Please provide the following information:

Prison Address

Prison Phone Number

Security Level

Visiting Hours/Days

Visiting Rules

Visiting Dress Code

Visiting - How much money you can take in

Mail Rules - what can and cannot be mailed in.

Superintendent Name

Local Accommodations / Prices / Food

Local support groups

Any other important information.

Please provide as much information as you know of the prison you are most familiar with so that we can build complete profiles of all the Missouri prisons.

xcooly50x
10-09-2004, 09:46 AM
address:1500 West Third Street
Chillicothe,Mo. 64601

xcooly50x
10-17-2004, 01:44 PM
womens prison security level 1 through 5.

berthaskrafts
07-06-2005, 09:29 AM
visiting hour are 9-2 Thrusday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday also some of those days are also 3:30-7:00. clothing can be any thing as long as noskin is showing on the belly, no sleeveless tops and shorts must be 2" above the knees You can take up to $50.00 in coins and bills. In a clear baggie. The letters or mail can have up to 5 pages, or items. Pictures can be sent if developed at a store. The pictures are included in the 5 items. If you have any other questions about Chillicothe let me know, my daughter is there.

JuggaloJImmy
11-08-2005, 01:01 AM
My Mother is in chilli if anyone thinks they are going to be an inmate there
My name is james my E-mail is (removed per PTO Policy) :)

gigglez1979
12-09-2005, 08:25 PM
Just wanted to post a note here, after being transferred from Vandalia because a guy I went on one date with years ago started working there I went to Chilli. So while I wasn't there REAL long I do know a few things about the place if anyone wants to know anything.

Nicky

MrsPhillips
10-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Chillicothe Correctional Center (http://www.doc.mo.gov/division/adult/ccc.htm)
(C-1 to C-5 female)
3151 Litton Road
Chillicothe, Mo. 64601
Jennifer Miller, Warden
http://www.doc.mo.gov/division/adult/ccc.htm

Hamsterball
08-12-2010, 03:12 AM
I spent a year in Chilli...got out in Dec. 09. The mail is pretty relaxed, but no sexual letters. I send in pictures printed on paper off of my computer all of the time and they get through...as many as 10 at a time. Don't send any cards with ribbon and don't send any stickers...even on envelopes, sometimes they get in, sometimes not. Visiting hours are Thursday 9am-2pm, Friday 3pm-8pm, Saturday and Sunday either 9am-2pm or 3pm-8pm...Saturday and Sunday is for immediate family or significant others only. Hope that this helped.

butbythegrace
02-09-2011, 01:24 PM
This is my first post and found out today will have to do 120 somewhere, in the next couple months. Don't really have any specific questions just looking for general knowledge about the womens 120 facilities.