View Full Version : Question about Tennessee Felony offender information Lookup (FOIL) Page

pprice42
09-25-2005, 06:45 PM
HI, I always look on the Tenn. Felony offender information Lookup (FOIL) page to make sure they haven't changed my husbands hearing date. Well they haven't changed his hearing date. It is still Oct. 5. But I did notice they did change his sentence end date from Sept. 24, 2006 to Aug. 7, 2006. What does this mean. I know they probably updated it becasue of his good time and gave him time for what he spent in county jail but why would they do this already when he hasn't finished his time in prison yet?? Does this mean they have already made up their mind and are going to grant him parole on the 5th or are they going to keep him?? This could be good or bad.
What do you all think?? Thanks!
I hope everyone had a good day. We are getting a lot of rain from the hurricane and have a tornado watch.

Pam

Timbo
09-25-2005, 09:02 PM
More than likely it is his GOOD time. They haven't made up their mind yet. After the hearing the parole board officer will turn in the recorded hearing to the parole board and the board will then vote. It will take 3 to 6 weeks for a final decision. The officer will make a recommendation but that is NOT the final decsision. We just went through a hearing and the recomendation was 1 year, hopefully, the board will vote less because he has a job and is in very good status. His FLAT date will move because of good time. Hope this helped.

pprice42
09-26-2005, 12:09 PM
Mrs. Timbo,

Thanks for your reply. I hope your loved one gets what you all hope for. This is hard isn't it?
I also hope they grant my husband parole next week at this hearing.

Pam

mark langston
11-28-2006, 12:57 AM
ok i was incarcerated in tdoc and i can answer this one
everymonth he gets a certain amount of credits off the back of his sentence when todays date and the sentence expiration date meet up he is done with the sentence
inmates get 2 to 41 credit days off the back of a sentence4 each month
it has NOTHING to do with parole