Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory > United States Prison Links > Inmate Book s and Magazines
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

Prison Lives - Prisoner Resource Guide Link Options
Report to Moderator Old 06-07-2016 02:08 PM
URL: http://www.prisonlives.com
Company, Business or Individual Name: PrisonLives
Description: Prison Lives Prisoner Resource Guide 450+ pages and over 3000 listings. Includes all information a prisoner needs to connect with the outside world.

I want to share with friends and families out there, there is a new prisoners resource guide book that is just released this year. It's called "Prison Lives Almanac 2016". It consists up to date comprehensive listings of organizations, and resources of interest to prisoners and family grouped State- by State in the U.S.

You can buy this book from Amazon or you can visit Prisonlives.com and order direct from the publisher. The book costs $29.95 with free shipping.

Recommended for anyone wanting to give a complete resource guide for their client, a family member or a friend incarcerated in the U.S.

Excellent job, Prisonlives.com!. While having an incarcerated family member in CA, I am very in tune with the need and wants of prisoners.
I've checked out everything out there, and wasted a LOT of money.
I can witness that this is by far the best thing that I've ever found for anyone who finds themselves behind bars. Between this and the other products Prison Lives has to offer, I know where I'm going every time I want to send something useful to my brother.

I will check out other products released by them in the future.
It's worth checking it out!.

Category: Inmate Book s and Magazines
Tags: Prisoner Resource Guide. Legal & Religious Rights.
Views: 128
User: Mel 84 (View All of Mel 84's Links)
Replies: 0
Send to Friend