Assistant Warden – East Compound: George Kaloroumakis
Assistant Warden – West Compound: Shirley Washington-Worthy
Chief of Security: Robert Ritchey

Address

30420 Revells Neck Road
Westover, Maryland 21890
410-845-4000

Information

The Division of Correction’s Eastern Region is comprised of the Eastern Correctional Institution (ECI), Eastern Correctional Institution-Annex (ECI-A), and the Poplar Hill Pre-Release Unit (PHPRU). ECI and ECI –A are respectively medium and minimum-security facilities sited on a 620-acre tract, in Somerset County. PHPRU is located in Wicomico County, approximately twenty-five miles from ECI.

Visiting Information

Saturday and Sunday
9:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.

Holidays
9:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.

General Information:

A maximum of two (2) visits per week. The week shall begin on Tuesday and end on Monday. Visits may be no longer that two (2) hours in duration and be limited to two (2) visits per day.
Administrative Segregation inmate visits shall be of the same duration unless visitors are waiting in the lobby for administrative segregation visits. In this case, they shall be allowed only one (1) visit per day.
Disciplinary Segregation inmate visits are allowed a one (1) hour visit one (1) time per week.
A maximum of five (5) visitors shall be allowed to visit an inmate at one time with no more than three (3) adults or no more than three (3) children in the group of five. Children visiting an inmate must be either an immediate family member of the inmate or the visitor, and must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.

{If anyone else has additional information you could add, it would be greatly appreciated}

http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/locations/eci.shtml

kintml2u
09-12-2004, 07:33 AM
From someone on the inside E.C.I....09-10-04

The living conditions.....here are cramped. 8 x 11, 2 men cells, 96 men to a tier, 4 tiers to the housing unit.

The rec halls are small and leak with rain water.

The courtyard is too small and they restrict 35 men to the weight pit.

Gym is small also.

They only givev us 45 minutes per day of recreation in the gym or yard. They are subject to take that for the smallest of reasons.

No special recreation except for basketball and football.

They have a very good educational department. They offer trade shops, masonary, carpentry, business shop, level 5 thru GED and 2 S.H.I. shops graphic arts and textile shop (sewing). They do NOT offer any N.A. or A.A. any longer.

Visitation is a total of 4 hours a weekend. Saturday, Sunday.

Medical is a sub par and it is really something that should be up graded.

We get 2 pacakge periods a year when we can have orders made for us as far as clothing, tv, radio, etc. Or we can order from our own account.

The administration here is the part that is the worse. They are very appessive and do all they can to beat us down mentally. They will counter act that by saying this is the safest prison in Maryland, which is true. They just make it that way by using tactics that are un-becoming of humans. Saying all that I cn say..it sucks. Also...there is a shortage of jobs that causes stagnation amougst us and doesn't allow us the chance to progress through the system. So it really could use reform but no one will listen.

If anyone is just trying to be cool...then this would be the place. If it si someone that has a stretch of time I would say no to this jail.

Jail is jail....and it is all on whay YOU make of it!

kintml2u
10-26-2004, 06:31 PM
From someone on the inside of E.C.I.....October 2004

First wake up call for breakfast is announced over the loud speaker at 4:30 am, second call at 4:45 am and the third call at 5:00 am. The doors are opened and you proceed to the rec. hall until chow is called at about 5:30 am. After chow, you are locked back in the cell.

Shift changes at 7:00 am. When the shift changes, the officers come around for a daily bar check where they come in your cell and bang on the windows. As well if you have any institutional passes to go anywhere the officer will drop them in the door. 7:30 am is the am school time and announcements are made on what teachers are here and who are not. As well, most of all the jobs in the institution go out at this time.

Lunch time is around 10:00 am and all jobs return to the housing area with the last housing unit to eat. Everyone is returned to there cells and counted.

At 11:30 am, rec-hall, showers, phones, and outside rec area is called as well as afternoon school and work details. All of this last until 2:00 pm and then we are all locked back down again for count time and shift change. From 2:00 pm until 5:00 pm your locked in and at 5:00 pm you come out for dinner. Return from dinner around 5:40 pm and lock back in for a quick count.

At 6:00 pm we are let put for first rec at night which includes rec-hall, showers, phone, religious services, self help groups and gym if your building is scheduled. First rec hall last about 1 1/2 hours. We lock back in at 7:30 pm for count and so they can fill the ice chests up.

8:15 pm we are let back out for 2nd rec, which includes the same as 1st rec. 2nd rec last until 9:50 pm and then we lock in for the remainder of the night and start it all over again.

Now of course there are intangibles that go along with everyday life here. If you are lucky enough to have a job it makes for a better life because you get a break from the same thing all the time. There are several different programs in the Social Work Department that you can sign up for. You can play cards, watch t.v., go to the library (limited access), rec programs (limited access),.

As well, there is a lot of negatives to all of this. Every unit is secluded from each other. Seclusion is a way to control the masses for we are secluded from everything, inside and outside the jail. We are away from our families and friends, away from the mainstream of the Division of Corrections. Being secluded allows the administration as well as the officers to do things that normally would not go on. They run the jail as they see fit and not by the rules which causes a lot of un-necessary tension amongst officers and inmates.

Abuse of power is one of the main problems here at E.C.I.. As an inmate, you never know what to expect from one day to the next. For example, one officer may tell you that you cannot wear a certain clothing item but it is no where in the directives that you cannot wear it.

As well this institution is one of the only ones that does not provide inmates with a full compliment of state issued clothing, they do not pass out state soap, they make you get by with the bare minimum and with very little jobs.

So there you have it! The only 2 positives for this institution is the safety of inmates and the education program.

kintml2u
07-22-2005, 04:48 AM
Not sure if this will work...but I have a copy of the store list for ECI that I will attempt to attach here.

File to large...I will play with it later and see if I can get it on here!

ANGELOTR
01-16-2006, 10:43 PM
My son was transfered to ECI from MTC in baltimore and said he feels like he is in a Mansion compared to the other. He said he is doing alot better there is more for him to do and the food is a whole lot better. He did just send his clothes home being they have just started wearing uniforms,and all his belongings were sent home. I like it better there also because I can send him paperback books or hardcover books to read, NO MAGS. He is going up for parole in March so we are keeping our fingers crossed he makes it, but I'm not compleatly in high hopes after all he did have his problems in MTC and was put on lock up for 715 days but no good time was taken away which i heard was a good thing. so if he is happier there than I'm fine with this also I havent gotten any negitive energy from him since his transfer so I just keep up the faith that things are going to stay fine take care everyone and God Bless
Leslie

Rebecka
08-22-2006, 12:19 PM
Is anyone still around in this forum?

teo21216
05-15-2007, 06:43 AM
My husband is at ECI and he says it great there (for a prison of course). He told me that all the CO's are really nice there and he gets a lot of freedom considering he's in jail. He likes the food and the laid back environment, and I'm happy because the phone calls last for 30 minutes and I only have to pay 87 cents per call.

The only thing we don't like about it there is that it's so far from home. I live in Baltimore, so it's a 2 hr 30 min drive there, and I'm pregnant. Of course, a 5 hr drive is kinda worth the 4 hr visit and the kisses that we share, but gas is high. He wishes he could be closer to home, but other than that, it's decent, considering it's a jail.

love4son
05-17-2007, 06:09 AM
Hi Teo, you said that you calls are only 87 cent. How did that happen since he is 2 1/2 hours away. That is real good. My son is in Hagerstown and we talk for 30 min for $11.00 and some, and he is only an hour and 15 min from us. Wow! Is there something special that you have on your phone? if so let me know so I can get it.

love4son

teo21216
05-19-2007, 02:56 PM
Yes, I opened a phone account in Salisbury. I pay about $20 a month for the phone number, and because it's local, each call is only 85 cents. Pm me for more details.

buknkrm
09-02-2007, 04:35 PM
I used to be in ECI from 8/13/2003 to 5/11/2006, I wanted to say to anybody getting out to be ready to live life on lifes terms. It's all out here waiting for you. Alot of temptation and so on.

OutsideConnect
09-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Glad you recognize that. Stay grounded. Stay focused. Get into your support groups. Ask for help when you need it. Vow to never be sucked up by this vicious prison machine again!

gchild
09-04-2007, 07:15 AM
Does anyone know anything about the different jobs for inmates at ECI? Just would like to know some of the basics. Do they teach or do you already need a background in the field? Do they leave the facility or is it all done there? What types of things do they work on? Any other information that may be helpfull.

buknkrm
09-06-2007, 05:22 PM
The different jobs are sanitation,kitchen,jim worker,school helpers,libary,tier runner,and laundry man and more. When i was there there was long waiting list 4 jobs.

DOCSux1
09-10-2007, 06:06 AM
There are also SUI jobs too in the furniture refinishing shop...Long list to get those too

davidswifey1985
10-21-2007, 06:50 PM
other than jobs are inmates allowed with computer access or emails or anysort of thing like that someone told me that they allowed it a few months ago but i wanted to ask someone who really know ... my boyfriend is at ECI.

DOCSux1
10-22-2007, 01:55 AM
I never heard of inmates accessing email anywhere in Maryland...as far as I knew, it was prohibited.

kent21661
10-22-2007, 10:44 AM
yea i dont think they can use computers. my man says that in the library there are cmputers but they are only programmed to find books.

MYFIRSTBABYDAD
10-22-2007, 11:21 AM
I do know that there are some computer access in some institutions, specifically for the inmates who are doing specific jobs. I am not sure that there are any maryland institutions that allow access to the men, just for personal use.

MFBD

davidswifey1985
10-22-2007, 06:57 PM
ok thanks for the advice on that.

davidswifey1985
10-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Does anyone know how the visits at ECI go I mean like what can you wear and not where what can you take with you and not. has anyone been there I havent been able to get there yet and my man has been in there almost 2 years right now i dont have a car that works to just cant go. but when I can get there I would like to be ready.

kent21661
10-23-2007, 06:45 AM
you cant wear a bra that has underwire in it. so make sure you dont wear a bra like that. i went and bought a bra that has no underwire in it. no v-neck t-shirts, no shorts or short skirts. cant wear like tight tight clothes. the visits are pretty good. the time limit is usually like 2 hours, but there are some guards who really dont care and let you stay longer. you can kiss at the beginning and the end. yea just make sure your not wearing underwire bra. it sets off the metal alarm thing and you can only go through the alarm thing twice and if it still says warning they tell you to leave.

MsSewing
12-30-2007, 02:17 PM
Haven't been visisting the site in a while but since there's so much bad stuff going on at ECI right now - wanted to just add some comments to try to help and update some info if it hasn't already been updated.
Inmates have no access to computers for internet access anyway, as far as I know - and I've been visiting my BF at ECI for 10 years now and seen a lot of changes. Visiting hours are now on Friday,Saturday,Sunday, and Monday - from 8:30AM to 2:30PM. You can't get in the door till 8:30am. Dress code for visitors is pretty strict and also subjective to the CO's on duty. Also you only get 2 chances to go through the metal detector so don't wear an underwire bra, it'll set it off. If in doubt about your clothes, don't wear them - or bring somthing with you to change ( especially if you're coming fom a long distance. If anyone has any other questions I can help with, feel free to send me a note and I'll try to help. As of today the whole place is on Lockdown - for a major shakedown for weapons, etc. They've had several stabbings over the past couple days. It is safer there, generally but still plagued with problems.

ars415
01-25-2008, 06:33 PM
for all of you in one town & loved one in another town in prison, get a prepaid cell phone with a local number in the prison area! make sure it has free nights & weekends. its about $40 a month but much netter than $15 a call, just make sure your loved one has money on their phone account it cost them like .57cents a call much better than $15 a call by the way my provider is AT&T! hopefully i could help you out!

ChicoLoco
01-26-2008, 05:10 PM
I'm semi-new to the whole "searching for a loved one" thing. Aside from having to see my closest uncle through the prison system for most of my life up til like age 13. Anyway I just tracked down my God Brother (grew up together, love him as family, like really close childhood, teen & adult-life friends y'know) and it took too long but less time than i thought it would. Turns out he's at ECI which is about 2.5 hours away from home (here in DC). Of course the first thing I did was to call the prison and check the visiting process but surprise surprise, I was told I need to find his information to write to him (on my own at that) and ask him to put me on his visiting list. So I can already tell this is gonna be one of those things where you get played with by simpleton cops based on how bored they are or what kind of day they're having. Anyway, any advice on finding out more about an inmate at ECI? Like, I dunno, when they're getting out, why they're locked up specifically or any of that? I mean his mother is my Godmother and I see her semi-often but he's been locked up so many times I think it breaks her heart to talk about it or to talk about him so I'd rather not go bugging her for his writing information or anything like that. I guess I just wanna know what it's like where he is right now, when I can see him, and all that stuff. I'm sure between my family and his (we still live down the street from one another) there's plently of ppl who wanna go see him and pick his spirits up, maybe give him something to look forward to getting out for and not just leave him with the feeling of being forgotten and turned over to the Man.

I see the post before last is a dismal one about things not being very calm at ECI since the holidays and now. Naturally if you love somebody that kinda thing doesn't sit well with you y'know? I dunno, if anyone has any advice on tracking his info down, please let me know. I know at least myself and the aforementioned uncle are looking forward to going to see him and at least give him some kind of advice on staying out of trouble when he finally gets out since from what I remember he was on the path last time he was out but got sent back on some ugly chain of technicalities. Thanks in advance if anyone has anything.

DOCSux1
01-26-2008, 07:08 PM
You go to the MD DOC website to get info on visiting and it has an address for the institution
If I remember correctly, its 30420 Revells Neck Rd, Westover Maryland 21890.
You can also check out the Maryland Judiciary Case Search to see why your godbrother is in.
The MD DOC website also has an inmate locator, which you can use to find out what his committment number is. You will need that committment number to be able to write him.

amyflydragon
03-06-2008, 10:13 PM
HI! i just signed up today. i have a friend at e.c.i. first of all can anyone tell me what i am allowed to send him in the mail? or prohibited from sending? also, other than the underwire,v-neck, & shorts, are there any other major things i need to know before i attempt to go see him. I live 13 hours from there, in Alabama!! also, i am very interested in the "kisses" Do you actually get physical contact with them. can you hug and kiss them on the lips? i have never visited a prison before, and i am very nervous and excited all at the same time about seeing him. Does anyone know if they can get photos in the mail? if anyone could please give me any helpful info, i would truly appreciate it. Please keep us in your prayers, we are hoping to get him home in 4 and 1/2 years. thanks in advance to all who respond!

amyflydragon
03-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Also, even though i am brand new to this whole prison info deal. i can tell everyone this, and it was very helpful to me!!! just type in casesearch.courts.state.md.us (no www needed) and if you know the persons name, (as much info as you can get is more helpful) but you can just use their name, you can find out their crimes and more than likely their d.o.c. number. i hope this helps! thanks, amy

angelcherished
03-07-2008, 06:27 PM
hi amy, my hubby is at eci, i don't believe that you can send them anything, i think they have to order it, i might be wrong, except for books, other than that i believe they have to order. visits are 2 hours, kisses are allowed at the beginning and end of visit only.

angelcherished
03-07-2008, 06:28 PM
oh and you might want to call before you leave cuz they've been on lockdown all week, no visits til monday

slickswife4ever
05-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Hello everyone, just joined prison talk today.. My fiance has been at ECI for almost 2 years and trust me when I say you always want to call before you go to visit your love one. I live in the DC area over 2 hours away from ECI and I almost went one Friday but something told me to call that Thursday and found out they could not have visit.

This week they are on lock down today (Wednesday) and Friday for electrical repairs.. They were in their cells Monday all day until around 2. My husband calls everyday so he keeps me informed.. I will try to let you all know when things happen. I know how I feel when I dont get my usual daily phone call so trust me when I say I UNDERSTAND..

Well have a good night..

SW4E:)

hrtbrkn
05-22-2008, 10:30 AM
Would like to know how an inmate is doing at ECI.?? Just joined

mijamiller
06-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Hello all,

Looking for info on ECI. My husband was in Southern Maryland Pre Release and was working at a job on the outside. He messed up the job by having a visit at work and they violated him. They sent him to MTC for 60 days of seg and took away 20 of his good days. He was on phone restriction as well. I found out today he was sent to ECI which is about 2 hrs 45 mins from us. I know he mentioned before about going to ECI because of some chicken farm he could work on. I dont know if he was moved there for a job or as a punishment to keep him far from home. He cant call for several days until his DOC number is working again but i cant wait to find out whats going on. I would think because he violated work release that they wouldnt let him work outside again which takes me back to the theory that they are purposely trying to keep him far from home. $4+ per gallon is a tough thing to swallow on a trip that far. It would take me at least a full tank of gas for one visit and with him not home and me supporting the kids on my own, times are very hard. Does anyone have any suggestions or maybe any ideas of why they think he was moved, i would appreciate any responses.

Taurus38
07-04-2008, 06:17 PM
My boyfriend was transferred to ECI a couple of months ago and I am trying to find transportation to get there from Washington, DC. If you know someone who provides a transportation service, please let me know.

Thanks! :)

Taurus38
11-14-2008, 07:17 PM
What is the process to send money orders to an inmate at ECI? How do I set up the information on the money order? :confused:

teo21216
11-18-2008, 10:39 AM
1. Put the inmates name and ID# on the recipient/payee's name line. Put the institution address for the recipient/payee's address. Will look like this:

John Doe #342 555
30420 Revells Neck Road
Westover, MD 21890

2. Put your information for the sender/payor.

3. Put Commissary on the reason/for line.

4. Mail.

PS Keep your receipt.

simzrydeordie
01-28-2009, 08:59 PM
Hey im new to this, but i have a really good friend serving time @ ECI-ANNEX, i jus got my 1st letter from him like the other day and it felt really good. i guess what i want to know is anything that anyone can tell me about what its like in there or if u have any family or loved ones there. he told me it would take awhile to put me on the phone list, about how long is awhile???

hambonesgal
02-01-2009, 10:14 AM
hi my man is at eci. he put me on his list when he got there,so it don't take long. only a couple days. i live in md. frederick county. so it is hard for me to go c him. i have'nt yet. we write alot. he goes to the prole board this month. we r hoping he will get out. im also new to this ahole prison thing.he has been there since july 08.he got 5 yrs for a 11yr old charge and vop. u should be on ur mans list by now. good luck. it is so very hard with ur man locked away.

Crunchyblack
05-04-2009, 11:20 AM
does anybody have any infomation on transportation out to ECI.....Im having trouble finding my way out there.

joeyzbabygirl
05-05-2009, 01:55 PM
does anyone know what time inmates can use the phone on admin seg? I have been keeping my kids in the house so they can talk to there daddy he just got moved today so I am wondering if anyone knows what time phones can be used on admin seg?:)

blue_eyes777
05-06-2009, 07:07 AM
It depends on exactly where they are housing him. They definately get less phone access. I can ask my husband for a better answer. From what I remember, it wasn't very predictable and it wasn't every day.

joeyzbabygirl
05-10-2009, 07:05 PM
I found out... he gets to call mon-fri 3-11 i cant wait until he is home!!!!!! it will be in nov!!!!!!!!!:D

WayneOs Wifey
05-17-2009, 01:02 AM
hey my fiance is in ECI and im tryin to find out how we can get married. Does anybody have any information on jail house weddings? Please help me.

TiffCarter
08-11-2009, 04:31 AM
I know it's been a while since you've posted you initial message. But I just recently found a long lost friend in ECI. And I wanna know if they calls are still the same price. And does it matter if it's a cell phone or a land line. I greatly appreciate this Thanxs a bunch:D

Yes, I opened a phone account in Salisbury. I pay about $20 a month for the phone number, and because it's local, each call is only 85 cents. Pm me for more details.

SkyeFowlkes
08-15-2009, 11:19 PM
My boyfriend is locked up out there..1 damn far

teo21216
08-20-2009, 01:17 PM
does anybody have any infomation on transportation out to ECI.....Im having trouble finding my way out there.

I go to visit my husband every few weeks. I'm always willing to rideshare.

amyflydragon
08-21-2009, 07:07 PM
i live near ocean city and visit my man at eci every friday and monday at around noon. if anyone needs a ride on those days at that time, i will help. just message me!

amyflydragon
08-21-2009, 07:11 PM
my man's mom got the visits changed at eci to allow weekday visits. they now have visits fri-mon. 2 (2 hours) visits per week. visit hours are 9am-2:30pm. You have to be there by 1:30 to visit and no underwire bras, or other metal. you get 2 turns through the metal detector and if you fail twice, you dont visit. From someone on the inside E.C.I....09-10-04

The living conditions.....here are cramped. 8 x 11, 2 men cells, 96 men to a tier, 4 tiers to the housing unit.

The rec halls are small and leak with rain water.

The courtyard is too small and they restrict 35 men to the weight pit.

Gym is small also.

They only givev us 45 minutes per day of recreation in the gym or yard. They are subject to take that for the smallest of reasons.

No special recreation except for basketball and football.

They have a very good educational department. They offer trade shops, masonary, carpentry, business shop, level 5 thru GED and 2 S.H.I. shops graphic arts and textile shop (sewing). They do NOT offer any N.A. or A.A. any longer.

Visitation is a total of 4 hours a weekend. Saturday, Sunday.

Medical is a sub par and it is really something that should be up graded.

We get 2 pacakge periods a year when we can have orders made for us as far as clothing, tv, radio, etc. Or we can order from our own account.

The administration here is the part that is the worse. They are very appessive and do all they can to beat us down mentally. They will counter act that by saying this is the safest prison in Maryland, which is true. They just make it that way by using tactics that are un-becoming of humans. Saying all that I cn say..it sucks. Also...there is a shortage of jobs that causes stagnation amougst us and doesn't allow us the chance to progress through the system. So it really could use reform but no one will listen.

If anyone is just trying to be cool...then this would be the place. If it si someone that has a stretch of time I would say no to this jail.

Jail is jail....and it is all on whay YOU make of it!

SkyeFowlkes
09-25-2009, 12:02 PM
i go to visit my husband every few weeks. I'm always willing to rideshare.

i would love a carpool or something! He's been there for 3 months now, and i never have a way to go see him!

JoesGirl4ever
10-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Hello, my bf just transferred to ECI which is 3 1/2 hours away from me! I have been reading the posts on here about ECI, but haven't really seen anything recent. Can anyone give some updated info on this place as far as how it is for the inmates? What's the pro's and con's of this place nowadays? Also, I live in Southern Maryland (St. Mary's County) and would like to find someone to carpool with for visitation. If anyone is interested or lives on the way there, we could still carpool. Thanks! :) Please respond via private message as well cause i might not know how to get back to this post to read the responses!! (i'm new here) Thanks!

KwartasLilHuzzy
10-18-2009, 08:16 PM
I have a question different than what topic you guys are talking about... my man was sentence 10 years he is doing school in eci which gives him 10 good days a month for going, he also hasnt got in any trouble in there, i was wondering if anyone knew when he be eligable for parole? he has been locked up since feb. and at eci since june of this year

waitin4chris
10-19-2009, 07:00 PM
Kwartazhuzzy most likely in about 5 years or so at minimum that's saying he only serves 50 percent of his time if he has to do 80 percent in about 7 years.

teo21216
10-24-2009, 07:44 AM
i would love a carpool or something! He's been there for 3 months now, and i never have a way to go see him!

send me a message

GrievingWife
12-05-2009, 04:24 PM
If anyone is wanting to rideshare from Baltimore, please let me know. I can only go on Saturdays or Sundays. I'm willing to pick up along the way if anyone lives on the way there.

Also need to get info about sending packages to ECI. My hubby has been there for about a month. I'd like to be able to send him books, clothes, or maybe a radio (his roommate has a tv). Any info is appreciated.

Thanks!
Sherri

SkyeFowlkes
12-05-2009, 11:07 PM
If anyone is wanting to rideshare from Baltimore, please let me know. I can only go on Saturdays or Sundays. I'm willing to pick up along the way if anyone lives on the way there.

Also need to get info about sending packages to ECI. My hubby has been there for about a month. I'd like to be able to send him books, clothes, or maybe a radio (his roommate has a tv). Any info is appreciated.

Thanks!
Sherri

you can send packages and stuff ( I sent him a book) but it has to come directly from the company. I bought the book from barnes and nobles. but the tv and clothes are ordered through the catalogs that they recieve. you have to send the money and he orders the products himself.

MackMittenWifey
02-11-2010, 10:13 AM
My husbands on the inside.. and my car is broke down anybody carpooling from the dover de area please inbox me asap!!

Squirrel's lady
02-15-2010, 06:37 PM
Grievingwife... You can send packages from accesscatalog and konmart online.

nancylynn21
10-31-2010, 03:06 PM
I've got to say that ECI has it's good also! We got to enjoy each other at family day and it was awesome! The CO's watched everyone enjoy and they even served every one lunch. They played music and the kids could play with their dads. This day was truly priceless and a big beautiful gift! Thanks be to God whom provides all good things!

rwindley22
11-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Hi. i go by the name of cocoa brown. i am looking for someone to write(male/female) who is currently incarcerated in maryland DOC. i am looking to build a friendship with someone. I prefer to write someone doing a minimum of 3-5 with a max of 5-10 but i will write anyone. i am african american. i am b/w 28&32 yrs of age. i am 5'5-5'7 . i am on the thicker side. i weigh b/w 160-180 depending on mood and time of year. i am soooo not ugly! i am willing to exchange photos. i am looking for someone tall.(over 5'11). i am looking for someone who isnt bad looking. i would like to meet someone who is under the age of 45. someone who doesn't have baby momma or ex wife exgirlfriend drama. i am looking for someone who will write me very long letters. when i say long i mean 4 pages(back &forth) minimum. i am smart and educated. i have so much i could say about myself but i will leave it for the person I am writing. I am looking to write someone who LOVES kids, may even have a few but DOES NOT WANT KIDS BY ME! I cant have any! well i hope that this is okay for now. if you/inmate have any questions please feel free to contact me and ask.