View Full Version : Farmington Correctional Center in Missouri

Burabee
08-30-2004, 10:08 PM
Hello everyone. I was just wondering if anyone has a loved one at Farmington Correctional Center????? Mine is there. Then i was wondering if that new facility at Jefferson City is opened up yet and how is that????

cynrb
08-31-2004, 12:03 AM
He is currently on the B-side awaiting MOSOP

daddysgirl03
10-03-2004, 02:58 PM
Hello everyone. I was just wondering if anyone has a loved one at Farmington Correctional Center????? Mine is there. Then i was wondering if that new facility at Jefferson City is opened up yet and how is that????

Yeah my father is there. Im not sure about jefferson city. i miss my dad alot. what side is your loved one on?

daddysgirl03
10-03-2004, 02:59 PM
my dad was on B side. I am pretty sure he is still there.

Princess8384
10-03-2004, 08:58 PM
My boyfriend will be going back to Farmington when he is finished going through rediagnostics at Bonne Terre finish the second phase of MOSOP

daddysgirl03
10-07-2004, 05:31 PM
Hi if anyone wants to talk and there loved one is in Farmington Correctional Center email me Personal email removed by Admin - if you want to reach this member please us the PTO PM system. Please see PTO Policies.

rodneysgirl
03-03-2005, 11:34 AM

my fiance` just got transfered to ftc on tuesday and i haven't heard a word from him since monday night,does anyone know anything about when he may be able to contact me?

Imagine421
04-10-2005, 10:27 PM
My fiance is at Farmington Correctional Center in SOAU. His 120 is up in 3 weeks. This is his first offense and hasn't been in any trouble since he got there. He has completed Phase 1. Does he actually have a chance of getting released to complete MOSOP in the community? His report stated shock treatment. Did your husband go through any of this?

Imagine421
04-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Hi I live in Jackson and my man is at Farmington Correctional Center. I visit him every Saturday and Sunday.Hi if anyone wants to talk and there loved one is in Farmington Correctional Center email me Personal email removed by Admin - if you want to reach this member please us the PTO PM system. Please see PTO Policies.

shinin365
08-30-2006, 12:56 PM
my brother is in Fcc. We miss him so much . he is to young to be there for somthin he didnt do

bunnyrush
10-07-2006, 11:58 AM

hello, i have a father in farmington correctional center, and i havent seen him in three years. im 21 now, and recently married. i was wondering if anyone could help me find the probation and parole number for fcc. i was trying to see when my dad was going to be released, and i live on the other side of missouri. please help!!!
~bunnyrush

ibagooden2
10-25-2006, 09:42 AM
hello, i have a father in farmington correctional center, and i havent seen him in three years. im 21 now, and recently married. i was wondering if anyone could help me find the probation and parole number for fcc. i was trying to see when my dad was going to be released, and i live on the other side of missouri. please help!!!
~bunnyrush
Bunny...
FYI..you can call your fathers case worker and discuss your questions with them. Most of the time as long as you know his inmate number they will be able to talk to you. I do know that if you ask Dad to send you a visitors form, it generally takes about 30 days to get approved. Make sure that you fill out the form completely and don't leave anything out. Hope that this helps you...missing my Son too:(

i_love_my_man
11-24-2006, 04:28 PM
yes i have a loved one in farmington corr.center hes my feonsay and i cant wait untill he gets too come home

beautifulshorty
12-09-2006, 07:01 PM
I have been told by my husband that he will be going to Farmington as well,can they get shock treatment or is that something the judge decides?He was sentenced to 15 years and has to do 85%.Will this remain the same or can it be reduced for good behavior?

Christy
12-10-2006, 06:55 PM
I have been told by my husband that he will be going to Farmington as well,can they get shock treatment or is that something the judge decides?He was sentenced to 15 years and has to do 85%.Will this remain the same or can it be reduced for good behavior?

85% is 85%. No time off for that one. Sorry. We are doing 85% too. There is no way around it. I wish there was.

beautifulshorty
12-12-2006, 08:14 AM
Yes me to.Sounds crazy but I am counting the days 4,103 today.It makes it easier than says YEARS!!That's a long time

Christy
12-12-2006, 08:15 AM
Whatever helps you. I prefer years because it sounds like less to say 7 more years than several thousand days.

MrsPhillips
12-12-2006, 08:37 AM
I hear you on that one Christy. 443 days sucks compared to 1 year and 2 1/2 months. No matter how you look at weather you have a short time or a very long to time to wait for your guy it sucks. We all do what we have to do to get us through. Whatever way you want to look at it is best for you. Just know we are here with you.

beautifulshorty
12-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Thanks..we just got started and estimated release time is 2018..if all goes well and he can stay out of trouble

missingyou63830
02-28-2007, 12:12 AM
My boyfriend is in farmington~!

Christy
02-28-2007, 08:14 AM
My boyfriend is in farmington~!

Welcome to PTO.

Chances R~~
03-01-2007, 06:17 AM
We started with 5840 days and we have knocked down to 165 days! Hang in there girls! You "CAN" do it! My man left Farmington in January he is now on Tipton doing his "going home" classes :-) We are so excited.

Christy
03-01-2007, 06:50 AM
"going home" classes

Is this where they learn to take the trash out and mow the lawn? If so, my husband needs to have lots of time in this class!

Sorry...in an odd mood today and feel like giving trouble! :p

His_shortie
04-27-2007, 02:03 AM
How are the visits there at farmington???? Pretty laid back or strict or what?

Bella

BiggSugaMama
06-06-2007, 12:20 AM
We started out with 120 day shock and that was in June 2003...he has been transferred from prison to prison since then. We are now in Farmington and plan to be out of there November 29, 2007 at 8:30AM!!!!!!!!!
First visit in almost 2 years is planned for this weekend as well!!!

ericsgirl1073
06-30-2007, 12:19 AM
I am responding to a question that was posted. Yes.. I have a son in Farmington Correctional Facility in Mo. Post me a message and we will talk .. if you want to. :)
michelle

ericsgirl1073
06-30-2007, 12:23 AM
Is there anyone in here that lives close to Jefferson City?? I live around that area and my son is in Farmington. I have not been able to see him since his first parole hearing sometime in Jan 07.
I would be willing to carpool with someone to share expenses and stuff.
I JUST NEED TO SEE MY SON... HE IS ONLY JUST TURNED 18!!!
Thank you Michelle

williamamber24
01-09-2008, 08:51 AM
my fiance is in farmington i miss him so much i dont get to see him alot cause i live in chicago but we are getting married in march and he see parole in 8 days and i hope they let him come home soon he got 7 years and he has been in ther a year and a month i misss him like crazy he is the love of my life he is on b siade what side is your loved one on ?

RRamer
01-15-2008, 09:32 PM
Hello Girls,
My fiance just toke a plea barrgin that is for 5 years. In the plea it states he has to do 15% of it and the 120 day treatment. They said that the only center in Missouri that does it is in Farmington. He hopes to get started on his time by the beging of Feburary. So that in all hopes he can be home by Christmas. If anyone know the rules of visitation at Farmington I would really like to get a head start on knowing all I can about where my love is going. Thanks

nursecrachit
01-16-2008, 09:32 AM
that is not true. several facilities have the 120 day treatment program. best just to wait until he goes thru R & O and see where he will be sent. then we can help anwer all of your questions.

RRamer
01-19-2008, 08:11 PM
He is now in Western Reception, Diagnostic and Correctional Center and has been told that he has to go through a 9-12 month program, They said he will go to Farmington due to the fact that is the only DOC in Missouri that does a sex offender course.

sarah_beth
01-19-2008, 09:51 PM
Hello Girls,
My fiance just toke a plea barrgin that is for 5 years. In the plea it states he has to do 15% of it and the 120 day treatment. They said that the only center in Missouri that does it is in Farmington. He hopes to get started on his time by the beging of Feburary. So that in all hopes he can be home by Christmas. If anyone know the rules of visitation at Farmington I would really like to get a head start on knowing all I can about where my love is going. Thanks

First, it might take a while to get into Farmington. It stays pretty full, so prepare yourselves for a wait at reception. Once he gets to Farmington he will go to a GP type holding house. (not like reception where they are locked up). He will have more yard time and free time and such. They will meet with him and do an evaluation (yeah, DOC likes to do lots of evaluations) they will either place him in another GP house and he will have to walk to treatement eveyday, or they will put him in the treatment house. (all depends on his evaluation and where they have room). The program is done in phases (Christy posted some good info on it, do a search for MOSOP and it should pop up).

The program is not easy. It is stacked against the offender. They only have one program for everyone, so you have to answer questions about all types of sex crimes, not just ones related to your offense. This can be hard and where a lot of the guys quit the program. Its all about admitting that you were wrong and that it is a life long problem. If he cant do that, he wont complete the program.

As far as visiting, as long as he is in GP at Farmington he will have normal visits. 8 a month. Unless it is stated in his paperwork that he is to have no contact. Dont quote me on this part, but I think that if he is in the treatment house it is no contact visits. And that might also be true for phase 2, but that is not a fact, so you will have to ask around on that one.

Hope this helps some.

nursecrachit
01-20-2008, 09:35 AM
RRAMER, sorry i misunderstood. i thought you were talking about 120 treatment(drug/alcohol) programs. srah beth has given some good info up there.

HomeBoy
01-22-2008, 05:22 AM
Hi beautiful, how do you know your hubby will have to do 85% of his time ? Is he a prior & persistant offender ? That is what they call the "big bitch". If he was gonna get shock treatment it would have been on his sentencing papers. I did 6 yrs 2 months at FCC on a 10 year bit for second degree murder. Since it was a violent crime, I got CR'd and did 2/3 of my sentence. Did your hubby get an out-date yet ? I have been told by my husband that he will be going to Farmington as well,can they get shock treatment or is that something the judge decides?He was sentenced to 15 years and has to do 85%.Will this remain the same or can it be reduced for good behavior?

RRamer
01-26-2008, 12:45 PM
My Fiance is now in Housing Unit 10 at WRDCC. We have been told that we can have a non-contact visit for an hour in the first 30 days. Is these anything I should know before I go to this visit? I will be so glad when he gets to Farmington so that I will actualy get to touch him. I havn't been able to since they arrested him on the 28th of December.