View Full Version : How do I unblock my calls

ILoveJohn
08-12-2008, 11:07 PM
so my man said he called on the 8th for our anniversary... what to play me one of thoe songs eh told me to listen assshole hah downforurman dude u got to admit that was not cool.

he thinks... hahahahah i am not even gunna start.

well someone tell me how to unblock the number stuff cuz i think hes full of shit cuz i was able to recive calls before. and idk i need this call he needs to hear it from me already

smokeyswife
08-13-2008, 05:26 AM
so my man said he called on the 8th for our anniversary... what to play me one of thoe songs eh told me to listen assshole hah downforurman dude u got to admit that was not cool.
he thinks... hahahahah i am not even gunna start.
well someone tell me how to unblock the number stuff cuz i think hes full of shit cuz i was able to recive calls before. and idk i need this call he needs to hear it from me already

unlock ur calls? can u explain what that is? are u referring too u dont accept blocked calls. if thats what u mean, then u need to call the phone company, unless he just got back in the system and u would have to start ur plan all over again through gtl; unless u have verison.
even if u have dont accept blocked calls, he should be able to get through, b/c i had that on my phone b/f and didnt have a problem.
if u mean something else then let us know

pj663
08-13-2008, 11:12 AM
To unblock your calls you would have to set up either set up a direct billing account or a prepaid account through GTL call 1-800-231-0193. When you call the number it will prompt you to dial in your home number from there it will tell you if you are good to receive calls or you would have to set up a account. The min is $50.00 to $100.00 to start if you pay on time then they will increase your calls. I hope this helps:thumbsup:

Sweet_pea
08-13-2008, 11:37 AM
I have a question, is local 123 also a good way to set up calls. I checked it out and it seems ok, but i am just wondering if anyone on here has used it???

ILoveJohn
08-13-2008, 01:26 PM
unlock ur calls? can u explain what that is? are u referring too u dont accept blocked calls. if thats what u mean, then u need to call the phone company, unless he just got back in the system and u would have to start ur plan all over again through gtl; unless u have verison.
even if u have dont accept blocked calls, he should be able to get through, b/c i had that on my phone b/f and didnt have a problem.
if u mean something else then let us know
Well all he said is I just tried calling, your number is blocked for real..
So idk what that mean? My number wont accept calls from him? or what? He use to call me though Gobal tel Link when he was in county right before he got put in . I even had like money left on my account?

smokeyswife
08-13-2008, 01:50 PM
oh then u just need to call gtl and tell them he changed places and u should be done

ILoveJohn
08-13-2008, 01:54 PM
oh then u just need to call gtl and tell them he changed places and u should be done
i just called that number and they say that my phone is blocked from and to call my cell phone company and i did and they said they dont know wat to do or..

its weird
and I cant get through to anyone on that number it just repeats that the number is blockd

smokeyswife
08-13-2008, 01:58 PM
what cellphone company do u use? also, gtl just fiddle with the phone by pushing zero or just wait to see if they say if u want to talk with a rep please hold..

ur cellphone company doesnt have anything to do with it. some cellphone dont accept fwd calls. unless its from a landline...

ILoveJohn
08-13-2008, 01:59 PM
my cell phone company gave me this number... 18008446591 and said somthing about that one accepting calls or idk.. she was dumb
can i use that company of do they only use GTL

ILoveJohn
08-13-2008, 02:00 PM
what cellphone company do u use? also, gtl just fiddle with the phone by pushing zero or just wait to see if they say if u want to talk with a rep please hold..

ur cellphone company doesnt have anything to do with it. some cellphone dont accept fwd calls. unless its from a landline...

I have cingular.. I did try pressing zero and it just kept reapeating it lol

smokeyswife
08-13-2008, 02:03 PM
cingular personally i think they are a good company, but shitty customer asistance.
they have nothing to do with it, and id call gtl and keep pressing buttons, bc thank God havent had that problem..
good luck luvjohn

ILoveJohn
08-13-2008, 02:06 PM
cingular personally i think they are a good company, but shitty customer asistance.
they have nothing to do with it, and id call gtl and keep pressing buttons, bc thank God havent had that problem..
good luck luvjohn

yea i have to agree/. i hate cingular but my dad pays for it so no choice
but are there any other numbers to reach gtl i tried so much presing szero that it hung up on me

smokeyswife
08-13-2008, 02:10 PM
no, just that number..... just keep pressing keys and see what happens... log onto ur acct oline and see if u paid ur bill... sorry i cant help u any further, but go luck and let me know how it works out

ILoveJohn
08-13-2008, 02:34 PM
no, just that number..... just keep pressing keys and see what happens... log onto ur acct oline and see if u paid ur bill... sorry i cant help u any further, but go luck and let me know how it works out

its okay thanks,. i think my company did it and there bing dumba nd wont unlock it

Sweet_pea
08-13-2008, 02:49 PM
Have you ever used Local 123???

smokeyswife
08-13-2008, 03:01 PM
well sweet pea now im curious what is local 123?

ALWAYS HERE 4 M
08-13-2008, 03:19 PM
You can't receive phone calls directly to your cell phone through GTL from State Prisons. You have to have a landline or have an outside company setup the account with GTL like PCO or Local 123.net babe!

Sweet_pea
08-13-2008, 03:52 PM
Local123 is a company liek GTL but they give you 3 different numbers that your man can call and you have to prepay first of course

It's suppose to be alot cheaper than GTL

light at end
08-13-2008, 05:57 PM
I haven't no sorry. I see you keep asking.

Have you ever used Local 123???

PTO-79211
08-13-2008, 06:09 PM
Prison Calls Online is another company OTHER than GTL that you can use to have calls forwarded to your cell phone. The calls are more expensive and you will have give them a down payment. But once you do all of that...PCO will give you a number that would be a local number for your man...and then they would set up the calls to be forwarded to your cell phone. That way you dont have to have a land line. PCO is still affiliated with GTL though. Good luck sweetie. :)

Shari
08-13-2008, 07:06 PM
GTL will not allow calls from the prisons to cell phones. They allow it from the county jails but not from the prisons. You need to set up a new account with them for the prison your guy is in. The accounts they have are different for the county jails and the prisons. To recieve calls on your cell phone from a prison you need to set up the account for your land line and forward the call to your cell phone.