View Full Version : New Blog: Tia Torres' Husband's Plight from Pit Bulls and Parolees Animal Planet

theunderdawgz
03-04-2010, 02:08 PM
How can I get the word out about Tia Torres' new blog?

Tia Maria Torres from Pit Bulls and Parolees Animal Planet TV show has started a new blog. It's devoted to the legal mess Aren Jackson (AJ) is in against Los Angeles County and the CDCr. :(

Luv Hurts
03-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Don't know, wish i could help you. I would like to say i wanted to purchase some of your shirts from your website and emailed numerous times and never received a response back.,

How can I get the word out about Tia Torres' new blog?

Tia Maria Torres from Pit Bulls and Parolees Animal Planet TV show has started a new blog. It's devoted to the legal mess Aren Jackson (AJ) is in against Los Angeles County and the CDCr. :(

theunderdawgz
03-04-2010, 08:00 PM
I am sorry that you experienced that. Can you pm me with the website you went to? I assume you went to theunderdawgz site directly? I just sent an e-mail inquiry to see if I can find out why.

I can't post a link here b/c I haven't posted 25 times yet.

Once I have, I can post the link to her blog.

It's called "JusticeforAJ dot blogspot dot com"

Luv Hurts
03-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Here I will post the link for you,

And I went thru Tia's site when pits and parolees was on Animal Planet. I loved that show, do you know whe it is coming back on.

I am sorry that you experienced that. Can you pm me with the website you went to? I assume you went to theunderdawgz site directly? I just sent an e-mail inquiry to see if I can find out why.

I can't post a link here b/c I haven't posted 25 times yet.

Once I have, I can post the link to her blog.

It's called ""

Luv Hurts
03-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Here is the link the OP was trying to post. For those that have never heard of Aren jackson, he is the psouse to Tia Torres, owner of pits and parolees. A program that comes on Animal PLanet. Aren was on parole doing really good, he had a parolee out his ranch that brought stolen items to the ranch, since Aren is on parole we all know they can serch the residence anytime. This is what happened, if I remember correctly it was a stolen motorcycle. Tia said it in one of her shows. Aren has been getting the run around when he goes to court in Lancaster at michael D. Antonovich Courthouse. Since this would make Aren have a third strike they are trying to give him life for property that was not his.

If you can watch pits and parolee reruns, it is a very good show nd a wonderful program. They take parolees in, and the parolees help with the pits, she has over 200 and something at any given time.

They aslo have some nice shirts tat you may wanna buy at the underdawgs website. They are prison and pit related.

http://www.justiceforaj.blogspot.com (http://www.justiceforaj.blogspot.com/)

theunderdawgz
03-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Thanks for plugging the new blog Tia started, LuvHurtz.

Regarding filming, they started to film a few weeks ago. Season 2 will be debuting in the summer.

They filmed at Aren's court hearing last week in Lancaster, CA on Wednesday. That is when the DA in LA County announced they are filing his case (after Aren has sat in jail for 2.5 years on an alleged parole violation) as a third strike case. His two strikes were in 1992 or 1993.

They go back to court again on March 25 in Lancaster. Aren has two new attorneys so we hold out hope.

Luv Hurts
03-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Well, if this is any consolation, my man had a friend who was a lifer, and he must've gotten released because I had a message on jpay that said before I send money to another inmate I must first remove Thomas. i call JPAY and asked what this meant and she said, usually this means the inmate has paroled or cannot receive money. So i deleted him and went back and looked for his name and he was gone out of the system. So I am thinking he paroled. He was to go to parole before my ma went into the hole, so I am thinking he got it. May man said another lifer at his prison was paroled about a month ago also.

So, i will keep Aren in my thoughts because I think the whole situation is shitty.

PaulaF
10-30-2010, 01:27 PM
I just wanted to let you all know that Tia has an amazing in depth interview with Road Warrior's Vernon Wells at Kougar Magazine on line where she talks about her life, Aren, and everything she's gone through to get to where she is. It's really inspiring. And the 2nd season of Pit Bulls & Parolees airs tonight at 10pm on Animal Planet! So support Tia's mission and read her interview and watch the show!