View Full Version : The largest Free Native American Prison Pen-Pal Website

toja
01-08-2004, 11:35 AM
I run the largest Free Native American Prison Pen-Pals Website www.worldwidefriends.org
The link "Informations" has a form to download which you can send to your Native American friends in prisons.
There are also Free ads from Native Americans not in prison and a Native American Prisoners Art-Shop.
Best wishes and thanks for your support - toja

WinyanTsumanitu
01-08-2004, 02:07 PM
Hau Toja

I take it that is something that you run seriously to benefit the bro's and sisters behind bars. If so then it is a good contribution in all possible ways.
Walk in beauty

toja
01-08-2004, 02:18 PM
han WinyanTsumanitu
I do this seriously since nearly 3 years and have now more then 1200 inmates in my database. with many of them I am in contact and help where I can. There is also a help/support page for NA projects and/or people in need.
I also opened another website www.justice4u.org where I fight for justice and freedom for innocent NA prisoners. I do and pay all myself.
doksa - toja

blueviolet
01-09-2004, 07:19 AM
I highly reccomend Toja's site! It is full of great info specifically about Naitve prisoners and Native people in general. The penpal section is where I met my sweetie too!

Blueviolet

WinyanTsumanitu
01-09-2004, 08:10 AM
Hau

Wopila tanka for the contribution Toja :)
Walk in beauty
Mitakuye Oyasin

LeaAnn
01-09-2004, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the website! I'll be passing it on to a couple of my Native pen pals that are hoping to obtain more pen pals.

toja
01-09-2004, 10:41 AM
I am happy you met your Sweetie on my website Blueviolet. smile, do you know that I opened a "love story" page on my website where I list people who found each other through my service? If you are not listed there and want to be, please tell me. you can also send a photo if you like.

thank you all for your support for Native American Prisoners.

love and prayers
toja

JessicaS
01-22-2004, 07:53 PM
Id have to say that Toja has a great site! I meet my boyfriend there and some great penpals to :)

Lucidity
01-25-2004, 07:12 AM
Love your site, keep up the good work!
Dee

albajo
02-08-2004, 08:59 AM
ladies and gents i have a little indain pal in orison who gets no mail; hes a angry young man but besides his disbelief; he has been praying for my health and he wrightds the most beautiful poems; he has a loveing soul and needs his people to hold him up and wright him i am in the process of trying to get him a medicine bag which the prison has so far ingorned my pleas to let him enjoy his releigon as thay let the muslemums(cant spell) and the other minorites his address is
chris yarborough# 0652717
5150 western ave
morganton north carolina 28655
i have been able to find him some printouts from the computer of indain maidens and war chiefs; he tells me confidentaly he wants to become a shaman he is lumbee indain i thank heis name is warchild in indain please open your heart and wright this young man loke i said he has a beautiful soul and needs all the support he can get at this time; he s just been transferred from polk and most of you know i hate that poison prison; i will leave it to ya;ll now help this child with letters and cards after all hes just a kid and hes the future thank you all so much and god bless each of you abundentaly love and peace albajo

albajo
02-08-2004, 09:22 AM
ps its alba again ;i got his # wrong !! its chris yarobough #10652717
5150 western ave
morganton north carolina 28655

toja
02-09-2004, 05:41 AM
thank you Albajo
I will send him my form so he can write down his ad on my website.
It is great to know people care....
best wishes - toja

Dakotagirl
02-18-2004, 05:16 AM
thank you Albajo
I will send him my form so he can write down his ad on my website.
It is great to know people care....
best wishes - toja

Toja, can't believe I found you here! Not because it is unusual that you are here, but because I just came across this forum by chance today.

Guess who I am??? A girl from Austria who is waiting to finally be able to marry her Dakota man ... ;)

albajo
02-19-2004, 12:56 PM
toja thank you so much ; thisis a child who hads been adandoned by family and friends so any help you can give him will be a blessing; i was able to send him 10.00 last month and hes spent it all wrighting me; so i know he has noone on the outside helping him; he has such a clean sprit and heart about him; so what ever you can do to help him thank you from the bottom of my heart; do you thank you can get him his medicine bag? he says he wANTS TO BE A SHAMEAN thats good right? a wise man who leads the younger one in the right path. he needs us to love him and do all we can for him ;again thank you so much for careing for my friend

jaffa
03-01-2004, 05:53 PM
looking for female penpal

albajo
03-20-2004, 08:54 PM
dear toja; my little friend is loseing hope of hearing from you ;he relizes you are very busy ;and he waiits for the mail every day hopeing to hear from you; i got a letter from him today; and he said so far thay have let them have 2 indian services a week; and had been talking about helping on other things such as medicine bags; so i dont know wheather that help come from you!! or from me calling thedeoious beck; he has the same rights to worship as everyone else right!! my heart goes out to him ; hes such a sweet young man and ive been blessed to meet him by mail; plus he stopped the guards from beating buckie by creating a rucus to draw attention from buck to him; so i owe him a great deal; he said he thought thay were going to kill buck right there in the hall and had to do something he also got beat and i regreat that but he helped my son so that tells me hes got a big loveing heart; i hope some of yall are wrighting him his address is in a post above; i send him whatever i have left after bills each month so he will have a few dollers like i said i owe him more than i can ever repay; do drop him a card anybody who will and i know he will love it god bless you all love and prayers albajo ps if anyone wants to get in touch with me about chris; my personal address Has been removed by moderator, per PTO policy.

Lucidity
03-20-2004, 09:43 PM
how old is this man in need of mail?

kintml2u
03-22-2004, 05:10 AM
albajo

You mnetioned he is trying to get a medicine bag.
If he is registered with the Lumbee tribe, he should contact them. They should work with him n order to mail him one. And often times, not familiar with this prison, they need to come from a source like their tribal council.

You can find info and phone numbers online for them, and make calls yourself to ask who he should write to.

Diane

toja
03-22-2004, 05:18 AM
I have sent him my form right away after your first message.
I will sent him my form again and hope he will get it.
sorry to come back to you so late, but I am not often here, because I have not enough free time to do so.
be well and take care
toja

albajo
03-22-2004, 10:24 AM
thank you so much god bless you guys for all the help albajo

amanda8088
10-07-2005, 08:40 PM
Dear Toja!

I have just spent at least an hour, looking through your beautiful site!!

It is certainly a work of love and art! I am proud to know that great and generous women like you, spend so much time and love into getting Native Americans Penpals and other needed help!

I have seen many penpal sites, and yours is the most loving and caring!

I would recommend it to anyone who cares for our brothers and sisters to look through, if you haven't already!!

Very beautiful job, in all you have done and are doing, toja!!

Many blessings!!

amanda8088

chintath
10-08-2005, 09:06 AM
5 of my penpals came from that site. As with most penpal sites, the info becomes outdated due to constant transfers.

Toja even made some of my penpals drawings into cards for him and he greatly appreciated it.