View Full Version : Way to send money to inmates in MN and WI

fustrated
09-11-2007, 03:10 PM
i just found this sight www.inmatefunds.com (http://www.inmatefunds.com) you can send money through your debit card to be transferred right away to your loved ones account in jail. it is for wisconsin and minnesota prison systems..i just signed up eventhough i havent used it though..

Jillian
09-11-2007, 03:19 PM
how much does it cost to send money? Is this method used in all of MN and WI prisons?

Logz4uzwife
09-11-2007, 05:39 PM
I was under the impression that in Minnesota you can only send money orders or certified checks...at least that's what the recording says at Moose Lake, where all money is sent for all Minnesota DOC prisoners -- including those at Prarire Correctional

Vanilla Bear
09-11-2007, 08:28 PM
I have sent money orders and used western union to send a quick collect payment (little spendy so I only do it when I know my man is super short) never heard of that other service, but I would be hesitant to give out my credit or debit card info until I cheked with MN DOC to make sure they work with them and they are legit.

mary77
09-19-2007, 02:28 AM
:confused: confussed

gemmy1
12-25-2007, 09:08 AM
This sounds like a good program to me. I'll be checking it out as soon as I know where my son will be going. Thanks

rominakins
12-27-2007, 07:34 AM
It sounds convenient but you'll pay for the service. Sending money directly to Moose Lake doesn't cost anything. FYI