Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

[All] # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Results : Keyword(s): education Showing links 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.011 seconds.
  Link Name & Description Reverse Sort Order / Date Added Last Post Replies Views Category
 Chicago Books to Women in Prison Chicago Books to Women in Prison
by Guest on 05-05-2010 06:49 AM
Who We Are
Chicago Books to Women in Prison is a volunteer collective working to distribute books free of charge to women in prison nationwide. We are dedicated to offering women behind bars the opportunity for self-empowerment, education,...
Never
0 921 Inmate Book s and Magazines
 I'VE BEEN SERVED I'VE BEEN SERVED
by downward_depart on 04-01-2011 10:56 AM
Welcome to my Daily Prison Journal. From the day that I am incarcerated (May 10th, 2011) to the day that I am released, I will be documenting my daily experience within the confines of federal prison. I am hopeful that this site will be educational...
Never
0 1,521 Inmate Personal Web Sites
Anne Peaker Centre for Arts in Criminal Justice Rate Link: Anne Peaker Centre for Arts in Criminal Justice
by David on 03-15-2009 02:18 PM
Anne Peaker and Jill Vincent (current Chair of the Board of Trustees of Anne Peaker Centre) established the Unit for the Arts and Offenders (now Anne Peaker Centre for Arts in Criminal Justice) in 1992 as part of the Centre for Research in Social...
Never
0 450 United Kingdom Prison Links
Archdiocese of Los Angeles Rate Link: Archdiocese of Los Angeles
by desertmoonwoman on 03-23-2009 09:13 AM
The Office of Restorative Justice and its staff provide pastoral care for the incarcerated, their families and victims while seeking to affect changes in public policy regarding incarceration. We employ education and outreach as we advocate for a...
Never
0 601 California Prison & Criminal Justice Links
Books For Inmates | Sending Books To Inmates | Books To Inma Books For Inmates | Sending Books To Inmates | Books To Inma
by Flash924 on 05-27-2011 05:26 AM
SureShot Books is part of the SureShot 2k family of companies that was founded in 1990 to help the families of prison inmates to make it possible for their loved ones to improve their lives through education enabled by providing them the ability to...
Never
0 2,002 Inmate Book s and Magazines
Books Through Bars Rate Link: Books Through Bars
by David on 03-20-2009 05:06 PM
Founded in the late 1980s and formally incorporated as an organization in 2000, Books Through Bars was established to address the paucity of educational resources and programming made available to prisoners hoping to use the time of their...
Never
0 1,866 Inmate Book s and Magazines
Books To Prisoners Books To Prisoners
by apaxton on 04-06-2009 01:53 PM
Books To Prisoners (BTP) is a Seattle-based, all-volunteer, nonprofit organization that sends books to prisoners in the United States. BTP believes that books are tools for learning and opening minds to new ideas...
04-28-2010 12:16 PM
by torysbm1
3 3,114 Inmate Book s and Magazines
California Coalition for Women Prisoners Rate Link: California Coalition for Women Prisoners
by David on 03-20-2009 05:43 PM
CCWP is a grassroots racial justice organization that challenges the institutional violence imposed on women and communities of color by prisons and the criminal justice system. We are building a movement with women prisoners, family members of...
Never
0 389 California Prison Related Groups and Organizations
CCA - Corrections Corporation of America Rate Link: CCA - Corrections Corporation of America
by AllyM on 03-22-2009 08:49 PM
Operates privately managed correctional facilities.
Never
0 399 California General Prison Links
Children's Prison Art Project Rate Link: Children's Prison Art Project
by David on 03-21-2009 12:51 PM
Children’s Prison Arts Project (CPAP) is a non-profit arts education organization whose mission is to expose at-risk youth in correctional facilities and shelters to an innovative educational theater and visual arts forum where they can express...
Never
0 672 Prison Art
Criminon Rate Link: Criminon
by David on 03-15-2009 01:31 PM
Criminon (which means “no crime”) is an international non-profit public benefit corporation dedicated to addressing the causes of criminality and restoring the criminal’s self-respect through effective drug detoxification,...
Never
0 840 U.S. National Organizations
David's Hope Inc. Rate Link: David's Hope Inc.
by davidshope on 11-05-2010 01:33 AM
David's Hope is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing mental health treatment rather than incarceration to those living with mental illness. We provide education, support and advocacy, as we work to improve public safety, through humane...
Never
0 572 Prison News and Information
Death Penalty Focus Rate Link: Death Penalty Focus
by David on 03-20-2009 04:35 PM
Founded in 1988, Death Penalty Focus is one of the largest nonprofit advocacy organizations in the nation dedicated to the abolition of capital punishment through public education; grassroots and political organizing; original research; media...
04-14-2009 09:42 PM
by gshs05
1 619 Capital Punishment
Free Battered Women Rate Link: Free Battered Women
by David on 03-20-2009 05:34 PM
Free Battered Women seeks to end the re-victimization of incarcerated survivors of domestic violence as part of the movement for racial justice and the struggle to resist all forms of intimate partner violence against women and transgendered people....
Never
0 422 U.S. National Organizations
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry Rate Link: Good News Jail & Prison Ministry
by David on 03-14-2009 03:16 PM
ood News Jail & Prison Ministry was incorporated in the Commonwealth of Virginia in December 1961 as a non-profit organization formed for the purposes of organizing a visitation program for the benefit of inmates of institutions in the State;...
Never
0 435 Prison Ministries and Religion
Inmate Bookstore.com Inmate Bookstore.com
by Guest on 04-14-2010 01:39 PM
[FONT='Times New Roman', Times, serif]Inmate Bookstore provides magazines and books to inmates of state prison and county correctional facilities. By doing this we offer the inmates an opportunity to free their...
Never
0 1,425 Inmate Book s and Magazines
Jobs for Ex Cons, Jobs for Cons, Jobs That Hire Felons Jobs for Ex Cons, Jobs for Cons, Jobs That Hire Felons
by convictedfelons on 08-16-2011 05:31 PM
Jobs for ex cons can be found through these jobs that hire felons, locally, nationally, and internationally. Offering resources to ex offenders and their families.
Never
0 618 Ex-Offender Resources
Mid Valley Mentors: Mentors for Children of Prisoners- Salem Rate Link: Mid Valley Mentors: Mentors for Children of Prisoners- Salem
by KHopeful on 02-13-2011 10:05 PM
Mid Valley Mentors is a Salem-based 501c(3) nonprofit agency which has been providing mentoring in Marion County since 2004. We provide support and transition services through one-on-one mentoring, support for mentor programs and prevention...
Never
0 365 Ex-Offender Resources
North American Vocational Institute Rate Link: North American Vocational Institute
by Mrs.DP on 12-09-2014 12:23 PM
North American Vocational Institute is a correspondence based institution dedicated to people that are in prison. My husband recently completes their correspondence course in business- it was great. It allowed him to get his mind off of things and...
Never
0 250 California Prison and Inmate Services
orkut - Jobs4Felons orkut - Jobs4Felons
by convictedfelons on 08-16-2011 06:12 PM
Job4felons found through these resources, offering help to felons and their families. Forum offers tips on Orkut.com
Never
0 376 Ex-Offender Resources
Phyllis Kornfeld - Cellblock Visions Rate Link: Phyllis Kornfeld - Cellblock Visions
by David on 03-20-2009 09:46 PM
When my first grade teacher told my parents she thought I had a special talent for art, overnight, it seemed, I was showered with art supplies, art lessons, and abundant admiration from family and...
Never
0 652 Prison Art
Prison - Me No Way! Rate Link: Prison - Me No Way!
by David on 03-15-2009 01:46 PM
The No Way Trust is a national educational charity set up in 1995 by prison officers who wanted to make an impact on the lives of young people and turn them away from crime and its consequences using highly innovative...
Never
0 661 United Kingdom Prison Links
Prisoner Assistant, Inc. Rate Link: Prisoner Assistant, Inc.
by Heather - PA on 12-10-2012 03:20 PM
Prisoner Assistant is a financial concierge company designed exclusively for prisoners. It is the first and only company of its kind. Prisoner Assistant is a leader in Rehabilitation and Re-entry planning services for those incarcerated in the...
Never
0 440 Prison News and Information
Prisoner's Revolutionary Literature Fund Prisoner's Revolutionary Literature Fund
by d'andre44 on 12-04-2009 03:38 PM
The Prisoners Revolutionary Literature Fund (PRLF) is an educational literature fund that fills requests from U.S. prisoners for revolutionary literature.

The main requests received by PRLF from those behind bars are for complementary...
04-05-2010 11:40 PM
by d'andre44
2 582 Inmate Book s and Magazines
Public Perception of Education Programs Offered by the FBOP Rate Link: Public Perception of Education Programs Offered by the FBOP
by Guest on 09-23-2016 08:00 AM
I am writing to request that a link to a survey be provided on your website. I am a doctoral candidate at Carson Newman University located in Jefferson City, Tennessee. My dissertation is on the Public Perception of the Educational Programs...
Never
0 170 Ex-Offender Resources

Display Options
Showing links 1 to 25 of 36
Sorted By: Sort Order: From the:  
Search This Category

Advanced Search

New Link New Link New Hot Link New Hot Link
Old Link Old Link Old Hot Link Old Hot Link
Closed Link Closed Link