Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

[All] # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Results : Keyword(s): children Showing links 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.010 seconds.
  Link Name & Description Reverse Sort Order / Date Added Last Post Replies Views Category
About My Father's Business About My Father's Business
by My Fathers Biz on 09-26-2014 11:56 AM
About My Father's Business is a ministry in Oklahoma City helping the families of incarcerated inmates. This program is designed to aid and assist the spouse and children of an incarcerated parent in Oklahoma.
Never
0 320 Prison Ministries and Religion
Angel Gift Co. | Affordable Gifts for the Inmate Community! Angel Gift Co. | Affordable Gifts for the Inmate Community!
by angel0713 on 02-12-2014 07:40 AM
I started this business because I was in prison for 10 years and I know how it feels when holidays and special days pass by. I know that when children, husbands, wives, mothers, fathers and etc. Please support my business and support your love ones...
Never
0 390 Inmate Personal Web Sites
Angel Tree Angel Tree
by David on 03-14-2009 03:25 PM
Angel Tree is a ministry that reaches out to the children of inmates and their families with the love of Christ. It seeks to transform the lives of these families and to reconcile them to their Heavenly Father and each other. In Matthew 18:5 Jesus...
Never
0 513 Prison Ministries and Religion
blindjusticeorg.com Rate Link: blindjusticeorg.com
by Guest on 12-07-2015 03:40 PM
Blind Justice is an organization, NOT of lawyers or paralegals, but of the regular voices of regular people, citizens, tax payers, that have taken the charge that most say is too difficult:
To get justice and freedom for the wrongfully...
Never
0 298 Inmate Personal Web Sites
Children of Promise, NYC Rate Link: Children of Promise, NYC
by Ms I on 10-27-2010 06:29 AM
Children of Promise, NYCis a Brooklyn based organization committed to embracing and empowering children of incarcerated parents to break the cycle of intergenerational involvement in the criminal system. CPNYC’s mission is to provide children of...
Never
0 652 Prison News and Information
Children's Prison Art Project Rate Link: Children's Prison Art Project
by David on 03-21-2009 12:51 PM
Children’s Prison Arts Project (CPAP) is a non-profit arts education organization whose mission is to expose at-risk youth in correctional facilities and shelters to an innovative educational theater and visual arts forum where they can express...
Never
0 574 Prison Art
Chris Infelise's Storefront - Lulu.com Chris Infelise's Storefront - Lulu.com
by chrisro on 05-28-2010 01:10 PM
My memoir, I. Our Family, Sentenced to Life depicts our family struggles coping and surviving not only a 13-1/2 year prison sentence, then ultimate devastation of deportation the emotional scars the children endure and how to 'Never Give Up.'
Never
0 448 General
CP Transport Shuttle Services in Ohio Rate Link: CP Transport Shuttle Services in Ohio
by calte on 01-28-2012 11:00 AM

CP Transport Services...
Safe prison transportation, reasonably priced, we beat other...
Never
0 267 Prison News and Information
Creating Weddings From The Heart Rate Link: Creating Weddings From The Heart
by rev mary on 11-05-2013 04:10 PM
Congratulations on your engagement!
Your wedding is one of the most important events in your life and it needs to be special. Finding the right Wedding Officiant is also important because they will be officiating your ceremony.
When I...
Never
0 295 Prison Ministries and Religion
eBooks-By-Crooks Publishing Rate Link: eBooks-By-Crooks Publishing
by ebooksbc on 02-27-2013 08:17 AM
"Read eBooks Written By Crooks"
Inmate Authors, Raw, Unedited, Untamed
Never
0 1,192 Ex-Offender Resources
Family and Corrections Network Rate Link: Family and Corrections Network
by David on 03-15-2009 12:50 PM
Since 1983 Family and Corrections Network has provided ways for those concerned with families of prisoners to share information and experiences in ...
Never
0 472 U.S. National Organizations
Florida Prison Ministries Rate Link: Florida Prison Ministries
by David on 03-14-2009 03:26 PM
Florida Prison Ministries was formed in 1989 with Frank and Maxine Barton along with Elder Malcolm and Hazel Gordon introducing prison ministry to the Florida Conference. Elder Obed Graham, then Conference President wanted to start a Conference...
Never
0 515 Prison Ministries and Religion
Freshstart Fellowship - Freshstart Fellowship -
by ProvidingHope on 06-30-2010 04:13 PM
Fresh Start Fellowship is a Christian prison ministry with Helps Centers providing support for family, spouses and children of prisoners. We provide counseling for spouses of prisoners on all the financial burdens and responsibilities for the ones...
Never
0 415 Prison Ministries and Religion
genesisgives genesisgives
by genesisgives on 07-12-2016 01:14 PM
Through our "Genesis Gives" project, our mission is to provide financial aid, residential relocation, vocational training, children’s yoga programs and vocational placement for American families with an emphasis on spouses with children affected by...
Never
0 139 U.S. National Organizations
Heartstrings Express 2 Prisons in ILLINOIS - Home Rate Link: Heartstrings Express 2 Prisons in ILLINOIS - Home
by Heartstrings on 10-18-2012 06:07 PM
Heartstrings Express 2 Prisons in ILLINOIS - Chicago, IL. Transportation to Prison Family visits Back 2 Back Visits

www.meetup.com/illinois-prisons-visitors-children/
Never
0 333 Inmate Pen Pal Sites
Heavens Rain Movie Rate Link: Heavens Rain Movie
by Guest on 09-27-2011 04:15 PM
Brooks Douglass and his sister, Leslie, grew up in a home filled with love, compassion, and faith. Their father, Richard, was a leader in the Baptist Church. Their mother, Marilyn, was a woman of faith and talent, turning down a scholarship to the...
Never
0 459 Prison Ministries and Religion
Illinois Prisoners Children, Visitors, Families, Friends (Ch Illinois Prisoners Children, Visitors, Families, Friends (Ch
by Heartstrings on 08-27-2013 05:16 AM
Since 1991, our aim is to provide safe transportation avenues and social services resources for children, families and friends...
Never
0 220 Prison News and Information
INCITE—a true story . . . Rate Link: INCITE—a true story . . .
by xrayvision2005 on 05-06-2011 06:07 AM
February 2008. A frigid Friday afternoon. The doorbell rings and in rushes a mob of uniformed agents wielding weapons and hand cuffs. “You’re under arrest!” It’s not exactly how he imagined his day would turn out; or his life for that matter.
Never
0 413 Inmate Book s and Magazines
Journey of Hope   Rate Link: Journey of Hope
by Guest on 08-28-2010 08:14 AM
Journey of Hope is a weekly podcast designed to address the issues faced by men and women upon release from incarceration. The show covers a variety of topics unique to the ex offender. Job search skills and tips, relationship issues, general coping...
Never
0 522 Ex-Offender Resources
Just Detention International Just Detention International
by David on 03-15-2009 02:15 PM
Stop Prisoner Rape seeks to end sexual violence committed against men, women, and children
in all forms of detention.
Never
0 313 International Organizations
Kairos Prison Ministry International, Inc.  God's Special Ti Kairos Prison Ministry International, Inc. God's Special Ti
by David on 03-14-2009 03:14 PM

Kairos Prison Ministry International, Inc. is the parent organization of a body of ministries addressing the spiritual needs of incarcerated men, women and children, their families and to those who work in the...
Never
0 390 Prison Ministries and Religion
Loving A Convict Loving A Convict
by Guest on 09-24-2009 01:06 PM

What you will find here, is a caring community that surrounds and supports ALL DOC Convicts, as well as, their families and friends. Our community actively supports, children in prison, ex-convicts,...
Never
0 993 Ex-Offender Resources
Mentoring Children of Incarcerated Parents Mentoring Children of Incarcerated Parents
by LonelynTally on 09-10-2009 09:26 AM
The Higher Expectations Mentoring Program provides children ages 4-17 years old who have an incarcerated parent with mentors who provide one-on-one attention in the community. Real Mentoring...Making a Real difference!!
Never
0 390 U.S. National Organizations
Mid Valley Mentors: Mentors for Children of Prisoners- Salem Rate Link: Mid Valley Mentors: Mentors for Children of Prisoners- Salem
by KHopeful on 02-13-2011 10:05 PM
Mid Valley Mentors is a Salem-based 501c(3) nonprofit agency which has been providing mentoring in Marion County since 2004. We provide support and transition services through one-on-one mentoring, support for mentor programs and prevention...
Never
0 320 Ex-Offender Resources
National Association for Youth Justice Rate Link: National Association for Youth Justice
by David on 03-15-2009 01:42 PM
The National Association for Youth Justice was established in Britain in the early 1990s. The Association operates as a campaigning, training and membership organisation with an overarching philosophy and policy regarding the youth justice system....
Never
0 367 United Kingdom Prison Links

Display Options
Showing links 1 to 25 of 35
Sorted By: Sort Order: From the:  
Search This Category

Advanced Search

New Link New Link New Hot Link New Hot Link
Old Link Old Link Old Hot Link Old Hot Link
Closed Link Closed Link