View Full Version : Just got out of Farmington Correctional Center Missouri

SZC
02-15-2006, 01:26 PM
Any info I can give to anybody I'd be happy to share. I spent 4 years at FCC.

KAINZ
02-15-2006, 01:38 PM
Good To Have U Here And Happy Happy For U 2 B Home !!!!!!!!!!!

tara_ga37
02-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Welcome to PTO . Glad you found us . Welcome home !!!

Christy
02-15-2006, 02:51 PM
welcome home!

you'll probably get lots of pm's asking questions! i may be one of those people!

glad you got out!!!

fuzzychi05
02-15-2006, 07:58 PM
Congrats. Glad you got out. My fiance is at FCC now and is supposed to go through the MOSOP. I was wondering what all you could tell me about that? How long it takes, what all does he have do to, if there are certain things he should/should not do, etc. Anything you have will help. Thanks. Good luck with your life.

SZC
02-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Mosop is a 2 part program. phase 1 is a month and it's just paper work that deals with accepting responcibility. phase 2 is 9 months 24 hours a day living in an open bay house with 59 other guys. they go by a point systom so he could graduate sooner or later depending on how much he messes up. the systom is not set up in his favor so he really has to watch what he says and does. He will be reliving his entire life again while putting it on paper. They will be working on his weaknesses not his streangths. sometimes it's hard to accept when your told that your whole life has been wrong but they are working on what made him do what he did. that way if there is ever a next time he can recognize whats happening and can change the dirrection and not end up with another victom.

Chances R~~
02-16-2006, 01:04 AM
Welcome Home!!!!!
HUGS!

honeypot08
03-21-2006, 09:08 PM
my man is going to be transferred from NECC to farmington and he is going through the MOSOP for about 9 months. i was wondering what farmington is like and the program is like. i just have alot of questions

xcooly50x
03-26-2006, 12:02 AM
My son is in FCC,has been there a short time.He will be released in sept.

troysgirljulie
06-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Is That Fulton?
If It Is I Need To Talk To You!!!!!

Melissa_2006
06-28-2006, 06:00 PM
Welcome to PTO and welcome HOME!

troysgirljulie
06-30-2006, 01:47 PM
do they have computers there?
i mean at fulton. I will talk to troy today and find out what level
he is so that may help you know where he is to go once he's out
of fulton. thanks for the help.
julie:)

troysgirljulie
06-30-2006, 01:51 PM
SZC,
i am so new to this and i just dont know what that means yet. so tell me
what different levels mean ok? thanks for all the help and info you have already given me. you arent going to be on the computer for much longer
are you? did you say that maybe a week?
julie

Christy
06-30-2006, 02:17 PM
Julie,
They don't have access to any computers in any missouri prison. The levels go from 5 down with a 5 being the most maximum security. It can take 30 or more days to find out where someone goes after diagnostics.

troysgirljulie
07-02-2006, 07:40 PM
thanks, this is so hard. missouri isnt as easy as people have said it was.
not at all. and another thing, i cant just send a cashiers check with his
DOC # on it either. they have to be sent through a western union? thats
more money! dang. this just cannot be easy can it!
julie

troysgirljulie
07-02-2006, 07:42 PM
thanks melissa, this is something that does help.
julie

Christy
07-03-2006, 07:05 AM
You don't have to use Western Union. Use JPAY and it will be there faster. You can send a money order, but you need a money slip from the department first. He will have to send it to you. Otherwise, if you have a credit card or debit card, just go to Jpay.com and set up the account and send it that way.

paul0627
07-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Can anyone tell about treatment is missouri DOC. They( judge, lawyer and prosecutor) are trying to determine as to what treatment facility that is available in the DOC. What are program lengths, stipulations for admission, etc. Does anyone know statutes regarding who makes the final decision for a person to be placed in general population or to treatment facility for a class C felony DUI?

bbwlisahar
07-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Depends on his situation. Has he been in prison before? If so, was it for the same thing? How long was his sentence or sentences then? The ultimate decision is up to the judge. The prosecutor and his attorney will make their recommendations but it's really up to the judge.

Lisa

Can anyone tell about treatment is missouri DOC. They( judge, lawyer and prosecutor) are trying to determine as to what treatment facility that is available in the DOC. What are program lengths, stipulations for admission, etc. Does anyone know statutes regarding who makes the final decision for a person to be placed in general population or to treatment facility for a class C felony DUI?

paul0627
07-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Yes, was in prison in 1974. Its a Class C under the new law 3 or more

Orion123
11-23-2008, 11:56 AM
duplicate

Orion123
11-23-2008, 12:05 PM

Congratulations on being released. Four years is a long time. What was the first thing that you had to eat when you were released? Also, congratulations on completing the program.

My son is in Farmington and waiting to be scheduled for MOSOP. How do you feel about the program? Do you think it has changed you?

Do you have any advise for my son for when he enters the program? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated by both of us.

Thank you for your willingness to help others. Best of luck for your new future.

Orion123:):)

MissUBB
12-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Welcome home!

PeggyR
02-07-2009, 05:08 AM
My hubby was just put on the waiting list to go to Farmington for the program. Anyone have any idea how long it takes to actually get started after being put on the waiting list.

Honeypot 08, my husband is at NECC also and as I said just put on the waiting list for the Farmington program and I also live in Springfield.

Any information from anyone about the program would be helpful as my husband is nervous about it but we want to get through so he can be released.

daisylee
02-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Does Any One Know About The Gov. Stopping The MDSOP program, and Then when they get out they have to pay for yourself,the program, this is talk around Farmington right now and My Son Called me To See if I could Find Out If Any one might know anything about this , How About it Kristy Have You Heard Anything, Please Tell Me Something To tell All The Men Waiting. Fot Any Info. Thanks

Christy
03-01-2009, 08:53 AM
I have no idea. It's a rumor and that is it as far as I know. With all the budget cuts and changes being made in the system, there are many, many rumors floating around. Some of them are quite funny! My personal favorite right now is that Bowling Green will be made into a level 5 prison! If that was the case, why did they just transfer all those guys who are now a level 4 there!? THe state may be nuts at times, but not that nuts!

murroyal
08-07-2009, 12:04 AM
My son just moved into the housing for the MSOP He says it is the worst place he has ever been. I am beside myself all he is in jail for is 2nd degree assault but he jumped the $100 bond.Even the guards wonder who he made mad to get into Farmington. Is it as bad as he says! What if he drops out of the program?What happens then? Would he still get out on the sentence release date?

Mycosyco
08-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Sorry about the delay in answers. Some of us drop out faster than others.

Anyone who has questions, there will always be someone to answer them.

Myco

Mycosyco
08-08-2009, 12:38 AM
Does Any One Know About The Gov. Stopping The MDSOP program, and Then when they get out they have to pay for yourself,the program, this is talk around Farmington right now and My Son Called me To See if I could Find Out If Any one might know anything about this , How About it Kristy Have You Heard Anything, Please Tell Me Something To tell All The Men Waiting. Fot Any Info. Thanks

All of you with loved ones in Farmington, when you talk to them or read their letters, they are going to tell you about how MOSOP is closing down and everyone who's in line for it will do it on the street. There might be slight variations, but it's the same story in one form or another I heard the whole time I was there before I got into "phase one".

The thing is, when you're in there and REALY don't want to go through the MOSOP program, any rumor about it going away is going to be BIG news.

It's a law. Everyone who is destined to go through MOSOP was sentenced to do so. There's no "save money, bad economy, etc." exception. If a person is sentenced to complete MOSOP, they have to complete MOSOP.

sister deb
08-11-2009, 08:17 PM
You can send money orders to the d.o.c. In jefferson city with inmate # and name. I do this every month. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A MONEY SLIP ALSO.

karenk1948
08-19-2009, 05:16 PM

So glad I found you online my son just got put in Farmington Correctional and already has heard about many gangs and prison violence. Is this hearsay or does he have to watch his back at all time. This is the first time my son has ever been incarcerated and to be very honest I am scared to death for him. He is a former Marine and can probably take care of himself in a fair one on one fight but a gang fight is what scares me the most please answer ASAP because I am a nervous wreck Thanks Karen

gypseagirl
08-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Hi my brother has been in for almost 2 years and was at Farmington and didn't have any trouble. This is also his first time being incarcerated. Just tell your son to keep to himself and not to let anyone know what he is in for. He will learn to adjust. That is probably the only advice I can give you. Also there are rumors going on ALL the time. Most of them is just that....rumors.

GLINDAHOPE
03-22-2010, 05:26 PM
:thumbsup:you can phone it in on credit /debit card 800-574-5729. you just need his most recent prisoner id #. You can even set it up to auto debit out of your bank each payday.
thanks, this is so hard. missouri isnt as easy as people have said it was.
not at all. and another thing, i cant just send a cashiers check with his
DOC # on it either. they have to be sent through a western union? thats
more money! dang. this just cannot be easy can it!
julie