View Full Version : how much does cocaine cost?........

mamicita
10-27-2005, 08:48 AM
like the cheapest?
i don't smoke...i can't even stand ciggs....but i :confused: just ask!

MrsBenji
10-27-2005, 12:14 PM
And why would you need to know? Most cocaine isn't smoked, it's snorted, sooo... how does it relate to cigs?

Just curious and confused.

Jenn

haswtch
10-27-2005, 02:35 PM
way too much, by all reports...even if it were five cents a pound, it's those "hidden costs" that getcha

MrsBenji
10-27-2005, 02:37 PM
GREAT answer Has... :)

Jenn

lysamarie
10-27-2005, 03:10 PM
Are you asking for yourself or because you think your man wants money for it?? I'm confused too

one_luv
10-27-2005, 03:17 PM
There's crack- which is made with baking powder and can be purchased cheaper than coke (because it's mixed), then there's coke. It totally depends on how much you buy at one time- the more you buy, the cheaper it is. You can get a rock that will get you high once for $20. I don't remember the sack sizes, but you need usually $50 to get a bag of coke- maybe a gram. It easy for one peorson to do $200 in one night.

mamicita
10-27-2005, 03:33 PM
what hidden cost?...i dont understand...
no i am not asking for my man...he dont even fool with that stuff
and i said "cigs" to include that i don't smoke....
but crack...cocaine..i thought it was the same thing?
and i ask because i really want to know...and i hope itz not wrong for asking...

MrsBenji
10-27-2005, 03:37 PM
It's just an odd question to ask if you or your man don't have any interest in it. They why would you care, ya know?

Crack and cocaine are two different derivatives of the same base. If you check out some of the informational websites, they can give you exact info...

Jenn

JustLisa
10-27-2005, 03:38 PM
Cocaine is about $100 a gram, depending on who you get it from. What they mean by the hidden costs is all that it costs you in life, your health, your freedom, etc... Cocaine is the powder form and crack is like someone said above, when you mix it with baking powder and it forms a "rock" and then you smoke it.. Crack gives you a totally different feeling than snorting cocaine.. it is an icky icky drug that destroys most people that use it... Don't ever try it..

MrsBenji
10-27-2005, 03:40 PM
Try www.streetdrugs.org for informational bits.

Jenn

monet420
10-27-2005, 03:44 PM
like the cheapest?
i don't smoke...i can't even stand ciggs....but i :confused: just ask!

Why do you want to know...If you are not buying it and using it why should you care????I dont get it??:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

mamicita
10-27-2005, 03:49 PM
Why do you want to know...If you are not buying it and using it why should you care????I dont get it??:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

because .....i just want to know...i want to know because i am looking for a way...any way ..............................:(

mamicita
10-27-2005, 03:49 PM
Try www.streetdrugs.org (http://www.streetdrugs.org) for informational bits.

Jenn
thanks..i'll check that out...

one_luv
10-27-2005, 03:51 PM
Mama- I think it's a legitiamte question. Everyone usually knows a least one person who uses. Let's not verbally beat her up or accuse her of wanting to smoke it for asking a question.

one_luv
10-27-2005, 03:52 PM
A way to earn money? please tell me you aren't serious?

mamicita
10-27-2005, 03:52 PM
Mama- I think it's a legitiamte question. Everyone usually knows a least one person who uses. Let's not verbally beat her up or accuse her of wanting to smoke it for asking a question.

thanks so much for UNDERSTANDING.

JustLisa
10-27-2005, 03:53 PM
a way to........ do NOT even think about doing anything connected to it or your loved ones will be on pto needing support for YOU being locked up.. trust me NOTHING good ever comes out of it...

mamicita
10-27-2005, 03:54 PM
A way to earn money? please tell me you aren't serious?

oh no...never like that:no:
but again..thanks for understanding...

JustLisa
10-27-2005, 03:55 PM
and if you are thinking a way to lose weight... nope.. won't work either cause as soon as you quit doing it you gain more weight back...

mamicita
10-27-2005, 03:55 PM
a way to........ do NOT even think about doing anything connected to it or your loved ones will be on pto needing support for YOU being locked up.. trust me NOTHING good ever comes out of it...

oh no...believe me..i wouldn't ever sell drugs..oh no..too many cops into my family..oh no...i was just "asking a question...." why? just because it interest me of knowing...and again i hope that is not wrong..

gfab
10-27-2005, 04:06 PM
Talk to GOD boo boo... talk to GOD..... You seem confused or up to some thing. Why are wanting to know about coke? My folks got life because of that. Don't even wonder about that crap. Nothin good comes from it. If you need money because you have kids or something let me know and I'll wire you some just because I don't have family any more behind coke and I don't want to see any more naive people get sucked into that game.

mamicita
10-27-2005, 04:10 PM
Talk to GOD boo boo... talk to GOD..... You seem confused or up to some thing. Why are wanting to know about coke? My folks got life because of that. Don't even wonder about that crap. Nothin good comes from it. If you need money because you have kids or something let me know and I'll wire you some just because I don't have family any more behind coke and I don't want to see any more naive people get sucked into that game.

thanks but that is not the case...i really dont have kids or none of that stuff..i just thought it was okay to ask.....i just want to know and i admit wanting to know because i see nothing wrong with asking...
i would never sell coke....i dont want to go to prison ever....

monet420
10-27-2005, 04:14 PM
thanks but that is not the case...i really dont have kids or none of that stuff..i just thought it was okay to ask.....i just want to know and i admit wanting to know because i see nothing wrong with asking...
i would never sell coke....i dont want to go to prison ever....

you dont have to sell coke to go to prison just having it on you can give you time.....not only that people do bad things under the influance of drugs that could land you in prison....

mamicita
10-27-2005, 04:16 PM
you dont have to sell coke to go to prison just having it on you can give you time.....not only that people do bad things under the influance of drugs that could land you in prison....

okay i am 19...making 20...i don't want to sell drugs or go to prison and i really don't want to "just have it on me"...oh no...:)

bitterdestiny
10-27-2005, 04:19 PM
the price depends on where youre at and who you buy it from around here its sold in $20 bags or rock kind of a pick your poison thing and I mean that literally! that ways usually .25 grams then you go to 50 bags 1/2 gram and then balls 3.5 grams which can run 120-220 as for a diet drug yes its great but only if you want to age yourself dramatically and oh yeah do the whole jail thing if you want to know anything else from bad experience pm me k! hope this helps!

MrsBenji
10-27-2005, 04:26 PM
You are allowed to ask questions, most definitely, but it's the type of question that raises concern from those who know where curiousity can lead... or who have seen it first hand one way or another.

Those of us who are asking why you want to know are not asking to pursecute, but out of concern... it's just not a normal question... or a just wondering sort of question. It's *usually* one that has deeper things behind it.

Hang in there girlie.

Jenn

monet420
10-27-2005, 04:29 PM
You are allowed to ask questions, most definitely, but it's the type of question that raises concern from those who know where curiousity can lead... or who have seen it first hand one way or another.

Those of us who are asking why you want to know are not asking to pursecute, but out of concern... it's just not a normal question... or a just wondering sort of question. It's *usually* one that has deeper things behind it.

Hang in there girlie.

Jenn

I so agree with you Mrsbenji :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mamicita
10-27-2005, 04:32 PM

Hang in there girlie.

Jenn

yes...u are right....itz not normal..but u see...i "thought" it was...so forgive me. ...but again to clear it up for the others...selling it is not what i'm thinking of....itz just.... aww yall would not understand if i told yall..:(
so never mind...thanks to all for answering..

MonsterGirlsMom
10-27-2005, 04:35 PM
I love your answer Has...it costs much more than paper money can buy

longlostlove
10-27-2005, 04:50 PM
i don't think it's a stupid question...i don't really understand WHY you are asking....curious i guess:confused: but yes, coke and crack are different. crack is a mixture of coke, baking soda and amonea (spelling), coke is just powder. coke is more expensive cuz its pure and not cut, crack is cheaper cuz it's cut! you smoke crack with a straight pipe and some brillo, and you can snort coke, BUT you can also smoke coke in your cigs. i don't remember what we used to call it here when you smoked it in your cigs, but if i remember i will let you know. i USED to use coke and i first used by smoking it in cigs. i will say that neither coke nor crack is worth the money, cuz it really costs you so much more than cash, it can cost you your life. i gave several years to drugs and i can never get those years back, so if you are thinking of using, selling, holding....THINK TWICE!!! that's my advice
IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!! oh yeah...and the come downs SUCK! with crack, you could know that you had all your crack in a pile and once your done smoking it all, YOU SWEAR that you dropped a piece on the floor!!! and with coke, you just want more, and you want to just go to sleep but you cant, it's a very lonely, cold feeling!!!
TAKE MY ADVICE!!!http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cus/e_1_44.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZC)

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb063&pp=ZC (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb063_ZC)

fstacy3074
10-27-2005, 04:53 PM
YOU ARE NOT LOOKING TO SELL IT I HOPE! NOTHING, NO ONE IS WORTH THE TROUBLE THAT WILL CAUSE YOU AND THOSE IN YOUR LIFE!

bitterdestiny
10-27-2005, 05:13 PM
longlost I totally agree with you about the cold feeling I remember one night literally pulling my hair out and screaming in my car because it was 4am and no one could get me anymore it was horrible and ripping my freinds off by cutting their bags and having the nerve to ask them for some after that it was a really bad time and to think the only think that stopped that insanity was a freind of mine looking at me and asking when the last time I took a shower was and when I got mad he put a mirror in front of my face and I saw how bad it was I can never thank him enough for that

mamicita
10-27-2005, 05:23 PM
selling is not the reason at all..please i beg you all to not say selling..because honestly i would never sell that or anything else....
thank u..and if yall must know...
i was just thinking about it..and how fast someone could lose weight off of it...

jblovesdb
10-27-2005, 05:56 PM
Mamicita...I am sorry to tell you this...but you will lose ALOT more than just weight from it!!!! It's NOT a diet pill...it's a DRUG! An addicting drug at that. Please sweetie...I hope you get this thought outta your mind. Not only is it EXPENSIVE...you could get arrested, you could start fiending, and worse, you COULD die! It's not a joke sweetie...PLEASE trust me on that one! I did coke for a minute...but then it wasn't enough, so there came the herion. You will run outta money before you lose the weight you wanna lose. It is NOT worth it one bit! Just think about it for a minute...how would your man react if he found out that you were doing coke to lose weight??? It's NOT worth it girl!!! PLEASE believe that! Work out...go on a diet...don't do coke! Hugs:p
-Jackie

PBE
10-27-2005, 06:10 PM
blondie6285 I am shouting in agreement with you !!!! Mamacita if you want to lose weight this is not the way to go about it ...You have a lot of other options, you can talk to your doctor , weight watchers has counselors and then there are all the girls on here who can give you HEALTHY & POSITIVE advice and tips . But drugs? I mean it's drugs !!!

mamicita
10-27-2005, 06:16 PM
i want to be free of depression and i want to lose weight at the same time!..i want it to be a quick process.....so i can go visit my man:thumbsup:

Lillybee
10-27-2005, 06:22 PM
I don't think Mamicita is who they say they are? Just a feeling I get.

jblovesdb
10-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Ok...you want to be free of depression?? So WHY ON EARTH would you wanna get HIGH to do that??? You aren't seeing the BIG picture here! Yea, it "takes away" your problems (atleast you THINK it does)...but you end up with even BIGGER problems PLUS the ones you originally had! You might THINK you are free of depression...then the addiction sinks in...and have fun with that! It's NOT fun, it doesn't help with depression...it's a DRUG! A BAD DRUG!! GO VISIT YOUR MAN!! He knows what you look like...you said you have seen him before...so apparently he loves you no matter what!! Ok...I am getting kinda annoyed by this...b/c you are NOT looking at the big picture!!!!!! I hope you make the right decision...but it's on you now! Please think long and hard about this one! Hugs:p
-Jackie

mamicita
10-27-2005, 06:30 PM
I don't think Mamicita is who they say they are? Just a feeling I get.

im sorry..i dont understand what u mean...

KMJoyner
10-27-2005, 06:33 PM
I don't mean to be rude Mamicita but from what I understood what you wrote in earlier posts you have already been to see your man. So I guess I am confused on why you feel now like you need to loose weight before you get to see him. He has already seen you and loved you for who you were before.

California Sunshine
10-27-2005, 06:39 PM
Girl trust me from someone who is chubby and depressed drugs are not the answer.I have some experience with it in my past personally and my ex is an addict.The things I have seen people do for it are just unbelieveable,the changes I have seen it make in people is pretty sick as well.You won't be less depressed you will get mean and bitter and even more depressed as well as unhealthy in my personal opinion.One time is all it takes to be hooked honestly.You don't want that girl you really don't.Right now I am completely miserable with myself and I won't lie I have *thought* of it a time or two to help me take off the pounds but ya know what I'd rather be fat and live a normal life then be an addict or touch that crap ever again.It turned my sweet, innocent,loving boyfriend (now ex) in to a monster pretty much and that is enough to make me hate and fear it! Once you see something like that it changes your life pretty much.Please don't go there,it isn't worth it!

jewellsprincess
10-27-2005, 06:50 PM
i think it is an odd question..........and the problems that come from it are not worth it.............i get depressed cuz i am overweight but i would never think of doing anything like that to loose it.............there is something called exercise and control...................theres something more to the question if you ask me........but your your own person do as you see fit to do and when we see your family here cuz your locked up from it we will give them support.............always remember you have choices and consequences and you dont only hurt yourself from what your choices bring on everyone you know suffers............think about what you would be doing to others and if a man doesnt like you cuz of your weight hes not worth it.........i was 115 pounds then had surgeries that left me bedridden i am now 170 pounds and my husband loves me unconditionally...........soon i will stop being lazy get up and do something about my weight and make myself happy.........only you can do it no drug can help you.............think about it

mamicita
10-27-2005, 06:55 PM
I don't mean to be rude Mamicita but from what I understood what you wrote in earlier posts you have already been to see your man. So I guess I am confused on why you feel now like you need to loose weight before you get to see him. He has already seen you and loved you for who you were before.

yes he has seen me before more than once..but that was last year..and since then i have gained weight:(

gfab
10-27-2005, 06:57 PM
Honey please don't loose weight to make your man happy. Do it for yourself. The right way! I am 40 pounds over weight and I know how you feel. Just go at it one day at a time. Change little things first. Like eating less junk food than usual and try walking then work your way up to jogging. It is really hard trust me. But you can do it!! We all have "flaws" but if you work at it the right way that flab will turn to fab!! Love yourself first!!! Think about you first!! If he truly loves you it should not matter what size you are!! ((((hugs))))

nimuay
10-27-2005, 08:25 PM
Mami - you are dealing with a whole lot of stuff here on these boards and in your life. You write about your man wanting to explain why he should be allowed to slap you, and about not visiting because of your weight, and worrying about what "race" you are and now drugs and depression. That's too much to handle alone, and too much for the site - it really sounds like you need a professional to help you sort through the issues. A few weeks of talking to someone, and perhaps some meds for the depression, would help you a whole lot more than temporarily losing weight by picking up a coke habit. Your thinking patterns are getting messed up, and it would be really wonderful if you would let a professional give you a few pointers.

PBE
10-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Thanks nimuay you took the thoughts from my head and put them into words...

monet420
10-27-2005, 08:39 PM
I hope I dont come off rude but if your man dont like you for who you are then why are you with him???? I was reading some of your post and you seem to have alot of issue...I dont mean that in a bad way I think you need to take control of your life and do things for yourself and not for anyone else...Doing drugs is not the answer belive me I used to do alot of meth a while ago yeah I got thin but I almost lost my famliy and friends over it...It is so not worth it I thank the lord everyday that I got pregnet because if it was not for my daughter I would either be dead or in jail right now... So PLEASE think long and hard about it....there are so many bad things that come out of doing drugs....they tear famliy apart if it wore not for drugs my man would be here with me today....sorry did not mean to go on and on...but you seem like a very nice person i would hate to see you reuion your life over some stupid drug...take care

mamicita
10-27-2005, 08:44 PM
Mami - you are dealing with a whole lot of stuff here on these boards and in your life. You write about your man wanting to explain why he should be allowed to slap you, and about not visiting because of your weight, and worrying about what "race" you are and now drugs and depression. That's too much to handle alone, and too much for the site - it really sounds like you need a professional to help you sort through the issues. A few weeks of talking to someone, and perhaps some meds for the depression, would help you a whole lot more than temporarily losing weight by picking up a coke habit. Your thinking patterns are getting messed up, and it would be really wonderful if you would let a professional give you a few pointers.

oh no..im not confused if that is what u think...ofcourse im going through things...we all do!....
well my man is not worrying about my weight... I AM THE ONE worried!
have a nice night!

MonsterGirlsMom
10-27-2005, 09:15 PM
It is so not worth it I thank the lord everyday that I got pregnet because if it was not for my daughter I would either be dead or in jail right now...

I say the same thing all the time...god only knows where id be right now if i wouldnt have gotten pregnant. As for the weight issue...Ive been overweight most of my life. I used coke for a year straight...very very rarely missing a day. I didn't lose weight; because i wouldnt eat for so long when i was high, once i finally came down id eat like crazy to make up for the couple of days i didnt eat. As for the depression, i was diagnosed as bipolar 8 years ago so i know how that goes. I will admit, being high took away my problems for those few hours...but tripled them when I came down. I would fall into a DEEP depression, which made me want to use again. It was a very vicious cycle.
My personal advice: go to a doctor, even just a family doctor. He can get you on a weightloss plan and even perscribe you anti depressants.
Please Please believe me when I say that this drug will add WAY more problems to your life than you can bargin for.
Take care

nimuay
10-27-2005, 09:25 PM
Mami - I understood exactly who was worried about the weight. My reason for suggesting counselling was that it is NOT usual to think so very much about being heavy that you would start doing coke. You've been reading and replying to lots of threads, and heard so many of the stories here about the appalling effects of drugs - meth, coke, ecstacy, booze. And yet you would still think about that as a solution; that IS confused thinking. (It's not meant as a mean thing when I say that...it's telling you that all the people who have replied here are worried that you would think that way and are trying to help to keep you safe.)

witchlinblue
10-27-2005, 09:40 PM
Let us stay on topic or bring up the other issues, ie: your relationship, your weight etc on one of the other forums that deal with that subject, this is a drug war forum and this is getting off topic.
The answer to your original question has been answered but I will put it in a nutshell for you.
It costs you your life one way or the other, whether it is 6 feet under, lose of freedom or lose of everything you consider precious in your life now and I mean everything, not to mention all that will be lost by your loved ones. Cocaine will cost you all of that and more, that is the only answer to your question and it has been answered now.
Please think with your head and not the mirror, we do not want you to do anything like this, please.

mamicita
10-27-2005, 09:51 PM
okay.