View Full Version : Inmate money/ Lew Sterrett County Jail, Dallas, TX?

OwlStorm
03-15-2010, 09:47 AM
Hi- I have been trying to make a deposit through J-Pay since Friday, and I keep getting an error message that says the inmate info doesn't match their system. I finally called J-Pay today, and they told me as of Saturday, 3/13/10 they no longer handle inmate money for Dallas county. Does anyone know who is handling comissary money now? The jail website still says J-Pay, and we all know it's impossible to get someone on the phone at Dallas County. If anyone has any info, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Update:
OK- I found out who is handling inmate money at Lew Sterrett now. It's called Access Corrections (formerly called Inmate Money). The website is www dot accesscorrections dot com, and the phone number is 866-345-1884. When you set your account up- to add the inmate, click on "TX" then "Dallas County Sherriff's Office" and then enter the information. It's not listed under Lew Sterrett or Dallas County Jail. If you call the jail, they will tel you to call "Inmate Money"- it's the same company but they changed their name to Access Corrections. Hope that helps

MnJRod06
03-15-2010, 12:11 PM
wow great- cuz i was trying Sunday and i called j-pay told me the same thing. thank so much!!!huge help- he going to wonder what happened no money Monday- aaahh