View Full Version : Farmington Correctional Center - Please List Information

Ken
02-01-2004, 08:33 AM
Hello Missouri!

There have been some requests for information regarding the difference between the units at Farmington Missouri.

In this thread please list known information about the Correctional Center:

Cell / Prison conditions
Visitation Hours/Days
Phone priviliges

Any other information that you think of.

Thanks!

Burabee
02-02-2004, 11:01 AM
:p

The visiting hours are as follows: Thursday morning there is only the one visit all day long it is from 9am to 2pm and then one on Friday evening from 3pm to 8pm and then there is two visits on both Saturday and Sunday. The two visits are from 9am to 2pm and again from 3pm to 8pm. Those times are the same for both Sat and Sun. Butt you can only see the individual once a day only. And as far as I am concerned the phone times vary from housing unit to housing unit. The best time for him to call you would be in the evening like after dinner time is over with. Cause then they have whats called open wing untill 945pm which is lock down/counttime. And then they are locked down for the remaining of night. Any other questions just ask me my loved one is there so I would know. see ya

MickeyD
02-29-2004, 09:17 AM
There are two parts to the prison in Farmington. One part is the regular prison,(FCC-Farmington Correctional Center) mainly for sex offenders. The other part is the Farmington Treatment Center,(FTC) which is a 120 day treatment program for drug and alcohol abuse. It falls under the sentencing guidelines of Section 115. The treatment center is just like Cremer or Boonville's treatment center although it is the only dual diagnosis treatment facility for substance and mental health issues.
Although both prisons are on the same property, the treatment center and the regular prison are very different and the inmates are completely separate and segregated.
FCC (the regular prison) operates basically under the same format and guidelines of other Missouri prisons and FTC (the treatment center) is a structured (like a kindergarten boot camp) treatment program.
Richard's judge sentenced him to the 120 FTC treatment program with a DWI Court/5 year probation backup, in lieu of a regular 5 year sentence at a regular prison.
Hope this wasn't too confusing and helped to separate the differences between the two prisons.
MIckeyD

seejay
03-08-2004, 03:39 PM
The Saturday and Sunday visitation days are for family members or significant others only.

greeneyes30
11-03-2005, 03:50 PM
the visits on saturday and sunday are for significant others and only immediate family. my mans aunt was told she can only come on thurs or friday

Imagine421
11-06-2005, 01:12 PM
Yeah you're right. Immediate family only on the weekends.

mkmdbm
11-16-2005, 07:41 PM
So, sex offenders are placed in the same HU with non-sex offenders/mentally ill?

Imagine421
11-17-2005, 08:57 AM
Sex offenders are in Housing Unit 28 if they are going through the MOSOP program. Otherwise they are in the general population with all other offenders.

PineappleGirl
11-18-2005, 10:44 AM
The visit on Sunday from 3-8 is only for scheduled food visits.

corey's-mom
11-22-2005, 06:29 PM
My son is going to Farmington treatment center on Dec-26 fron fulton.I was just wondering how long it will be before he can get his first visit?And what day it will be on? Thanks

Angel1957
12-05-2005, 04:14 PM
My brother is at Farmington Correction Center. They had no choice but to send him there. They claim they can't handle his health issues nowhere else.
Claim Farmington has better health care. Yeah right if this is the case I wouldn't want to see their worst place for health care.
He is there because he cussed out a cop who maced him.

To the person who asked this question:
(So, sex offenders are placed in the same HU with non-sex offenders/mentally ill?)
My answer is yes.

cherokee1968
04-13-2006, 01:19 PM
Hello all I have a question my fiancee was sent to farmington for 120 treatment on the 13th of April. How long before he can have a visit?

mk211
04-18-2006, 10:07 AM
I just got done serving 2 years in Ohio. I'm 22 and am currently on my way to Farmington treatment center for a probation violation. Would like to know about this place. Anybody that can help me please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

cassylovesjr
04-18-2006, 03:37 PM
I just got done serving 2 years in Ohio. I'm 22 and am currently on my way to Farmington treatment center for a probation violation. Would like to know about this place. Anybody that can help me please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only advice that i can give you for the Farmington Treatment Center is that you do what you are told to do and when they tell you to do it . My brother originally was sentenced to do a 120 day shock and he was denied after serving almost all of his 120 . So they rolled him out of Farmington Treatment Center and he now resides at Bonne Terre .My brother was caught smoking with another guy and he got a write up and got punished for it . His punishment was to sit on a metal box for 10 days and he still got denied , now working on a 4 year sentence , Suppose to have a parole hearing here in May .

mk211
04-20-2006, 02:14 PM
Is there anyone else who can give me a little more info on this 120. For example how many people will be in there with me. I've done time before but I think this may be different. Any comments at all please!!!!!!!!!!

mk211
04-24-2006, 10:08 AM
There are two parts to the prison in Farmington. One part is the regular prison,(FCC-Farmington Correctional Center) mainly for sex offenders. The other part is the Farmington Treatment Center,(FTC) which is a 120 day treatment program for drug and alcohol abuse. It falls under the sentencing guidelines of Section 115. The treatment center is just like Cremer or Boonville's treatment center although it is the only dual diagnosis treatment facility for substance and mental health issues.
Although both prisons are on the same property, the treatment center and the regular prison are very different and the inmates are completely separate and segregated.
FCC (the regular prison) operates basically under the same format and guidelines of other Missouri prisons and FTC (the treatment center) is a structured (like a kindergarten boot camp) treatment program.
Richard's judge sentenced him to the 120 FTC treatment program with a DWI Court/5 year probation backup, in lieu of a regular 5 year sentence at a regular prison.
Hope this wasn't too confusing and helped to separate the differences between the two prisons.
MIckeyD
can you tell me all about the treatment center?

jdolde
08-18-2006, 07:10 PM
I have a question. My boyfriend is in there. If I was to get a hotel room for the whole weekend. Would I be able to see him sat and then again on sun?

Christy
08-19-2006, 08:00 AM
I have a question. My boyfriend is in there. If I was to get a hotel room for the whole weekend. Would I be able to see him sat and then again on sun?

Yes. You can go each day, just not twice in one day!

leeperjeeper
08-19-2006, 08:12 AM
You can look at this link. It may help you with your questions. http://www.doc.mo.gov/division/adult/farm1.htm

But the bottom line is to call the facility and ask to talk to his caseworker or someone who can tell you about his status. It has been my experience that if they are in general population they will get 8 visits a month. If you are not listed as his SO or immediate family you may be restricted to the days you can visit. If he is the hole you can usually visit no more than 4 days a month behind glass. Try this link also for MDOC visiting policies

http://www.doc.missouri.gov/pdf/FFWeb.pdf

Imagine421
09-24-2006, 08:09 PM
He can also earn an extra visit each month. Tell him to ask his caseworker about incentive visits.