Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

[All] # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Results : Keyword(s): parents Showing links 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.011 seconds.
  Link Name & Description Reverse Sort Order / Date Added Last Post Replies Views Category
blindjusticeorg.com Rate Link: blindjusticeorg.com
by Guest on 12-07-2015 03:40 PM
Blind Justice is an organization, NOT of lawyers or paralegals, but of the regular voices of regular people, citizens, tax payers, that have taken the charge that most say is too difficult:
To get justice and freedom for the wrongfully...
Never
0 298 Inmate Personal Web Sites
Children of Promise, NYC Rate Link: Children of Promise, NYC
by Ms I on 10-27-2010 06:29 AM
Children of Promise, NYCis a Brooklyn based organization committed to embracing and empowering children of incarcerated parents to break the cycle of intergenerational involvement in the criminal system. CPNYC’s mission is to provide children of...
Never
0 652 Prison News and Information
Heavens Rain Movie Rate Link: Heavens Rain Movie
by Guest on 09-27-2011 04:15 PM
Brooks Douglass and his sister, Leslie, grew up in a home filled with love, compassion, and faith. Their father, Richard, was a leader in the Baptist Church. Their mother, Marilyn, was a woman of faith and talent, turning down a scholarship to the...
Never
0 459 Prison Ministries and Religion
Mentoring Children of Incarcerated Parents Mentoring Children of Incarcerated Parents
by LonelynTally on 09-10-2009 09:26 AM
The Higher Expectations Mentoring Program provides children ages 4-17 years old who have an incarcerated parent with mentors who provide one-on-one attention in the community. Real Mentoring...Making a Real difference!!
Never
0 390 U.S. National Organizations
Outside Logistics Services Rate Link: Outside Logistics Services
by OutsideLogistic on 03-30-2013 10:16 AM
Asset management assistance for institutional residents and their families. Outside Logistics Services (OLS) is focused on asset conservation assistance as well as ongoing financial and other services from storage to gift-buying for qualified...
Never
0 193 U.S. National Organizations
Phyllis Kornfeld - Cellblock Visions Rate Link: Phyllis Kornfeld - Cellblock Visions
by David on 03-20-2009 09:46 PM
When my first grade teacher told my parents she thought I had a special talent for art, overnight, it seemed, I was showered with art supplies, art lessons, and abundant admiration from family and...
Never
0 548 Prison Art
Pulse of the Nation Productions - Empowering Action in the C Rate Link: Pulse of the Nation Productions - Empowering Action in the C
by Guest on 02-05-2011 08:14 PM
Pulse of the Nation Productions Inc. - Empowering Action in the Community. The audio C.D. "Voices on Lockdown" recorded inside a California State Prison is designed to deter at-risk youth from a life of crime,violence and ultimately prison or death....
Never
0 424 General
Texas Prison Shuttle Texas Prison Shuttle
by Guest on 12-09-2012 09:29 PM
We provide safe and reliable transportation to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. We are bonded and insured.

Reservation is required for travel.

Are you and your family missing out on special days like birthdays,...
Never
0 227 Texas Prison Related Groups and Organizations
the breaking chains movement.org Rate Link: the breaking chains movement.org
by Guest on 11-23-2010 09:49 PM
Non Profit dedicated to breaking the chains of dysfunction resulting from the incarceration of parents and the affects on their children. Helping children of imprisoned parents realize they have choices as to what path of life they decide to take.
Never
0 306 California Prison Related Groups and Organizations

Display Options
Showing links 1 to 9 of 9
Sorted By: Sort Order: From the:  
Search This Category

Advanced Search

New Link New Link New Hot Link New Hot Link
Old Link Old Link Old Hot Link Old Hot Link
Closed Link Closed Link