View Full Version : Eastern Reception, Diagnostic and Correctional Center - Missouri - Profile

Ken
10-09-2004, 06:24 AM
Please provide the following information:

Prison Address

Prison Phone Number

Security Level

Visiting Hours/Days

Visiting Rules

Visiting Dress Code

Visiting - How much money you can take in

Mail Rules - what can and cannot be mailed in.

Superintendent Name

Local Accommodations / Prices / Food

Local support groups

Any other important information.

Please provide as much information as you know of the prison you are most familiar with so that we can build complete profiles of all the Missouri prisons.

ang863
10-10-2004, 03:13 PM
ERDCC
2727 Hwy K
Bonne Terre, MO 63628

bex
10-12-2004, 11:45 AM
EASTERN RECEPTION & DIAGNOSTIC CORRECTIONAL CENTER
LEVEL 5

ERDCC
2727 Highway K
Bonne Terre, MO 63628
1-573-358-4412

Superintendent: James Purkett
Medical: Jeff Clark
Chaplain: Reverend Gene Abrams

BASIC INFO: A/C in cells.
MVE: Yes

VISITING HOURS: Visiting rules available at check in. Drug puffer and metal detector upon entering. Each person has picture taken and handprint scanned. Does have outside area.

Thursday 9 am to 2 pm
Friday 3 pm to 8 pm
Saturday 9 am to 2 pm OR 3 pm to 8 pm IMMEDIATE FAMILY ONLY
Sunday 9 am to 2 pm OR 3 pm to 8 pm IMMEDIATE FAMILY ONLY

FOOD VISITS ARE THE LAST THURSDAY, FRIDAY, AND
SATURDAY MORNINGS OF EACH MONTH.
***********No other visits during these times!!!!!******

PROGRAMS AVAILABLE:
Storylink – Second Tuesdays of each month
Impact on Crime, Restorative Justice, NA, AA
Seven Points of Highly Successful People

TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE: Prison Family Services: 314-381-6001
Bus leaves St. Louis on the 3rd Saturday of each month. Cost is $25 per person, children under 13 pay $10, children under 2 are free. The bus leaves at 7:00 am. MUST CALL FOR RESERVATIONS.

PLACES TO STAY:
Super 8: 573-358-5888 at 8 Northwood Drive $43 to $50

Victorian Veranda (Bed & Breakfast) 1-800-358-1134
at 207 E. School Street $75

PLACES TO EAT:

Hardee’s
DairyQueen
Subway

DIRECTIONS:

From St. Louis: Take 55 South to 67 South. Get off at Bonne Terre exit. Turn left on Highway K (away from city). ERDCC on left.

Christy
10-18-2004, 12:35 PM
What kind of rec schedule do they have there? I heard it's locked down 23/7

CourtneyDawne
09-13-2005, 09:45 PM
How do I find out who can and cannot write to a certain inmate there?

MrsPhillips
10-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Eastern Reception, Diagnostic and Correctional Center (http://www.doc.mo.gov/division/adult/erdcc.htm)
(C-4 & C-5 male)
2727 Hwy K
Bonne Terre, Mo. 63628
573-358-5516
Steve Larkins, Warden
http://www.doc.mo.gov/division/adult/erdcc.htm

frustratedgf
04-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Hello everyone,
My boyfriend just got transferred earlier today to ERDCC from ST. Louis Country and he asked me to put money on his inmate number in order for him to make phone calls to anyone he wants. I was unable to do this so I went ahead and added money onto my cell phone number account and then added his mom's number, making mine and her numbers the only two he can call. Now I am confused. Does anyone know when EDRCC allows new inmates to make a phone call? Will he be able to call my number/will he even know that he has the money to call my number? Did I do this right? Someone told me to put the money on his inmate debit account? Please help....I am very confused and of course the ERDCC people aren't helping and neither are the securus people. Anyone know what I am talking about or should do?
THanks

Hardt
04-11-2012, 11:25 PM
I'm having a little trouble understanding your question, but let me say this:
If you called securus and put your number and his mom's number on the securus account he should be able to call either one of you. I was confused when you asked how he would know he had money on his account. Unless you sent a money order to Jeff City along with a deposit slip that he should give you with his account number on it, he doesn't have any money on his account. He doesn't need it though to call you since you put money on the phones. Sorry, I don't know when he will be able to call you. I'm almost sure he has to get a pin number from the prison before he can call since the call will be considered collect. It will all work out in time. Be patient and keep writing to him. Hang In !!

ganny
12-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Hello everyone,
My boyfriend just got transferred earlier today to ERDCC from ST. Louis Country and he asked me to put money on his inmate number in order for him to make phone calls to anyone he wants. I was unable to do this so I went ahead and added money onto my cell phone number account and then added his mom's number, making mine and her numbers the only two he can call. Now I am confused. Does anyone know when EDRCC allows new inmates to make a phone call? Will he be able to call my number/will he even know that he has the money to call my number? Did I do this right? Someone told me to put the money on his inmate debit account? Please help....I am very confused and of course the ERDCC people aren't helping and neither are the securus people. Anyone know what I am talking about or should do?
THanks

put money (whatever you can afford) on his books and he can buy whatever he wants and can afford, including phone privileges. good luck.

ganny
12-03-2012, 04:02 PM
put money (whatever you can afford) on his books by sending money order to jeff city inmate finance dept. and he can buy whatever he wants and can afford, including phone privileges.
good luck.