Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory > United States Prison Links > Inmate Book s and Magazines
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

Illegal To Legal: Business Success For (Ex) Criminals Link Options
Report to Moderator Old 12-23-2014 05:06 PM
URL: http://www.illegaltolegal.org
Physical Address: PO Box 460671
Papillion, NE 68046
Phone Number: 402-932-7777
Contact Email: info@illegaltolegal.org
Contact Name:: Bob Pelshaw
Description: “The average drug dealer or criminal
has the same business skills
as the average Fortune 500 C.E.O.,
or nearly any business owner.”

Bishop T.D. Jakes (paraphrased)

Unfortunately many people know no other means to support themselves but crime. To fight the vicious circle of crime and recidivism we need to create ways current and former criminals can make money legitimately, but how? Showing (ex) criminals how to be successful in legal businesses will change the destiny of millions of people.

Illegal to Legal was created because if you supported yourself with crime you can be very successful in a legitimate business IF you take the lessons you've learned from your past and apply them to your future.

Illegal to Legal shows how to use your past life experience, your skills, and your passions to start your own business. Practical steps and inspiring real life examples are provided, and a step by step plan to help you start a business. There also is a list of over 165 businesses you can start – many requiring no money!

Buy this book for the current criminal, felon, or ex-offender that wants to support themselves in a meaningful way, apart from crime.

“I wish I knew about this when I was on the street, maybe I wouldn't be here right now.”
"Big O", Inmate

For the first time since getting locked up I have hope for a good life when I'm free. "Big Mo,” Inmate

Of everything I've read in prison this is the best thing yet, and the only thing to really help me be successful on the outside. Every inmate and every criminal should read this book. Damon O., former Inmate

This book will help a lot of people go from a drug business to a legit business. "Ike," Inmate

This book, and Bob Pelshaw, has helped my life a lot. Lots of people told me “to do the right thing.” Bob Pelshaw showed me exactly how I could succeed doing that.
“Tango” Thomas Washington, former Inmate
Category: Inmate Book s and Magazines
Tags: employment jobs
Views: 178
User: Guest
Replies: 0
Send to Friend