View Full Version : East Hidalgo Detention Center TX - Willacy County TX State Jail

chica02kim
01-16-2009, 08:04 AM
i was just wondering if anyone has ever gone to or knows about the East Hidalgo Detention Center, its an immigration holding facility on La Villa Tx. my husband is there sence october and i havent gone to visit him yet cuz im in houston. thanks for any info on that place.. :o

edacua07
08-01-2009, 10:21 AM
i was just wondering if anyone has ever gone to or knows about the East Hidalgo Detention Center, its an immigration holding facility on La Villa Tx. my husband is there sence october and i havent gone to visit him yet cuz im in houston. thanks for any info on that place.. :o

HI Chica!! I hope its not to late but yes I live 2 miles from that detention center and thats where my husband happens to be also. I go there twice a week they are pretty cool but try calling them 956-262-4142. They can give u more info and give you his M number so you may write to him at least. If you need more help dont hesitate and if you need to come down here I can show u around and maybe even find you a place to stay for free and dont be scared girl I am a mother and honest person. I am in your shoes also.

laura1125
09-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Yes is immigration holding facility on La Villa Tx.

femex0507
10-13-2009, 12:46 PM
Read the note you wrote in a hostel type, I have a family here in La Villa, how can I contact them to sleep as I travel from Nuevo Leon Mexico, will phone in that place to sleep?
Thanks