Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory > United States Prison Links > Inmate Book s and Magazines
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

Urban Sentiments Link Options
Report to Moderator Old 01-13-2011 02:25 PM
URL: http://www.urbansentiments.net
Company, Business or Individual Name: Urban Sentiments
Physical Address: 7007 Onyx Court
Capitol Heights, MD 20743
Phone Number: 301-357-7245
Contact Email: dlyles@urbansentiments.net
Contact Name:: Darryl Lyles
Description: When he first left it was easy to send a card saying I love you, I miss you, my life can’t go on without you. But after the 4th I love you, the 5th I miss you the 9th my life can’t go on without you, there wasn’t a card out there that didn’t say what the previous one said. And I needed him to know that I loved him even though he wasn’t with me, that I missed him every night, that time was really standing still while he was gone.

I had sent every card I saw that expressed those thoughts and yet it still wasn’t perfect because I needed him to know that I was holding it down, that I’d take that drive up north every week, that quarters, vending machine food and 6 hour conversations in a crowded room was now a part of my life.

Thus the creation of Urban Sentiments - a line of cards that expressed my love, my support and my strength. Urban Sentiments was conceived in the soul and passion of the often times ignored urban voice. The voice that says “keep your head up”, “holla if you need me” and “I got your back”. The voice that embodies - urban life, the urban love and the urban struggle.
Category: Inmate Book s and Magazines
Tags: greeting cards love prisoners urban inmates for greetings
Views: 429
User: dlyles (View All of dlyles' Links)
Replies: 0
Send to Friend