View Full Version : Who had loved ones go back on parole violations?

Pages : [1] 2

imissrondale
01-05-2004, 01:39 AM
Hey every one i was just wondering who all has a parole violator and if so what kind of violation and hit did they get?

My husband was on parole till september 2006 then he violated his parole with a new charge harrassment by communications he waited 6 mths in county took a plea and got a 6 mth hit for a review hearing in march 2004 he has been gone for almost a year these parole boards take so long to get to haerings it drives me nuts!

imissrondale
01-05-2004, 01:41 AM
oh yeah they also took his street time and now he is on parole till march of 2008 they are so nice aren't they?

Kaleilehua151
01-05-2004, 08:18 AM
My fiance was arrested for State Parole revocation and picked up new Federal felony charges. He was sentenced last month to 46 months federal time and state paroled him to the feds.
Aloha, Kaleilehua

DeniseJJ
01-05-2004, 08:44 AM
sent back for 1 year....dirty drug test...its been 17 months...

thunder
01-05-2004, 07:22 PM
Imissrondale,

Your post is succinct. This is what I've been wanting to ask for the longest, but just didn't know how to word it. :-) I posted something similar to this a few days ago. I guess I wanted to know if folk were dealing w/ a returned loved one (pv, etc.); and if so, how long have they been gone and what was the hit for. Thanks so much for posting this question/poll.

My friend falls under the other category, b/c he was a pre-release. When they were trying to classify him, they didn't have a code, b/c he wasn't a parole violator nor did he commit a new crime.

He never saw the parole board prior to his initial release. Even though he was returned for trumped charges (it has been proven and stated by center, deputy and superintendent prison personnel) and was informed that he should not have been returned, the board denied him when they saw him 7 months after returning. They did not want to hear what he had to say, nor did they want to take into consideration his character letters from his employer and the community projects that he worked with.

Oh, when he was first returned, he was suppose to be in the hole for 6 months, but when the deputy meet him during an hearing, he released him immediately from the hole, b/c he was not supposed to have been returned. They deputy instructed him to file an appeal w/ him, he did; and he was still sent back. I guess I said of of this to say that once you're in there and or sent back, regardless of the circumstances and or recommendations, it can be difficult to get out.

When he comes home, I plan to be his warden, with the intent of ensuring that he never returns. It might be tight, but it sure enough will be right. :-)

Again, thanks so much for the post.

InThis2gether
01-05-2004, 08:23 PM
My man is currently serving time on his 4th parole violation, his parole was of course revoked this time, so its been one rocky road for us.

nyla002
01-05-2004, 10:22 PM
My guy went back on parole violation and was suppose to serve 4 years, when he went up the first time they gave him 2 years and when he went back last November they said they lost his file??? And it will be March or April before they will even look at it. I am still trying to figure out how they can lose his file, specially when everything is on computer. If they lost his they would have had to lose more than just his. He has been there for 5 1/2 years now and 1 1/2 over his maximum sentencing. So we dont know when he will get to come home. He has to wait till he recieve a letter from them saying.

imissrondale
01-06-2004, 12:05 AM
that is a horrible situation have you contacted the board or the po from his jail i hope he comes home to you soon i actually just found at today at a visit that my husbands hearing is tommorrow at 9:45 am instead of march a little nervous hope things work out for ya

ToughTimes
01-06-2004, 12:23 AM
My friend was arrested for burglary while he was on parole. Sentencing is supposed to happen on Thursday - I am sooo nervous.

Summertime
01-06-2004, 12:03 PM
my boyfriend went back for violating parole, he was given 90 days but six months later he is still in the same place, now he's waiting for a field officer to make sure he has some where to live. We'll see!

tropical1
01-06-2004, 09:20 PM
my guy who is out now had a original charge in 1998 and just this oct 31 it finally ended. got 3 parole violations for absconding leaving state without permission. he is on parole here in oregon until may 5 2004 so i have made it clear go back you are on your own!! he was like doing life on the installment plan. it gets old after awhile. time to grow up

carol

Wayne
01-11-2004, 12:45 AM
Parole revoked for 3 years for a technical violation. I caught a new case but it was dropped. They revoked me for dropping dirty. It was a crock of BS. They wanted to hang me on the case that was dropped since the DA couldn't do it. I got a new hearing and got out early because of the over crowded Alabama system.

imissrondale
01-11-2004, 01:19 AM
it is great to know you are free i am sure you are relieved ya better be good:) they are always looking for a reason to put priors back in the system ignorant people

legendarylovers
01-11-2004, 04:08 PM
My fiancee was revoked because his P.O. just hated him from the beginning. The officer told him he'd have him back within 3 months and that's pretty much what happened. He was on the monitor and his officer refused to approve his rec time so he couldn't even go get a haircut or groceries. Anyway, in order to get things done (haircut, post office, food, etc.), my honey would leave work just a bit early and that's how he got busted. Thank goodness he only had to go back for 10 months...I get him back in May.

BillnDenise
01-11-2004, 04:58 PM
My Sweetie caught a felony charge when he was 18...so he wasn't suppose to have any guns...however, 8 years later, his ex snitched him out and he was charged with 1 count of felon in possession of a firearm...so technically it was a new, different charge.

sweetpea
01-11-2004, 05:08 PM
My fiance did a year in county and got 2 years on community control...he violated it when he moved and didnt tell his PO...once caught, they gave him FIVE years. They don't play here in Florida!! I like the idea of being his Warden, there is not anything in this world that is worth having him go back there!!

az-tears
01-11-2004, 05:16 PM
My son did two years, He followed all the rules for a year stayed out of trouble.Then he lost his job he couldn't pay his monthly probation fine so his PO violated him now he has 5 yrs in prison and still no job!

beans_mom
01-15-2004, 10:54 AM
My son went back in on new charges. He was out on parole for about three months, doing well so we thought. He met a girl in the halfway house who was a crack addict and they both went back to their old "love", the cocaine. He went back to stealing and got another four years on top of the two years that he had left.
He is elligible for parole again in July. He has been in and out, mostly in, for the last sixteen years, so only time will tell if he will stay out this time.

jenken83
01-16-2004, 07:45 AM
my boo was on 5 for 5, 5 yrs probation 5 on the shelf (he transferred it to anotha state n they sent it to a parole officer instead of probation) he got a new charge... recieving stolen... misdonmeaner, they maxed him out and are trying to make him serve a year that he already served for bail jumping! total.... 6 years

sarah77
02-06-2004, 08:53 AM
My son went back for a parole violation on Aug.29. He got 2 years for the charge but a 6-12 month hit for the parole violation. He had 2 years left on parole, so I don't know when he will get out. They have called toverify his address so i hope it will be soon.

Eric's Homegirl
02-06-2004, 02:24 PM
My husband got busted for absconding from San Diego, California. He spent 1 week
in county, then shipped to San Quentin recieving, had his morriessy hearing Jan 29.04
and will be home Febuary 13th, or Monday Feb 16, that's if they put him on high
control. The only bummer is the Commissioner said he was gonna push for a emergency
parole transfer to Sonoma County where we live, but I can't get any info. Any suggestions? Hang in there people!

AmandaB
02-07-2004, 12:30 PM
My baby paroled out 9-2-03 and on 10-2-03 he took the wrap for some drugs that belonged to his best friend. He did it because his b/f's wife is having a baby very soon. It was a sweet thing to do, but now look where he's at. After he got busted he went on the run, they caught him 1-22-04. In court they let him go on the new charge, but put him in CIM because he violated. He has 1 yaer now.

MrsWest11
02-07-2004, 01:53 PM
My fiance went back on parole violation...he had lost his job and he talked to his PO and he "agreed" to let his fee go until he got the money. He found another job and his PO told him to come in and just pay what he owed and Kevin said ok. But when he went to pay him...they took him in. His ex-wife had been calling his PO and telling him a bunch of BS so I think that had something to do with it. He's been in for 4 months now and he is currently waiting on another parole date...i hope he makes it again. This time though...I'm gonna make SURE he stays out!!

meganyg18
02-16-2004, 10:31 AM
Yep a parole violation my boy ran form the gate nad it took them over two years to get him and it was due to a rutine traffic stop. They gave him 7 months and with half time it ended up being 4 months 20 days. I am lucky he is home now! Dont give up girls....
megan

LoUiE'sLaDy
02-16-2004, 10:36 AM
Sent back to prison for violation of community control (which i don't know anyone who hasn't violated there probation when they are on community control), for 3 years and when he gets out on June 26th 2004, he has 5 years of probation, but not community control, he says. And i hope he is right because 5 years of community control, is impossible (well at least for Louie).

rmgrafe
02-18-2004, 05:42 PM
My husband, Michael.. got his first committment.. felony drunk driving... actually.. he got 11 of them... he was put on a 2, 4, or 6.. meaning.. if he didn't get in any more trouble.. while on probation.. he would walk.. no time.. but if he did.. even the most minor offence.. he would get.. either 2 years.. 4 years.. or 6 years... he got another drunk driving.. and got 4 years in Folsom... Got out.. has been back on 8 violations since 1994... I live in Oklahoma right now.. and his is currently in San Quentin, on another violation.. no new charges.. only absconding... a year with 1/2 time... he has been gone since October... will be home this may.. luckily.. only has to go till NOvember 20, 2004... and his parole will be over... pray for us!!!

rmgrafe
02-18-2004, 05:44 PM
Yep a parole violation my boy ran form the gate nad it took them over two years to get him and it was due to a rutine traffic stop. They gave him 7 months and with half time it ended up being 4 months 20 days. I am lucky he is home now! Dont give up girls....
megan
YOu sound like me...
I am glad to hear he is home.. Michael runs from the gate each time they pop that gate... this is the first time that he has cared enough about anything.. to file for interstate transpact... I live in Oklahoma.. in a house I bought on his last violation... he is in San Quentin... only charged with absconding... but he got a year with half... October to May.. we figure.. still don't have a definate date yet.. but will be glad when we do!!! I love and miss him so much.. hopefully Oklahoma will accept him.. because if they don't.. it's all about putting on his skates.. and rolling away.. once again...
Take care... get back to me if you want

princessthomas
03-04-2004, 11:59 PM
MY HUSBAND "HAD" AND BETTER NEVER AGAIN "HAVE"..LOL, A SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROBLEM. HE WAS ADDICTED TO OXYCOTINS. WELL HE WENT TO PRISON FOR A DRUG CHARGE, DID 6 MONTHS AND GOT PAROLED 5-15-03. ON 6-28-03, 6 WEEKS LATER, HE WENT TO HIS PO AND TOLD HER HE WAS USNG AGAIN AND NEEDED HELP. I WAS THERE AND THE PO SENT HIM TO HARBOR LIGHT, AN OUTPATIENT PROGRAM. I BEGGED HER TO JUST PUT HIM IN JAIL CUZ I KNEW HED WALK OUT. SURE ENOUGH, 2 HOURS AFTER I TOOK HIM THERE HE LEFT. CAME HOME AND TOLD ME THEY LET HIM GO. I WAS SO PISSED CUZ I KNEW IT WAS A LIE. SO WE GOT IN A FIGHT AND HE TOOK MY BRAND NEW TRUCK, WENT AND BOUGHT 14 OXYCOTINS, TOOK THEM ALL, AND THATS ALL HE REMEMBERS. WELL 2 BLOCKS FROM OUR HOME, HE FLIPPED THE TRUCK, I HEARD THE SIRENS AND RAN, I JUST KNEW IT WAS HIM. I WAS SO PISSED, SO I TOLD THE POLICE HE TOOK THE TRUCK, WHICH HE DID, BUT, I WAS UPSET AND THE ANGER CAME OUT. HE WENT TO THE COUNTY 4 SIX MONTHS, GOT SENTENCED TO 11 MONTHS ON THAT CHARGE, HE PLED GUILTY TO A HIGH COURT MISDEAMEANOR, WHICH WE DIDNT KNOW WAS A FELONY OR WE'D OF WENT TO TRIAL, CUZ I TOLD THEM I DIDNT REMEMBER THE WHOLE NIGHT AND I WASNT PRESSING CHARGES. WELL THEY TOLD ME IF I BACKED OUT , I WAS BEING CHARGED WITH FILING A FALSE POLICE REPORT, A 15 YEAR FELONY. SO HE TOOK HIS PUNISHMENT, THEN GOT VIOLATED AND FLOPPED 4 12 MONTHS AND STILL MAY HAVE TO DO THE 11 THE JUDGE GAVE HIM CUZ SHE WOULDNT LET THEM RUN TOGETHER...WHAT A NIGHTMARE. BUT HES BEEN CLEAN SINCE LAST JUNE, SO I GUESS ITS A GOOD THING CUZ HE COULD OF WOUND UP DEAD OR STILL ON DRUGS. HES GROWN UP A WHOLE LOT NOW, BUT I STILL THINK THEY GAVE HIM A HARSH SENTENCE. I READ ABOUT ABSCONDERS AND ALL KINDS OF WORSE CRIMES THAT ONLY GET A 12 MONTH FLOP. I PRAY ITS OVER SOON:ha:
OH AND THE 6 MONTHS HE SPENT IN THE COUNTY WAITING TO BE SENTENCED, THEY GAVE HIM DEAD TIME..IT DIDNT COUNT TOWARDS NOTHING! NOW I THOUGHT THAT WAS REALLY UNFAIR:rolleyes:

TheManBeast
03-05-2004, 06:46 PM
Parole Officers aint nothin nice they want to hang any person for any little thing believe me im on Parole for the 3rd time and twice mine was violated for the shadiest things,The Parole Board always loses files because they really dont want to hear it plain and simple they make you wait a long time too because the longer your incarcerated the more $$$$$$ they make.......

i_a
03-06-2004, 10:55 PM
my fiance was charged with his origonal crime in 1999,and it seems like everytime he turns around its something else. they have denied him the right to change his parole to another county when he gets out in june. in stead they want to send him back to the same county that he keeps having trouble with. he has no one there who could help him, and they sure didnt do anything for him. he wants to change counties so that he could be with his son and daughter and his step daughter and of course me. anyone there know about changing counties for parole in california. greatly appreciate help!!!

onexofhis
03-16-2004, 11:18 AM
He didn't report for about 18 months before I met him. Then he told me he got off 3/24, but it was 04 not 02, he shoulda told me the truth, It may have made a difference in our current circumstances. But he gets out of 3/4 way house in 8 days & a wake-up. But has neglected to inform me what and where his plans are for. I'm 600 miles from him. He quit communicating at the end of the year, after he got paroled, got a job, & moved to the Freedom house. I've been waiting since 6/7/02 for 3/24/04, and now all I can do when I think about it is:ha:. He did call Valentine's Day & say he ws gettin a 3 day pass to come & visit, but it never happened, then he called 2 days later to apoligize (with a less than 3 minute phone card), and that's the last I've heard from him. I don't know what to think??? I've had 13 RTSers, there's no mailbox or phone @ the 3/4 way. And the 1/2 way stopped keeping mail afer a month, even tho they know he's next door (I quess!). Hell! He coulda moved again for all I know. I'm a total basketcase. I feel used, betrayed, abused, pissed, etc... and like I've wasted almost 2 years of my life for ???? :argh

Beartozgirl
03-18-2004, 08:59 PM
my man is in for a violation-dirtyurine-he had a hearing really soon after he got put in but in two months no word on how long he'll be there. I'm nervous after reading all the stories on here. He thinks 6 months. Hopefully, but it's his third violation-the first he got a year cause it was a new charge, the second he got two weeks because he was honest with his po and she gave him a chance...so I'm real afraid this time we may wait for awhile! wish me luck!

onexofhis
03-20-2004, 03:13 PM
I wish you the best of luck!!!! Mine dosn't seem like it's going very well. He had violated before I met him and did some time for that and this time they sent him back to do the 20 months he's not reported. He's in Pa. I'm in South Carolina.I took him to a 1/2 way house in Sept. and he got a job & moved into a 3/4 way house and everything changed. I havn't gotten any letters since before Xmas, and I got a promise of a call Xmas night but I waited 7 weeks for that one, then he called on Valentine's day to say he was getting a 3 day pass to come home & visit, but he didn't show for that either, I got a call the monday after with a short apology, and that's the last I've heard from him. he gets out on the 24th and I am So confused! All I can do is cry and wonder what went wrong. It's the same for me as it always had been. But he's got freedom now and not me, so I guess he's forgotten about me. But his P.O. said he did say he was coming back to S.C. to deepsea fish. But that doesn't mean he's coming back to me, except to try to pick up is gear, which he WON't get without an explanation and $$$, since I sent him some every week he was inside.I'm just so tore up inside I can't think straight. I've heard of this happening before but I had no clue it would happpen to me. :pissed: :ha: :argh :cuffs:

smurfette75
03-20-2004, 08:20 PM
My boyfriend is in county right now for absconding. His trial is next week, and I hope he doesn't get anymore than a year.

myaebonydiamond
03-26-2004, 12:55 AM
My baby's original sentence was in 92 or 93. He served about 6 1/2 yrs and was out 10 yrs before his po violation. He's been back in prison for 2 yrs. He has a 1 yr setback scheduled for 3/05, hopefully he'll make parole this time.

mattswife
04-01-2004, 01:23 AM
my husband is maxing his time out so he won't have to be on parole anymore! he was picked up in may for leaving the town he was living in and now he's just waiting for it to all end!

bfawayinpa
04-06-2004, 04:06 PM
My bf is waiting on the state to decide his fate. he had his revocation hearing back on dec. 5th 2003. they said 6-8 weeks but thats bull.he's thinking 18 mos. but i'm thinking maybe 1 yr. hit. he always had a job, car, place to live. the guys he was with were messin up and took the wrap for all of it so my bf didn't get blamed for it he was just along for the ride when they got pulled over cuz the guys sticker was out.my bf had it so good with his p.o. that he didn't even have to take a urine test anymore, he was that well trusted. this is all a mess cuz he's innocent. these guys got nothing and my bf got 1-2 yrs. cuz he had a record.he was out for 2 yrs and had 10 months left till he'd be off parole for good.all p.o.'s aren't that bad, he was lucky. he was more disapointd with my bf than anything.his new(felony) charge isn't violent but his old 1 was. i'm wondering what might be his sentence for the violation cuz i'm thinking 1 yr. thats what i'm finding on this site.if anyone has any idea it would be greatly appreciated.thx :)

hopefiend
04-06-2004, 04:16 PM
he did 12 with bop, paroled out (it was to expire on 3/2006). he was out for 10, violated and now he's got a 15 year bid with the state on the same charge that he was on parole with the bop. get this-- the feds dropped the charge-- the state picked it up. with less than 500 dollars in restitution and no weapon. ahh well-- life goes on.................

bcakes24
04-08-2004, 08:50 PM
My son got 15 years for burglary, did 4 with good time, absconded with no new charges, he got fully revoked, he is now finishing his time. 11 years. That is good old South Carolina.

funnyface09
04-11-2004, 03:19 PM
California...

My husband abscounded 1 month after his release on parole. They caught up with him after 7 months and charged him with a new charge of failure to register. He got 3 yrs time and 4 yrs parole. He was also charged with PV and sentence to an extra 10 months. According to Title 15 of Code and Regulations (parole) they were not allowed to charge him with the PV because of the new charge. I just found this and will be doing some heavy research on it. I posted the thread and code in California forum/General Talk and in Legal if anyone wants to read it...

rmgrafe
04-17-2004, 09:47 PM
My husband got picked up in Oklahoma and was sent back to California for a violation. Strictly absconding. Nothing new as far as charges. This is NOT the first time that California has come to pick him up. He did the same sort of violation in March 2002 and absconded from the gate in September 2002. He stayed out until October 2003 and is due to be home May 10 of this year. We only have about 20 more days to go!!

The thing I have the most trouble with is the fact that no matter how badly a parolee wants to transfer his parole, and do IT right... they still make it so difficult.
My husband just received a letter from his counselor yesterday stating that his conditions of parole are that he needs to stay away from me and his daughter, because of a 1996 domestic violence on me. Despite the fact that he hasn't drank or done any sort of drugs since August of 1997, they still put this condition on him.

I have been on the phone continually with Sacramento California DOC trying to get them to just transfer his parole here. He only has another 6 months to go before he discharges. November 20, 2004. Yet I can't seem to get any live person on the phone that can help me. Each time that I finally do get this one supervisor lady, she tells me that she will be getting back to me soon. Yet I hear NOTHING from her.

I am frustrated, because I know my husband, and he will just leave the prison on May 10, and get on a plane here to me, and his kids, in Oklahoma. Only to get picked back up again to serve 6 more months in California.

There was supposed to be a law coming out that a state would not pick up an absconding parolee unless the state that they absconded to was touching the state they absconded from. Even on Michael's papers to send him back, they stated that he shouldn't have been picked up, yet he was.

Well, I have vented long enough... any advise, is really welcome!!!

RESA

20 days to go!!!:)

funnyface09
04-17-2004, 10:45 PM
rmgrafe, is Nov. 2004 the final date of release? Is it with or without parole? If he does time until Nov. does this mean he will have no more parole? If this is true, tell him to just do the time! then he can leave and go to Ok without being picked up again.

Otherwise, with the domestic violence charge, you should consult an attorney first and see if there is anything that YOU have to do to get this part of it changed. This could be what is holding up the transfer. Once this is cleared, as long as he has a job/ school and a home to go to, there is no legal reason to stop it unless OK will not accept the transfer. As I said, consult an attorney about all of this. There has to be one in OK that will give you a free consultation. Also, in Ca they can request an attorney to go with him to the parole board and they have to give him a PD if he has access to less than 1500.00. The PD can look into all of this for him also. Since his date is May 10, it might be too late for that. Got your pm, then saw this. Hope this helps.

rmgrafe
04-17-2004, 11:01 PM
Okay... November 2004 is the absolute final date that they can keep him on parole. But the state of California will NOT allow him to stay in prison until that date. We have already tried that. But yes, he will be off parole that date. His May 10 date will still leave him almost 6 months to go.

Thankyou for responding to me. I really do appreciate it. I guess come Monday morning, I will be back on the phone calling California again.

As far as the attorney thing, I have an attorney here that I just ran it by one day, and he said that this is the worst state in the United States for people with domestic violence charges, and that I would probably be fighting a losing battle.
Boy am I sick of hearing that.
Well, it's late here.. so off to bed I go, but thank you for your replies.
Take care.
RESA

Beth2
04-19-2004, 08:58 AM
Well, the poll only let me vote once but I have a son who is back in on a new charge, a stepdaughter who went back after testing dirty after 18 mo. clean and sober and doing beautifully, and stepson who just went back for new charges. I was curious how many went back because of their problems with addiction/alcoholism?

I have to admit I feel a bit horrified when I write down that I have three children incarcerated it sounds as if we are rotten parents! We have nine total kids though and the other six are doing well. The other three all have substance abuse problems and this has caused their criminal behavior.

I am glad to have found this forum. I do not feel so alone now.

Beth

funnyface09
04-19-2004, 12:40 PM
Beth2, having 3 out of 9 kids in prison does not make you a bad parent! Please do not feel that way! What about parents who only have 1 or 2 and they are both in prison or on drugs and or alcohol? It does not mean they are bad parents. In today's society, in fact since the late 60's, it has been so very hard to raise your children right. It depends on so much. You can do your best and still, they either want more, or feel like it is their life and they can do what they want. Peer pressure is horrible. I think 3 out of 6 is fantastic. My sister had 8, lost one to SIDS, one is on drugs, one is a habitual liar, one rebelled and got pregnant. One was accused of molestation when he was 15-16, not guilty. And other things. She is a good mother and good christian. She raised her kids right, taught them right, etc. They had one disadvantage though, their dad was an abuser. But all but one is turning out okay at this time. Personally, I have 2 kids. All advantages. Spoiled them, loved them, talked to them, etc. Neither are on drugs/alcohol, neither in prison. Both doing very well for themselves. However, my oldest, who is married with 2 kids, won't even talk to me. both of them have cold hearts/no compassion and are very judgemental. I am not like that. I raised them to love and forgive. To accept people for who they are and not what they are. We can teach them all we know and do our best for them, but in the end, it is their choices that make who they are...
Don't beat yourself up for it. You did the best you could, that is all any of us can do.

Welcome to the forum. We are here if you need us.

bfawayinpa
04-25-2004, 03:10 PM
We fianlly got an answer last week.they gave him a 12 month hit. i kept telling him it won't be more than that but he was preparing for the worse.i've spent alot of time on here trying to find out the typical hit and i found that here. this site has helped me alot. its given me a new friend even though she lives in Rhode island but she's cool.this means my fiance will be home spring 2005 if things go they we think...:thumbsup:

bfawayinpa
04-25-2004, 03:11 PM
opps...the way we think*

Celtie
05-09-2004, 09:37 PM
If they're taken back in on a PV, can they end up serving more than their original sentence??? Oh nooooooooo!

My guy served 20 of 60 months, the circuit court released him, he was out 3 months and went back in on a technical, sentenced to 10 months, and has another hearing with the circuit court in June.

There's so much I don't know about sentencing.....

My guy went back on parole violation and was suppose to serve 4 years, when he went up the first time they gave him 2 years and when he went back last November they said they lost his file??? And it will be March or April before they will even look at it. I am still trying to figure out how they can lose his file, specially when everything is on computer. If they lost his they would have had to lose more than just his. He has been there for 5 1/2 years now and 1 1/2 over his maximum sentencing. So we dont know when he will get to come home. He has to wait till he recieve a letter from them saying.

Celtie
05-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Wow. All of this. Sounds like parole is just another booby trap...

someonethere
05-13-2004, 08:54 AM
thats just what it sounds like (a boobe trap). I just heard of a guy who made it through halfway house , home confinement and got sent back to do a year and a half. I don't know whathe did wrong but i'm gonna try and find out. he had a job and everything. This is so sad.

someonethere
05-13-2004, 09:04 AM
What's the answer, what can a person do to keep himself or thereself from returning to prison? This is a question that has bothered me because I know I will be dealing with this kind of situation soon.

lonely4him
05-31-2004, 10:11 AM
My husband violated his parole with a misdemeanor dui. he only had 22 months of parole left. he is in county jail waiting for a hearing to see if they are going to revoke his parole. i am very sad. he went back the day we got married.

1dayatatime
05-31-2004, 11:31 AM
I am waiting on my man to come home we may have until 2005. BUT I am so worried about all of this violation of parole. HE will be on parol for 3 yrs. This is a small town and my ex bf is a cop. hUMMMMMMM not sure what the outcome will be but like someone else said I will be the worst WARDEN he has ever known.

ONE

Pinecone300
06-01-2004, 03:35 PM
Well my boyfriend was out for a year after he served 2 years, he is back on a pv with a new charge. He has done his time for his new charge already we are just waiting for the parole board to give him his hit. we have been waiting 11 weeks as well we are hoping for a 6 month hit. We will not go thru this again even if i have to lock him in the house because they are going to take his year of street time away so his parole will be extended another year.

besie459
06-26-2004, 11:53 PM
My son absconded 3 weeks ago and is on the run He was originally sentaced for conspiracy to commit aggravted burgerly as they took a gun out of a car, but no victims ame forward so the gun was stolen to start out with.. Make no sense. He won't tell us where where he is as he uses a phone card to check in. His sentance is only for 3-5 and he had a + U/A that his PO is taking him back to court on. I know that he is out of the state, but we are still waiting for the PD to catchup with him as we think he'll only have to do 3 years as no victims in the crime ... whats your experience

joeysgurl
07-07-2004, 07:07 PM
i did. my man went bak last sept bc parole vilotion and he should have been released 3 mts after that, but he had an attitude, at tha board so.. now hes coming home soon, like less than a week.

Mistify
08-13-2004, 03:18 PM
My Son went back for Abscounding and got 1flat year violation But also picked up a new term felony evading and got 2years and 4 months

pebbles98
08-13-2004, 03:30 PM
My friend was realised 12/02 was returned 2 days later on a pv (his friends visited ex felon) got caught. Served one month. Hes now back on a pv and new charge. He's to be sentenced nest wednesday. This is his 3rd strike.

jblovesdb
09-18-2004, 09:12 PM
Mine got a new charge...he was on juvenille parole and got an adult abscond from parole/escape...he didn't report to parole, left the state, and also got an new charge of evading the police in a motor vehicle. And all that was the last time he was in prison...then his dumb a** decides to escape from a halfway house!!! So now he's in finishing his time and got a NEW charge of escape!!!! DUMB MAN!!!!! But I love him:) Hugs:p
-Jackie

rottn
03-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Kevin was out for a year, did everything right, was going to get his parole terminated early, the got in a fight and caught the new charge. Now when he gets out he's going to be on paper until 2011, no early discharge now.

PhillyGurLL
03-08-2005, 04:31 PM
my man was in jail from 1996-2001 for a drug charge. He moved to PHILLY and never reported back to his parole...he was picked up in philly on 10-5-04..not for anything he did, someone reported him to parole...he got 10months...the month he did in philly didn't count so he has until 8/30/2005!

Smokelady
03-08-2005, 04:49 PM
My husband abscunded and then when they found him he had a gun in the car. So he also caught a new charge. Then they misled him with this waivor cramp. Man I wish that the parole board will get new responsive people instead of the lazy jerks that are there now

wvamomma
03-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Mine got out in Aug 02. Violated in 2/03. So far he ahs seent he board 2 times and has been given 2 flats. Lets see what happens in Jan 06. Not holding my breath.

marriola482
03-16-2005, 06:05 PM
Mine just went back in last November for a dirty urine and doesn't come out until atleast March of 2006. He got out in March of 2003 after doing 2 1/2 years. Actually, let me take that back....he's not guaranteed to come out then because he had to plea to another outrageous charge that he didn't do with an added 3 flat!:angry:

karanriff
03-16-2005, 06:34 PM
my son got probation from a charge in cobb co, ga. he got in trouble again, got 10 do 7. when i talked to his cobb, co. p.o last year, she said she would run it concurrent. they transfered him back to cobb yesterday, after 15 mo served, and there isnt any paperwork she filled out. his date was postponed and now has to wait til april 19. i just hope he can parole out to his friends house in ga. until he can transfer to alabama. but his friend is on parole too.

mamitarica4u
03-16-2005, 06:48 PM
hi everyone my friend just went back for p.o.violation he only had a year left to do but he got into some trouble with his ex and went to jail they released him but now he went to p.o. yesterday and she violated him but his ex dropped all the charges so he goes to court on tuesday i am only hopeing the best.i wish i knew a little more about this p.o.crap.but hopefully things will work out on tuesday.so now he is up in auburn who knows when he will be out thoese p.o. try to violate someone for little reason .

marquita
03-19-2005, 04:21 PM
Hi my boyfriend went back to jail in Dec 04 for a parole violation also he had a new charge(robbery, assault and battery) he hasn't received his green sheet as of yet. Harrisburg tells me it will take 6-8 weeks before he receives it. They transferred him to greens PA. He has yet to be charge for the robbery case here in Philly so I dont know how much time he is looking at. His parole day was until 2007. This is his 3 time violating parole. Drugs played a big part to why he is currently back in prison. I can't take this anymore. I want to wait for him but I'm scared to. Last time I waited 33 months for him to come out and disappoint me it may be worse if I wait again. I try to think positive but I want to also be realistic with myself.

princessblu
03-28-2005, 06:18 AM
My financee has violated his parole on a same charge. He's only been free for 13 months after doing 5 years. His charge was trafficing both times the only difference is the first time they charged him with traf/meth and this time it was traf/cocaine but, it was really meth that he had on him I guess they couldn't tell the difference. They want to give him 20 years on his new charge and he still has 14 years on the old one. That's means he'll be right around 65 when released :eek: . That doesn't even sound right!!! He's bi-polar but, not on medication for it. But it has caused him to become an addict which has caused him to be in the game to support his addiction. Can a lawyer help him out of this?? Is there anything I can do to get him out of there?? Can we prove that it was his disorder that's created this situation and that he needs help with his disorder and his addiction not to be locked up until he's and old man??? We're in Bartow County, GA and they are the worst on drug charges so I hear. PLEASE HELP WE'RE BOTH SO SCARED

Vickie2u39
03-28-2005, 09:10 AM
Hi everyone my boyfriend failed a drug test and they sent back on valition, what will happen now hes been gone 67days

BillieJo
03-28-2005, 10:31 AM
my baby was stupid. I gave him my car to see his PO and he and a friend of his dropped me off at work. then went out and got drunk. and yes, he drove. he was on parole for a 10 bid which he sat seven years four months. at least he dropped off his damn papers!

anyway he ran from a cop and got hit with a bunch of charges that aren't nice at all. all BS. but that case has been sitting for almost a year and he got hit with a one yr rev, and 9 m for bailjumping and resisting/obstructing - he was found in a different county.. anyway, he has been down since 8-04 and has a chance at a grant to begin his bailjumping consecutive case. I am praying, I just want this to end. I want him home. and yes the parole comission was slow about their business. C didn't even get his prc papers that gave him a release date til last month. anyway- the PC here in WI works with Dodge correctional records office to get the papers out, as they are the 'intake' facility. good luck to everyone in this mess~!

MamaSheila
04-23-2005, 02:41 AM
My boyriend was rearrested about three weeks ago. He has already had a hearing but he turned down their offer for 9 months and is waiting to go in front of the board. He had a knife in the house that was 10 inches long. It'd his first violation.:rolleyes:

donnysgirl4life
04-23-2005, 08:57 PM
Mine left the halfway house...But he had good reasons, and I am NOT being biast!! :D

stormywiccan61
04-24-2005, 09:14 PM

stormywiccan61
04-24-2005, 09:17 PM
my man has been in since 9/18/5,he was out on parole and got a new case, he drank & drove when he wasnt suppose to,part of his parole,to stay clean and he didnt,got caught 4 times, and now is serving 6 yrs,he should get out though on 2/8/6 and i pray he stays clean cuz i cant go through this again :angry:

lstreeval
04-25-2005, 08:42 PM
My baby is back on parole revoke too. Did some really stupid stuff. I cannot tell you how badly this while situation sucks, but since he did it to himself, what can I do? He should be getting out soon, but I've already warned him about a reoccurence. Not happening.

Lisa

princessblu
04-25-2005, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the respones I'm just wondering if, he had to do the rest of his parole time and time for the new charge? My luv's been in the county jail for a month now and hasn't even had a parole hearing? Of coure he has no bond but, we haven't heard a thing about anything. I've paid a lawyer (a lot) and he's only been to see him one time so far. I just want to know is it even possible even with the best lawyer that he can somehow walk from this and maybe just get his parole re-instated?

waitingforher
05-04-2005, 10:45 AM
she was paroled to a drug halfway house. told after 7 weeks she had failed to complete the program. Arrested early January she still sits in the County Jail waiting to go back to prison to see the parole board. There are no beds available in this one Kentucky prison for women. I got her things and saw where she was attending classes and even doubling up on them. Theytried to remove her from the first day saying she had a dirty urin. we sent it out each time and it came back negitive. so this was the only way they could return her. THere is no idea when she will go back and what the board will say.

SethsLove
05-04-2005, 01:11 PM
Hey everyone - reading your posts makes me feel a bit better. My man also had a parole violation and left the state. Your posts make me feel that perhaps he won't have to serve that much more time. It's all in the hands of others, but my hope ticker counter just went up! Thanks!

AdAmSBaByGiRL
05-04-2005, 03:23 PM
My Fiance got locked up about 2 months ago hes was absconding because he got a dirty test then he got busted with weed and they let him go but about a month later he got busted for domestic violence against me which was a b.s charge since he didnt even hit me or grab me and now there is a three year protective order against him and he is serving a 22 month sentence.

youhearme?
05-11-2005, 02:45 AM
This Is All New To Me , My Man Went In On Pv For Absconding He Left The Halfway House Which Is When We Met And He Was In County For Two Months And Now He's At The Assesment Center In Lagrange Ky He Has Parole The 24 Of This Month May What Do You Think His Chances Are He Has No New Charges

itscindergirl
05-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Well I have to say something in here that may make some mad but believe me it is not meant to. I did a year an a half on parole the day i met my parole officer she said so your roberta come on in I have been waiting for you. I thought great here we go all i had heard about parole was coming true. I sat down and she started in on my eating my butt out telling me my husband was nothing but trouble tha his girlfriend had been calling her and telling her that I was doing drugs already been out a week only and that I had been threating her. Well needless to say we went back and forth for 3 hours when I left we both had respect for the other. She told me I had better do something about the girlfriend soon or she was going to get me put back. She gave me advice on how to handle it and I did it and took her to court where i won she was given a 500 dollar peace bond and could not contact me or him nor my parole officer. for a year. Parole is like anything else in life if you want it you can do it. I said i would never go back and i meant it. I reported weekly plus had a class once a week and a ua once a week thru it all. I did what was expected went to classes followed all the rules. Never once did i see a parole officer at my parole office ever put any one in for nothing. I know there are bad ones out there but if you read most of these posts it was the fault of the felon that they went back no one elses. I am curently on probation after my parole on another case i caught when on parole my parole officer refused to let them lock me up even fighting with her supervisor and sending a letter to the judge on this case asking for her to be easy on me and to wait till my parole was over before sentencing me which she did. So my belief is if you want something bad enough you can do it. Today still on probation I am working for the city in which I live in it is very unheard of for an ex felon to work for city or state but I am so if you want to become a part of society you can they need to look at themselves and except the responsibility for why they are back and then they maybe will become the people you desire them to be. My ex just went back to the county on a parole violation he had 2 dirty ua's and stopped reporting. He called my wanting to know what to do so I got him a doctor to give him some stuff that would cover his ua's when he went he didn't get one of the main ones can't say why just stupid i guess. Now he is having them call me wanting me to get a doctor to say he was on this stuff and notorize it. I have done so much to enable this man so I blame myself for some of it but this time i have to turn my back on him and say no, you knew what you were doing and he only had to report once a month if he was going to do the drugs at least he could have stopped before going to his po but no he thought he was smarter than they were she even came to the house looking for him telling them to tell him just to call her and he didn't then he finally went to the doctor but not getting what he needed and reported like nothing had happen. Well he is waiting now to see what they will do and has had them get a lawyer not that that will help but its just more money to fight what he did and he will never admit it was his fault it was the po's fault always. It's time they figuared it out and faced the music and stop whinning when they get locked up again. Just my opinion but been there know its hard doing what they tell you but to me it was better than being locked up and them telling me what to do. Maybe some of them need to be told what to do thats why they keep going back. I wish all of you the best of luck and hope your loved one comes home soon and you get to live the life you dream of and it doesn't turn out to be just that your dream

PrincessMami
05-15-2005, 06:27 PM
my fiance got revoked on a po violation and got a new charge and got 7 years 2 plus 5 for the charge so we've already done a year got 6 to go but filed a appeal so......we pray

JessicainKS
05-15-2005, 06:40 PM
My BF is back in on a violation needless to say the parole board wasnt happy to see him in feb when he came up considering this was his 3 violation this time he moved without permission.He was afraid he was going to have to finish his sentanace which is up sep 06.Thank god he didnt he gets on jul 28 1 yr to the day that he was put back in.I met him in oct ((long story)) but we have gotten to the point of love and now he is looking forward to a life together when he gets out, I think he had problems before not a good support system and dealing with his very sick mother all by himself.I know we will be on pins and needles till sep next yr cause there is no way im letting him screw up and go back in there once hes out and he wants me to help him with things too.I honestly think though 1 yr for such a minor violation was to much and if he messes up again no matter how minor i wont see him out here again till sep 06 i think the PO's should be a little more understanding with things as should the parole board but hey this is just my opinion.
Peace,
Jessica

princessblu
05-16-2005, 03:27 AM
So did he have 2 years left on his parole and then they gave him 5 more on top or that? Sorry I'm a bit confussed on this whole thing :confused: My fiance had a po 2 months ago and he still has 8 years to go on parole. Now he's got this new charge for the same thing he's already spent 5 yrs. in prison for and now we're both so confused on what's going to happen. You think they'll make him do the remaining 8 yrs locked up plus the time for the new charge??? He's dying in there I need to find some way to help him. Let me know what your thoughts are......thanx

my fiance got revoked on a po violation and got a new charge and got 7 years 2 plus 5 for the charge so we've already done a year got 6 to go but filed a appeal so......we pray

waitingforher
05-17-2005, 07:06 AM
Parole just like the whole corrections system is a business and not a service. As long as this is true, Parole is made for the individual to fail. There are so many loop holes and snags it is appaling! As I stated in my earlier post, My Love was sent back for "failing to complete the program?" she was only in it 7 weeks and because I had a State Official go in to check out why they were testing her for a dirty Urin EVERY day, (we paid to have the same urin checked out in an independet lab and it ALWAYS came up neg.) she was told she would be removed if ANYONE else interfeared. I saw papers in her things proving she was attending classes. This is a loop hole designed to send someone who is not liked back. She was advised by the PO to wave her right to a hearing by an Aministrative Law judge since it would keep her in Jail longer and it was a charge she could not beat since the purely subjective charge from the halfway house administator held more weight than the truth! Parole is a business not a service. Everyone of us should write our State Reps about this situation.

lostalice
05-17-2005, 11:42 AM
ok, i'll try to explain this best as i can... 4 yrs ago, me honey did 2 6 mo bits back to back in ohio, then kentucky. ky released him, n said they turned his parole over to ohio. so we did the parole in ohio thing, and once it ended put it all behind us. well in jan, we were visiting ky, got pulled over, and come to find out he had a warrant for parole violation for not reporting over there. so now hes locked up in ky til the parole board hears his case in sept. :blah: the whole situation is crappy n i do not understand the justice system at all.

waitingforher
05-24-2005, 07:39 AM
142 days in County Jail and they finally got around to taking her back. She went today. Now we have 30 days for the Board to meet and decide what to do. SHe has no new charges just a falure to complete the halfway house program. THis should only result in a 6 month flop with her having done almost 5 months of that already in the jail. THe system is in a huge mess how can we make changes?

LuvenMyBabyBoy
05-28-2005, 07:14 AM
Baby Boy got 9 months at the county for his assault charge. Now he has to serve 4 months upstate for the violation.

iloveseh
05-28-2005, 08:12 AM
Mine is on his very first parole violation, set off until Oct. 2007 for a technical, failure to report. He's been gone 15 months so far, hopefully he'll come home next review. :(

johnsonld5
06-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Hello:

I am really upset my son has a mental impairment and since he has been home things has been for the last three months hell for him. We once had a Federal lawsuit which was dismissed in January 14, 2005 due to some prsion guards beating him. Now, since has was home from parole on regular reporting his PO was coming to my home every week, this man was out on parole for a car theft case.
I know this is being political but I am getting this suit back into court. I need a lawyer who deal with federal to get this on appeal or what ever. Texas system is so ful of it. This is a Nigerian parole officer that works at New Start a Program for Texas imates with impairment. But he is use to filing these motion to revoke their parole.
Then he lies. But he is not even in USA legal. He is a Felony his self.
I wandering how many Texas ex-ofender he has done this to. I am trying to get them to investigate this. These people are involved in identify fraud. They take these ex-ofenders social security and use them themselves and sell them committing Medciad Fraud.
This man is Frank Chuwku he is out of Houston, Texas work at New Start.
He filed on my son for failure to receive medical help, and failure to pay parole fees. My son is on SSI and it is a Federl crime to take SSI funds to pay parole or probationer fees. Now he has been locked up in Harris County Jail since getting out the hospital May 25 until present.

Please write me back [email removed please see PTO Rules and Policies. Pm member for information.]

AngelFaceAlbion
06-11-2005, 08:43 PM
Joey went back on 2 technical parole violations. Posession of alcohol and being in the presence of minors. He got out on October 3, 2004...was in a half way house for 90 days then was home planned to my house,where he stayed for 4 months,then i beat the crap out of him for cheating on me (LONG story) so he moved in with his alcoholic little brother,wasn't there for a week,and was gone on April 8, 2005. He didn't get any new charges,but got 2 tech's. He could get between 3-18months. it's 9 weeks on monday that he's been waiting for his green sheet. His max date is March 17,2018.

Angel

Hey every one i was just wondering who all has a parole violator and if so what kind of violation and hit did they get?

My husband was on parole till september 2006 then he violated his parole with a new charge harrassment by communications he waited 6 mths in county took a plea and got a 6 mth hit for a review hearing in march 2004 he has been gone for almost a year these parole boards take so long to get to haerings it drives me nuts!

joey's wife
06-14-2005, 02:32 PM
Hi everyone, my husband went back for parole violation....He had 2 unine that were postive,they let him off.Then he was stopped in the wrong part of town...
they let him off...then was stopped for DUI and simple poss of marj. driving with no lic,ins and stolen lic plate....(we were living apart) due to him using again. I just won't put up with drugs.... He did 30 days for dui,30 days for stolen lic plate.so 2 months in county...They jus sent him to Kirland R&E in Cola SC so we do not know how long they will give him this time...He waived his rights to go t the parole hearing......Anyone from S.C. know about how long he will serve...His max out date has already passed and the profile says 2009 for release.....Parole says on his profile 2006...I am confused.....Anyone know??? PM me.....Sheila:confused:
I married him when he was out of prison on parole so I don't know how the system works.....

amie269
06-19-2005, 01:14 AM
My Husband almost a year ago went in for a 9 month violation which if he had gone to state to do this would have gotten half time for but the attorney that his mom and I had gotten for him, had him do the violation and the time for the new beef all in county. So he did 6 months on a 9 month violation. But that's not the best part of it. With the new beef this attorney got him to sign a 4 year joint suspended saying that this was the best deal for him. Which in his case wasn't, but the attorney wouldn't take it all the way so my husband had no choice. He is now doing the 4 year violation which was a probation violation and 2 years on a new beef. For which he is looking at doing 18 months.

johnsonld5
06-29-2005, 08:59 AM
Hello:
Every time I have requested the motion to revoke charge, revocation hearing report or the revocation result report I have been given the run around and no report. Even that no good lawyer named Beradict Duffy is a dam front. She didn't accept phone calls, she is paid by TDCJ just to say you had an attorney. She really needs her license revoke for illegal BS she is doing which is RICO. I would tell every body don't accept her as a lawyer. She is hook up with these illegal undocument workers. I would not be suprise what else she is doing.
She has a cell phone for clients to reach her and no address. I guess to hide from people she plays these games on. She is a crook that steals on paper. Stay away from her. Also she involves with Real Estate law.

younglove
06-30-2005, 10:32 PM
my husband was out for only a month, he was caught driving without a license and he got a new charge for possession. he violated parole the same day he got out by refusing to live in a halfway house, so on top of the new charge, he was considered an abscounder. He now has to finish his parole out in prison which is 9 months, and we now have 2 months left.....

JayILoveurGuts
07-17-2005, 02:07 AM
My husband has 4 1/2 months left of a 7 month violation. They said he knowingly deposited $4000 of bad checks. They dropped the charges after 2 weeks of being in county. Then the screening came at him with 7months and no half time. Its so boguss.

MamaSheila
07-17-2005, 02:17 AM
My man got a parole violation on a weapons charge. But, he doesn't have a new case. They offered him a rear in the beginning, then 9 months later on but he ended up taking it in front of the boeard which resulted in 6 months-flattime. :o
Love, Sheila

NoAirMan
08-21-2005, 03:53 AM
succinct? ...

hvan
08-21-2005, 02:07 PM
My fiancee was in Texas with a Felony Fugitive Warrant in Ca. He ran on his parole for 20mths in Ca. First was offered 9 flat, declined. Was offered 9mths again but if you can prove you were a productive part of society and you had not been in trouble with the law in the state you were extredited from they will reduce your time. We had letters from employers, friends, ck stubs, car payment info, car insurance. They came down to 6mths flat. Now he must get his parole transfered to Texas.

mh1432187
08-23-2005, 12:16 PM
Does anyone know anything about probation violations in NH? My friend is on probation for a burglary charge and 1st degree assault. he got pulled over and was charged with an aggravated DWI and he wasn't even drunk. The police report says they did field tests on him and that his eyes were brown. He has the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. That is just one of the many lies from this police report. He has trial for the DWI on September 8th, 2005. He still hasn't gotten a date for his probation violation and he has been in there since July 8, 2005. All of my other friends (well the three four others that are in there)have gone in on academy violations before he did and have court dates already for these violations. His probation officer hasn't even filed paperwork with the court yet. Is this illegal? Do you think possibly she has other intentions, like maybe she has determined that the arrest was faulty? Please help. He is so stresses out and so am I, and I have no idea where to go for answers.

lyteeydlwyr
09-30-2005, 02:04 PM
My husband went back on a new charge in May and today I went to the prison to do his parole revocation hearing. They were very quick to tell him he didn't need his lawyer present although he is entitled to that. We chose to do the hearing today rather than put it off. They have revoked his parole and will decid whehter he gets an extra 12 or 16 months added to his sentence. Since the judge he was sentenced in front of was clueless as to run the violation concurrent or consecutive to the violation at the time of sentencing, I know have to go to the prosecutor and get a Consent to Run Concurrent and bring it to the judge to sign off on. Once it is signed by the judge, parole will run it concurrent with the violation and he will only do his 18 months. For now, it is silent meaning it is consecutive to the new commitment.
I tried like heck to get them tonot to violate him, but in the state of NJ any new conviction is an automatic violation and they weren't trying to hear my arguement on why they should not violate him. I argued like heck to get it sent to re-release, but they chose the violation.

leeahjb
10-09-2005, 03:29 AM
were on our second violation. last year he took one for a dirty test, i went into board and told them he needed rehab. they believed me didnt violate him, sent him home. at the same time he was removed from 2 stricker status to one becuase he was being stircken for something he did when he was 12. then after 6 months they screwed up and put him back on 2 stricker status. they gave him the worst po ever who told him he was nothing but a mess up. in not so nice words. One day he calls him in and tells him he has a half an hour to get there. He says wiell i have no transpo and im far away. the po says i dont care walk. so needless to say my man got a violation for obscounding. while he was obscounding they put him back on low control parole and gives him a new po who never contacts him. Out of nowhere they show up at his house and arrest him for obscounding. Now aanswer me this, how can you be obscounding if your found at your parole address? The new po says well i wont drop it because you never reported. He got 100 days. comes home on christmas. I just think its so stupid hes been on parole now for 2 years its time for them to let him drop this number and move on with his life. hell probably get another year though before we are completly free.

baglady
10-21-2005, 10:16 AM
My Husband Was On Parole Which Was Doing Well Then Got On Drugs Had 5 Years Left On Paper Instead He Caught A New Case For Robbery 2nd Degree He Got His Parole Revoked And Got 7 Years But The Ran The 5 He Had Left With The 7 Hes Been Down For 1 Year I Think His Old Case Was Robbery I Would Like To Know If This New Parole Early Thing Would Include Him?

IN MISSOURI PRISON

MUFFIN2005
10-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Well, they violated my boo because he had a few tickets for speeding and driving with a suspend license. Ans he never paid the tickets then he stopped going to see his PO cause they put a warrant out on him for the tickets.:angry:

Andrea01
10-21-2005, 08:43 PM
Mine came home after doing 2 and a half years, in 12/04 and returned to prison 05/05. And now he won't be home for 11 years. He caught a new case (he took a deal on 6 felony counts). The DA wanted life, but to me the worst part of it is that he involved my 19 year old son in his stupidity. My son got 24 months. So yeah he pretty much violated his parole, my love and trust, and I'm mad as hell. I really don't think I will be seeing him through this one, he's hurt me more than he'll ever know.:(

runt55555
10-24-2005, 02:12 AM
i wanted to know what the parole rule are for two parolees who want to live together. my man and his twin brother are both getting out at the same time and want to life together. put i was told they could not. does any one know about the california parole rules i'm new to this.

pprice42
10-24-2005, 04:49 PM
I can't help you but if you post this in the probabation and parole forum you will get more and better answers.

texas_girl
10-28-2005, 12:04 AM
:angry:

my baby left tx. got caught, now back in tx. he's waiting on thee parole board. does anyone know the parole violations of the state of tx.? he had a 40 year parole. i hope since he violated, he won't serve that much. what does it means to "revoke". anybody know. private message me, okay?

Lynzee9776
10-30-2005, 07:30 PM
My fiance is currently incarcerated for a parole violation. He has yet to see the parole board. His violation was for crossing state lines from Missouri to Oklahoma. He is in Oklahoma County right now and will be transferred to Missouri DOC soon. He just got released from Federal in January after being revoked the previous February. That one was for failing the drug tests.

sweetzlynn
04-14-2006, 06:04 PM
my honey is has his hearing on Monday. I am very nervous. He violated his parole by drinking but he is of age so i think it is dumb. i am worried bc he could go back for 27 months but i am hoping they just give him house arrest which is the other option. I am really nervous. anyone have ways to help the situation?

NoAirMan
04-14-2006, 11:28 PM
maybe honey should just quit drinking? ... "Or "Bubba" might just be waiting for him. ... ?"

Bonnie_N_Clyde
04-15-2006, 03:16 AM
mine violated and went back, he has been in for a while now, he had 10 yrs left on parole, he not only violated but caught 2 more felonies(bogus)they added 5 more yrs to his parole, he dont come up till Oct 2010.once in, it never ends.

DAVIDSWIFE78
05-08-2006, 08:22 PM
my husband david went in the first time in 98 for statutory rap on a 16 year old mean while he was 17 at the time so the state waited to charge him when he turned 18 he did 3 years for that and then he had 3 years of probatoin when he got out in 2001 he vop in july of 2001 cause he went and help is aunt moved and is asshole uncle called up his po and said he moved witch he didnt but the po bleaved his uncle so he went back to prison for 3 years and now he got out in aug 2004 he was doing soooooooo good we got married dec 31 2004 i was pregnant with our 2end child and he got involed in crack so he said 1 day he would be right back and he never came back so i turned him in to his po thank god i did cause now he is getting the help he needs he told me if i didnt do that.that he prob would be dead right now cause he was in to crack very bad . mean while i had a baby girl she was amonth early her name is desirea rose she will be 1 in july and we have a 11 year old son i have been with my husband for 14 years he was first and only true love and we have been married a year and trough all those times he was in prison i was faithful to him i love him and miss him the only thing that keeps me going is our kids, and we are young david is 27 and i just turned 28 may 6

sazykd
05-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Hi everyone. My brother is 43 years old and has spent over 26 years of his life in prison, ON PAROLE VIOLATIONS!!! But of course everytime they stop him or have a confrontation with him they always ask him if he is on parole. Then of course they check him out and realize he has a "C" number from the early 80s. So they know he has never discharged his number because he keeps going back to prison. Therefore they always find something to violate him on. It really isn't fair. He is my lit'l brother and he is really kind hearted and has alot of patence. I believe that he would be a good councelor for teens in trouble because, he is so good with all of the neighborhood kids when he is home. They all seem to go to him with there problems. I guess patence comes with being behind bars for so many years. I hope the good Lord allows him to come back for another life because this one sure wasn't an easy ride. thanks for lettinmg me share. Kim

bookieworm2000
05-08-2006, 09:05 PM
If they violate they are usually going back to finish out. Sorry to say but
sometimes it is the only safe place for them. They have to learn to live life with rules. If they get out and go back to the old ways, drugging, drinking whatever it is that got them there in the 1st place then it shows they have not learnt to live life by the rules we must all go by. My heart goes out to you all, and I truly understand being my son is back in for the 3rd time. I love him with all my heart and am always here for him, but enough is enough and I refuse to make excuses for him.

ladyofz
05-09-2006, 12:54 PM
My fiancee is now awaiting parole. He has a violation for not reporting ~3mo and for child support and missing child support court. Any thoughts on what they might do to him?

hazeleyez1006
05-09-2006, 01:05 PM
LADYOFZ, we have something in common. my fiance as well in awaiting parole. he is locked up for gun affiliation. it wasn't his, but being so much ft. within one violated his parole. not quite sure on what parole is going to do. someone that wks at parole told me, they can do whatever they want. just continue to pray. prayer keeps me sane.

LILC
05-16-2006, 02:34 PM

My husband was on parole till september 2006 then he violated his parole with a new charge harrassment by communications he waited 6 mths in county took a plea and got a 6 mth hit for a review hearing in march 2004 he has been gone for almost a year these parole boards take so long to get to haerings it drives me nuts!MY HUSBAND HAD A PAROLE VIOLATION AND HE WAS SENTENCED TO 2 YEARS HE HAS HIS BACK TIME AN HE HAS TO DO 6 MONTHS OF THAT 2 YEARS :rolleyes: HE WAS DIRTY AN NOT GOING TO HIS PROBATION OFFICER:angry:

jedsmom
05-17-2006, 07:33 PM
my sons probation was violated in nm for not going to po. he was 10 days late. they send him back and now he has 4 yrs. does anyone know if we can file a econsideration of charges to the jude, or po

savdbygrace
05-17-2006, 08:49 PM
:angry: :angry: My hubby was on parole and probation and 2 days late on a 100 dollar payment, while he was in court on a regular check in the judge said he had a new case, burglary and perjury..
he was like WHAT????????/
anywho the charge was he went to get his own ID from the DMV and checked no when it asked have u ever applied for a ID in another name
he said no and the DA found it and the judge took him in court and gave him 3years.. he got credit 4 one and has two left but maybe with good time only one left, we'll see.
it seems criminal how they do our men, and im not just sayin that cus my hubby got caught up, but it really SUCKS how our lives and our families mean nothing to them..

just venting:confused: :confused:

MicheleCJr
05-27-2006, 03:20 PM
Savd...by the way love the name :)

You mean to tell me that just because he checked NO that was a parole violation?

crazydavesgirl
06-04-2006, 03:46 PM
My honey went back to KY from TN for parole violation, they picked him up Friday night,still haven't got a call from him..But this is second time leaving KY and coming home to TN and then getting busted, he will most likely have to serve the 12-15 mths to flatten his time out right?
DOes anyone know how this process works? Also what is shock probation?

angrydad
06-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Hello,
My Son just got a year, he has been home for seven months, stayed clean, had steady job, never went anywhere except to pick up his two sons. Ran into some other parolee at a miniture golf parking lot, took his boys there, this guy had a friend take a picture of my son and him. Later the guy got busted, police downloaded his cell phone, found the picture. On May first called my Son into parole office, violated him for association. So much for justice, ruined all the effort my Son put forth, devestated his two boys, and I don't feel that good either.

crazydavesgirl
06-04-2006, 09:42 PM
that is just messed up!

kimberlyslove
06-06-2006, 11:59 AM
mine spent 5 years got out in 2003 and went back on a dirty test in march this time he got a break i guess he is in a comunity correctional wih is alot better than ohio correctional wich are not fit for humans.yeah dummie screwed up :)

angrydad
06-06-2006, 12:14 PM
There isn't any justice for a parolee, they don't want them to succeed, called job security. PO's all are want to be cops, couldn't make it, so they find an outlet in parole. When the cop was taking my Son to jail from parole office, told him he couldn't belive he was getting violated for a picture on a cell phone, said it was way off base, but it happened.

sazykd
06-07-2006, 04:02 PM
angrydad-
That story is incredable. You know, they really can and will do anything they want to.The justice system sucks. (excuse me) But, When my boyfriend at the time, was released from prison the first time he had his own house. A fellow inmate that he met in prison was being released 1 month later. So John (my boyfriend) invited him to live with him. They both had PO's, and both of the PO's came to the house and knew about the parolees living together. Neither one of them were violated. Now this is in Cali. I know that it use to be, you couldn't accociate with another parolee, but now i wonder. Or did my bf and his friend just slide that time?

mosdef
06-24-2006, 11:12 AM
my husband was out 3 years on parole. he loaned his car to a friend and the friend committed a burglary in my husband's car so now my husband is in jail with a new burglary charge. the detective was unable to place my husband at the scene of the crime and he was not on the surveillance camera retrieved from the place of business.he went to court and got a bond but the parole officer has a hold on him and he wants my husband to sign a waiver and return to prison and be considered for parole again in 6 months. any advice? please help.

NoAirMan
06-24-2006, 03:37 PM
I would think the freind needs to be talking to th P.O.. ...

EdezGal
06-25-2006, 07:44 PM
My husband has been out of prison for over 11 years. Missed a couple of visits with his PO. We are waiting on the answer from the parole board as to what they are going to do. I am hoping and praying that they will reinstate his parole since he did not techincally get a new case. I paid all of his fines. We don't owe any more money so I am hoping they will take that into consideration. I am keeping my fingers crossed since the prisons are so overcrowded and since he did not "cop" a new case. One can only hope and pray.

shakanna
07-17-2006, 12:29 PM
My boyfriend got out of prison in august 2006 on parole. He was sent to a halfway house in left the halfway house in May 2006. He just got caught on July 4, 2006. He didn't pick up another case. He is now waiting on his parole hearing. Do any of you know how what can happen at this hearing? I think that they will give him a couple of months since he didn't pick up anymore charges.

greekgurl
07-18-2006, 07:31 PM
My fiance is back in on one parole violation. His mother talked to his parole officer and they said the minimum 6 months...he only has 2 years left of parole..does anyone know how much longer you think he might end up doing?

SALS LADY
07-29-2006, 12:49 AM
Well My Husband Had Been Out For 8 Months, After Doing 3 Years, Had His Parole Transfered To A Different Coutny, And Now Got A Volation For Out Of County, He Got 6 Mos. With Half Time, The Po's Are Full Of Shit. Instead Of Having Him Away From Trouble They Would Rather He Be Around It So He Caould Volalate Again, The System Sucks....

Melissa_2006
07-30-2006, 09:18 PM
My fiance screwed up--He knew better. Even thought he has never hurt anyone or been in for a violent crime, he was in possession of a hunting rifle. He loves to hunt. Someone turned him in. So here we go 3 more years. Luckily the judge was in a good mood, and the fact that my daughter was fighting leukemia I believe he let him off with only 3. Or maybe it was the good LORD above. But hopefully he has learned his lesson. Cause Im really so over this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DBSsweetpea
08-09-2006, 02:54 AM
Hey all,
My fiancee just caught a violation for our sons two toy pellet guns that were lieing right on the floor in plain sight when the po came over for a regular house check. We didnt think nothing of it. She made a big deal out of it and said she we'll be in touch. The next day she calls and says that he has to turn himself in tomorrow at 1:30. Now hes being charge with a simulated weapon..... rediculous!!! I was wondering if someone had any idea how long he would have to pay for this and what would go on...... Theres no way for me to talk or write to him now cause he is in reception at san quentin and his po is a bitch. Any help would be gret thanks.

Jasons_Girl_69
08-09-2006, 03:18 AM
Yep hes in there on a violation for 3 years at half

Rachel213
08-23-2006, 09:33 AM
My baby got a year on a parole violation. We just saw the parole board last week, so we are praying for a NFD. Your prayers would be appreciated.

MikeAndKelley88
08-30-2006, 11:49 PM
Well My husband got out 1 month ago and he got arrested tonight becuz he was out at a place he wasnt supposed to be and im wondering whats gonna happen. Does anyone know what might happen?

studentofamelia
09-02-2006, 12:54 PM
In Michigan, very often technical parole violators are reinstated to parole after a short time (3 months or less). I think it depends in large part on the recomendation of the PO.

If he was also charged with a crime, they will deal with the crime first.

And if there was a weapon (or anything looking like a weapon) involved, the parole violation is much more serious and can result in a 5 year flop.

Good luck!

cgirl06
09-06-2006, 09:35 PM
my man go tpv for non reporting we were told by his case worker that he would be reistated. but he was not they deffererd him 9 months on aug 8 but on the the doc it does not say revoked just deffered so i don't know if they revoked or just deffered him 9 months. Does anyone know about the pv thing and how it works iwould like to get some help on undestanding this i am new to this whole thing.

rosedealer
09-07-2006, 10:22 PM
cgirl the DOC takes time to get things changed and it my not show up at all for like with my man it states served out. he is still in but plans on serving out but it does not say when. good luck with it all.

rosedealer
09-07-2006, 10:57 PM
yes he broke parole to move in with me because he was afraid he would lose me because i made him the happiest he has been in his life atleast that is what he told me. he got caught three months after moving in and i am glad he got caught then because if he would not have got caught until lets say 5 yrs down the road i dont know if i could go on without him. so i am glad he got caught now atleast i can coop with it now because this proves how much i love him. down the road i think it would kill me being without him for so long. right now it makes my love for him grow stronger and i know i will be there to the end and not matter what happens from here i will survive. he feels the same way. he is glad to get it over with and will not have to worry about them anymore and he can go on with his life.

Jenled
10-05-2006, 10:37 PM
My fianc'e is now back in jail for a violation and for a new gun charge. We have no idea how long he is looking at but we are planning to get married as he finishes his past time of 8 months, in Graterford. I waited for 2 years for him to come home and he was only out for 3 months when he took a gun from a friend that was going to hurt someone else and got caught with the gun and the friend ratted him out so he wouoldn't get into trouble. The cops say they know that my guy was just trying to help a bad situation but he should have never took the gun. I just get so mad at him and It's really hard to forgive let alone forget. But I have been with him now for 5 years and he is my soulmate and best friend. True love comes with a lot of strings. But it will all be worth it when we have rings on our fingers. Good luck to everyone that is missing someone in prison and God Bless everyone!

Charlie'sGirl
10-21-2006, 01:15 PM
my husband and i got married on the 6th of this month, hes been out since july of this year, doing good, with a good job, car and house. he got picked up on wends. of last week, we didnt even get to spend our first week together. he is waiting to see the board to find out what is going to happen, he said that he got violated for having pictures of him and his son. seeing how the mom was a minor when she got pregnant, they registered him as a sex offender cause he was over 18.

he turned in his papers too see the board, and they said that the board has 10 days to see him. If the board violates that then they have to release him, is that true? :confused:

also, he said that he might be a level 2 now, cause of the fact that we got married while he was on parole. what does a level 2 mean?

i just wanted to know if anyone can answer my question.:confused:

Marta

thatwiz
10-22-2006, 07:11 AM
Baby Boy has been out since December, but he's got a new charge, he may get off on a techicality. We just have to wait and see. He could be possibly facing time. Right now, its up in the air and could go either way.

HUtsnJOnes
10-29-2006, 08:50 AM
Well, I voted Techincal Charge.. When my husband got out in April of this year.. He was being bad boy again, and he didnt report to his parole officer.. Also, him and my son, took (borrowed) the car the night of his homecoming.. PO wanted to charge him with stealing the car, but I came to morrisey, and got it dropped down to simple joy riding.. She maxed him out with the longest sentence she could give him, and that was eight months.. He gets off paper in March of 07.

Charlie'sGirl
10-29-2006, 09:57 AM
well my husband got 10 months on his violation, so he gets out in either july or agust, then off parole in april of 08, so 8 months after hes out.

TRU2DLC
10-29-2006, 04:38 PM
Mine was not on parole he was on probation (14 years)...he went back 4 months after being released from prison on a technical violation. They took the max for a technical on him and that was 2 years. His max date is 8-10-2008 we're still waiting on a tpm.

BabyCuz
10-31-2006, 12:19 PM
Well, my guy violated after being home for a little over a year. Like, I've posted in other forums it was for something that a friend of his did, but he ain't telling...not that that would have helped him. Anyway, he got 3 months for violating, which he's served, and then he was sentenced to 2 years. Hopefully he'll get merit time- if so he'll be home in Dec of next year. We'll see. He'll then have to be on parole for 2 years plus the eight months he had left from his last charge.

AnitaFoxx
11-02-2006, 10:27 PM
I don't know what kind of charge your man had orignally. Also if he has a negative attitude toward the people they write in his files. Tell him to get in some programs and church there. Show a change in behavior and lifestyle there. Plus I would be writing my congressman, mayor, senator, representives. Write the commissioner first.

AnitaFoxx
11-02-2006, 10:31 PM
My Guy was violated. He was out for 2yrs and we had a wonderful time. He was violated and been down a year now. Driving with a license, more than once. Resisting arrest. A po told me if he had a felony they would have him some. But misdemeanor they don't have a lot of control as for a keeping him to long.

Rachel213
11-15-2006, 10:15 PM
My boyfriend got a parole violation for driving a car and out past curfew. He got a year he has been gone 13 months, but he will be home December 19.

ilovecharles
11-20-2006, 09:26 PM
Chuck missed one PO appointment...next thing we knew our front door was kicked in by 10 cops and of course, a BB gun was on the table...he recieved time served (its been 66 days since lock up) for abscounding and 51 months for the BB gun...

MZachow
11-21-2006, 10:43 AM
51 months for a BB gun??? I think that is too crazy, honestly I don't see where they can be considered a weapon but they get to make the rules I guess:rolleyes: Sorry to hear that but hang in there:)

Michelle

KE&KE4life
11-21-2006, 10:52 AM
Kelly cought a charge 4 breaking into someones house and stealing an Xbox with this kid. Kelly took all the rap for this boy b/c he was only 18yrs old. He old had 18months left on the shelf and he went and did somthing stupid like that. They got him for Breaking in and entering, reveving stolen property under 300dollars and parole violation. He said he stole the xbox bc we needed money and then he was going to sell it. Well he had a change of heart and got rid of the system, later he told the guy whos house they broke in what they did. And well 3hrs later the cops where at our house takeing him away. The crazy thing is the charge is new but kind of old b/c he went to prison for the same thing b4. His heart was in the right place but his head was not.

bertonsgirl
01-27-2007, 01:05 PM
Hi, I am very new to all of this and to answer the post my Fiance is right now at the Correctional Reception Center. I quess awaiting to be placed else where, I have no clue what is going on or what might happen. He served a stated sentance at prison for 5 years and served all 5 got out of prison in 2003 qand was given 3 years supervision He used interstate compact as I have benn told to go from Ohio to MD and then in september 2005 went to PA for his job and failed to report or see his MD po, . So january 4 this year he was on his way back from work at 1am and stopped to get gas and a police officer noticed that the car did not have an inspection sticker so he waited until he came out of the gas station and pulled him over, he had a suspended licence and they found out that there was a warrent out for his violation. He was i the jail here in Pa until the 15 and then Transcor came and picked him up, I have heard nothing from him and called his PO in Ohio, the # that the adult P athurity said was his PO and he said that he had not made it to the state yet, so I llooked on line on thrusday and saw that he was at the reception center, but I have heard nothing from him and I recieved a package on my doorstep yesterday and it contained his boots and jeans and shirt that he was picked up in as well as a bar of soap and they only letter that I was able to write as the other 2 where returned to me because he was no longer at the jail in PA. I just do not know what to think, Does anyone out there have any information or knowledge on how long he might be in there? Many Many thanks.

Confused and hurting in PA
Jennifer:(

firstLadyMucker
01-27-2007, 01:12 PM
My cousin just went back on a parole violation after only six months of freedom. To top it off, he's now doing 25L for manslaughter. I miss him:(

vsantiago28
02-18-2007, 12:19 AM
Hi, everyone i am new to this but i just needed some advice on how to handle this my bf was just sent back to graterford he was out on parole on DEc of 2003 to a half way house he left the half way house and was out on the run for 4 years they cauht him buying two bags of weed when he was detained he told officers the truth about him he was caught on Sat. Feb, 3rd 2007 and was taken back to graterford on Monday Feb. 5th 2007 he has 2 new charges gade M counts 1 on posession and buying from . i met him while in county jail here in philly in 2000. he was sentenced and sent to somerset , pa when he came out on parole his dad was dying he had to struggle with that pain and thats when he left the halfway house. his dad actually past on january of 2005...can anyone please advice me an dtell me what could happen to him i don't want to see him suffer he is not a bad person i lived with him 4years and know that what can i do?

jennalovesmark
02-27-2007, 03:09 PM
My man got out 8/2006 PV hit 1/2007 DUI, highest rate of alcohol, but he wasn't the driver i wrote a statement and told them i was he went to court for his revo hearing for his PV and they gave him 6 monthes and in those 6 monthes has to complete a rehab to come home 7/2007 127 days left

snowfia
03-01-2007, 10:30 PM
my fiancee got his first violation in 14 months last week. he's at north kern. they got him for unopened beer on the back of his car.the PO is saying that it was opened and the police report sayd not. i wonder how much time he'll get. he hasnt done anything wrong in the last 14 months on parole. any thoughts would be apprecatied! god bless!!!!!!

sunnydayz78
03-02-2007, 09:47 PM
My man did 6 months on an violation for not changing his address. He was paroled to his parents and staying at my house. His X turned him in. The PO stopped by and a lot of his clothes and tooth brush were there.

debbee214
03-03-2007, 10:11 PM
my guy was 3 months shy of completing his parole when he was sent back for a rule violation (no new crime). they slapped him with 2 more years.

justvicki
03-04-2007, 12:44 AM
My ex was discharged 8/24/05 after doing 6 1/2 years at Corcoran and San Quentin. By 9/13/05 he was locked back up not only on a parole violation, but with a new charge.

utcrush72
03-04-2007, 05:59 AM
Jimmy was violated on a probation violation. He had a 15 yr. supervised probation sentence, made it 4 yrs, and 1 month, then he picked up 3 driving on revokes, and that violated him. He didnt get credit for the 4 yrs. he done, they revoked his probation and gave him a 15 yr. sentence with a 45% release eligibility, which means he won't have a chance for parole until almost 2015. And this sucks cause he is only convicted oh HTO, which is habitual traffic offender, no drugs or drinking involved in these charges. I ask you, how excessive is that?

krummy
03-06-2007, 09:03 AM
Somehow, somewhere, someone has to have the power to get something done about these excessive long terms for off the wall non violent so called crimes. This is totally rediculous for driving offense that doesn't even have drinking or drugs involved. Just my opinion; but everybody has one.

brokenspirts
03-19-2007, 08:19 PM
My boyfriend was out for one year. He had 3 months left on parole. Had all fines paid, had a job. But one night he got messed up on drugs. Did something stupid , got two new cases. He was caught 2 months later. At least they dropped the gun charge. :slap:

Inskeep
03-28-2007, 10:21 PM
my husband was on parole for a year had three months left and got caught with 28 valumes he was talen to TDC like 7 months later after sitting out his sentence for the pills and is being held for 2 more years because all his good time and street time was taken away from him he was supposed to be released on March 30 of '07 but instead 3 weeks prior they said no were holding you for another year B_S is what i think they can so they will

beyond
03-28-2007, 10:34 PM
Parole violation for being with his family...UGH! I hate this system of ours...serving 1 year should be out in 9 months per the prison attorney.

Cynthia45
03-29-2007, 12:30 PM
My son was on a leg monitor in houston and was late coming home 4x 1hr to 15mins , he was arrested and is now waiting on a hearing, What is the worst that could happen?

JEREMYSBABYGIRL
03-29-2007, 12:33 PM
My man is in on a parole violation, abscounding. No new charges, he is trying to stay away from that lifestyle.

Sister Maryam
04-05-2007, 12:36 AM
my husband was out for 90 days the parole offercer hated him and me from jump he made my husband live at a homeless place and where I live is nice in a nice part of town we are muslim and I believe that played a part. he has one year will be home in 7mos. am sad

murmurkibbies
04-05-2007, 12:44 AM
Before my husband and I met, he was on probation for petty theft. He discussed moving back to his home state with his P.O. and was given permission, saying they'd contact him shortly after he moved. They never called him. And now that we've been married one year, they revoke his probation and find him.... :(

hoolio's mom
04-11-2007, 07:47 AM
My Son, At The Age Of 17, In Summer School Was Caught With A 14 Yr Old(she Told Him She Was Older, Was Charged With Carnal Knowledge, Got Out In "04, Was Too Embarrassed To Register As A Sex Offender, So They Violated Him, He's 23 Now& Still In Since January "05, Not Sure Whats Gonna Happen, I Guess He Do His Whole Time, His Release Date Is Feb. 1, 2009

kwiggins
04-14-2007, 07:59 PM
My boyfried had all 6 years of his parole revoked because of a simple battery misdemeanor charge. How long do you expect him to do? It is so ridiculous and I can not even visit. It has been three months and he had not been told anything except his parole was revoked.

Cops wife
04-16-2007, 10:01 PM
My son went back again for drinking. 8 months. No new charges. This is the second time. However, just found out he was supposed to be released 5/25 and now they transferred him to a new facility and he is back in reception.

What now?

Seatrout
04-17-2007, 11:19 PM
probation violation... same basic offense...

alize92704
04-17-2007, 11:34 PM
my baib went back after being out 6 m. for possesion of firearm was given 4 yrs

rosa122
04-22-2007, 09:29 PM
My man was home for a yr and 1 wk. he violated by driving a car from therapy to work. had 2 jobs, we have a nice home. His frist po gave him written and verbal permission to drive, the state doc said they did'nt. The new PO told me he would be home in a matter of weeks. at the hearing she flip the script(If I ever see her on the streets I am going to catch a case). It was recommended he would get 6 months. they gave him 2 years, He has been gone a year> this one person turned our world upside down.

Wendypestos
04-22-2007, 09:54 PM
Wow !!!! I Have A Po That Hates Me Too !!!!!!!!!! She Just Violated Me For The Same Thing. Leaving Class Early To Stop And See A Boyfriend, Papers Are With The Judge, I Dont Know Whats Gonna Happpen To Me!!!

rosa122
04-22-2007, 10:34 PM
It depends on alot more than just the judge. A bad write up by your PO can sometimes hurt u that they have so much pull pisses me off. please try and stay postive but prepare yourself Too. Its just to hard to say now a days.... years ago... before 911 there was a little more lenient thinking people who made these type of decisions.

maglove80
05-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Yeah! I feel u guys. My fiance was at the wrong place at the wrong time. they did a drug bust at the house were he was. A gun was found and because that is what he was on parole for, they wanted to charge him. there was no proof it was his, so the charge was dropped. He was going to get out with a $50.00 bail, but parole stuck him with a violation. He has to do 1 year now, but he has been locked up for 4 months and has 10 to go:( . what kind of crap is that. It just hurts me cause we just had a baby in nov of 06 and I am left to care for 3 children alone. I had a po that was making me happy also, but he turned out to be a snake . He told me he would not have to serve any time, what a lier.:argh: Does anyone know if my fiance will have to serve the whole years, or if there is a site that I can go to and find out info? I AM MISSING MY ONE March-2008:confused: :cuffs: :faint:

sanders01
05-15-2007, 11:06 PM
my baib went back after being out 6 m. for possesion of firearm was given 4 yrs

how much of that 4 years are they making him do.

mine was out on parole had a year left came on 3-06 and 7 months later back in for possession of a small amount of cocaine. they sentence him to 4 years in jail too! what are we do do...

alize92704
05-16-2007, 12:16 AM
They told him 4yr and he will do 85% OF HIS time 3 1/3 of it sucks!:( It wasnt even his gun in the car it was registerd to his grandmother they where moving and it was left in the car by accident. Then he got pulled over .

little_moocow
05-16-2007, 10:07 PM
hey does anyone know about parole and YOA(youthful offender act) in south carolina and how they do things. cause my boyfriend violated parole by not seeing his parolle officer. and they sentenced him to jail for the rest of his parolle which is 3 mounths.

mrscooper
05-19-2007, 02:24 PM
I have heard so many different circumstances, 1 parole violation revolk, 3 violations then revolk.. Is there no system in place, or is it up to the PO to determine ones fate. Im confused, frustrated and think the system really sucks. specially here in texas.......
HOw does the point system work, once they get picked up on a blue warrent how long before a hearing? Is it possible to get released without a hearing on the date of your suposed end date? My hubby has heard so many different stories, some guys tell him hes walking on tuesday, some tell him that he is getting revolked,,,,,,,,, he is confused, im confused, its a mess. HElP,,,,,,

kwiggins
05-20-2007, 09:33 PM
My man got revoked on his first violation, but it was in GA and his po did not like him either. So I guess if your man had a good relationship with his po, was reporting, and doing all that he was supposed to do, he should be okay. Good luck!!!!!!!!! Keep us posted.

debbee214
05-21-2007, 04:57 AM
i wouldn't place all the blame on the parole officers. my guy had a good rapport with his parole officer. at his violation hearing she gave a very positive report on him; if it had been up to her, he would not have gone back to prison. the parole board saw fit to violate him anyway.

i blame the board and their "absolute power" to be random and arbitrary regardless of the recommendations by the p.o., the attorneys, and anyone else involved.

brunosgirl
05-21-2007, 06:46 AM
well chris got out for a little over a month then went back in for violation of parole he is in there for 2 dui's within a year & he has a history to long to explain but he had a hot urine & it is totally his fault he knows the system & should have known better but he is an adult & knows right from wrong well maybe not if he did he would not be where he is lol but he should be back out sometime in june hopefully & i am praying but he did wrong i hope he learned from this yeah right lol i wish all of you the verry best

kathy

robertajames
05-28-2007, 10:00 PM
My husband was on parole and probation. Parole untill 12/07. And probation untill 0/08.He picked up a new charge in another state,and left without asking. His parole was droped because he was facing a 10 year suspended sentence on probation He could have got the whole 10 do 5,but was given 6 do 3 with time served. (2 years 6 months ) He will get time cuts for classes too. We got a very good deal TAHNK GOD.

Zargarian07
05-30-2007, 05:59 PM
My husband got 15 years in 2000, he got paroled in Iowa in 2003, skipped parole, went to Cali and got a new charge for stealin! He served 2.5 years in CA and CA extradited him back to Iowa. Now he is there waitin to see if oregon will let him parole here to me through the interstate compact. I had a dream he came home last night. I miss him so much!

MrsCheryl
05-31-2007, 02:30 PM
Texas is a whole other country I think - they have their own rules thats for sure. My husbands first violation he got sent to ISF for 90 days. This second time around he got 2 misdemenor charges and sent back to TDCJ until who knows when. They don't tell you, they keep you guessing. We are waiting right now for the parole board to vote. We are hoping it is a yes.

ghostsbabygirl
06-01-2007, 10:54 PM
Mine is back in for violation. I'm glad they gave him a real short sentence.

kwiggins
06-03-2007, 09:11 PM
MrsCheryl GA is very similar then. They have kept us guessing we still do not know anything and he has been in since January. I called the parole board last week and they said Feb 08 they will review his case. He had one misdemeanor charge. It is crazy he will end up serving over a year for his first violation. I have heard of people in other states doing 30-60-90 days. I have turned it over to God!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!

sickandsad
07-03-2007, 12:14 PM
My son was out for four days, he gave a fellow worker a ride home at the request of his boss, got pulled over and violated for associating with a gang member. Does anybody know how long he will serve>

sweetpea91966
07-11-2007, 12:33 AM
hi, my name is tabatha and my husband got caught on a new charge in georgia, but he was on probation in virginia and violated that by coming home and not going back. they also look at his record and see that he's been looked up for the same things before, and columbia has a warrant for him too. we don't think va. is going to mess with him because i paid off the money that he owed to them and they will have to come across 2 states to pick him up. he is writing columbia to see if they will give him time served because he spent 14 months in county and was sent to prison in feb. 07 and the time for them is 180 days and he's been there longer than that. he say the parole person has came to see him, but we haven't heard anything from them. when he went to court he took the 5 years, because they wanted to get him for a repeat offender. i want to ask him how much time do he have to do before he can go up for parole if they will let him do it and he is trying to get the interstate compact. i pray they give it to him because he is over 700+ miles from here. i'll pray for you and your love ones. pray for us and i'll pray for you too

bears-wife
07-13-2007, 04:07 PM
My husband went back on a parole violation for absconding parole supervision. He is waiting to go in front of the parole board now for his final revocation hearing. We don't know what is going to happen. If they serve him out he will have to do 3 years. I really hope not our first child is due in November.:(

persia
07-13-2007, 07:00 PM
My luv got out on parole 10/2005 in IL- he had to do 2 yrs of it. Last month he was arrested for PV (not checking in with his PO). He was also wanted for
?ing in a homicide that had happened a couple months b4 that. He has NO new charges- & he is waiting to go in front of the parole board soon- either next week or next month- we r not sure. :confused:

gnikym
07-14-2007, 02:24 AM
this post is sad and frustrating! Dont you just wanna beat some sense into them sometimes??!

MrsDVS
07-20-2007, 07:36 PM
My husband was released on community supervision in Phoenix in July of 2004. He got off the bus in Phoenix, got right back on the bus, and came to Las Vegas... Valentine's Day 2007, my mother had the police come over to our house on a Welfare Check ( I wasn't answering the phone, DUH.. Its Valentine's Day! We were gettin Freaky and I wasn't answering the phone for NO ONE!) They checked his ID, and POOF... there goes my husband back to Prison for 8 months and 1 freaking Day. We met after his release the first time, here in Las Vegas, so if he had stayed in Phoenix, we would have never met... So I can't be toooo mad at him, but DAYUM I miss him so much. I'm really glad I didnt know him when he did his first 4.5 years.. this 5 months so far has been HELL, I can't imagine the time some of y'all are doing without your loved ones!

shygal24
08-04-2007, 12:46 PM
My baby has been back in twice now for very dumb violations.

bigfoundswifey
08-16-2007, 11:26 PM
THIS IS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE THREAD I POSTED ABOUT MY HUSBAND COMING UP FOR PAROLE FOR HIS 1ST TIME AND THEN REFUSING IT. HE ONLY HAS 9 MONTHS LEFT AND A WEEK AGO REFUSED PAROLE. IM THINKING NOW HE MADE A VERY GROWN DECISION B/C AS WE CAN SEE FROM THESE POSTS EVEN THE SMALLEST DUMBEST THINGS CAN CAUSE A VIOLATION IN THEIR PAROLE. BUT IN 9 MONTHS MY BABY WILL BE ALL MINE NOT THE STATES EVEN A LITTLE BIT:clap: :heart:

robby340
09-12-2007, 01:52 PM
I have to agree with you, when I violated, they offered me 60 days plus 2 years probation, or 10 months. (the rest of my original sentence) it was a no brainer.

lvanrs2
09-18-2007, 11:42 AM
My husband went to the county on a parole violation. That was in April of 2007. Life isn't easy when a loved one is gone and no time frame for coming home. I miss him terribly. However, I write everyday and see him once a week which is all they alllow. Thank You for listening.

Ronniesgirl1987
09-19-2007, 10:06 PM
my guy, his po charged him with abscounding and now he's added 9 more dumb violations on him. I don't know what will happen now. I don't know when he goes for his hearing. I'm so lost.

caraleah
09-25-2007, 02:54 PM
My boyfriend is on his 2nd parole violation. the 1st one he got only one year for possesion of under a gram of cocaine and was not revoked. The 2nd one he got 2 years later for the same charge, and they are not letting him out this time! He was on a original "25 year" sentence. He's been up for parole 4 times and has gotten a set off every time. Next time up will be his 5th time up. They don't play in Texas

My ChRiStOpHeR!
09-25-2007, 02:56 PM
my goober stoped going i guess he thought it would just go aways but then he got a DUI and went back to ISF

fluffymedimples
10-01-2007, 06:23 AM
they revoked my man for 1 year lying to po and out after crefew they use a charge that happen over 11 years ago to give him a vf statues we are fighting it of course because he was never classifide as a vf he has 90 dayes left but he got upset cause gaurd was taking food and personal item of his so he in the box they just told him he might get more time for it now so please pray the reverse is charges

laydlyke
10-09-2007, 09:30 AM
Ok, I have a question.

My finace just violated parole with a new charge. Will his parole violation and the sentence for the new charges run concurrent? Is there anything that I can do to request that?

He signed one plea yesterday. I talked to PO this morning and he says it's out of his hands. What do I do?

robertajames
10-10-2007, 04:07 PM
laydlyke I DONT KNOW HOW LAWS ARE WERE YOU LIVE,BUT IM SURE THAT HERE IN INDIANA IF YOU ARE ON PAROLE OR PROBATION AND YOU PICK UP A NEW CHARGE THE SENTENCE ON THE NEW CHARGE IS SERVED FIRST THEN THE VIOLATION IS SERVED

nicoleabennett
10-10-2007, 07:55 PM
My husband was told there was a warrant out for his arrest and he went right up there, and turned him self in. It was for probation violation and there were NO new charges. It was because he wasnt going to his classes, now he is sitting in jail with a hold on his bail. What are the odds that he will do prison time or will they just add time to his probation?? I really cant be without him we are due with our first child next week and I cannot support us because of being on maternity leave.... So if anyone has ANY advice or has been through this or something PLEASE PLEASE let me know if anything good could happen and he can get out. Oh and its a deffered adjudication. PLEASE NEED HELP

Inskeep
10-10-2007, 09:43 PM
In

Inskeep
10-10-2007, 09:46 PM
In Response: In Texas the law is the same ther new sentence is served and they will give you the impression that your loved one is coming home them bammm the sentence they had before didnt run concurrent so they have another year. But in few cases that i have heard of they do run them concurrent there is no requesting about it in all reality it depends on their mood when his paper work is in front of them. wish you all the luck!!

harasubam
10-25-2007, 06:21 AM
my husband got 20 years in 1994 he did 8 of those with 12 suspended he violated probation (technical twice dirt yurine then absconding a program) and was given 2 years plus another program for that. recently he was picked up again evade and elude charge Judge Smiley gave him 4.5 years for that then revoked his probation and gave him every day of the old sentance ...all 12 years back.now he will do 16.5 years with the new laws no parole no nothing. At the time I thought it foolish to run from the police BUT NOW .I hope every one fleas if they need to go in front of that this judge is 79 and needs to get off the bench I am guessing he knows his time is limited and wants to go out with a vengance. NO compassion at all

This link just hit the paper yesterday so its not just my guy. 20 year old gets 70 years for robbery the guy that went in the store got 54 years all this same judge so please if you have someone that you know may fall again make sure its not in this town

.dailypress.com/news/local/york_poquoson/dp-news
dated 10-24-07

michael26
10-27-2007, 07:31 PM
im not very knowledgeable with all this violation stuff, but my man had "broke"(or whatever u wanna call it.), his parole, and he had 5 years to go until he would get off, its confusing on how to say how much longer now, because he still has to fo to court for all that stuff in november, but i think it will be another 5 years or so, not sure?!

lilithinwaiting
11-06-2007, 09:57 AM
My son he served the rest of his sentence in a federal prison after 8 years in state.. He is out now and doing good.

Italian_mommy
11-13-2007, 06:19 AM
My fiance was on parole from 2004 and was getting off of it in 2009, until he got new charges in September, so he's been in prison now since Oct. and has his Parole Revocation hearing on the 20th of Nov. I'm keeping my fingers crossed....

Italian_mommy
11-13-2007, 06:21 AM
I'm new to all of this and didnt' mean to reply twice...:)

Ronniesgirl1987
11-17-2007, 06:25 PM
My husband violated his parole in July.His po tried to send him back to prison(this is his 2nd time in 9 months). anyway he had a hearing Wednesday, He is back home where he belongs. The nightmare is over. Good luck to all yall. and god bless!!

msccintn
11-22-2007, 07:39 AM
My Man Had A 4 Year Sentence In June Of 05. Got Out On Parole March Of 06. Quit Goining To His Officer In October Of 06 And Got Caught In October Of 07. I Am Not Sure Whats Going To Happen To Him Yet. His Revocation Hearing Is Set For January 08. I Am Hoping They Might Reinstate Due To Overcrowding But Im Not Sure.if Anyone Has A Similar Situation Let Ma Know What Happened

sissysue
11-24-2007, 10:54 AM
My husband served 5 years on a 10 yr sentence. He was released to a halfway house. After one month at the halfway house...he left, moved to Florida. This is where I met him. It's been 5 years and on his way home from work the bossman was pulled over and everyones names got ran. My husband came back with a warrant..Fugitive of Justice. He's been extradicted back to Texas, had his revocation hearing on November 19th. Now we are waiting to find out what they are going to do to him.

caketop
11-25-2007, 06:52 PM
My sweetheart violated too. He was out since 2001 as i understand and was caught with bad crowd in june 07. picked up a charge which got him 6mths then went to revokation and was told he would be home in May 08 which would be his maximum discharge from parole. I hope this date is true though because he should have been home already because of the trump up charges. His friends report was that he was not involved with anything but they locked him up just the same saying he WAS IN THE COMPANY OF. He never missed a parole visit and was also working. Life can be so tough sometimes.

stuckincolorado
12-02-2007, 09:16 AM
my step brother has been put back in prison 2 times since his original charges and they keep getting all lenient on him. he is quite lucky, picked up both times for dirty piss and running. goes in for a few months and comes back out. this all happened in colorado, just lucky with the system I guess.

maglove80
12-09-2007, 06:26 PM
This Was My Mans First Parole Violation And They Gave Him 14 Months Which I Think Is Bull. He Did Not Recieve Any New Charges So I Am Not Understanding Why He Got This. He Has 3 Months Left, But I Still Think His Po Had Something Against Him. Sometimes The Law Sucks Cause They Go After The Ones Who Do Dumb Violations Harder Than The Ones Who Do Something Big For Violation And Received A New Charge On Top. It Just Isn't Fair.

bj123hockey
12-13-2007, 11:26 AM
How long can they hold your with out a parole hearing? My cuz has been in since Aug and we haven't heard a thing?

aussierebel
01-03-2008, 04:46 AM
can anyone help me l just found out my ex has been returned to prison has open date for parole earliest relase 3/6/08 hearing type parole violator assessed what does this mean

jrdiazwife
01-12-2008, 06:33 PM
My husband was out for 18 months, he recently was arrested and charged with a new crime. The DA dropped all charges siting "no evidence" however the parole office violated him anyway and sent him back?? My question is how is that possible? I mean the DA's office says cannot prosecute no evidence and the parole says " oh we think there is evidence"? I am not understanding. I just had twins 6 weeks ago, my husband lost his job, I am about to lose the house.. Can someone please tell me how they were able the do this and what is going to happen next?

futurewifey
01-21-2008, 02:38 AM
My boyfriend is in on a new charge of a CCW which carries 0-60months he was sentenced to 23 months. This is a parole violation for him as well will they possibly try to flop him when he comes up for parole because of his prior record.

chinosgirl22
01-27-2008, 12:36 PM
I was just wondering if any1 can tell me what might happen my husband was paroled on 5/06 to a RESAP program and faked sick to go to the hospital and left fro the hospital we moved to Florida and 1/25/08 the US Marshalls picked him up NJ parole found him. So hes in county jail in Florida now and didnt sign the waiver for them to come get him right away. But im just wondering what he could be facing.

kerintony
02-25-2008, 01:08 PM
my boyfriend went to jail on a probation violation and it was for failure to report among other things

TinkyWinky
02-26-2008, 12:24 PM
Well I wasn't with my BD when this happened, but he did the same thing, went down south, got pulled over on a DWI and they extradited him back to NJ... took almost two months and he did another 18 months. charges were down South, plus he had to face absconding and parole violation.

My mother did the same and she got hit with 38 months.

I pray it works out for him. But we do live the consequences of the choices we make. I'm sorry luv.

I was just wondering if any1 can tell me what might happen my husband was paroled on 5/06 to a RESAP program and faked sick to go to the hospital and left fro the hospital we moved to Florida and 1/25/08 the US Marshalls picked him up NJ parole found him. So hes in county jail in Florida now and didnt sign the waiver for them to come get him right away. But im just wondering what he could be facing.

romanstarr
02-26-2008, 12:24 PM
well once you are on the hands of the system they own your butt! they can do what ever they wish with you and there is not too much anyone can do about it, the parole board is limited to their own policies and not by the courts so once anyone is sent inside they have to deal with the parole boards actions and it will not matter what anyone else stated, not even the courts(judge) etc

romanstarr
02-26-2008, 12:29 PM
maybe you should have paid your sons fines for him to keep him free

My son did two years, He followed all the rules for a year stayed out of trouble.Then he lost his job he couldn't pay his monthly probation fine so his PO violated him now he has 5 yrs in prison and still no job!

othersideofhell
02-26-2008, 07:03 PM
I get so ticked off when I read some of the things on the board. Probation Violations are some of those things... I have a friend of mine that HAD 3 children 2 of the 3 are now dead. ONe passed away due to a drug overdose. The second one was in prison when the brother passed, he got out and was on Parole. Shortly after he was out he started using drugs again. My friend called and called his PO to have him violated due to drug use. She left extended message after message that she feared for him and he needed to go back to jail. This was a tough thing for her to do .. to ASk for her son to return to jail... Well ... her fears were made a reality, her other son OVERDOSED on drugs! After the funeral his PO showed up at her door begging that there was another person in the town she lived in with the same name- he had the obituary in his hand- She just slammed the door in his face. ~~~~ Then you hear about all the BS that people get violated over. The LE comes LOOKING for crap BEGGING to send them to jail and you have a mother pleading to pick her son up to save his life and they couldn't find the time. GRRRRRRR It just TICKS ME OFF!

Crone
02-27-2008, 05:33 AM
maybe you should have paid your sons fines for him to keep him free

Just my humble opinion, but if it were my son I would not pay his fines to keep him out of prison. How would that help him? How would he ever learn to be responsible if I bailed him out all the time. I told my kids from the time they were in high school, if you get locked up don't call me. Take the time to sit there and think about what you did and why you are there. My daughter has often said that the reason she stayed out of trouble was fear of disappointing me or embarassing me.

These fines belong to her son - not her.

Joelle
03-07-2008, 11:54 AM
i'm a newcomer to all of this, so please bare with me. my boyfriend was arrested with me, i was o.r.'d and he was on parole, he is awaiting a hearing from the parole board, they said within 35 days, its only been 16(seems like forever) his parole officer has been of little help, except to tell me that its all up to the parole committee and their hearing. the charges that they are coming up with are so way out there i can't believe they are serious, i should know i was there. so how do i go about telling our side of the story, he needs someone on his side, i don't know what to do and feel so helpless and guilty for him being punished for things that he had no knowledge or control of. please help us, thanks in advance.
joelle

abrister
03-07-2008, 06:19 PM
My husband was revoked 19 mos ago and they took his street time so when he does make parole he will be on parole until 2021. He had took a plea and his po said he would honor it and not revoke him but turned on him and voted for him to be revoked. I was so mad at the po for being a snake but God has him where he is for a reason and we are patiently waiting our blessing. he got revoke for assault.

babym2416
03-13-2008, 04:39 PM
Hello
I'm new to this and not sure exactly how it works, but i found this page and wanted to know if someone can help. My husband went back on a po violations and he did have any new charges. He did everthing they ask of him.They violated him for leaving 15 min early to catch the bus for work. He had a hearing they gave him 18 months and he only has a year left. I guess my question is when i look on the docs page it says he has an open date already but he was just recieved in reception a couple of days ago. The question is what does that mean

babym2416
03-13-2008, 05:07 PM
i have the same question so if you find an answer please let me know

Randazz
03-16-2008, 12:19 AM
My husband was out and serving a 3 year probation. He did everything perfect and they even allowed him to go out of state for a job project. But they kept making him do ua's and drug counseling meetings and he did them all. Court records said he was to do mental health treatment and counseling, but they didn't provide that. He picked up a new charge by the state for menancing that gave him a 5 yr sentence and a federal parole violation. The only good news is that when the state paroles him back to the Feds, he will finish his Fed time of 2 years and then no parole or paper trail from the state or the Feds and will finally be a truly free man.

tawney08
03-16-2008, 06:35 AM
My ex husband just went back to prison for taking a over the counter drug called efferdrine. His first violation. I live in fond du lac the pos here are nightmares. I was wondering is it true that pos get a bonus for every revocation they get

DPO
03-16-2008, 08:06 AM
We get a $5 gift card to Sears and every fifth one we get a stainless toster. Bonus points for planting drugs during home visits without you seeing it on a Saturday morning at 1am.

I'm being sarcastic. If you think about it if I violated all my people it would be pretty hard to justify my job to my boss.

Rosesguy
03-16-2008, 04:49 PM
My ex husband just went back to prison for taking a over the counter drug called efferdrine. His first violation. I live in fond du lac the pos here are nightmares. I was wondering is it true that pos get a bonus for every revocation they get

Just wondering, did he test positive for amphetamine or meth?

And did he inform them he took ephedrine? Pretty sure they can test for the difference.

tawney08
03-16-2008, 08:34 PM
someone called his po and said they saw him buying efferdrine they didnt test him for meth or amphetamines He thought he was doing the right thing and admited to it. Its a legal over the counter drug that can be bought anywhere here It was his first violation. His po was awful to deal with.Part of his court orders was aoda treatment she never sent him. Is it true that for every revocation the pos get a bonus. I live in fond du lac wisconsin. thanks terry

tawney08
03-16-2008, 08:37 PM
Just wondering, did he test positive for amphetamine or meth?

And did he inform them he took ephedrine? Pretty sure they can test for the difference. no they didnt test him for meth or amphetamines Someone called his po and said they saw him buying it so he admited it He thought it would help if he didnt lie about it. His po was awful to deal with.

Rosesguy
03-17-2008, 05:12 AM
no they didnt test him for meth or amphetamines Someone called his po and said they saw him buying it so he admited it He thought it would help if he didnt lie about it. His po was awful to deal with.

Got it, thanks.

Was it a condition of his parole ?(and if I'm asking too many questions, just say so).

Just wondering. Ephedrine/caffeine is a pretty effective fat burner, and trying to collect information for my wife when she gets out on probation.

tawney08
03-24-2008, 08:15 PM
Got it, thanks.

Was it a condition of his parole ?(and if I'm asking too many questions, just say so).

Just wondering. Ephedrine/caffeine is a pretty effective fat burner, and trying to collect information for my wife when she gets out on probation.no it wasnt a condition of his probation .His condition were no alocohol and or illegal drugs. His po didnt like him and i dont no why He is one of these guys who is so laid back He did everything she ask and then some. Its okay you can ask questions. He sat in a dorm with 12 guys and the same po was revocating all most every one in his dorm.

knewone
03-24-2008, 11:32 PM
His conditions he signed states, No alcohol, No illegal street drugs. What he should have done was to call his PO and tell him or her he was having sinus problems. Because those over counter meds do test postive for meth use. I know this because I took my fiance to the urgent care and when we went to fill his rx. The person at the pharmacy said "if he's on parole make sure you take a copy of the rx. Which he stamped and made us a copy to give to his PO. Sinus medications do test positive." It's sad if he really did not know. And what business was it of another person to call and report him...I guess that person had nothing better to do, and should get a HOBBY...

dimples208
03-28-2008, 08:02 PM
My guy is a pv and got sentenced to 1 year in Sap program and has been moved 2 1/2 hours away from home with only a 30 min visiting time and 15 min phone calls that cost 6.21 per call , this makes it hard, and keeps him away from family.........the system is horriable

HEISMYANGEL
04-23-2008, 01:44 PM
Always going back and forth for BS. He is on parole til 2011! He had one new charge, and the rest were for technical stuff, such as working at a resturant that has a bar, and hanging out with his baby brother (17 years old) that has a record. Nonsense!

dlw1077
04-25-2008, 10:07 PM
My husband was released on shock probation from kentucky. He got permission to live in California. Lived here for 2 years then had a probation violation and got picked up and sent back to kentucky. His probation officer in Kentucky says that if a judge releases him to continue on probation that California can't deny is re-entry cause he is now a California resident... Does anyone know if this is true or where i can get the answer. I pray it is true cause I want my husband home.