View Full Version : parole/probation hold and violation info

crackupine
06-27-2005, 11:05 PM
hi, my boyfriend recently was taken in on a probation/parole hold for a disorderly conduct. hes been in county jail for a week and a half, and i was hoping someone could explain to me what is probably going on. how long can his po hold him for? do you think he could get his parole revoked for playing with a bb gun? (that was the disorderly) i haven't been able to talk to him yet, but the recording that tell me his charges over the phone only says parole violation, not disorderly conduct anymore. does that mean anything?

if someone could explain this to me, it would be a big help. i have no prior experience with anyone i know being in jail.

PrincessMami
06-28-2005, 12:11 PM
you should go speak to his p.o if you know who he/she is and they will tell you what is going on/ at least that's what i did. It depends what he is on probation/parole for if that interfers with what he did. But your best bet is to either go see him in jail as him what's going on/ or talk to his p.o , they can hold him as to how long they want to im assuming i heard 30 days/but i could be wrong! good luck

merlin414
10-05-2005, 03:44 PM
they can hold him for 21 working days then they can file an extension for 21 more. by then he can be offered an alternative to revocation (ATR) or go in front of a admin. law judge that can revoke all or some of his time. good luck

hubbyislockedup
12-19-2005, 05:08 PM
The PO will only talk to you if you are his chaperone. I am for my man. Most likely he will get revoked if he is a hibitual offender. BB gun is still considered a firearm which is not allowed.

jailbird313
03-28-2006, 07:00 PM
When I was put in on a PO hold..my PO would not talk to anyone in my family or me. He conviently took vacation when I was put in and had to wait forever for him to do my paperwork. But they have to talk to the "offender" within 72 hours to take a statement from them. Then they have the 21 days to tell them what is going to happen. I guess it all depends on the compentency of the probation officer.