Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

[All] # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Results : Keyword(s): CI Showing links 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.009 seconds.
  Link Name & Description Reverse Sort Order / Date Added Last Post Replies Views Category
    Life Sincerely Cards  – Welcome  Rate Link: Life Sincerely Cards – Welcome
by Guest on 04-07-2014 01:26 AM
Life Sincerely offers greeting cards with words to encourage inmates and address the unique circumstances and difficulty of being away from friends and family. Anyone with an incarcerated loved one knows it's difficult to find a card in the store...
Never
0 450 Inmate Pen Pal Sites
 Cyndicoach.com - Home Rate Link: Cyndicoach.com - Home
by sunystars on 04-09-2012 04:42 PM
A Creative Communication coach that helps formerly incarcerated men and women with advocacy, a privately developed work readiness program and resume writing.
We have been in the business of assisting people of all walks of life, backgrounds...
Never
0 668 Ex-Offender Resources
 I'VE BEEN SERVED I'VE BEEN SERVED
by downward_depart on 04-01-2011 10:56 AM
Welcome to my Daily Prison Journal. From the day that I am incarcerated (May 10th, 2011) to the day that I am released, I will be documenting my daily experience within the confines of federal prison. I am hopeful that this site will be educational...
Never
0 1,514 Inmate Personal Web Sites
 Senate Bill S-1701 'Merit Time Bill' Petition Rate Link: Senate Bill S-1701 'Merit Time Bill' Petition
by geeman95 on 07-12-2011 08:35 PM
Senate Bill S-1701 'Merit Time Bill' Petition, hosted at PetitionOnline.com

Instead of tax payer paying the large bill and increasing our deficit, we can have these men and women come out to be productive tax paying citizens
Never
0 435 General
aandkparalegal.com Rate Link: aandkparalegal.com
by JC Ward on 12-08-2010 11:29 AM
A@K was founded in 2006 by JC Ward. Our fees are reasonable,and we offer payment plans. We provide a after Hr. phone Number for our clients. Our motions are one of a kind all custom made for that inmate. PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT...
Never
0 492 California Legal Resources
About My Father's Business About My Father's Business
by My Fathers Biz on 09-26-2014 11:56 AM
About My Father's Business is a ministry in Oklahoma City helping the families of incarcerated inmates. This program is designed to aid and assist the spouse and children of an incarcerated parent in Oklahoma.
Never
0 415 Prison Ministries and Religion
Affordable Transportation For Prison Visits Affordable Transportation For Prison Visits
by BeinReal on 05-09-2010 12:30 PM
Wings of Life Ministry "Eagle Express" mission is to provide a service to our brothers and sisters in Christ that are incarcerated by providing their family and friends affordable transportation to...
Never
0 1,112 Prison News and Information
Agape L'amour Weddings and Ceremonies Rate Link: Agape L'amour Weddings and Ceremonies
by AgapeLamour on 12-02-2016 03:53 AM
Agape L'amour is a weddings and ceremonies website offering unique wedding services for all people in love. Wether in person or by proxy we love to say "I do" at Agape L'amour Weddings and Ceremoies. Live the joy of family, solidify your love...
Never
0 209 Prison Ministries and Religion
Arthur S. Welch - NYC Registered Wedding Officiant Rate Link: Arthur S. Welch - NYC Registered Wedding Officiant
by Guest on 09-27-2009 12:53 AM
I will travel to any jail or prison within the 5 boroughs of New York City to officiate a wedding ceremony. Reasonable fee is charged.
Never
0 389 Prison Ministries and Religion
blindjusticeorg.com Rate Link: blindjusticeorg.com
by Guest on 12-07-2015 03:40 PM
Blind Justice is an organization, NOT of lawyers or paralegals, but of the regular voices of regular people, citizens, tax payers, that have taken the charge that most say is too difficult:
To get justice and freedom for the wrongfully...
Never
0 395 Inmate Personal Web Sites
Brown's Legal Research Rate Link: Brown's Legal Research
by Guest on 01-20-2011 03:43 AM
Brown's Legal Research provides Self-Help Legal books on Criminal and civil law.
Never
0 644 Inmate Book s and Magazines
Civil Commitment: Rate Link: Civil Commitment:
by eadvocate on 04-01-2013 08:38 PM
Site which covers civil commitment news and issues in all 22 states that now have civil commitment centers.
Never
0 339 Prison News and Information
Criminal Attorney Houston Rate Link: Criminal Attorney Houston
by Guest on 03-15-2012 08:05 AM
Rand Mintzer Attorney at Law is a Houston criminal attorney with 28 years trial experience with civil cases and criminal matters ranging from DWI to capital murder in addition to a small number of select personal injury cases.
Never
0 448 Texas Prison & Criminal Justice Links
Criminon Rate Link: Criminon
by David on 03-15-2009 01:31 PM
Criminon (which means “no crime”) is an international non-profit public benefit corporation dedicated to addressing the causes of criminality and restoring the criminal’s self-respect through effective drug detoxification,...
Never
0 838 U.S. National Organizations
CURE - Citizens United for Rehabilitation of Errants Rate Link: CURE - Citizens United for Rehabilitation of Errants
by David on 03-15-2009 12:53 PM
Citizens United for Rehabilitation of Errants (CURE) is a grassroots organization that was founded in Texas in 1972. It became a national organization in 1985.

We believe that prisons should be used only for those who absolutely must...
Never
0 656 U.S. National Organizations
Death Penalty Focus Rate Link: Death Penalty Focus
by David on 03-20-2009 04:35 PM
Founded in 1988, Death Penalty Focus is one of the largest nonprofit advocacy organizations in the nation dedicated to the abolition of capital punishment through public education; grassroots and political organizing; original research; media...
04-14-2009 09:42 PM
by gshs05
1 617 Capital Punishment
Direct Prison Connection--Phone, Internet, PenPal Services f Rate Link: Direct Prison Connection--Phone, Internet, PenPal Services f
by Guest on 10-04-2010 12:40 PM
We understand that inmates struggle maintaining contact with family and friends due to limited communication services available and the cost of these services. We are determined to help bridge this gap felt by inmates, friends and family.
Never
0 1,678 Inmate Pen Pal Sites
Donny Johnson - Not Just a Prison Artist Donny Johnson - Not Just a Prison Artist
by David on 03-20-2009 05:46 PM
“He’s not a prison artist ; he’s an artist in prison,” said YAM curator, Adolfo Caballero. Around the world, professionals and art lovers have agreed. He has won the support of acclaimed painter Kenneth Noland and the eminent...
Never
0 1,069 Inmate Personal Web Sites
Drug War Facts Rate Link: Drug War Facts
by David on 03-20-2009 05:13 PM
Drug War Facts provides reliable information with applicable citations on important public health and criminal justice issues. It is updated continuously by its Editor, Douglas A. McVay.
Most charts, facts and figures are from government...
Never
0 792 Drug War and Sentencing
Global Prison Solutions Rate Link: Global Prison Solutions
by rick53112 on 11-24-2013 01:32 PM
GLOBAL PRISON SOLUTIONS
GLOBAL PRISON SOLUTIONS (GPS) IS A UNIQUE GROUP OF PROFESSIONALS WHO HELP INMATES SOLVE PROBLEMS.
Before you waste another dime on lawyers, stress...
Never
0 364 Prison News and Information
Heavens Rain Movie Rate Link: Heavens Rain Movie
by Guest on 09-27-2011 04:15 PM
Brooks Douglass and his sister, Leslie, grew up in a home filled with love, compassion, and faith. Their father, Richard, was a leader in the Baptist Church. Their mother, Marilyn, was a woman of faith and talent, turning down a scholarship to the...
Never
0 555 Prison Ministries and Religion
HOMEBOY Industries Rate Link: HOMEBOY Industries
by Imani on 03-21-2009 05:28 PM
Homeboy Industries traces its roots to “Jobs For A Future” (JFF), a program created in 1988 by Father Gregory Boyle while he was serving as pastor of Dolores Mission parish in Boyle Heights. Begun as a jobs program in 1988, offering alternatives to...
Never
0 439 California Prison and Inmate Services
http://www.lifesincerelycards.com Rate Link: http://www.lifesincerelycards.com
by Guest on 04-07-2014 01:21 AM
Life Sincerely offers greeting cards with words to encourage inmates and address the unique circumstances and difficulty of being away from friends and family. Anyone with an incarcerated loved one knows it's difficult to find a card in the store...
Never
0 245 Inmate Pen Pal Sites
Illegal To Legal: Business Success For (Ex) Criminals Rate Link: Illegal To Legal: Business Success For (Ex) Criminals
by Guest on 12-23-2014 05:06 PM
“The average drug dealer or criminal
has the same business skills
as the average Fortune 500 C.E.O.,
or nearly any business owner.”

Bishop T.D. Jakes (paraphrased)

Unfortunately many...
Never
0 259 Inmate Book s and Magazines
Josh Harper Rate Link: Josh Harper
by David on 03-25-2009 03:40 PM
Josh is an activist from the Northwest who has participated in animal liberation, wilderness, and human freedom projects for more than ten years. After sitting through hundreds of boring meetings and lectures he decided that the issues he cared...
Never
0 425 Inmate Personal Web Sites

Display Options
Showing links 1 to 25 of 43
Sorted By: Sort Order: From the:  
Search This Category

Advanced Search

New Link New Link New Hot Link New Hot Link
Old Link Old Link Old Hot Link Old Hot Link
Closed Link Closed Link