Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

[All] # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Results : Keyword(s): Consultant Showing links 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.008 seconds.
  Link Name & Description Reverse Sort Order / Date Added Last Post Replies Views Category
FedTime, LLC Rate Link: FedTime, LLC
by mleib on 08-16-2019 03:41 PM
FedTime was born from a real need. Professional help for professional people. Getting accurate, real information on the US Criminal Justice System is nearly impossible to do, especially from someone without a vested interest in your decision-making...
Never
0 823 U.S. National Organizations
PCR Consultants || Bureau of Prisons Consulting Rate Link: PCR Consultants || Bureau of Prisons Consulting
by FedConsulant on 07-09-2011 05:11 PM
The PCR stands for Post Conviction Relief. However, we focus on all three phases of incarceration: the Pretrial stage, the Incarceration stage, and finally the Probation State. We are not a legal firm, but a consulting and document preparation...
Never
0 825 Drug War and Sentencing
Prison Consultant - Prison Advice - Residential Drug Abuse P Rate Link: Prison Consultant - Prison Advice - Residential Drug Abuse P
by Guest on 11-28-2015 12:15 PM
I'm Michael Santos and I served 26 years in federal prison. Now I host the Earning Freedom podcast. I interview people who emerged from prison successfully to help others understand the journey.
Never
0 462 Prison News and Information
Prison Inmate Talk Rate Link: Prison Inmate Talk
by David on 03-15-2009 12:29 PM
Serving time in a federal prison camp will become a test for any lasting relationship, it will either bring break-ups and divorce or it will build a stronger marriage and lasting friendships. It all comes down to one thing that makes the difference,...
04-14-2009 01:51 AM
by funnyshoney
1 761 Inmate Personal Web Sites
Zoukis Prisoner Resources | US Federal Prison Consultants Rate Link: Zoukis Prisoner Resources | US Federal Prison Consultants
by Chris Zoukis on 05-02-2017 11:40 AM
Zoukis Prisoner Resources is an unbiased, non-partisan prison consultant group offering resources and consulting services for those going to prison or getting out of prison.

ZPR answers the real-life pre-sentence, pre-prison,...
Never
0 610 Prison News and Information

Display Options
Showing links 1 to 5 of 5
Sorted By: Sort Order: From the:  
Search This Category

Advanced Search

New Link New Link New Hot Link New Hot Link
Old Link Old Link Old Hot Link Old Hot Link
Closed Link Closed Link