are so many people here that have been here with no money. she has 3 banks there and 2 here and can't get money. thank god my uncle has business there and had cash on hand.thanks for all the answered questions you ladies are wonderful.my son's mail was post dated the 21st and arrived here on the 24th.I hope he is getting my mail I sometimes send one in the AM and one in the afternoon when I pick the boys up.he really enjoys the mail.got to do some cleaning and washing clothes we have a big weekend ahead of us.I also forgot about a school carnival tonight.talk to you girls soon.have a great day.silva no more limbo you could get hurt!! what happened to your building?shiela did you get your car fixed?have a blessed day!! ANNA

jftazzy102
10-27-2005, 05:48 PM
:eek: Silva Limboing no way...................just kidding. What I would have love to given to seen that one;) Herb told me to tell you :o sorry he hasn't written yet but your still his favorite
*English Babe*:p .

Anna, I am so sorry to hear your mom got bumped from her flight!:blah:
You never know it there could have been a very good reason that she got bumped...Someone or something may have been looking out for her.

Sheila....you are MIA....what are you doing?? Did you get your car fixed...

Not much going on here, just working my butt off at work. SO not fun anymore. I use to REALLY love my job, but here lately it has been a real pain..........but hey it pays the bills.
Love you guys...

RMD4EVER
10-27-2005, 06:23 PM
hey Evryone Hows It Going, Getting The Car Fixed Tomorrow Thanks For Your Concern,starting A Second Job So If You Guys Dont See Me On Much, Thats Whats Going On But Know I Love You All Have A Good Evening And Take Care

jftazzy102
10-28-2005, 06:53 PM
starting a second JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG....Sheila just know that we love you girl...

I have thought about that...but I don't think with Tim I could right now....

annap
10-28-2005, 09:12 PM
Hello girlies doing the fall carnival thing and the mommy thing .I got another letter from my son today thats two in three days. He said they did give him the information about his grandmother and he said it was a big relief .He said he saw it on the television and couldn't believe how bad it was and he said I began to pray for everyone there and anyone with family there he said I just felt that everyone would be ok but when the chaplin told me I felt really happy to know it for sure that all was well. He asked me for a NIV bible last week and a spanish/english dictionary he speaks a little spanish and goes to cancun every year to visit family and trys his best to communicate so he said I have plenty of time to try and learn more so I can talk to them more and not be shy.Do they let those books in also and how many books can you send from the bookstore is it how many per month or year?I Have alot more going on this weekend and will talk to girlies soon have a great weekend be safe.sincerly,ANNA

Silva
10-29-2005, 03:36 AM
anna ~ Spanish/English dictionaries should be fine, try and get him a pocket size one though. As far as I know there is no official limit to the number of books they can have, but they dont have much storage space. Ray is donating the ones he doesnt want to keep to the library there, so TDC are getting their money's woth out of me :rolleyes: ... maybe I should keep a record and ask them to take the cost from his parole fees when we get that far LOL

Jeanne ~ yes, limbo... and it wasnt a pretty site. But its all fixed now. :p Tell Herb I can wait.... I'm good at it now

Sheila ~ second job ? I've been thinking the same thing... I'm going to look for a few hours something on Sundays. I dont want to, but it looks like I may have to :(

jftazzy102
10-29-2005, 02:19 PM
Silva you have me in tears here stop it :):):):):)

I am going to have to write that one to Herb about your limboing abilities :)

I am really going to have to keep on my toes with the mail....our letters are now on time with each other's....he got my message about the hurricane and he said that if made him feel so proud of me...he told me that no matter what happens I always think of him first....and I do...that is MY MAN...

QUIT talking about two jobs....I just might have to go get one myself and I just don't see How I can...T keeps telling me to hang in there that he turns 16 in Jan. and will go to work for Wal mart and will help out at least with the discounts and buy the dog and cat food....

We had Pioneers day today and T with his color Gaurd team presented colors today to open up Pioneers day...He had told me that he might just have to fill in...on the way there this morning he hits me with OH BY THE way mom...I am part of the opening cermonies....MOM WITH NO CAMERA..............GOING TO KILL HIM.............

I love my Middleton Ladies................so much

annap
10-29-2005, 09:33 PM
hello girls Im so tired I've been to to many fall carnivals and festivities.and still have tomorrow and monday to go.mt ex-husband and one of my sons the 19 year old are going tomorrow to visit at middleton Im glad my son got the day off he has worked so hard and to much since his brother was sentenced he took it very hard and refusses to talk to anyone except me about it.he sends his brother money everytime he gets paid.he said that he feels so much better when he is able to see him and he hopes they don't get in trouble they seem to get told to tone it down or quite down they laugh so much and always have when they are together.he said we try but we always end up busting out laughing to us we tune everything around us out and make each other laugh he said its the hardest thing in my life to walk away and leave my brother there and the laughter turns to tears.he said I make it to my car and then I can't breath for fighting back the tears but I can't.then I remember something stupid and funny he said and it lifts me back up.he said I have some funny things I remembered we did during halloween in the passed and Im sure he does to.he is so excited.this is the first time he will see him in 3 weeks he was going once a week here and 2 phone calls a week so he is all pumped up and probably won't sleep he said he is leaving early.when my son wrote me this time he wrote F2-10 on the envelope what does that mean is that the dorm he is in and do I put that on the mail I address to him?thanks for everything going monday to the bookstore.need to go to bed got to be up early to get to church and then a friends church carnival at there church.they have all the homemade chili and pies you can have had a real good venison chili last year.and the best peach pie I have ever had. have a great sunday and chit chat with you girls soon. sweet dreams,ANNA

Silva
10-30-2005, 02:50 AM
Jeanne ~ yeah, tell Herb there is no end to my abilities, I'm a woman of many tallents LOL

Anna ~ that's so good that your other son is going to visit today. Its really important to keep families together if its possible, I wish Ray's brother would have more contact with him. F2-10 sounds like his dorm & bunk # but you dont have to put it on his address. It just helps US find them LOL

jtsmom
10-30-2005, 01:51 PM
Hello everyone my name is Vicki and JT is my son. He is in Middleton and was transferred from Dallas to jacksboro then to Middleton. He has been there 2 weeks now. He is doing a 3 yr sentence on drug charges. He is 22 and my baby boy. I have posted a few times in other threads but i was so glad to find this one just for Middleton. It seems more personal that way. So far all the information I have found on this forum has been very useful. I am also very new at this. JT is our first family member to go to TDC. My son-in-law is in state jail at Jacksboro but I haven't seen him but a couple of times. That has been recently. I took my grand children up there. This is all a learning process. I try to find iinfo for my son and send to him. He doesn't have a clue how to go about getting anything done in there. He has never been on probation so he doesn't even know anything about trying to make parole or the first step to go about it. I guess you could say we are the blind leading the blind lol. I will probably have alot of questions in the future and I will really appreciate any help any of ya'll might give me. I have gotten a couple of lettters from him. The first one was very depressing, I cried alot. The second one was more up beat. I think he is fianally adjusting somewhat to the way things work. I just really need a contact visit just so I can give him a hug. I miss that more than anything. I was told it would be 90 days before he could have a contact visit but he did say in his last letter that he was on G2 security level and if he could make trustee soon he would get a contact visit sooner. Pray for trustee please. He has been in Dallas and Jack county lockup for the last 6 months so I am really needing a hug. He also said Middleton was not that bad of a place and he would just as soon do his time there. That made me feel a little better. At least I know he is not being mistreated. He said he would like it better if he was in a dorm because he was tired of seeing people come and go. I guess you need to make friendships in prison as much as you do on the outside. I am sorry, I guess I am just rattling on and on. I just wanted to try and fill everyone in on a little bit of my story because I sat and read this whole thread before I posted trying to get to know ya'll a little better. One other thing is one of ya'll is from Florida and I lived there for a couple of years before coming back home to Texas and I think Florida is an awesome state and someday I am going to go back there ot live. Keep the sun a shining and the beaches warm because I will return. Thank Ya'll for listening and I hope to chat again soon. :grouphug: to all the Middletons we have to stick together for our loved ones. Love to all Vicki (jtsmom)

Silva
10-31-2005, 01:06 AM
Hi Vicki, welcome to the Middleton family :D
If you have any questions at all we'll do our best to answer them, that's what we're here for ! We all hope for trusty status, but G2 is a good start.

Wake up ladies, its Monday, gotta get them bills paid :p

annap
10-31-2005, 12:38 PM
hello girls and welcome vicki lots of help and support here glad you found us middleton girls, well I'm fall festivaled out.it is cloudy,chilly and rainey here in big "D"
I don't think there will be any trick or treaters out this way.or that I will be taking my boys out to visit our friend and family in the neighborhood and that is ok by me 4 carnivals,baking pumpkin pies,carving pumpkins and roasting pumpkin seeds I feel is plenty till thanksgiving.I got another letter from my son today they have moved him to D3-44 and got a job in the fields.he has worked in landscaping for my brother in laws company so it won't be a shock to work hard.he likes the outdoors and said this type of work will keep him fit. he drinks whey protein shakes and said he will see about amino acid pills that he gets on commisary he was changed on thursday and he was suppose to get commisary that day and said no sweat it is changed till monday.he always seems to think positive no matter what.I went today to buy his bible and spanish/english dictionary and they told me not to inscribe it because you never know when they will or will not let those in.so because of his eye sight problem and no glasses I got giant print they ship on wed. so now I just hope he recieves it.my sister and her daughter are going this weekend and her son If he can work it in his schedule and then if not my other sister will go with her and if she can't go then I get to go and take the three year old. so anyway he gets visitors again this weekend.he told his dad and brother to let everyone else know that on sunday mornings he goes to bible study and of corse the cowboys play so I told my sister and she said saturday is better for her so she doesn't miss church either. he is blessed with so many who love him and there are so many who can't be on the list to see him but they write to him and pray for him and support him that way for that Im very thankful and not at all surprised my family is very close and have unconditional love for him and only pray for a better future for him and to get passed this knowing that he is loved dearly by all.he said I feel like the luckiest guy here with all the letters, cards and visits I get from my family its almost everyday I get mail and sometimes alot of it and thick envelopes with pages and pages of letters,pictures and art from the kids.he said I still feel very special even in here and to know that everyone takes the time out of there lives to write to me. he even said the men that write to him have said things like man I never even wrote love letters to the girls growing up and here I am writing you. he said they start off not knowing what to say and then they start talking about sports, family and work and before you know it its a two page letter.he said its just great to get the mail. his dad, my boyfriend, his cousins ,uncles and his little brothers are the guys that write him and a few friends from school that he grew up with.I hope they keep him at middleton for a while before they transfer him that would be great.but we never know.well its 12:30 and I haven't done much today need to get up and move around.much love sincerly ANNA

Silva
10-31-2005, 02:01 PM
Anna, that's wonderful that your son gets so much mail: they live for mail, believe me, just like we do on the outside :) If you are ever in doubt about sending something, just call the mailroom and ask to speak to the Supervisor. She'll tell you all you need to know. Commisarry can be a bit hit and miss when they first get there, but they are supposed to go once a week.

Ray sent me a commisarry list today. I'm going to type it up into a word doc, so if anyone wants a copy just PM me your email addy and I'll send it asap. For a guy's prison, they have a LOT of body products LMAO

Imelda
10-31-2005, 09:06 PM
Can anyone tell me how long an inmate has to be at Middleton Unit so that they can send mail out? Also, how do you know if your loved one is elgible for parole? Do they have to do they whole time they were sentenced for? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Imelda
10-31-2005, 09:37 PM
Hi, my name is Imelda my husband got transfered to Middleton last Thursday. I am new at this and don't know anything. I am very worried cause I haven't heard from him, I would really like to recieve a letter from him. I feel very sad because before he got transfered he was at the county jail here in Odessa, I would go see him twice a week and he would call me every other day, now I know that he wouldn't be able to call me until he's been in there for 90 days, when I found that out it just broke my heart. I just pray to God so that he can give me strength to go on. All I want is to recieve a letter from him, that way I'll know that he's O.k. Well he got sentenced to 3 years but when he was in the county jail some people were telling him that he wouldn't do the whole 3 years, does anybody know if this is possible? They told him that the most time he would do was probably about 9 months if that is true and if they count the time that he was locked up at the county then he should get out in Febuary or March 2006. Does anyone know if this is really possible. Also, does anyone know if there is any way to get his TDC#? They told me that I could probably go visit him this week I'm really praying to God so that this will be possible. Well I thought that I would let you'll know my story thanks for all the help you can give me. I also want to thank Jeanne for all the anwers she has answered for me. Thanks to everyone and I hope you'll can give answers to my questions and hope to have responds. Thanks again, Imelda

Silva
11-01-2005, 02:11 AM
Hi Imelda and welcome to PTO and the Middleton Family :) We were all new to this once, so dont worry about asking questions.

It will take about a week for your hubby to get a letter out to you, that seems the usual length of time. Does he have money on his books yet? You dont seem to have his TDC # ~ go to the TDC locator website:
http://168.51.178.33/webapp/TDCJ/index2.htm
and put his name into the search bit. That should come up with his TDC# for you. Any money he had at county will be sent down to Huntsville for processing, so it could take anything up to 6 weeks for it to show on his books. Between now and then you can get some money to him either through the Ace Check people, Western Union or www.jpay.com (http://www.jpay.com) if you have a debit or credit card. He should send you a payment slip when he writes to you too. They are given 5 stamps & some stationary from indigent supplies when they get there but sometimes they have to ask for it. But the minute you get his TDC #, write to him!

As for the time, on 3 years, I'm guessing it's not an aggravated sentence, so it's likely your hubby will do 1/4 time before his first chance at parole. It's possible he wont get moved from Middleton as it's such a short time to do, but that's not for definite. Yes they do count the County time as well.

As for the 90 day phone call ~ dont hold your breath. They have to stay new-case free and even then it's at the COs discretion. It seems to be more like one call every 18 months on average, but you could get lucky. Just think of it as a bonus if it happens but try and put it out of your mind for now. They can usually have visits behind glass after being there a week, and if you are eligable for a contact then that's after 30 days. You need to call the unit on a Friday if you want to visit that weekend. The # is: 325-548-9075

I hope that all helps. When you know his dorm, let us know. Jeanne wont be around much this week, but me and Sheila are getting quite good at this now too :D

annap
11-01-2005, 05:00 PM
Imelda this is the place to come to when you have questions these ladies are so great and have been so wonderful your prayers have been answered .Im sure this is where you belong if you have a loved one in middleton welcome to PTO and to the middleton family.we are here to help and support each other during these difficult times.these ladies have been a blessing to me and my family they have made me feel welcomed since the beginning and have been there on a daily basis.welcome once again and keep us up to date on any questions you may have my son was sentenced in aug. to 8 years aggravated so he will be there for sometime and I only wish he could remain at middleton for a while he and many others have said it is a good unit in comparison with others.he will be transfered one day and that will be a sad day for me just because of the wonderful support I have found here with the middleton girls they are great and so so helpful and someone always knows the answer or guide you in the right direction.we will all get through this together and this time will pass. don't be a stranger let us know how you are doing and most of all let us know if we can help we are fortunate to have these wonderful ladies who were here before us and have learned many things they can teach us and not to mention that it comes from the heart and is very genuine.they are awesome!!!!love you girls with out "YA'LL" I would be lost and bumping my head on the wall by now much love and all my respect sincerly,ANNA Im sure you are busy with the info that silva she is one with great wisdom.thanks silva once again

Silva
11-02-2005, 12:58 AM
I've learnt much of what I know from Jeanne, and the rest comes from Ray :)

annap
11-02-2005, 10:30 AM
silva good morning thanks again for the help have a great day look forward to the email info.hey jeanne where are you? is everything ok on your side of the world haven't heard from you .thinking of you hope all is well.silva is doing a great job of "holding down the fort". hi vicki and Imelda how are you ladies Im sure busy with all the information silva and jeanne gave you.I hope you both were sucessful in getting the things you need done. there is always more.as a matter of fact hey silva can a person visit more than once a week thought you could save me the phone call I don't remember reading that in the visitation rules?was thinking I may get to go this weekend if the other two end up backing out .and shiela where are you I miss hearing from you got the car fixed yet my heater is out and Im trying to get that fixed this weekend.the weather here in dallas is nice not to cold yet a little chilly in the morning.we ordered my son a magazine subscription last night and they said it would be 6 to 8 weeks and to call when he is transfered and to let them know if he doesn't recieve it after they send it they also email me the day the subscription goes out to him so he probably will get it around x-mas or the new year will just see.I know the are only suppose to get two subcriptions I've been told that but how many books? you ladies have a great day I have to try and find my sons small turtle he went awol nothing new I have had to find one sons white mice swimming around the toilet bowl one green lizard in the dryer one gerbil in the closet.Im on a mission. thats what I get for having five boys and that doesn't include all the dogs and cats that have gotten out.talk to you girls soon. much love ANNA

Silva
11-02-2005, 12:04 PM
mice in the toilet and a green lizard in the dryer ???? sounds like you've got a zoo as well as 5 boys Anna !

I've not heard about them being limited to only 2 magazine subscriptions before, but I know it does take a LONG time for them to receive subs and sometimes the magazines dont get to them in an unused condition. :( But I am absolutely sure that the only limit on books is the amount they can store in their locker (and not under their mattress like Ray does :rolleyes: ) As long as the things you send have their TDC # clearly on them, they should follow the guys wherever they go.

As for visits, I really dont know. I know I will get a 2-day (2x4 hrs) visit because I live so far away, but I think generally they are just allowed 4 hours on either Saturday or Sunday.
:)

Imelda
11-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Hey Silvia,Anna,Vicki its been such a long time since I'v been on the internet. Well I just finished reading your posts, thank you for all the information it has been very helpful to me. I am very glad to be a part of the Middleton family. Thanks for everything and I'll talk to you'll later I'm about to go to sleep cause I have to go to school tomorrow. I'll talk to you'll tomorrow to let ya'll know how I'm doing and if I was able to get his TDC#.Have a great night and talk to ya'll tomorrow. Thanks again!

Imelda
11-02-2005, 10:11 PM
Hey girls, I'm back well I just want to let ya'll know that I got his TDC# and I'll be writing him tonight or tomorrow first thing in the morning. Silvia thanks for the website. Good Night.

cherryamarillo
11-02-2005, 11:10 PM
I have a friend in Colorado City and I want to go visit him. I know I'm approved, but that's all I know. I don't know the visiting days and hours or the rules or anything. Is there somewhere I can find this information? It is a 5 hours drive for me, and I don't want to make it for no reason. Any help or advice is appreciated.

Silva
11-03-2005, 01:10 AM
Thats great news Imelda :D you'll feel so much better once you start writing.

Typo in my last post: they normally get 2 hours on a saturday or a sunday visits. Not 4 ... got a bit carried away there LOL

cherryamarillo ~ you need to look in the TDCJ All You Need To Know section here, there are threads on visitation there. But most units seem to be the same, visits only on Saturdays and Sundays between 8ish and 4ish, for 2 hours at a time. You need to be dressed 'conservatively' (best thing is jeans & long sleeved shirt and sneakers), and you can only take coins in a clear bag in with you. Check the other threads for more details though, as I havent been through this bit yet.

Jeanne & Sheila ~ we MISS YOU!

annap
11-03-2005, 01:40 PM
no silva I no longer have all those pets that was through the years. we just have the turtle and I found it under the bed.I had a good morning this morning until about an hour ago I had gone to buy more computer paper and came home and decide to organize my desk because it is "L" shaped and has 2 computers 2 towers 1 printer and my telephone with the modem and router and its just to much .I have no space so I start organizing and got to the drawers and I have all the letters that my son has sent me these past few months so I decided to organize them and put them in a special binder and began to read them including two poems he wrote to me I bald like a baby God I miss him. I have seen him alot of times and written countless letters and recieved alot of letters from him but it is still painful and every now and then I break down Im just glad my boys aren't here to see or hear me they would be very hurt to see me heartbroken the way I am.I try to be a strong mother and help us all get through this but I must say its very,very hard for me.my 11 year old son was a very good student last year and this year his brother was sentenced 3 days before school started and I have been to his school because the principle was concerned because he was very emotional cryed all the time and seemed to be in a daze.so I explained to them that he was going through something tramatic in his life due to his oldest brother being incarcerated and to please help me to work with him he had straight F on his six week report.His brother had a long private talk with him when we went to visit three weeks ago and that was the same time I had talked to his teachers and principle and these past three weeks he has made very huge change in grades.he has brought several 100 graded papers home and has saved them he told me this morning mama Im saving them for my bubba nick because he told me anthony I belive in you show me you can do better I know you can you out smart me all the time.Don't worry about me Im fine everything is OK in "big boy time out" so he is collecting them to show him he is trying hard.We just hope he continues to do good. being a mom of five boys is tough however it is also very,very wonderful to have the love of my five sons I wouldn't change it for anything.We will get through this and anything else that may come our way in all we have victory because we have the most important thing "LOVE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE", GOD and we have each other no matter what.thank you for letting me express my feelings to you girls I do feel much better and I know this time will pass and hopefully the feeling of sadness will get better.My sister is so excited that she will be going this weekend it is her birthday and she has always had a big birthday bash on the weekend of her birthday I remember last week I asked her so whats the big plan for your birthday she just smiled real big and said to go see nick and tell him I love him.first time in my life and I am 43 years old that my sister didn't have a birthday bash!! he will be very shocked to see her and Im sure very touched by the thought that her choice was to go to abilene and not to rent a fancy limo go to a fine restaurant and then out for the night or to go on some weekend trip she always has.he is blessed to have a wonderful family who love him and he tells us that always.she has no ideal but my boys have decided to take her flowers a candle collection and sing happy birthday to her on monday morning before school that is her birthday. I hope you girls have a great day guess I should finish the organizing around here.talk to you girls soon.sincerly much love, ANNA

Imelda
11-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Well ladies last night when I looked up his TDC# it also gave me his release date and when he is elgible for parole. It showed that he has been able for parole since Oct.20,05 what does he need to do if he wants to get out on parole? How long do ya'll think it would take? Because it shows that his release date is Nov.3,06. Thanks! Also I am very happy cause I got to right him. Well I'll talk to ya'll later cause I'm at school, bye!

jftazzy102
11-03-2005, 05:21 PM
I'mmmmmmmmmmmmm BACK....DID YOU GUYS MISS ME :) have been seriously going withdrawals....I have missed all of you so much:cry:

T and I have just been spending quality time together this week and it has been great...last week I got 6 letters from my hubby...damn I miss him so much. In 20 days and a wake up I'm on my way to Texas and 21 days and a wake up T and I get to see him....

T just realized Sunday they are going to be contact visit's and now he is so excited.

I want to welcome Vickie and Imelda:thumbsup: . I think I have talked to Imelda through PM's...girls if there is anything that you want to know just ask us....my hubby has been at Middleton since August of 04 and he will be there until two days before his release date in March 04, 2006...........4 MONTHS AND COUNTING....yea Haw...

Silva....girlie..I am so glad to be back on to talk to you....I have to send you a email...really soon....

Anna...so glad you got to go see your son...and that he gets lots of mail.....

Love all my Middleton ladies...
Jeanne

annap
11-04-2005, 10:53 AM
jeanne hey girl there you are glad your back know that you were missed. contact visit yippy.I am so happy for "ya'll" that is so great and how exciting.I just bet your counting the hour and minutes to.I know we won't get a contact visit until 90 days that is january 10 th and many things can happen we just have to wait and see.
I can only imagine the anxiety you must have not to mention that big smile you have on your face. I hope it is everything you dream of that it will be it is such a big thing " contact ". I still may be visiting the same weekend!! Imelda what great news eligable for parole. I don't know anything about it but Im sure one of the other girls might. or for sure point you in the right direction. Im sure he is going to love to get the mail you send him I feel everytime I write to my son which is all the time I keep him connected to the outside and he say's it makes him feel a part even if he isn't able to be here physically. so continue to write he will enjoy that.cherryamarillo hope you get to visit soon its something I always look forward to I know they enjoy the visits because they not only get to see you but taken out of the daily routine and it does alot to lift there spirit my son always write to me the same night we visited him during the day to tell me how much it means to him and how much it helps him to see his family and the love and support that we give him has helped him so much.I hope you enjoy your visit I just know you will its not only good for them but good for us!! silva have a great day looking forward to your Email this weekend, your awesome!! Im excited I get to go clothes shopping this weekend I don't do that alot I always spend my money on my 5 boys but my boyfriend came home last night and said this is the weekend the boys go visit there dad and I want to take you shopping for some new winter clothes.He is great and I appreciate him so much I never thought a man could be crazy enough to be with a woman with 5 boys and I remember the day I told him I have 5 sons that was the chance to run but he didn't he said give me the chance to prove to you that I love you and will love you and the boys and always be there for you and the boys and he has never let us down in two years.not very many people much less men know how to have unconditional love but this man does I am very blessed to have him in our lives. well ladies I wish you a blessed day Im very happy to have met all of you and appreciate all your support with much love ANNA

Imelda
11-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Hey ladies, I just found out that I can visit him this weekend! Isn't that great? Well I'm thinking about go to visit him tomorrow! I'm very excited! Well talk to ya'll later, take care and God bless ya'll.

jftazzy102
11-04-2005, 06:55 PM
Anna...your boyfriend is a true winner...that man loves you ALL very much...and going to get new clothes that is awesome...

Imelda I am so glad that you get to go visit this weekend...I hope you enjoy your visit.