View Full Version : Female CO watching him take a shower.

lacole0110
03-01-2009, 10:21 PM
:angry:i recently read a post on here that was about female co's watching our men taking showers and i refused to believe that the PDC that my boyfriend was in was like that. so i never put anymore thought into it. today i got to go visit my b00 and our visit was great until one of the female CO's walked in and he just kind of looked at me funny. i said what baby whats wrong he said nothing i dont want you to get upset. i assured him that i would stay calm even though i knew there was a possibility that i wasnt going to just becuase i wanted to know what was wrong with him. he proceeded to tell me that that specific female CO always seemed to watch him take a shower. he said the other day that he was getting out of the shower and he was going to get his towel and she walked straight to him never looking at his face though if you know what i mean. he said that he made a quick detour in the other direction to aviod her and be able to dry off. every time that CO see's me during visitation she gives me dirty looks which i do not understnad. He is my man right? but the fact that she watches him take a shower really pisses me off. i do not hink that the females should be allowed to watch our men take showers. is there anything that i can do about this? she makes him very uncomfortable because she alwasy seems to be around him watching him and it really enrages me because as of right now as far as i know there is nothin that i can do about it.

NewLife12
03-02-2009, 12:31 AM
According to your ticker, Thank Goodness you only have a little time left and soon you will be the only female watching him in the shower lol. This is always a concern of mine. That the female co's are allowed jurisdiction over alot of what our men do in there taking showers being one. One time when I was waiting for him to come in for visiting and the female had to search him . I watched from the patio as she felt him up just a little to much for me. I just think that is something that a male co should be doing. Anyways, Best Wishes to you'all.

SugarGirl
03-02-2009, 07:42 AM
What prison is your man in?

This would make me mad as hell but I have no clue what to do about it. I'm sorry that you're having to go through this. Please try not to worry about things you have no control over. Remember, he is coming home to YOU! :hugs:

sj7362
03-02-2009, 09:59 AM
This makes me really mad.Male co should be the only ones watching. But you know Ive been going to see my husband for a yr. now and we always kiss when he comes in and when he leaves,2 weeks ago this female co yelled out loud that we were being out of hand, then last week same thing.Funny thing is that noone has ever said anything before and we werent kissing ANY different than we ever have.My husband is writing a complaint ,still it makes me wonder if she has a thing for my man. Im not worried because i know he loves me with all his heart,but it pisses me off that she tries to control our few moments of kissing.I love him and miss him so much and this is our only time to connect physically.I just cant wait til he comes home and this is all behind us :)

SugarGirl
03-02-2009, 10:07 AM
This makes me really mad.Male co should be the only ones watching. But you know Ive been going to see my husband for a yr. now and we always kiss when he comes in and when he leaves,2 weeks ago this female co yelled out loud that we were being out of hand, then last week same thing.Funny thing is that noone has ever said anything before and we werent kissing ANY different than we ever have.My husband is writing a complaint ,still it makes me wonder if she has a thing for my man. Im not worried because i know he loves me with all his heart,but it pisses me off that she tries to control our few moments of kissing.I love him and miss him so much and this is our only time to connect physically.I just cant wait til he comes home and this is all behind us :)
Oh damn. Our guys are in the same prison.:eek:

Is this CO pretty?

sj7362
03-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Oh hell no,lmao. But u gotta remember they are in prison. hmmmm.....:rolleyes:. im joking i trust him.

kae
03-02-2009, 01:36 PM
hi ladies.

a couple of months ago my husband and bunk mate was catching hell from a female lieutenant. it wasn't sexually related but she was very petty about their appearances and belongings. my husband can be pretty laid back and quiet but he has a temper you don't want to see. this woman kept at it. my husband held his head and requested a transfer to another dorm. now he doesn't have to deal with or see that evil witch. i'm proud that he thought of me and coming home first instead of going off and getting a dr and thrown in the hole.

have your guys request transfers to another dorm asap.

sidenote - the last time i visited, my husband told me that some of the females co's "get off" watching the guys pleasure themselves. he's pointed out a couple of them. smh in pure disgust. they weren't the most attractive women on the planet. but i haven't seen many women co's in ga who are.

KAINZ
03-02-2009, 01:46 PM
Maybe they could shower at a different time/ shift when she anit there.
Just my two-cents
sorry this is happening

BrandiGarnto
03-02-2009, 02:27 PM
My man was just transfered to Treutlen a week ago. This makes me mad that they let them be in there with our guys. What dorms are your guy's in???

nimuay
03-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Maybe I'm just too old, and have seen too many naked men and boys (I did live in a commune for some years), but heck, unless he's got a diamond stud in it, I guarantee you she's seen it before . . . don't sweat it.

chuieycuzca22
03-02-2009, 04:42 PM
my husband is in calhoun and been hit on twice by the same CO. Now i trust my man 100% but this chick is asking for it!

starboxer
03-02-2009, 06:02 PM
I've always felt that if men can't work in female dorms because of the potential for sexual harassment and what-not, women should not be able to work in male dorms, more for safety issues than harassment. You couldn't pay me enough to work at a male camp.

SugarGirl
03-02-2009, 06:06 PM
Maybe I'm just too old, and have seen too many naked men and boys (I did live in a commune for some years), but heck, unless he's got a diamond stud in it, I guarantee you she's seen it before . . . don't sweat it.
hehehehehe...diamond stud. LMAO

ThinkingOfHim
04-05-2009, 05:23 AM
This is so disgusting. Same things happens to my man all the time- female and gay male COs watch him in the shower and it upsets me! This is so disrespectful! You don't have no private time in there - so sickening...

amomslove
04-07-2009, 04:58 PM
I understand the concern you guys have about your men being watched by CO's. My son is in the hole (segregation) right now, since March 30th, because a female CO said he got out of the shower and was "touching" himself in front of her. He has witnesses as to his innocence and has not gone to DR court as far as I know today. We'll see what happens. I agree that the female CO's should not be allowed in the male showers, I, too feel that is an invasion of their privacy. Oh yeah, I forgot, they are just "inmates" and have no right to privacy. BUMMER! Thank God he has done the most of his 15 years and only has a little over 4 more to go. I will be SOOOOOO glad when this sh%* is OVER!!! (VENT)

Mommy4Two
04-07-2009, 07:13 PM
I never had a problem with female CO's until my hubby sort-of-out-of-nowhere tells me about this one CO that was fired for having sex with SEVERAL inmates! I went online and looked up the story and she was not the prettiest peach on the tree, but still... Ya know, it's like we don't have enough worries and problems and then to add female CO's taking advantage of their posittions!!!

*I realize I'm being completely sexist right now, but still... I don't want no woman looking at my man, except me!!!! I don't care what the circumstances are...

As for your son being in iso/seg because of it! That makes me sick... Did she not realize that when she walked into a MALE SHOWER that there were gonna be naked men standing around? Men do touch themselves, whether the system likes it or not. What if he was touching himself for nothing other than to cover up from her!!!! Maybe he should file a complaint against her for sexual harassment... who's to say she wasn't looking and got mad when he stopped the show!!!! (no disrespect at all meant by this, just my opinion)

Aaaaggggghhhh!!!!! at this system and all of its little idiosyncrasies!!!!!! (yes, that's how you spell it, I looked it up!!) :D

gdchfd
04-13-2009, 01:14 PM
Ok. So I didn't go through and read everyone's post. I can guess how they all go.
I have to say that I used to be a CO.
I have had posts in control rooms where you can't help but look straight in to the showers. I have seen my share of man parts because of this.
However....I did not stare. Or gesture to them. I avoided it all as much as possible while still doing my job. There are women that work in a prison to get a boyfriend. I was not one of them, but I know plenty that were. You can spot them, its not hard. Ladies...you all seem to love your men, and from what you write they love you too. Don't worry about these girls. They will pick up that there is no getting them and move on. I have also heard of male officers working at female camps talking openly about some of the girls looking good. Most of the males work in control rooms now though so this doesn't happen.
Ya'll I hate that you're having to think about this stuff. Just remember who they are coming home to, who they call everyday, and who they write! Hang in there girls!!!

dui_boy
04-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Sorry to hear about your situation. When I was locked up, it was mostly male CO's who monitored the shower rooms. I do recall a time when I was showering alone in the afternoon after I got off work and a female CO was doing a patrol of the shower area. to be honest, i was more embarassed than her and i put my hands over my crotch to hide my shame. she told me to keep showering and said something like it wasn't anything she hadn't seen before. most co's are fairly professional and know that nudity is unavoidable in a prison environment, where they have to strip search and stuff.

rod crowley
04-17-2009, 11:21 PM
its simply the officers job to watch EVERYTHING the inmate does!trust me on this.

Lordbew/us
04-18-2009, 08:01 PM
It's really hard to believe that the DOC allows women guards to oversee male inmates in the shower. I wonder if the female inmates have male guards watching them in the showers. Hmmm.
This is totally inappropriate, these inmates should have the right to shower in private. PERIOD!
The more things I hear about the system the more disgusted I become.

gdchfd
04-20-2009, 11:04 AM
The showers are open for their protection. They are also open to give respect to the officers that do their job correctly. If the showers were covered there would be far more going on behind those curtains than any of us want to think about right now. Rapes. Masterbation. Tattoos. Murders. Weapons can be made...Its simply an issue of security to cover them up.
Every job in the world has the employees that are there for the common good and the few that are there for other reasons. The DOC is no different. No one ever said we were perfect. We have our share of employees that are looking for a date. HOWEVER, most of us are here because we love what we do. It sure isn't for the PAY! And we try our best to be professional in every way.
And yes at times there are males who have to work the floors in female prisons. It happens. Most of them are professional about it just like the women.
Like Dui Boy said earlier, nudity is an unavoidable part of this profession. Its a natural human reaction to look. You're telling me that if a naked person walked in the room you wouldn't look before you covered your eyes? Its what we do AFTER we look that matters.
I'm sorry that you are all having to have this on your mind. But again, don't worry. Just keep imagining your man in YOUR shower! That will make it all better!!

Mommy4Two
04-21-2009, 07:22 AM
I understand the reasoning behind open showers!! It definitely makes better sense than to have them in shower stalls with curtains, I mean, seriously, this isn't the Holiday Inn!!!

I think the bigger issue here is that in one of the posters (amomslove) stated that her son is in trouble now because of it! I just don't see how a female officer can walk into a male shower, "where...nudity is unavoidable" and then file sexual harassment charges against one of the inmates who happen to have been taking a shower!!!!! How would she know what he was doing below his waist unless she was oogling him!!!! Like gdchfd said, "it's what you do after that initial look that matters"! Exactly! If she just walked by and saw and then snapped her head back to where her eyes should have been, this wouldn't be an issue!!

gdchfd
04-21-2009, 12:11 PM
I went back and read that post that Mommy4Two was referring to. I think that some people don't realize what its like for a female to work in some of these facilities. There are inmates that will disrespect them to the point that when the inmate's door is opened there is a puddle there (of you know what) because he has done that towards her so much and for so long.
A lot of us are used to dealing with that type. It seems like amomslove's son got the poor end of the deal and was thrown into that group of guy at that moment. Some of the more mental health inmates don't even hide it. They stare right at you, whip it on out, and there they go!
I'm not trying to minimalize what amomslove's son is going through though. I do believe that inmates catch bogus DRs everyday and it sounds like he might be one of them. I've caught guys doing this...taking too long to pee, or a shower where they never wash thier upper body...and if you're going to write them up...you gotta do your share of staring to make sure you're right in what you do. But I can promist you, most of us don't want to catch that, so that we don't have to stare!!! And usually in those instances all it takes is a second quick glance to determine if they were drying off, or ***** off!!!!!
The ladies of whom you all speak are the ones I hate that work here. They give ones like me a bad name. When ppl see me they assume I'm that way. Why? BC I will actually have a conversation with an inmate. And ooop! Sometimes I laugh with them. Because they said something funny. Not because I'm flirting. I'm not stone faced with them. They are human and I treat them that way. I know where the line is. Dang why don't all the girls?
I think my reply just turned into a little of a rant...sorry!

Mommy4Two
04-21-2009, 11:19 PM
Well, I've never been in that position, so I am in no place to say that it's any different than what you've described! I would imagine that most of the female CO's have families at home and don't care to look at inmates in that way... But every profession has "those ones"!! And believe me, my husband has told me about the "jerk line" or "line jerks" as they're called!! He said that there are some inmates who are so bold as to pull it out and whip it, as long as there's a door covering the bottom half and a window to look through (at a female officer) on the top half! I've heard from friends about the males out in the yard, standing in lines, pulling them out and then givin' it a go 'round!! I know these things happen and I hate it for you women who are there for better purposes!!

Now onto your rant!!! It's the officers like you that have helped my husband survive the last 3 years! He was lucky enough to be sent to a camp where his detail supervisor CARED! He enjoyed going to work and he enjoyed the COs that surrounded him at work everyday... He told me at visitation once that I would only ever hear him say this once, "but when I'm released, I have to come back and see her, with you and the babies". And he was dead serious, she was like his rock in that awful place. And no, I don't believe it was anything other than motherly affection that ever came from her... She's an elderly lady and she truly cared for my husband... She saw the part of him that most of the COs don't care to notice...

So, thank you for caring and laughing and keeping them a little happier!!! Kudos to you!!!

SugarGirl
04-22-2009, 04:41 PM
I went back and read that post that Mommy4Two was referring to. I think that some people don't realize what its like for a female to work in some of these facilities. There are inmates that will disrespect them to the point that when the inmate's door is opened there is a puddle there (of you know what) because he has done that towards her so much and for so long.
A lot of us are used to dealing with that type. It seems like amomslove's son got the poor end of the deal and was thrown into that group of guy at that moment. Some of the more mental health inmates don't even hide it. They stare right at you, whip it on out, and there they go!
I'm not trying to minimalize what amomslove's son is going through though. I do believe that inmates catch bogus DRs everyday and it sounds like he might be one of them. I've caught guys doing this...taking too long to pee, or a shower where they never wash thier upper body...and if you're going to write them up...you gotta do your share of staring to make sure you're right in what you do. But I can promist you, most of us don't want to catch that, so that we don't have to stare!!! And usually in those instances all it takes is a second quick glance to determine if they were drying off, or ***** off!!!!!
The ladies of whom you all speak are the ones I hate that work here. They give ones like me a bad name. When ppl see me they assume I'm that way. Why? BC I will actually have a conversation with an inmate. And ooop! Sometimes I laugh with them. Because they said something funny. Not because I'm flirting. I'm not stone faced with them. They are human and I treat them that way. I know where the line is. Dang why don't all the girls?
I think my reply just turned into a little of a rant...sorry!
You give your profession a good name. :)

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread. Personally, I don't worry about the female COs or any of the COs for that matter. At my guys prison, they have all treated me with nothing but respect so I give it to them in return. They're just doing their jobs.

amomslove
04-28-2009, 08:14 PM
Well, everyone, my son went to DR Court after being in segregation for the last 30 days. He got 14 days in isolation for the offense we are talking about in this thread. :mad: He got this punishment even with written statements from 4 witnesses AND on top of that, when he gets out of the hole in May, he will be on 90 day, store, phone and either visitation or property restriction. I AM MAD AS ALL GET OUT!!! What an unfair system!! Don't witness statements count for SOMETHING? Oh, I forgot, they are all CRIMINALS too, so, they naturally lie, huh?? Somebody hold me down before I go plumb crazy!! What if anything can I do? Who if anyone can I call? DARNITTTTT!!! :angry:

Mommy4Two
04-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Well, everyone, my son went to DR Court after being in segregation for the last 30 days. He got 14 days in isolation for the offense we are talking about in this thread. :mad: He got this punishment even with written statements from 4 witnesses AND on top of that, when he gets out of the hole in May, he will be on 90 day, store, phone and either visitation or property restriction. I AM MAD AS ALL GET OUT!!! What an unfair system!! Don't witness statements count for SOMETHING? Oh, I forgot, they are all CRIMINALS too, so, they naturally lie, huh?? Somebody hold me down before I go plumb crazy!! What if anything can I do? Who if anyone can I call? DARNITTTTT!!! :angry:
That really stinks!!! I'm so sorry for him... He can request an appeal... First he'll need to appeal on the local level and the Warden will look at it and make a decision... Then if the Warden upholds the original sanctions, he can appeal it to Atlanta... Here's the link to the GADOC specificallly where it details the appeal process... http://www.dcor.state.ga.us/Divisions/Corrections/InmateAffairs.html

He may already be aware of this, but if not, you should let him know... He can request the papers for himself, if they didn't already give them to him...

And about the 90 days... they'll probably do 90/90/90 for phone, store and packages... I know most of the prisons don't revoke visitation unless it's for a visitation violation... In county jails, visitation is the first to go, but not in prison...

Hope that link helps!!! :D and keep your head up!!!

amomslove
04-28-2009, 08:36 PM
:thumbsup: Thanks Mommy4!! I went to the website and got the info on the appeals process. So, now he needs to appeal to the Warden? Is that the plan? I ask because on the website it says that the administrator of the facility (warden?) reviews the appeal. Am I understanding this correctly? Sorry to seem so duh on this but, I am duh on this.:confused:

Mommy4Two
04-28-2009, 08:44 PM
I noticed that too when I found it for you... I can only say that at my husband's facility it was the Warden... The "administrator of the facility" may differ from place to place, but I'm sure if he spoke with the Warden or even his counselor, they would be able to tell him who handles it at his particular facility... He can send a request that they come and speak with him directly or send him the papers for the appeal... :D

amomslove
04-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Cool. I am also going to write a letter to the warden tomorrow.

Mommy4Two
04-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Cool. I am also going to write a letter to the warden tomorrow.

I would... I think sometimes they forget the inmates are people too!! A little note from you would remind him that he is a person with a family!!! My hubby is a very firm believer that it's the family on the outside that gets things done!!!! *Can you tell by how much looking around and talking I do??? LOL

retired-37
05-10-2009, 04:19 PM
When I did my time, 18 months, at Bradshaw, I was often leered at in the shower by nasty female jailers. I did not enjoy this as most people would think. I felt humiliated and 'naked'. What was worse were the nasty gay male jailers who would conduct the visitation strip- searches. They loved their job as the females did. I have nothing against gay people as you can see the straight women were doing it too. A devient person is just that reguardless of their sexual orientation. The problem lies in the administration and their policies. The jailer\ guards can only get away with what they are allowed to. And believe me, they know those limits.:angry::angry:

mrscooper
05-10-2009, 04:50 PM
seriously cant she be reported to the warden??? Stuff like that has got to stop, it happens all over the place. There is this one CO at my husbands unit that when i first starting visiting him there after he was transfered she would work visitiaton,, she had long stringy brown hair. She kept glaring at me, like i was pissing her off or something, even told us we were too close. (there is a table between us) anway a few weeks later this chicken head had cut her hair and colered her hair to match mine....... WTF......... okay so now i have long hair and when she asked my husband how my hair grew so fast he told her, my wife gets her hair done professionally. (extenstions) so she makes a comment on how could i spend so much money on my hair and why would I do that. Okay homegirl is trying to through doubt around,, but i tell you this,,,, if i ever hear of anything concerning her, im taking her down myself. I will make sure she loses her job......... I have much respect for COs that do thier job and are respectable, but now a days they have little young hoes working in the prisons, right out of highschool.......... this chick doesnt play.......

dido4eva
05-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Hi Guys. First I want to say to mother whose son got the DR. (SORRY) I know it sucks. The system tends to believe their own employees over the inmates. So we rarely will win.

Second, a few weeks ago I posted a comment to the MWI thread. I explained how my husband was being harassed by a female LT. She cam out and expressed to him that she wanted to have with him, and that married people cheat. I can admit that my husband is attractive. A lot of the women make passes at him. But what I did not appreciate was how the PTO user acted like if I was lying and made up the story. She said it was hard for her to believe that a CO would risk her job for a piece of D*** with the way the economy is.

True enough I met my husby in the facility where I worked, but before things got serious I quit. It was stressful. I saw with my own eyes, women who slept with guys. I never hit on anyone. I formed a friendship with a special man, fell in love and quit my job.

Now that I do get to see him, this LT always rolls her eyes at me and when I arrive makes remarks to him. Like: You better not touch her. (WTF) My man cant touch me? She makes me leave early when visitation gets crowded, never fells. But what could I do, she is a LT!

And to the PTO user who evidently did not believe my story, here are several women who's man have been hit on by a CO. No need to lie, IN the state of GA prison have high turnover rates. Staff misconduct, and Personal Dealings. Some people quit, Some get fired. Some are still there.

Ladies trust your man, and most of all trust your intuition. If a CO is staring and laughing. Always making unecessary comment and looking at your man. SHE PROBABLY WISHES SHE WERE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

MYLILSECRET
05-14-2009, 08:33 PM
well seeing as I met my baby while working in a prison I have seen it all...Female CO find a male they attracted to and they have free reign...they can stop them and shake them down at anytime..Not to mention my boo is always talking about one of them watching him in the shower...I have come to not worry about it..I give my baby so much love that I dare one of them to try lol The same philosophy if he was here! I take care of his needs and his heart and I aint worried about another female. Let them look they cant get it lol... I don't worry about other women

amomslove
05-15-2009, 03:10 AM
My son's sister, his girlfriend and I all wrote letters to the warden asking him to override the 90 day restriction after my son comes out of isolation, but, it was still imposed. I guess they do believe the guards over the prisoners and the prisoners witnesses. My son said they would not even let him speak or read the witness statements. I can't go into the prison and point out the injustice in the DR court, there is only so much that can be done on the outside.

Mommy4Two
05-16-2009, 09:17 AM
My son's sister, his girlfriend and I all wrote letters to the warden asking him to override the 90 day restriction after my son comes out of isolation, but, it was still imposed. I guess they do believe the guards over the prisoners and the prisoners witnesses. My son said they would not even let him speak or read the witness statements. I can't go into the prison and point out the injustice in the DR court, there is only so much that can be done on the outside.

I am very sorry to hear this... It's unfortunate, but I'm sure this isn't the first, nor the last time that an inmate hasn't received justice.... I pray that your time within the system will be quick and as painless as possible, once this ordeal is done with...

pmartin
06-18-2009, 04:39 PM
:angry:i recently read a post on here that was about female co's watching our men taking showers and i refused to believe that the PDC that my boyfriend was in was like that. so i never put anymore thought into it. today i got to go visit my b00 and our visit was great until one of the female CO's walked in and he just kind of looked at me funny. i said what baby whats wrong he said nothing i dont want you to get upset. i assured him that i would stay calm even though i knew there was a possibility that i wasnt going to just becuase i wanted to know what was wrong with him. he proceeded to tell me that that specific female CO always seemed to watch him take a shower. he said the other day that he was getting out of the shower and he was going to get his towel and she walked straight to him never looking at his face though if you know what i mean. he said that he made a quick detour in the other direction to aviod her and be able to dry off. every time that CO see's me during visitation she gives me dirty looks which i do not understnad. He is my man right? but the fact that she watches him take a shower really pisses me off. i do not hink that the females should be allowed to watch our men take showers. is there anything that i can do about this? she makes him very uncomfortable because she alwasy seems to be around him watching him and it really enrages me because as of right now as far as i know there is nothin that i can do about it. Let me tell u that no matter what u say the CO is always right. The inmate has to make a complaint and then of course it will be lost in the paperwork. Tru ur husband will be out in a month or less,so calm down and know that she can look,but she cant touch and if she does she will get caught. These guys sit in there days,weeks,months and years,they have nothing but time,so if she is dirty she will get hers soon. My husband had a female CO in Hutchins that bothered him. He didnt tell me untill I came to visit him and she made mine and my mother in-laws visit awfull. She was at the door when we came and had to be searched and then she asked who we were there to see and when we responded with a name she got a weired look on her face. She bacame kind of angry and her body search was a little rough! I knew then that something was up and from there it got worse. We were sitting at the table visiting and she came in and stood at the desk stareing us down. When my husband said he had to go to the restroom she followed him. I noticed him frowning,but didnt say anything. Then when my mother in-law left so we could have private time we were holding hands and talking when this guard sent another to tell us we were getting too close. They let another couple next to us practically lay on the table molesting each other. That guard continued to have our visit disturbed and I was really mad!:mad: I finally mentioned it to my husband and he said that she was a pain in the arse. He said that she searched him before he went to the RR and after. He worked in the kitchen and she bugged him in there. By the time I left I was so mad at this guard I had some words I wanted so bad to say.(didnt though)Thank God they sent him to Bradshaw. So like I told my guy focus on coming home.

pmartin
06-18-2009, 05:06 PM
Hi Guys. First I want to say to mother whose son got the DR. (SORRY) I know it sucks. The system tends to believe their own employees over the inmates. So we rarely will win.

Second, a few weeks ago I posted a comment to the MWI thread. I explained how my husband was being harassed by a female LT. She cam out and expressed to him that she wanted to have with him, and that married people cheat. I can admit that my husband is attractive. A lot of the women make passes at him. But what I did not appreciate was how the PTO user acted like if I was lying and made up the story. She said it was hard for her to believe that a CO would risk her job for a piece of D*** with the way the economy is.

True enough I met my husby in the facility where I worked, but before things got serious I quit. It was stressful. I saw with my own eyes, women who slept with guys. I never hit on anyone. I formed a friendship with a special man, fell in love and quit my job.

Now that I do get to see him, this LT always rolls her eyes at me and when I arrive makes remarks to him. Like: You better not touch her. (WTF) My man cant touch me? She makes me leave early when visitation gets crowded, never fells. But what could I do, she is a LT!

And to the PTO user who evidently did not believe my story, here are several women who's man have been hit on by a CO. No need to lie, IN the state of GA prison have high turnover rates. Staff misconduct, and Personal Dealings. Some people quit, Some get fired. Some are still there.

Ladies trust your man, and most of all trust your intuition. If a CO is staring and laughing. Always making unecessary comment and looking at your man. SHE PROBABLY WISHES SHE WERE YOU!!!!!!!!!!I too met my husband in a facility that I worked at and seen alot that made my chin hit the floor. From CO's to Ranking officers,I was told when I started that these people are lower than dirt and not worth the good treatment. It didnt take long for me to realize that these people that I was looking over were people,they were someones husband,son,father etc.. so I treated them like I would want to be treated. Now had some that I didnt care for,but they dont deserve to be treated like dirt. An offender once told me that the only difference between us and them is they got caught. I would see co's strip search and grope them, Ive seen female officers escort male offenders and take them where cameras are not for quickies. I've heard of officers getting caught in the kitchen doing the deed. However some of these guys tell these females co's some real good stories to get what they want like tobacco and drugs. I seen one co sign her home over to an offender. These co's dont really care about the job situation,they have protection among others.

Officer Scott
06-29-2009, 05:20 AM
Ever thought about turning the female CO in for personal dealings? Not only could she lose her job she can also get locked up for it. All he has to do is talk to the right SGT, LT, Captain, or Warden. Believe me they will burn her if they find out she's having dealings. Unless hes at Philips or D-Ray but that is a different story.

Yes female COs can pat search, just not strip search.

LORNA
06-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Officer Scott-
Welcome to the PTO GA forums and thanks so much for your input. I have a question about your above-refernced post. Why would Philips be a different story (out of curiosity?)

ashley711
06-29-2009, 11:46 PM
Similiar thing happened to my husband. He was in the shower and a female CO walked in on him and out of respect he covered his privates and she wrote him up for it as a "sexual act" .... he lost all his phone calls and something else for 30 days as a result......Ya, I was mad but he found out that this CO was like this to all the new inmates (he had just got transfered) so now he showers during another CO's shift ( a male one) and hasn't had any problems since. If your hunny can, have him switch his shower time too!

Officer Scott
06-30-2009, 05:19 AM
Actually playing a little joke, every prison has its personal dealings. Just inmates talking about other prisons. Hell we caught 4 last year alone at where I am at. My humor sometimes goes too far sorry about that.

Alexius
12-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Sorry to hear about your situation. When I was locked up, it was mostly male CO's who monitored the shower rooms. I do recall a time when I was showering alone in the afternoon after I got off work and a female CO was doing a patrol of the shower area. to be honest, i was more embarassed than her and i put my hands over my crotch to hide my shame. she told me to keep showering and said something like it wasn't anything she hadn't seen before. most co's are fairly professional and know that nudity is unavoidable in a prison environment, where they have to strip search and stuff.

`Nothing she hadn`t seen before` - I wonder how she would feel if SHE was the one showering and a strange man was watching her, and he said that - `Nothing I haven`t seen before.` Not good enough.

kanae21406
12-28-2009, 12:10 AM
Ever thought about turning the female CO in for personal dealings? Not only could she lose her job she can also get locked up for it. All he has to do is talk to the right SGT, LT, Captain, or Warden. Believe me they will burn her if they find out she's having dealings. Unless hes at Philips or D-Ray but that is a different story.

lol @ the d ray comment ur right... i worked there and seen crazy stuff that went on... although i met my hubby while i worked there it was kept professional if u could call it that haha he never asked me for anything and i never brought him anything but still there are a lot of officers doing their thing out there... its crazy. i hated working there sometimes because honestly some of the officers you work with do more harm to you than any of the inmates even think about doing. I still have my people out there i respect and to all the co's that met there man at their facility. i understand and trust me regardless of what anyone says that doesnt make us any less respectable because we know we did our jobs and werent messed up like some of these women were no one can really understand unless they are in your shoes...

dani2000
02-08-2010, 07:23 AM

Why is it a different story @ D. Ray please let me know..... my fiance' just got transferred there. I need to know!!!

cutecrazyfun
04-05-2010, 09:22 PM
my husband is in calhoun and been hit on twice by the same CO. Now i trust my man 100% but this chick is asking for it!
I was all good till I read this my heart jumped bc my baby is in calhoun and since I've been on this site its made me wonder so I wrote him and asked point blank I'm waiting for the reply it best be no or else that witch is soOo toast lol I feel like cryin my babes been in since 2008 but I kno his smarter than that but we will c if you know anything else about calhoun I'd like to know ty

kim78
04-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Hunny just because it happened to one person it doesn't mean it's going to happen to you. If you are going to do your time worrying about who hits on your significant other you are consentrating on the wrong thing. Look ahead, if you trust him then it doesn't matter who asks because you know the answer before hand. If somoene hits on my boyfriend and he says yes the responsibility is soley him, he knows he has a family waiting and if he's willing to let it go for a good time then it isn't worth me hanging on anyway.

GeorgesWifey
06-28-2010, 09:54 AM
o wow that is messed up. i should be the only female see my mans parts

timswife4ever
06-28-2010, 10:13 AM
My hubby just ignores it. He really hasnt said to much about it other than you have to deal with it and not let it affect you. I too dont think they should have female COs in the male jails/prisons. A male CO would be in trouble for looking at a female inmate so it should be the same the other way around.

GeorgesWifey
06-29-2010, 12:29 AM
yes your right they should not be aloud in there. hell i dont think they should be able to watch over them. i trust my hubby but think it messed up

concern29
09-04-2010, 09:34 PM
well look it this way she is doing u all a favor ,so yalls men want be holding to much pressure worrying about whats going on on the outside and not trusting u. I think he can do his time and yall need to let them bs do all the dirty work for u just as long u look but dont touch.

pipeliner
09-15-2010, 10:24 PM

Diamond Stud, that was good :D

Travesty
09-16-2010, 04:04 AM
I never had a problem with female CO's until my hubby sort-of-out-of-nowhere tells me about this one CO that was fired for having sex with SEVERAL inmates! I went online and looked up the story and she was not the prettiest peach on the tree, but still... Ya know, it's like we don't have enough worries and problems and then to add female CO's taking advantage of their posittions!!!

*I realize I'm being completely sexist right now, but still... I don't want no woman looking at my man, except me!!!! I don't care what the circumstances are...

As for your son being in iso/seg because of it! That makes me sick... Did she not realize that when she walked into a MALE SHOWER that there were gonna be naked men standing around? Men do touch themselves, whether the system likes it or not. What if he was touching himself for nothing other than to cover up from her!!!! Maybe he should file a complaint against her for sexual harassment... who's to say she wasn't looking and got mad when he stopped the show!!!! (no disrespect at all meant by this, just my opinion)

Aaaaggggghhhh!!!!! at this system and all of its little idiosyncrasies!!!!!! (yes, that's how you spell it, I looked it up!!) :D

My Man has had the same thing happen - these women seem to go out of their way to watch something they shouldn't be watching....it's WRONG, but they will continue to get away with it and these poor guys just keep losing what little dignity the system allows them to have.