Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory > United States Prison Links
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

[All] # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Links in Category: Inmate Book s and Magazines Category Tools Search This Category
  Link Name & Description Reverse Sort Order / Date Added Last Post Replies Views
The Academic Correspondence Institute  Rate Link: The Academic Correspondence Institute
by Guest on 10-13-2010 06:50 PM
The Academic Correspondence Institute offers math, writing, reading, science and social studies courses by mail.

Our teachers are experienced in adult education, including PRISON...
Never
0 405
The Happy Prisoner The Happy Prisoner
by ahappyprisoner on 04-22-2009 05:32 PM
The website features the book "The Happy Prisoner, Prison=ADD?, How Misfits become miracles". The book helps inmates determine if they suffer from ADD as about 70 percent do, and different ways in which to deal with this problem both on the inside...
Never
0 941
The Makings of Me book Rate Link: The Makings of Me book
by Guest on 11-09-2014 11:56 AM
The Makings of Me book is a fill in the blank book that will serve as a keepsake for the prisoners family members to own when they are done completing it. It should be completed by the prisoner with their memories, information, stories, lessons and...
Never
0 246
The Maoist Internationalist Ministry of Prisons Rate Link: The Maoist Internationalist Ministry of Prisons
by 926author on 03-01-2015 07:51 PM
The Maoist Internationalist Ministry of Prisons, MIM(Prisons), is a cell of revolutionaries serving the oppressed masses inside U.$. prisons, guided by the communist ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism.

We publish Under Lock & Key, a...
Never
0 487
The Prisoner's Secretary The Prisoner's Secretary
by Guest on 04-09-2009 09:43 PM
prisoners chat rooms, free pen pals in prison, prisoner's books/art, ect, prisoners e-books typing/publishing/ and marketing service, e-mail a prisoner, Myspace pages for prisoners, legal research for prisoners, indigent prisoner services, contest
01-19-2010 09:14 PM
by catherine2358
1 1,668
theprisonerssecretary.com theprisonerssecretary.com
by tps on 11-22-2009 10:11 PM
Never
0 694
Toes in the Kitchen Rate Link: Toes in the Kitchen
by ToesNTheKitchen on 04-04-2012 08:12 AM
Toes in the Kitchen is a true story of an ordinary woman who found herself in an Arizona prison for women. If you are looking for an inspiring story that also tells you about the Arizona prison system this is for you. You feel like you are sitting...
Never
0 217
toesinthekitchen.com toesinthekitchen.com
by ToesNTheKitchen on 06-01-2011 09:46 AM
Toes in the Kitchen Ministries provides Letters from God. Do you know someone incarcerated who could use a reminder that someone cares about them? Letters from God are personalized letters written on linen paper that convey...
Never
0 390
Urban Sentiments Rate Link: Urban Sentiments
by dlyles on 01-13-2011 02:25 PM
When he first left it was easy to send a card saying I love you, I miss you, my life canít go on without you. But after the 4th I love you, the 5th I miss you the 9th my life canít go on without you, there wasnít a card out there that didnít...
Never
0 369
UXB - URBANXBOOKSTORE.COM Rate Link: UXB - URBANXBOOKSTORE.COM
by UrbanXBookstore on 11-02-2011 08:54 PM
Urbanxbookstore.com sends books and magazines to all men & women county, state and federal correctional facilities worldwide. We are located in Los Angeles at the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Mall. The ordering process is simple and easy. Send your loved...
Never
0 378
Whoa Books Rate Link: Whoa Books
by Guest on 08-03-2017 04:23 AM
We are an online Book and Magazine distributor that carries all of the latest hard to find titles. Some of the titles we offer are Phat Puffs, F.E.D.S, Sweets, Don Diva, Straight Stuntin,...
Never
0 289
Write On Prison Ministry - Home Rate Link: Write On Prison Ministry - Home
by Write On on 10-28-2011 11:55 AM
Touch one.... Heal one...

We are a poetic community of believers who believe in healing through the Spoken word. We want to share free inspirational CD's, and like material, to whoever requests...
Never
0 459
www.bazmoreno.net Rate Link: www.bazmoreno.net
by Guest on 01-04-2011 04:30 PM
baz moreno has published his third book since his release from prison. Dismantling the Matrix:Serenity for the surveilled explains the need for autonomy opposed to sovereignty; dealing with police stops and how to function after prison.
Never
0 582

Display Options
Showing links 101 to 116 of 116
Sorted By: Sort Order: From the:  
Category Tools Search This Category

Advanced Search

New Link New Link New Hot Link New Hot Link
Old Link Old Link Old Hot Link Old Hot Link
Closed Link Closed Link