View Full Version : Susanville Inmates

Caressa2
06-24-2004, 07:15 PM
My son is an imate at CCC Susan ville, California. I recieved a letter today and he told me that there is a guy whos mother is a member at PTO. I would like very much to be in contact with you. So send me a PM .

Valerie
06-24-2004, 11:06 PM
Welcome to PTO Tina,I hope you can locate that mom. We could even have more! Try posting in the Parents with Children in Prison Forum.
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75 Your not alone....

CET
06-25-2004, 11:18 AM
ACtually I think there are probably several. My foster son was at High Desert and just got released Wed. If you look under the sticky about what prison you deal with, that will help.
By the way, can you tell me how much gas is in CA in the Susanville area?

YAYA
06-25-2004, 09:53 PM
I Think There Lots Of Family Out Here With Loved Ones In Susanville Mine Is At Hdsp. Oh The Gas Question Its The Same As L.a Like 1.20 A Gal At Lease It Was Like 2 Weeks Ago Whwn I Went I Am From Los Angeles

Caressa2
06-26-2004, 12:36 AM
I never been in Susanville to visit my son. He just got there. I am surprised that in LA the gas is $1.20 . I am living in orange county. Gas here is 2.20 a galon. Well I am waiting for reply for all the family that has loves one to CCC Susanville.
Love

DEBISCOT
06-26-2004, 02:55 PM
Ny Husband Is At H.d.s.p. Shiiuld Be Released The End Of July.. Im Hopeing.. By The Way The Gas In Susanville Is 2.15 As High As 2.75don't I We Wish Gas Was 1.20.. Debi

CET
06-26-2004, 09:35 PM
that is about what I thought Debi, Thanks.

RoofersLady
07-08-2004, 06:57 AM
I never been in Susanville to visit my son. He just got there. I am surprised that in LA the gas is $1.20 . I am living in orange county. Gas here is 2.20 a galon. Well I am waiting for reply for all the family that has loves one to CCC Susanville.
Love
My man is at CCC in Susanville, and has been there since February of this year. I don't like to correct anyone however when I was up there last month, gas prices were the same as they were everywhere in CA, about 2.20 a gallon. Best place to stay: Motel 8,,,especially if you are a AAA member. A lot of families I know stay there. There is McDonalds, KFC, Taco Bell and a few little family restaurants. There is Safeway, Walmart & Rite Aide as well as a few other "name brand" stores. If I can answer any more questions, feel free to ask. I (unfortunately) know more then I like about CCC. The guards and visiting are pretty cool. I visit from CASCADE yard so again, if you have any questions, here I am.:D
RoofersLady

meganrod1
07-08-2004, 08:53 PM
my husband is at high desert state prison, susanville.

DEBISCOT
07-09-2004, 12:43 AM
My Husband Is Still At Hdsp. Please Let Me Know If You Live In Shasta County Re. My Husband Will Be Out The End Of August.. Thanks Debi

1sassysistah
07-09-2004, 01:30 PM
My husband is still at High Dessert State Country Club!!! I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Caressa2
07-15-2004, 10:52 PM
ROOFERSLADY.... I have my son in Susanville CCC. He is trained for firefighter camp. Of cours I would like to know more about the place. I live very far and I do not know when I am able to see my son,and that more that he does not want me to drive so far. So I need that visiting form to compleate . Why you say "unfortunatly" for you that you know a lot about the place....? So I would want to know what ever you think is helpfull to know...thank you

1sassysistah
07-16-2004, 12:06 AM
Gas has not been !.20 is so long that I cannot even remember it. If you do find gas at 1.20 a gallon I would be scared to put it into my car. It may have water in it. Be real careful about the gas you put into your cars.
The last time I was in Susanville was July 4 weekend. I only use 76 gas and I paid 2.27 a gallon for regular. And that is pretty standard for them. Now in the San Francisco Bay Area the gas in some 76 stations is a bit higher and then heading towards San Jose the prices go down. For some strange reason the gas in East Palo Alto is higher. Shell and Chevron their regular is about 2.35 I guess it is pretty much what ever your preference is in gas.

Ralph'sSupermom
07-19-2004, 01:35 AM
Hello Caressa2,

My son is at CCC Susanville. Gas was $2.19 to $2.30 last weekend 7/9 - 7/11. Other hotels to stay at are the River Inn ($$), Super 8 ($$$), Best Western ($$$), High Country ($$$$). Most of these offer discounts to AAA, AARP members, and Senior Rates. All these are nice, they have microwaves, sm refrig., and pools. I personally like the River Inn since the cost is not as expensive as the others, it offers the same service. Rooms are nice. Black Bear Res. (@ Best Western parking lot) and the Hungry Moose Res. (@ River Inn parking lot) offer good food, large servings at reasonable prices. If you can find anyone near you or on the way to Susanville, you can carpool it. This is the way I have been doing it. The group splits the cost of gas and hotel room between the person going. I have been able to visit my son at least 3 weekends a month, because of the carpools. It was a God send for me. It you have any questions please write me or other members. Between all of us we should be able to have so sort of answer. Good luck!!!!

wirejunkie
02-21-2005, 10:42 PM
Hi all,

there is a chance that this summer maybe in July Iw ill be down in the S.F. Bay area and I am looking for someone that would be intrested in car pooling to susanville/ if so I would havemy then 17 year old daughter who would if we stay at a motel or something would be there and not at the prison. we both are non smokers and I don't know if I will have a car I can borrow or not. I just thought by doing this if someone does have a car we could share the costs. look forward in hearing back from anyone.

thanks

jewels702
02-25-2005, 03:47 PM
My best friend is at Susanville. He just finished his Physical Training. I have not yet been to visit although I have been approved for about 2 mos. I live in Yuba City which is about 160 miles from Susanville. Interested in ride sharing or carpooling. Hope to find others in need also........:)

Thanks.........

Love

lilrisy
06-02-2005, 07:37 PM
my boyfriend is at the correctional facility in susanville and i am located in san jose ca. i was wondering if there is anyone around this area that would like to rideshare up there. we could share the costs and go in my car or yours. if so please let me know. 408-835-2220

lilrisy
06-02-2005, 07:40 PM
i am located in san jose ca, and am looking for someone to rideshare with. we could share the costs and take turns in my car or yours. if so please let me know. edit-Phone number removed-edit
thank you:thumbsup:

Matts_Dad
06-04-2005, 07:24 AM
We just saw this thread. Our son is at CCC Susanville cascade yard. We have visited once. Going again in mid June, flying to Reno for our 27th anniversary, spending a few days in Reno, and driving up to CCC for the weekend.