Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory > United States Prison Links > Inmate Book s and Magazines
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

Write On Prison Ministry - Home Link Options
Report to Moderator Old 10-28-2011 11:55 AM
URL: http://writeonprisonministry.weebly.com/index.html
Company, Business or Individual Name: Ministry by artist to bring poetic expression to inmates.
Contact Email: writeonpm@gmail.com
Contact Name:: NILE
Description: Touch one.... Heal one...

We are a poetic community of believers who believe in healing through the Spoken word. We want to share free inspirational CD's, and like material, to whoever requests them. We are a new ministry and will keep up with demand the best we can. Our Poetry is classified as inspirational, it is not just Christian poetry its also stories of survival... Our vision is to touch one, heal one. So that someone may touch and heal another. God put us all here to do his work. Poetic expression is our calling. Through this expression we hope to give hope to those who need hope.

For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home . Mathew 25:35

Write On Prison Ministry (WOPM) is a member of the International Network of Prison Ministries. We believe that there is healing in words. We believe that through calming and inspirational words we can not only help Prisoners and their family maintain hope that we can also help ease the idle time that causes/might case destructive behaviors. Our Cdís and other material are always uplifting and we do not ask for anything in return. We are here to help the prison system and the inmates with rehabilitation through Spoken Words. This ministry operates through personal donations.

Category: Inmate Book s and Magazines
Tags: poetry ministry arts spiritual
Views: 441
User: Write On (View All of Write On's Links)
Replies: 0
Send to Friend