View Full Version : US Freedom Foundation

flyygirl57
03-09-2010, 02:45 PM
:confused: Has anyone used US Freedom Foundation before? My husband wants to use them for his next motions Rule 60, and3582(c)(2) motions. I can't find any real info on them.

robby340
03-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Their webpage is barely functional, and the only other good info I could find is here...
http://www.prisoners.com/usfreed.html

Their contact information for the website is this..

Greenup, Steve steve@usfreedomfoundation.com
US Freedon Foundation, LLC
3906 Keeley Drive
Nashville, Tennessee 37211
United States
615 332 8748 Fax -- 615 332 8750

It is also registered with his "wife?" Joan Mader at the same address. Her number is 615 837 4300

An interesting note...William Steve Greenup was sentenced in 1987 and served 22 years after pleading guilty on 9 of 85 counts of obtaining money by false pretenses in Tennessee.

Gryphon
03-10-2010, 12:16 AM
He is not an attorney with a license to practice in Tennessee (per the State Bar website). In that for $25 his firm (not necessarily him) will "review" and "help", so he isn't necessarily practicing law (but he could be.) Also, the description wasn't necessarily written by the Foundation.

The empty web site has the look of a site that was obliterated when some sort of a problem popped up.

I'd say that if you proceed, use extreme caution.

Their webpage is barely functional, and the only other good info I could find is here...
http://www.prisoners.com/usfreed.html

Their contact information for the website is this..

Greenup, Steve steve@usfreedomfoundation.com
US Freedon Foundation, LLC
3906 Keeley Drive
Nashville, Tennessee 37211
United States
615 332 8748 Fax -- 615 332 8750

It is also registered with his "wife?" Joan Mader at the same address. Her number is 615 837 4300

An interesting note...William Steve Greenup was sentenced in 1987 and served 22 years after pleading guilty on 9 of 85 counts of obtaining money by false pretenses in Tennessee.

jlm090551
04-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Us freedom foundation is not located on keeley drive. Mr. Greenup was employed at that address by a corporation whose president was joan mader. There is no relationship between the two. As i understand, mr. Greenup does exceptional work but i do not have any contact information for him other than his email address. (removed per policy; please contact member via pm system). Since the reported information on this site is not correct, i would suggest that you deal directly with him.

Mickeyrambo
07-20-2011, 08:33 PM
If anyone is reading this, please please call the Tenn State Attorney. USSF is under investigation, Bill Green does not exist, Dorothy is his wife, and William Steve Greenup is his real name, I think his Fed I.D. # is even 14893-075 says he was released Jan 2009, isnt that when USSF was established?

scottwilliamson
07-26-2011, 08:46 AM
Hello all,

To the uninformed, US Freedom Foundation is no longer an active business. I bought the name and formed a law firm named Freedom Foundation, PLLC. I AM a licensed attorney in Tennessee. My firm handles federal criminal appeals with an emphasis in post-conviction, habeas proceedings. Additionally, I have a number of attorneys who work as Of Counsel on a number of projects.

Further, this Steve Greenup I keep hearing about has never been my employee. It is my understanding he previously assisted with the writing of prison newsletters for the former owner.

If these misinformed posts are not taken down, I will be forced to take legal action. You are defaming my business name.

If however, you have made an honest mistake, just take down the post and there will be no problem. And, if you have a loved one on the inside who needs legal assistance, please feel free to contact my office.

On another note, my website will be active within a month.

--Scott Williamson

yourself
07-26-2011, 11:55 AM
out of curiosity, why would you purchase and use a name that has been associated with a non-lawyer, especially if the former owner of the name is actually under investigation with the State's Attorney? If you bought the name, but Greenup or whoever is also using the name, don't you think you should be going after him instead of those who're advising caution or those who've been defrauded by using somebody with the same name?

And, don't you think it's a bit duplicitous to threaten a law suit because somebody's voicing their opinion based on the facts of their encounter with USFF? A real USFF existed when they encounter it (Greenup's version was only dissolved in August of last year, after all), and they have every right to talk about their encounters with that entity. Do you really think that reputation disappears just because you bought a name? Do you really think you can overcome the negative reputation of that business just by coming onto this board and threatening legal action?

Why don't you just say - Greenup's version of a LLC was dissolved in August of last year, and you bought the name. Your business is very different because, though you have the same name as Greenup's, you're an actual, licensed TN lawyer who's going to offer actual legal services, primarily federal post conviction, etc. Why not suggest that people try the new version of this entity, and see that their experiences now are completely different than those who experienced Greenup's services.

I don't understand the need to threaten people with legal action when you've assumed a name that's associated/affiliated/damned near identical with a recently defunct business that had major problems. Then again, I don't see the business sense in acquiring and using the name of a business with a shady reputation.

scottwilliamson
07-26-2011, 12:47 PM
I purchased the name (and goodwill), because I liked the sound of it. Moreover, through my own research, the company had a good reputation throughout the prison system through its newsletters and assisting prisoners in obtaining legal services.

Myself, and those who assist me, have family members and friends who are in prison. So, I wanted to start a law firm that offered legal services at a reasonable price to help those on the inside. I want to be a different kind of lawyer, one that actually talks to the family members and inmates throughout the process.

And currently, I am getting calls stating that my law firm is under investigation. It is not. (And to my understanding, the investigation that was instituted against USFF has been concluded and it amounted to nothing.) Further, I am being told that the person who told them this posted on this website.

More to the point, I know who is behind this: a disgruntled former employee of USFF who has been encouraging someone--who has never been a client--to post these things. Up to this point, I have been nice about this whole situation.

I did not call the local prosecutor when this former employee threatened my life. I did not call the local prosecutor when this employee continually harassed me. I did not file a civil suit when I could have.

But, this could change very soon.

I hope my answer was worth your time, Yourself.

--Scott

out of curiosity, why would you purchase and use a name that has been associated with a non-lawyer, especially if the former owner of the name is actually under investigation with the State's Attorney? If you bought the name, but Greenup or whoever is also using the name, don't you think you should be going after him instead of those who're advising caution or those who've been defrauded by using somebody with the same name?

And, don't you think it's a bit duplicitous to threaten a law suit because somebody's voicing their opinion based on the facts of their encounter with USFF? A real USFF existed when they encounter it (Greenup's version was only dissolved in August of last year, after all), and they have every right to talk about their encounters with that entity. Do you really think that reputation disappears just because you bought a name? Do you really think you can overcome the negative reputation of that business just by coming onto this board and threatening legal action?

Why don't you just say - Greenup's version of a LLC was dissolved in August of last year, and you bought the name. Your business is very different because, though you have the same name as Greenup's, you're an actual, licensed TN lawyer who's going to offer actual legal services, primarily federal post conviction, etc. Why not suggest that people try the new version of this entity, and see that their experiences now are completely different than those who experienced Greenup's services.

I don't understand the need to threaten people with legal action when you've assumed a name that's associated/affiliated/damned near identical with a recently defunct business that had major problems. Then again, I don't see the business sense in acquiring and using the name of a business with a shady reputation.

yourself
07-26-2011, 04:32 PM
meh, when I bill, I bill at the standard rate for my jurisdictions, and handle things at the state trial level with just a bit at the state appellate level. Other than one friend doing LWOP in TN, I could care less about what you do down there.

I'm a bit confused: have you been running this corp for longer than the Greenup biz has been out of biz? I really don't want to get into the bs that goes along with firms and business entities with like names - if I did, I'd join a firm. It's evident from the records available online that somebody named Greenup was the registered agent for a business entity with substantially the same name as yours, and that business was dissolved in August, 2010. http://tnbear.tn.gov/ECommerce/FilingDetail.aspx?CN=06009923216419218209613603101 2145173235167060184. From the perspective of somebody who doesn't know jack about what's gone on with your business, it looks to me like there could very easily be beefs with that business. Now, how to distinguish that business from your business, a relatively new entity that looks forward to having its website up in the next month, is beyond me. Are you sure that this all stems from one of your former employees being disgruntled and not legitimate beefs about a prior existing business with a substantially similar name?

BTW, if you have people in the system, you know that there are a mess of nebulous entities out there promising to "help" people looking at long terms reduce their terms. As a lawyer, you undoubtedly want to help people steer clear of those scams. I'm just a state trial level ham and egger and even I have been asked about scams by people. Since I have had relatives in the system, they feel ok about checking with me, and I offer my opinion. But, again, it's just my opinion. Have you tried contacting the OP and letting the OP know whether you handle the things she's trying to address for her husband? Maybe you'll help your rep if you address the OP and her concerns. Even a, "sorry, we don't handle things in whatever district of PA, or those specific issues" would be more beneficial than publicly threatening posters on a bulletin board.

scottwilliamson
07-27-2011, 08:58 AM
I know for a fact that it is not a legitimate beef with the former organization.

On another note, I do understand your point about these scam organizations, which includes law firms. I have a client who was charged 30k for a habeas petition and the lawyer did not file a substantive memorandum of law.

This area of law is particularly difficult given the complexity of the federal law and given the fact that I spend half of my time talking to the same inmates everyday who want updates, because they have been scammed in the past.

Even so, I love what I do and I will carry on the fight for these guys. I am motivated by the fact that the federal law is fundamentally unfair. A man should not have to spend (mandatory) life in prison for selling 50 grams of crack cocaine.

With that, I leave you.

--Scott

patchouli
07-27-2011, 09:17 AM
A man should not have to spend (mandatory) life in prison for selling 50 grams of crack cocaine.

I believe that sentencing guideline (crack cocaine) has been changed and made retro as well.

scottwilliamson
07-27-2011, 09:58 AM
You are getting confused.

First, you are talking about the guideline amendments, which were promulgated by the USSC as retroactive. Technically, the level 26 amendment is not law until Nov. 1 (assuming Congress does not throw it out, which it likely will not).

However, when you are serving a mandatory life sentence under the 841 statute, the guidelines do not affect that sentence. Relief would have to be sought from the Fair Sentencing Act. Then, the question becomes: is the FSA retroactive? I believe the statute as written can be interpreted as retroactive, however, that is a technical legal argument that is an uphill battle. With that said, there is a Bill before the House (Clarification Act) that would make it plain that the FSA is retroactive. It would give judges discretion to reduce sentences for those already sentenced before the FSA came into effect.

As to the pipeline case, most courts are applying the FSA retroactively. And, Eric Holder just put out a policy statement saying that it should be applied that way.

--Scott

I believe that sentencing guideline (crack cocaine) has been changed and made retro as well.

Rachel
07-28-2011, 07:57 AM
Seems to me like a criticism of a firm which has the same name as yours should have no bearing on your future business. Especially now that you have clarified the situation so succinctly in the relevant thread.
Just because my grandma had a cow called Martha who wouldn't give milk, doesn't mean that all cows called Martha are dry.

I believe that you have provided your own remedy to your ailment.

There are bigger fish to fry and we will allow this poster's personal opinion (which is not that of PTO) to stand.
Please read our terms and conditions.

Thanks.

scottwilliamson
07-28-2011, 08:24 AM
Your point is taken. However, the problem is a little more complex than that. When I get a call saying that this person told them that MY FIRM is currently under investigation, then I feel I must respond--even if it is not clear from the thread.

--Scott

Seems to me like a criticism of a firm which has the same name as yours should have no bearing on your future business. Especially now that you have clarified the situation so succinctly in the relevant thread.
Just because my grandma had a cow called Martha who wouldn't give milk, doesn't mean that all cows called Martha are dry.

I believe that you have provided your own remedy to your ailment.

There are bigger fish to fry and we will allow this poster's personal opinion (which is not that of PTO) to stand.
Please read our terms and conditions.

Thanks.

scottwilliamson
07-28-2011, 08:27 AM
With that said, I like the fallacy example. I will have to use that one. I see that you are from the UK. There is an excellent book from a British writer entitled "Crimes Against Logic." It is a very good, concise read.

Your point is taken. However, the problem is a little more complex than that. When I get a call saying that this person told them that MY FIRM is currently under investigation, then I feel I must respond--even if it is not clear from the thread.

--Scott

Rachel
07-28-2011, 04:43 PM
Thank you for the recommendation, it looks interesting.

You may appreciate the following quote from Anthony de Mello:

“People mistakenly assume that their thinking is done by their head; it is actually done by the heart which first dictates the conclusion, then commands the head to provide the reasoning that will defend it.”

yourself
07-28-2011, 05:36 PM

--Scott

don't you kind of have to expect that if there have been beefs against another business with substantially the same name purporting to be in a similar line of work? When you purchased the name, you purchased the rep, and if that rep is besmirched by another business that's recently defunct, then....

Since you're into helping out inmates who've been scammed, you might want to examine the tactics of threatening BBS members, many of whom have been threatened with suit, criminal or otherwise, while dealing with their LO. Many of whom feel that their LOs were forced into taking pleas, and feel that lawyers have run roughshod over their families.

Please, help resurrect your reputation and contribute on these boards. Help the other legal professionals on these boards demonstrate that we're not all bad, scam artists, who threaten law suits or other actions when we don't get our way, enough money, or actually have to work. As you know, most of what we do we do in the quiet of our offices, reading cases, developing strategies, putting together motions, and other work that's time consuming and difficult for lay people to understand.

Do us all a favor; if you have a beef with a particular post or poster, address the post or poster, or better yet, let the admins know. You can get the offending post removed or poster banned without drawing attention to the fact that you share a name with somebody who doesn't have the best rep. I mean, my impression is you want to be known for your good work, and not disgruntled former employees and the acts of others who used the same name that you use now.

scottwilliamson
07-29-2011, 01:00 PM
Yourself,

It seems a little strange that you have taken such an interest in this thread, especially when you are without all of the facts. Additionally, it seems strange that you say that you are an attorney, yet you seem to lack the ability to use proper punctuation. If you are an attorney, I sincerely apologize and will be happy to assist you in brushing up on some of the basics of the English language.

How's that for contribution?

As for a more substantive contribution, stay tuned.

Best,

Scott Williamson

don't you kind of have to expect that if there have been beefs against another business with substantially the same name purporting to be in a similar line of work? When you purchased the name, you purchased the rep, and if that rep is besmirched by another business that's recently defunct, then....

Since you're into helping out inmates who've been scammed, you might want to examine the tactics of threatening BBS members, many of whom have been threatened with suit, criminal or otherwise, while dealing with their LO. Many of whom feel that their LOs were forced into taking pleas, and feel that lawyers have run roughshod over their families.

Please, help resurrect your reputation and contribute on these boards. Help the other legal professionals on these boards demonstrate that we're not all bad, scam artists, who threaten law suits or other actions when we don't get our way, enough money, or actually have to work. As you know, most of what we do we do in the quiet of our offices, reading cases, developing strategies, putting together motions, and other work that's time consuming and difficult for lay people to understand.

Do us all a favor; if you have a beef with a particular post or poster, address the post or poster, or better yet, let the admins know. You can get the offending post removed or poster banned without drawing attention to the fact that you share a name with somebody who doesn't have the best rep. I mean, my impression is you want to be known for your good work, and not disgruntled former employees and the acts of others who used the same name that you use now.

Patrickj
07-29-2011, 01:56 PM
From my experiences of buying companies that go out of business with a bad name . We sure don't operate under that company name or anything close to its name.
I find it strange that the first thing in defending your actions you want to start civil actions against someone. You bought the company and the name and you choose to operate under that name sounds to me you may have been involved with this company before I know you won't like my input, so file a law suite for all I care

yourself
07-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Yourself,

It seems a little strange that you have taken such an interest in this thread, especially when you are without all of the facts. Additionally, it seems strange that you say that you are an attorney, yet you seem to lack the ability to use proper punctuation. If you are an attorney, I sincerely apologize and will be happy to assist you in brushing up on some of the basics of the English language.

How's that for contribution?

As for a more substantive contribution, stay tuned.

Best,

Scott Williamson

Junior, yes, I am an attorney. Perhaps you confuse the etiquette of a BBS for the requirements of an appellate brief - or are you going to chide me for a failure to include a table of cases?

But, then, you like to issue blanket threats on a BBS that's around to help family members and others who feel abused by the system. You want to abuse these people, fine, but you're doing a huge disservice to those of us who are actually trying to help, explain, and inform. Good on you! Not only are you foolish enough to adopt the name of a business that doesn't have a sterling reputation, you come here, air your alleged disgruntled employee crap, and threaten people who could do without threats.

Maybe you should stop and realize where you are, and the greater implications of what you say. Do you really think the people who frequent these boards are concerned with your employee problems? Do you really think they need to read threats about law suits if they ask questions?

I do like that the only thing you could criticize was my punctuation. LOL! Really. When you're ready to actually contribute to these boards and help these people, I look forward to reading your contributions. But, I'm still waiting for an actual contribution - something positive.

But, then, you're beginning to sound paranoid enough to think I'm some silly shmuck in TN, out to get you, or something.

scottwilliamson
07-29-2011, 04:46 PM
Here's some information from one of my latest newsletters. Maybe some will find it helpful:

Earlier this year, Attorney General Eric Holder announced that President Obama’s Fiscal Year (FY) 2012 budget proposal includes $28.2 billion for the U.S. Department of Justice, a 1.7 percent increase over FY 2011 budget authority. The proposed budget includes a plan to save $41 million as a result of a proposed legislative initiative that would expand the “good time” credit. It also includes increased spending on new prison facilities and increases in reentry programs for prisoners.

The FY 2012 proposal includes:
---Funding for the custody and care of an average daily population of 219,075 prisoners, an increase of nearly 10,000 people over the current population.
---$44.7 million to begin the activation process for a new federal prison in Aliceville, Ala. and to expand existing inmate programs (Occupational Education and the Residential Drug Abuse Treatment Program).
---$41 million in savings if Congress passes modest increases in good time credit for federal prisoners.

The budget and specific legislative proposals in the plan must first go to Congress and through the legislative process. If a legislative initiative increasing annual good time credits is enacted, it will not only yield millions in annual savings to taxpayers, but also ease pressures on a system that was 37 percent over capacity by the end of 2009.

Stay Tuned.

--Scott

thatwiz
07-30-2011, 08:33 AM
Hire who you want-past reputation is always something I look for-if you have a "bad" name you won't get near my money-recommendations from people I know. I would not pick an attorney from the phonebook, thru literature at a prison, from what someone said in prison or on the internet. I would not pick anyone who solicated me. I would also not pick anyone promising more than they can really do. I would get a recommendation from an attorney that I already trusted. My sister is an attorney and my brother in law works in the Federal court system. If you know nobody, its a crap shoot. If you have to ask, is so and so good, they are probably not.

scottwilliamson
07-30-2011, 10:41 AM
I would agree. I had to hire an attorney for my fiance for an out-of-state custody matter. I wanted to hire this one attorney who specialized in custody matters, but I could not even get her to call be back. Then, when I finally caught her in the office she would not get on the phone unless I paid her $250 for a phone consultation. I told her paralegal that I didn't NEED a consultation, I needed to hire her but that since she won't even get on the phone, I won't be paying her my money.

But, I called around and asked other attorneys who was the best and I got a name. She did an awesome job.

Hire who you want-past reputation is always something I look for-if you have a "bad" name you won't get near my money-recommendations from people I know. I would not pick an attorney from the phonebook, thru literature at a prison, from what someone said in prison or on the internet. I would not pick anyone who solicated me. I would also not pick anyone promising more than they can really do. I would get a recommendation from an attorney that I already trusted. My sister is an attorney and my brother in law works in the Federal court system. If you know nobody, its a crap shoot. If you have to ask, is so and so good, they are probably not.

LeBeau
07-31-2011, 05:28 PM
Please conduct private conversations via private message.
The topic of this thread is the US Freedom Foundation, it's reputation and (due to new information) recent changes to the company known by that name or a very similar one. Personal commentary and challenges are off topic and needlessly rancorous.

Mickeyrambo
08-01-2011, 10:56 PM
"If anyone is reading this, please please call the Tenn State Attorney. USSF is under investigation, Bill Green does not exist, Dorothy is his wife, and William Steve Greenup is his real name, I think his Fed I.D. # is even 14893-075 says he was released Jan 2009, isnt that when USSF was established? "

Above is what I originally posted. It has come to my attention that Scott Williamson has since taken over as FREEDOM FOUNDATION and USSF no longer exists as an entity. I was unaware of this information until he contacted my husband and informed him of the correct help that he was going to provide to him. No defamation of FREEDOM FOUNDATION was intended or implied. The Tenn State Attorney did confirm to me via a telephone conversation that USSF was and is under investigation. Please do not this information confuse you with Scott Williamson and his NEW name of FREEDOM FOUNDATION. Hope this clarifies and satisfies any misunderstanding or implications. Scott Williamson is currently doing research and providing helpful information in regards to our case.

THANKS

:D

cupcake36
05-22-2012, 06:07 PM
My question is who is Bill Green and what is his affiliation with Freedom Foundation as of today? I ask this because my husband has been speaking with a Bill Green and Dorothy at Freedom Foundation and they are helping us with his case. I have spoke to a Dorothy but never to Scott Williamson. We have paid them a large sum of money but we are stressed out because we cant seem to get them via email or on the phone. Who is Bill Green? Is he one in the same as Scott Williamson? Please advise!!

:confused: Has anyone used US before? My husband wants to use them for his next motions Rule 60, and3582(c)(2) motions. I can't find any real info on them.

yourself
05-22-2012, 07:59 PM
Hi,

All I can say is that based on the foregoing thread, you may want to contact the relevant Law Enforcement Agency and make a complaint. Alternatively, if you have any communications from either person and that communication purports to be coming from a lawyer, you might want to contact the bar association for the State where all of this is happening (it gets tricky if it's a federal beef, you're in LA, they're in TN, and your LO's charges are in CA or something).

While I'd like to think that the new owner of that business entity's name would step up knowing that you were scammed by somebody using their name, I'm not deluded enough to think that is likely. Your best bet is to contact Law Enforcement and make a complaint (it's a federal matter crossing state lines, the FBI may be the appropriate law enforcement agency). If you get no joy from them, contacting a private attorney to see about recouping any losses under a theory of breach of contract may be your only other option.

I'm sorry you're going through this.

I take hede
01-08-2013, 01:16 AM
Well if you are contacting them through either 615-865-0919 or 615-332-8749 then unfortunately you are dealing with the same ppl who jipped me out of $300 and all of my husbands original paperwork! They suggested I send originals and they would make copies and send back in order to move along with the review. So if this new company"freedom foundation" is associated with these numbers then its still a SCAM!!!!! After dealing with them all Im left with is a copy of an obviously bogus invoice receipt from FREEDOM FOUNDATION,PLLC from: 100 Glancy St. Ste 201, Goodlettisville, TN 37072!!

Bill Green if you just so happen to read this my simple request is that your return those important papers to me PLEASE!!!

Also Williamson, K. Scott is the name associated with this exact office I am referring to so BEWARE!

Ami2011
04-09-2013, 02:24 PM
I have been scammed too I have paid over 3500 for services that I haven't received. I am really unsure of what to do!

Ami2011
04-09-2013, 02:26 PM
I suggest we get together and file a complaint against these people!! I have been scammed out of 3500$$$!!!

Well if you are contacting them through either 615-865-0919 or 615-332-8749 then unfortunately you are dealing with the same ppl who jipped me out of $300 and all of my husbands original paperwork! They suggested I send originals and they would make copies and send back in order to move along with the review. So if this new company"freedom foundation" is associated with these numbers then its still a SCAM!!!!! After dealing with them all Im left with is a copy of an obviously bogus invoice receipt from FREEDOM FOUNDATION,PLLC from: 100 Glancy St. Ste 201, Goodlettisville, TN 37072!!

Bill Green if you just so happen to read this my simple request is that your return those important papers to me PLEASE!!!

Also Williamson, K. Scott is the name associated with this exact office I am referring to so BEWARE!

fbopnomore
04-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Try contacting the TN Attorney General's office to complain.
http://www.tn.gov/attorneygeneral/

and/or the FBI

trailomatic
04-23-2013, 03:20 PM
I use to work there...If you need help please contact me through here and I can give you all the info I know...I'm not sure I can post that info here....

CHARLIE ED
05-06-2013, 01:40 PM
I use to work there...If you need help please contact me through here and I can give you all the info I know...I'm not sure I can post that info here....

Why can't people get thought on the Telephone to talk to Scott Williamson. His telephone is always full up. And he won't call back.

yourself
05-06-2013, 05:26 PM
Why can't people get thought on the Telephone to talk to Scott Williamson. His telephone is always full up. And he won't call back.

to me, that would be another indication of a scam

GiaG
05-10-2013, 04:56 AM
I got scamed close to $5000!!! Im working with the state of Tennessee as we speak. DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO THE US FREEDOM FOUNDATION!!!! IT IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is there info.... SO BEWARE!!!
US Freedom Foundation
110 Glancy Street
Suite 201
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
Phone 615-865-0919
If you are a VICTIM of the US Freedom Foundation, get ahold of the www . TBPR . ORG (remove spaces) NOW!
This is The Board of Professional Responsibily of the Supreme Court in Tennessee. they handle ALL attorney scams in the state of Tennessee.
US Freedom Foundation
110 Glancy Street
Suite 201
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
Phone: work(615) 865-0919
Fax: fax(615) 865-0921

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, if you have been scamed by the USFF, go www . tbpr . com (remove spaces) for help immediately!

nannie10
07-31-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm new to this I hope someone is seeing my post about K. Scott Williamson and Nathan Copeland because they are crooks will some one please write me back .they are with a company named The Freedom Foundation and also Bill Greene another crook!!!!!!!! saying they can help [people get out of jail early for 5000 plus dollars and do nothing

Patrickj
08-01-2013, 04:25 AM
I'm new to this I hope someone is seeing my post about K. Scott Williamson and Nathan Copeland because they are crooks will some one please write me back .they are with a company named The Freedom Foundation and also Bill Greene another crook!!!!!!!! saying they can help [people get out of jail early for 5000 plus dollars and do nothing

Any one or any company that says they can get someone out of prison 9 times out of 10 is a scam. They always want their full amount up front then keep bleeding you for more on false hope and promises Freedom Foundation has a long track record of doing this type of practice to many
people yet people still fall for there crap!

nannie10
08-01-2013, 09:35 AM
:confused: Has anyone used US Freedom Foundation before? My husband wants to use them for his next motions Rule 60, and3582(c)(2) motions. I can't find any real info on them.

Stay away from these people and please let everyone know they are crooks thgey still from people and then run. They took 5000 plus dollars from our family and dnow we are doing all we can to find them.