Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

[All] # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Results : Keyword(s): sentence Showing links 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.009 seconds.
  Link Name & Description Reverse Sort Order / Date Added Last Post Replies Views Category
 RichardWanke.Com Rate Link: RichardWanke.Com
by Guest on 01-06-2011 12:13 PM
Richard Wanke is wrongly suspected (as a usual suspect) by authorities of complicity in a 2008 Rockford, IL murder for which he has never been charged because the police lack evidence of his involvement. The false suspicion and massive publicity...
Never
0 980 Inmate Personal Web Sites
AFFECT - Action For Families Enduring Criminal Trauma. Rate Link: AFFECT - Action For Families Enduring Criminal Trauma.
by David on 03-15-2009 01:14 PM
AFFECT is an organization for families and friends facing possible “Life”/Long prison sentences.
Never
0 611 United Kingdom Prison Links
Alabama: Parole Prep and Family Reunification Workshops Alabama: Parole Prep and Family Reunification Workshops
by Guest on 09-16-2010 08:08 PM
The Alabama Women's Resource Network offers workshops for families of male and female state prisoners focusing on family reunification and tools to prepare a reentry plan for loved ones in prison and speaking before the Parole Board.

Never
0 634 Ex-Offender Resources
Bonds Behind Bars Bonds Behind Bars
by David on 03-14-2009 03:06 PM
This is a pen pal site for prisoners seeking mail and in search of a caring and compassionate pal. Our goal is to give prisoners the link they need to the outside world so that they...
Never
0 4,804 Inmate Pen Pal Sites
Chris Infelise's Storefront - Lulu.com Chris Infelise's Storefront - Lulu.com
by chrisro on 05-28-2010 01:10 PM
My memoir, I. Our Family, Sentenced to Life depicts our family struggles coping and surviving not only a 13-1/2 year prison sentence, then ultimate devastation of deportation the emotional scars the children endure and how to 'Never Give Up.'
Never
0 667 General
Coming Soon Coming Soon
by Guest on 04-15-2016 09:56 AM
Inmate Mingle is a new, 21st century inmate pen pal service. We connect inmates with people in the free world. We have a website that is user friendly and easy to navigate. We also have an app for smart phones to make sure our...
Never
0 500 Inmate Pen Pal Sites
Donald Allen Rate Link: Donald Allen
by delia-duck on 06-26-2011 05:23 PM
At this present time I am a federal prisoner serving a life term for a drug-related offense.Just looking for the Courts to make this Crack Law Retroactive so that we can get out of prison from the bias laws that was made 24 years ago. Please pray...
Never
0 425 Inmate Personal Web Sites
Families Against Mandatory Minimums Rate Link: Families Against Mandatory Minimums
by David on 03-15-2009 12:51 PM
Families Against Mandatory Minimums (FAMM) is the national voice for fair and proportionate sentencing laws. Learn what you can do today to help reform unfair mandatory minimum sentences.
Never
0 624 U.S. National Organizations
Federal Prison Sentence Calculator | Good Time Credit Calcul Federal Prison Sentence Calculator | Good Time Credit Calcul
by Guest on 10-04-2010 02:38 PM
Free Federal Prison Sentence Calculator may determine good time credit and length of jail incarceration. Free prison sentence computation calculator
Never
0 2,509 General
Find Inmates Using Free Inmate Search System | Find DOC FBOP Rate Link: Find Inmates Using Free Inmate Search System | Find DOC FBOP
by Guest on 10-04-2010 02:37 PM
Find inmates for free in federal, state and county jails & prisons inmate locator. Jail Guide offers free visitor info & prison sentence calculator
Never
0 1,088 General
going to prison in Queensland what you need to know going to going to prison in Queensland what you need to know going to
by Prison Reality on 07-13-2012 06:51 PM
I am a former prisoner who now runs regular information sessions for people facing prison for the 1st time in Queensland.
Having been through the process my self and realising how little real information was available and how much anxiety...
Never
0 664 Australian Prison Links
Heavens Rain Movie Rate Link: Heavens Rain Movie
by Guest on 09-27-2011 04:15 PM
Brooks Douglass and his sister, Leslie, grew up in a home filled with love, compassion, and faith. Their father, Richard, was a leader in the Baptist Church. Their mother, Marilyn, was a woman of faith and talent, turning down a scholarship to the...
Never
0 686 Prison Ministries and Religion
INSIGHTS FROM INSIDE Rate Link: INSIGHTS FROM INSIDE
by JenJo on 08-25-2014 03:59 PM
Real Talk from a Model Inmate Doing Time In an Oregon State Prison. Martin Lockett is serving a 17 1/2 year sentence for a tragic car accident. Martin has substantially turned his life around by completing his Bachelors Degree in Sociology,...
Never
0 401 Inmate Personal Web Sites
Michael Santos Michael Santos
by David on 03-14-2009 02:06 PM
My name is Michael Santos. I have been confined in federal prison since 1987, when I was 23. Now I am 45. I serve time because of convictions related to the distribution of cocaine. There were no weapons and there was no violence involved with my...
04-19-2009 02:10 AM
by viceb
1 3,041 Inmate Personal Web Sites
Petition to Restore Parole in Virginia and Serving 65% of Ti Petition to Restore Parole in Virginia and Serving 65% of Ti
by Demaris on 04-08-2010 11:18 AM
Since 1995, a year after the Virginia Assembly passed legislation to abolish parole, Virginia has built thirteen new prisons and many new jails. The money spent building new prisons to house those serving long sentences...
Never
0 37,060 Virgina Prison and Criminal Justice Links
Prison Consultant - Prison Advice - Residential Drug Abuse P Rate Link: Prison Consultant - Prison Advice - Residential Drug Abuse P
by Guest on 11-28-2015 12:15 PM
I'm Michael Santos and I served 26 years in federal prison. Now I host the Earning Freedom podcast. I interview people who emerged from prison successfully to help others understand the journey.
Never
0 466 Prison News and Information
Support Lauren Rate Link: Support Lauren
by David on 03-25-2009 03:37 PM
Lauren Gazzola is one of six grassroots animal rights activists alleged to have headed the campaign to close down the notorious product-testing...
Never
0 602 Inmate Personal Web Sites
Tennessee Prison and Parole Consulting | Tennessee Parole Ap Rate Link: Tennessee Prison and Parole Consulting | Tennessee Parole Ap
by TnConsultant on 06-07-2012 09:44 AM
Commuted Sentence Requests • Parole Packages and Representation • Parole Appeals
Incarceration Designations • Transfer Requests • Program Requests • Prison and Jail Consulting
Never
0 597 Prison News and Information
The Gray Studio Rate Link: The Gray Studio
by David on 03-21-2009 12:55 PM
In 1973, Raymond Gray was arrested for a crime he did not commit. He knew the people involved, including the victims and the perpetrators. He had just turned 21; he was young and naive, all things considered. ...
Never
0 469 Prison Art
www.parolezoom.com Rate Link: www.parolezoom.com
by GlennUrbach on 03-25-2019 07:50 PM
Parole Zoom is an affordable post-conviction document preparation provider which focuses on parole services that include Parole Reviews, Special Reviews, and Reduction of Sentences.
Never
0 468 Texas Parole and Probation Resources
Zoukis Prisoner Resources | US Federal Prison Consultants Rate Link: Zoukis Prisoner Resources | US Federal Prison Consultants
by Chris Zoukis on 05-02-2017 11:40 AM
Zoukis Prisoner Resources is an unbiased, non-partisan prison consultant group offering resources and consulting services for those going to prison or getting out of prison.

ZPR answers the real-life pre-sentence, pre-prison,...
Never
0 612 Prison News and Information
[ THE MATT MAHER STORY ] [ THE MATT MAHER STORY ]
by thatguysfamily on 05-10-2010 10:55 PM
Our family member,Matt Maher, was a pro soccer player---25 years old, who plead guilty to aggravated manslaughter for killing a 55-yr-old father of 6 while driving under the influence of alcohol. We, as his family, are monitoring his FB page...
Never
0 1,008 Inmate Personal Web Sites

Display Options
Showing links 1 to 22 of 22
Sorted By: Sort Order: From the:  
Search This Category

Advanced Search

New Link New Link New Hot Link New Hot Link
Old Link Old Link Old Hot Link Old Hot Link
Closed Link Closed Link