View Full Version : Central Office Admin Inbound

Vanessas_man
04-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Hello,
My wife is siting in Coun ty waiting to go to a Indiana prison. This morning she is now listed in the Indiana DOC site and the status/location is: Central Office Admin Inbound. Well the county jail says she is still there. Does anybidy know what this means? Are they getting her in the system and preparing to tkae her?
Thanks,

Nessas_man4ever

ziazanne
04-12-2007, 07:20 PM
it just means that her paperwork has arrived at the Central Office in Indy.

LBoogie0810
04-21-2007, 06:41 PM
it means that her abstract of judgment has been prepared by the county and sent to IDOC and her doc number has been designated and she could literally go any time....

Mrs. Bat
09-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Hello,
My wife is siting in Coun ty waiting to go to a Indiana prison. This morning she is now listed in the Indiana DOC site and the status/location is: Central Office Admin Inbound. Well the county jail says she is still there. Does anybidy know what this means? Are they getting her in the system and preparing to tkae her?
Thanks,

Nessas_man4ever

Nessas_man4ever, have you found out any more info regarding your question? I have a friend in the same situation. I'm trying desperately to send her some money so that she is able to purchase state issued clothing. She was made to give up everything including her undergarments because they weren't state issued. If you find out anything I would greatly appreciate your help. Take care and stay strong.

tigrldy
09-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Nessas_man4ever, have you found out any more info regarding your question? I have a friend in the same situation. I'm trying desperately to send her some money so that she is able to purchase state issued clothing. She was made to give up everything including her undergarments because they weren't state issued. If you find out anything I would greatly appreciate your help. Take care and stay strong.

Mrs Bat. Nessa's man posted this in 2007. It took me awhile when I 1st came on here to realize I had to look at dates of posts. Some are old and no longer active.

When you post money they can use it in commissary to purchase some things. Items of clothing they can purchase would be shores, sweatshirts or that type of thing. They are issued state clothes that they do not have to purchase. When they 1st get to processing they cannot get commissary (at least not in the mens).

Are you aware of jpay. You can go there and set up an account. It is free and enables you to put $ on their books for them quickly. There is a fee based on how much you are adding. For me it was convenient. It cost a little more, but we have to use Post Office money orders. Standing in line one year at Christmas to get one convinced me that japy was worth it. I did find that it probably wasn't too smart to put the money on too soon. If they get it before they can get commissary and then get transferred it takes awhile for the $ to catch up to them.

Hope this helps a little. I'm not real familiar with the womens prisons.