View Full Version : Can you find someone on parole?

jrd440
09-22-2007, 01:43 PM
I have a problem, I'm trying to find someone who was just released on parole. We had a very good relationship going and than I lost contact because she had gone to the Secure housing unit. After she went to the unit I did not hear from her for almost two months. I had wrote her plenty of times but did not hear back from her. I call the prison and received all kinds of different information. One person would tell me one thing and than one would tell me another. Well with my last few letters to he I though it was over so I let her know that. I came to find out that about three weeks before she was to be released she started to write me and asked if I was still there for her, and yes I am, but I had wrote back to let her know and by the time the letters were processed to go to her she was realsed, so she did not get any of the last few letters. So my question is, is there anyway to get a letter to her. I called the interstate people and they said that I was not related so they could not give me any info on her. I'm not looking for info on her or where she is I just want to find out if there is any to get a letter to her through someone in the parole system. She was sentenced in Arzoina and did her time in California. She was relased to Arzoina and than sent to her mom's in Washington State. I hope that someone can help me to get a letter to her if there is any way to do this. The system will not give me any help with this matter. Please help me if you know a way to get this done.

TNgirlie
09-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Chances are the jail or prison or holding facility she is in will not give you any information because she hasn't listed you as anything on inprocessing.

Good security if you ask me! My husband and I ran into an issue with a woman he slept with just before he went in, she called EVERYONE, acting like his wife, to find out what was going on with my husbands sentence... LOL - I called once and his PO said "you're not the wife I talked to this morning are you?"

In all honesty, if she has your address, she will contact you iIF she wants to. I would consider your request borderline stalkng...

jrd440
09-22-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm not trying to stalk her at all. The last letter I sent to her was a letter letting her know that I was done. About a week after I sent the letter I received three letters from her explaining how she was unable to write me, and that she wanted so bad to be with me. She also had said that she wanted me to write her to let her know if I was still there for her. Well to make a long story short are letters crossed. As far as she knows I have moved on, but that was before I received her last letters telling me what had happend and why she couldn't write for so long. After I received her letters I sent one right out to tell her that I still do care very much, but that one came back to me as non-deliverable. By the time it went through the process she was relesed from prison. I'm not even wanting any info as to where she is or anything like that just want to let her know I still care. So as you can see I'm just trying to have a letter passed on for me.

Logan1492
09-25-2007, 03:28 AM
I think that if you can find out who her parole officer is, or even what the address of the parole office is, then if you write a letter to her at that address, her parole officer will put it in her file and give it to her the next time she comes to meet the parole officer.

I have a problem, I'm trying to find someone who was just released on parole. We had a very good relationship going and than I lost contact because she had gone to the Secure housing unit. After she went to the unit I did not hear from her for almost two months. I had wrote her plenty of times but did not hear back from her. I call the prison and received all kinds of different information. One person would tell me one thing and than one would tell me another. Well with my last few letters to he I though it was over so I let her know that. I came to find out that about three weeks before she was to be released she started to write me and asked if I was still there for her, and yes I am, but I had wrote back to let her know and by the time the letters were processed to go to her she was realsed, so she did not get any of the last few letters. So my question is, is there anyway to get a letter to her. I called the interstate people and they said that I was not related so they could not give me any info on her. I'm not looking for info on her or where she is I just want to find out if there is any to get a letter to her through someone in the parole system. She was sentenced in Arzoina and did her time in California. She was relased to Arzoina and than sent to her mom's in Washington State. I hope that someone can help me to get a letter to her if there is any way to do this. The system will not give me any help with this matter. Please help me if you know a way to get this done.

jrd440
09-25-2007, 08:57 AM
Thank you for an answer, but how would you go about finding out who her parole office is. I don't want to anyone thinking that I'm trying to be a stalker or anything like that, but as you know they keep everything so secure about info with someone on parole. Again though I'm not looking for any personal info just want to get a letter to her.

jrd440
10-08-2007, 10:40 AM
This has to be the hardest thing I have ever tried to do. The security for an inmate on parole has to be better than the president has. Again all I want to do is to get a letter to someone on parole and I believe there has to be a way to do this. Can someone or anyone help? I really hope so.

Logan1492
10-13-2007, 04:56 PM
This has to be the hardest thing I have ever tried to do. The security for an inmate on parole has to be better than the president has. Again all I want to do is to get a letter to someone on parole and I believe there has to be a way to do this. Can someone or anyone help? I really hope so.

If she is on parole or probation, you will find that information at vinelink. Google "vinelink" and I think you'll get the information via the vinelink website for the particular state.