View Full Version : Help with a sexy letter

ricks_stacy
08-09-2004, 04:21 PM
:o Ladies I need some help!! My boyfriend is always sending me sexy, nasty, fabulous letters. And for the life of me I can't seem to write one back. It is not that I don't want to I just don't know how to get started!!! or even do it at all. I have tried but it just ends up to be sentences. They don't have a beginning, middle or end to them. He has always been the agressor in the relationship. I have always been shy about sex so he was always one to initiate it. I love sex.We ave get satisifying sex. I just can't write about it. Please help. He would be so very happy if I wrote one back. Thanks. Stacy

mrsdragoness
08-09-2004, 04:24 PM
check out www.pillowmail.com You just need 2 email addys and fill in the blanks.. they take it from there!

mrsd

RescueBunny71
08-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Pillowmail.com....will help definitely. Just make sure you read it after you print it out because somehow the file changes to make it sound funny. It tells you to do all this junk and they will send it to you via email...well...don't bother...I sent a request like 4 months ago and STILL haven't received my letter. Just generate it...copy it to another file...and print it. Just make sure you read it after you print it. It would be a trip if you tried to be sexy and they put stupid words like duck....slippers....etc.... Good luck. I sent plenty from this site to my husband.

*Johnny's Angel*
08-09-2004, 04:57 PM
yeah dont use x-rated on pillow mail use the middle one..i forget what it is

kreepsgirl
08-09-2004, 06:43 PM
Yes, I was just going to suggest pillow mail. It is the bomb!

freckledgrl
08-09-2004, 06:59 PM
If you want to try it yourself...here's what I do.

First of all, get used to saying the naughty words....lol. That was actually the hardest part for me. I felt silly writing body part words because we never said them before. Once you get used to that, close your eyes and remember a night you both had that you enjoyed. Then just start writing from there.

Do you like the sexy letters he writes because of the words he uses or because of the feelings it gives you? My bet would be the feelings, and that's exactly how he's going to feel reading your letter too, no matter how silly you think it sounds :)

Shadowgirl
08-09-2004, 08:22 PM
does anyone know of anywhere else that you can get the letters like on that pillowtalk? they only have so many...lol and I need new ones..
shadow

Tomi Castillo
08-09-2004, 08:55 PM
you can pick you a playboy magazine they have many stories you can use thatís idea huh? but the best thing I can tell you to do is read his letter and take some of the things he is saying to you and add to it use the same words he is using. But you really have to get use to using the nasty words and once you feel ok with it you will be ok.

Keltria
08-14-2004, 02:09 PM
Shadowgirl - go to http://www.passionup.com/letters/
LMAO they got some good ones - but i have lots of sites that have them.

CelliePieGrrl
08-14-2004, 02:14 PM
Oh thanks for that new site, Keltria, I will check that out when I get home! :) Shadowgirl is right, there are only so many on Pillowmail. :rolleyes: lol

shadowpeople
08-14-2004, 02:21 PM
Hey I know exactly where you're coming from. I was the same way. My letters were always passionate and loving and after awhile they started sounding exactly the same only in a different location and a different order. Good Luck coming out of your dirty letter shell!:clap:

traciem2004
08-14-2004, 02:29 PM
These sites are great, too bad there isn't a list of them.

ricks_stacy
08-14-2004, 04:28 PM
Please let me know of the other sites. I would apprieciate it. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!Shadowgirl - go to http://www.passionup.com/letters/
LMAO they got some good ones - but i have lots of sites that have them.

Shadowgirl
08-14-2004, 05:17 PM
Thanks Keltria,
Could you let us know of any others please?
Shadow

tatalacubana
08-14-2004, 05:25 PM
wow i was shy about writtin letters and didnt know how or where to start thanks this reallly does help thanks a bunch!!!!!:thumbsup:

Keltria
08-14-2004, 05:48 PM
Okay ladies here is some of the stuff i got - what i normally do is check this stuff out - take a few of these letters, print them out and combine it - makes a wonderful letter in the end. Even makes me blush to think that i actually came up with that.

http://romancestuck.com/love-letters.htm
http://www.lovingyou.com/index.shtml This one you must check around they got some good stuff hidden there
http://www.artofloving.com/sex/phonesex.htm - LMAO - coulnt resist checking that out - it's got other great leads too
http://www.sensualvenus.com/romantic/romanticmain.htm - this one gives you great ideas and i use them to change the - how can i say way things are done - have a great read in some of them

Enjoy - i will find the others i know of and post them

CelliePieGrrl
08-14-2004, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the links Keltria! :thumbsup: I definitely do not need the help :p lol (I am very inspired with my baby ;) lol) but I do like a little something extra now and then, and these seem cool. Thanks!

Keltria
08-14-2004, 06:33 PM
The thing is, a while back i got this letter from my man, and i was happily reading and then "bam", and i kind of like looked, and i looked again and I threw the letter down and thought "OMG", and i picked it up and read it and then i thought, "uh oh i got to respond to this letter sometime". I was pacing the floor at night I swear, thinking what am i gonna write. Yeah what i feel, but that even seemed tame. I wrote so many but, they just sounded so stupid, so I started the hunt and i got so many links and so many ideas that I think this guy must think i am some kind of Sex Goddess or something. I even blush at my own letters. I have never written this kind of thing in my life. It took me 3 weeks to come up with a response to what he wrote.

I hope this gives you guys some kind help. I read these things through and take ideas, some of them are bad, but a lot of them are worth the read and the "fresh"approach. i will go through all the favorites that i have and let you have them. Does a person good to just have extra ideas.

Regards

Keltria

rays_babygirl
08-14-2004, 07:08 PM
When I want to write him a sexy letter I just set the room up as if it were getting ready to actually happen. I turn off the lights and light candles and lay there with my eyes closed and think about it happening. Then I write it all out. I was shy about writing my man sexy letters but I got use to it because he does it so much.

JayandMe
08-14-2004, 07:09 PM
Wow I'll have to check out pillow talk now haha.......BUT if you want something real and origional....I am the queen of dirty talk haha. I send em to J all the time. I asked him if he ever showed anyone any of em and he said that the lastest one he showed his roomy and in the morning his roomy said "Dude, nobody has ever been able to do to me what that letter did last night" haha.........so if you want to PM me...we can write one together and really surprise your man! I'm up for it if you are! :)

Dre's Lady
08-21-2004, 06:24 AM
www.pillowmail.com (http://www.pillowmail.com)
I'm going there now..lol

hayneyes
08-25-2004, 04:24 AM
:o Ladies I need some help!! My boyfriend is always sending me sexy, nasty, fabulous letters. And for the life of me I can't seem to write one back. It is not that I don't want to I just don't know how to get started!!! or even do it at all. I have tried but it just ends up to be sentences. They don't have a beginning, middle or end to them. He has always been the agressor in the relationship. I have always been shy about sex so he was always one to initiate it. I love sex.We ave get satisifying sex. I just can't write about it. Please help. He would be so very happy if I wrote one back. Thanks. Stacy

psyc yourself before writing your letter. Response to his letter like a chain letter, never end the sexy letter let him continue the foreplay. Aggressive man like it that way. All about visualizing your fantasies, the difference putting your fantasie on paper instead of reality! it works try it! Psyc yourself and think about your first love making and putting on paper but with a little of grease between the lines.

hayneyes
08-25-2004, 04:44 AM
www.pillowmail.com (http://www.pillowmail.com)
I'm going there now..lol

The bomb gurl friend! took my soul to all fantasy!