FAX : (478) 625-4000

ADULT MALE FELONS
CAPACITY: 190
CONSTRUCTED: 1924
OPENED: 1925
SECURITY LEVEL: MEDIUM
RENOVATED: 1990

MISSION:
Provides housing for state and county inmates and a general labor force supporting Jefferson County Government.

HOUSING:
Seven dorms with a total of 190 beds. Five sick bays with ten beds and 14 isolation/segregation rooms.

WORK DETAILS:
Provides labor for county maintenance, trash and landfill duties and construction details.

PROGRAMS:

Academic: GED

Substance Abuse: Substance Abuse Education

Counseling: General

Recreation: General Recreation

Religious Activities: Various Worship Services

Vocational/OJT: Plumbing, Welding, Heavy Equipment Operation, Brick Masonry, Livestock/Agricultural Management

DIRECTIONS:
From Atlanta: I-20 East to Highway 78. South to Thomson. Highway 17 South to Wrens. From Wrens Highway 1/221 to Louisville. Approximately mile north of Louisville, turn right. Jefferson CCI on the left.

Destined
10-03-2005, 11:14 PM
]My fiance is in Jefferson County Prison, Louisville, Ga. Anybody else have a loved one there? I'd love to compare notes!! Need to find out if this is the guy I really want to marry????????????
BOBBY'S LADY

joshsangel85
05-21-2008, 02:44 PM
My fiance just got his sentence Monday and will be going to Jefferson County Prison soon. Now here is where I come in on if you should or shouldn't marry this guy. For one it's completely up to you. Two think about what he was sent there for to start with. And three, if you truly love him you will over look his bad habits....unless he is voilent to you. But I do wish you the best of luck. I have dealt with my man being put in jail and now this. It all depends on you too hun. If you feel as though you can't be true to him then you don't need to lead him on. Right now he needs someone he can trust and can in a way lean on. And if you play games with his mind then he will be an emotional wreck. He won't admit it but it is true. I have been there by my man ever since he got locked up. And I can tell you this.....thanks to me he has been able to cope with the issue a lot better if he were single. And yeah i know that sounds really odd thinking that maybe he would stress more knowing I was out here and he was in there. But he knows I am not leaving. And if you truly love him then you need to stand by him through his worst times. He needs to know no matter what you will always be there for him. But in my opinion, if you love him marry him. If you don't go ahead and cut it off now. God bless ya and I hope you make the right choice.

kae
05-21-2008, 03:23 PM
hi joshsangel85. welcome to pto & the ga forum.

Kat
05-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Joshsangel Welcome to PTO and if we can help you in any way let us know..kat

kae
03-06-2009, 04:55 PM
hey ga family.

anyone with a loved one at jefferson ci? i need the scoop - any and all would be helpful. thanks and have a great weekend.

Kat
03-06-2009, 06:05 PM
kae did you find everything you need for the Parole packet? If not let me know and I will be glad to help

kellya5107
01-14-2010, 08:09 AM
My love is at Jefferson County CI. Does anyone have a loved one there currently besides me? :)

MissKelliLee
01-14-2011, 05:11 PM
I don't really have a loved one there, but a friend of mine is there that I just recently got back in touch with!! I can't wait for him to get out, he might eventually be a loved one!! :)