Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory > International Prison Links > Australian Prison Links
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

going to prison in Queensland what you need to know going to Link Options
Report to Moderator Old 07-13-2012 07:51 PM
URL: http://www.prisonreality.com
Company, Business or Individual Name: Prison Reality Information Sessions
Phone Number: 0432 591 718
Contact Email: info@prisonreality.com
Contact Name:: Seth Brandenburg
Description: I am a former prisoner who now runs regular information sessions for people facing prison for the 1st time in Queensland.
Having been through the process my self and realising how little real information was available and how much anxiety facing the unknown can cause not just for those being sentenced but for friends and family aswell I have started prisonreality.com information sessions in South East Queensland , Brisbane ,Ipswich and the Gold Coast the information sessions run for around 2 hours and cover everything from preparing for prison ie; Centrelink ,SPER debts etc so your incarceration has the least detrimental effect on your family and loved ones.
I take you step by step through the process of appearing in court , sentencing, arriving at prison and navigating the correctional centre systems, rules, forms,visits,what you can take,what you can buy and transfers all the way through to preparing for release.
I also offer ongoing support services to friends and family of prisoners to assist with visits , questions and organising the affairs of prisoners from Centrelink payments to deferring SPER debts and much more.
Category: Australian Prison Links
Tags: queensland Qld prison jail first time going to
Views: 352
User: Prison Reality (View All of Prison Reality's Links)
Replies: 0
Send to Friend