Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory > United States Prison Links
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

[All] # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Links in Category: Ex-Offender Resources Category Tools Search This Category
  Link Name & Description Reverse Sort Order / Date Added Last Post Replies Views
		Ex-Felon Insurance - Job Honesty Fidelity Bonds Rate Link: Ex-Felon Insurance - Job Honesty Fidelity Bonds
by DStoney on 10-04-2011 01:02 PM
Job honesty bonds
Never
0 971
 Breaking The Chains - Breaking The Chains Rate Link: Breaking The Chains - Breaking The Chains
by gautreyhall on 01-21-2010 09:27 AM
Website for helping women in the SC Dept of Corrections and women who are being released.
Never
0 1,061
 Cyndicoach.com - Home Rate Link: Cyndicoach.com - Home
by sunystars on 04-09-2012 05:42 PM
A Creative Communication coach that helps formerly incarcerated men and women with advocacy, a privately developed work readiness program and resume writing.
We have been in the business of assisting people of all walks of life, backgrounds...
Never
0 502
 The Transitioning Offenders Program - Home The Transitioning Offenders Program - Home
by DDKrewson on 03-22-2009 10:05 AM
TOP is a felon based peer to peer program with a database of over 8,100 agencies for felons and their families in Washington, and soon to be in
Never
0 2,294
 WordRedemption Rate Link: WordRedemption
by Guest on 11-12-2012 03:16 PM
WorkRedemption.com helps ex-offenders find the work they seek.
Never
0 732
A+ Jobs for Felons - Local Job Listings A+ Jobs for Felons - Local Job Listings
by Guest on 09-12-2012 04:48 PM
Finding local jobs for felons, in all communities and in all industries. This is where felons and employers connect.
Never
0 2,081
About My Father's Business About My Father's Business
by My Fathers Biz on 09-26-2014 12:56 PM
About My Father's Business is a ministry in Oklahoma City helping the families of incarcerated inmates. This program is designed to aid and assist the spouse and children of an incarcerated parent in Oklahoma.
Never
0 246
Addiction Treatment Programs in Prison Rate Link: Addiction Treatment Programs in Prison
by Guest on 07-19-2017 10:57 AM
The Federal Bureau of Prisons recognizes that addiction is a disease that requires treatment. Though the number of inmates receiving treatment for addiction is low. the Bureau does incorporate both short-term (12-week) Cognitive Behavioral Therapy...
Never
0 358
Alabama: Parole Prep and Family Reunification Workshops Alabama: Parole Prep and Family Reunification Workshops
by Guest on 09-16-2010 09:08 PM
The Alabama Women's Resource Network offers workshops for families of male and female state prisoners focusing on family reunification and tools to prepare a reentry plan for loved ones in prison and speaking before the Parole Board.

Never
0 369
Ask Congress to Create Legislation to Protect the Innocent f Ask Congress to Create Legislation to Protect the Innocent f
by Jobita on 05-06-2010 03:19 PM
  Drug conspiracy is a "catch-all" crime that prosecutors can use to convict and imprison anyone.  There are no rules or laws that limit what can and cannot constitute a drug conspiracy.  The prosecutors do not...
Never
0 8,957
AskInmates.com An Easy Way to Connect with Prison Pen Pals AskInmates.com An Easy Way to Connect with Prison Pen Pals
by diknox00 on 05-24-2010 11:02 AM
AskInmates.com strives to connect inmates with penpals so they can write each other easily. By using social media we've made the prison pen pal experience more familiar, social and fun. We're sure you'll agree.
Never
0 3,138
B  I  T S - Back In To Society B I T S - Back In To Society
by KWIBWISE on 09-10-2010 04:08 PM
This site is designed to help ex-felons find the assistance they need to get back in to society
Never
0 2,153
Burial Insurance Plans- Insurance for Inmates Rate Link: Burial Insurance Plans- Insurance for Inmates
by Guest on 12-02-2015 05:27 PM
We can provide Life Insurance policies to inmates as high as $50,000. Many other life insurance providers will not cover someone who is incarcerated. We feel that is unfair and have policies for those individuals.
Never
0 260
Capital Region Ex-Offenders Support Coalition (CRESC) Capital Region Ex-Offenders Support Coalition (CRESC)
by CRESC on 07-21-2017 06:28 PM
Support for Ex-Offenders in South Central PA
Never
0 113
Careers & Jobs for Felons Rate Link: Careers & Jobs for Felons
by convictedfelons on 10-26-2012 02:43 PM
Tips for felons looking for work online, in their local communities and through national networks, like Yahoo. Great job resource!
Never
0 977
Change IV Real Change IV Real
by diane135130 on 06-27-2009 07:53 PM
Provides information to public regarding felony offenders who are still incarcerated and whether or not they deserve a second chance. Also asks question about whether or not an employer...
Never
0 1,697
Chris Infelise's Storefront - Lulu.com Chris Infelise's Storefront - Lulu.com
by chrisro on 05-28-2010 02:10 PM
My memoir, I. Our Family, Sentenced to Life depicts our family struggles coping and surviving not only a 13-1/2 year prison sentence, then ultimate devastation of deportation the emotional scars the children endure and how to 'Never Give Up.'
Never
0 367
College Grants for Felons College Grants for Felons
by convictedfelons on 02-08-2010 12:51 AM
College grants for convicted felons found online through these lead resources.
Never
0 2,754

Display Options
Showing links 1 to 25 of 118
Sorted By: Sort Order: From the:  
Category Tools Search This Category

Advanced Search

New Link New Link New Hot Link New Hot Link
Old Link Old Link Old Hot Link Old Hot Link
Closed Link Closed Link