Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory > United States Prison Links > Prison Ministries and Religion
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

GusGraphics Link Options
Report to Moderator Old 05-05-2018 09:51 PM
URL: http://gusgraphics.com/meditations/
Company, Business or Individual Name: This is a one-man art studio that produces Christian inspirational artworks.
Physical Address: 10763 Lisbon Street Cooper City Florida 33026
Phone Number: 754-244-2272
Contact Email: gusgraphics@msn.com
Contact Name:: Gus St. Anthony Bifani
Description: My website has two functions as of this writing. The first is an invitation to participate in a simple plan for world peace. I am distributing a free image of Jesus as a digital file to cell phone owners all over the world. Anyone who asks can have this picture uploaded to their cell phone free of charge.
The plan is when enough people on the planet are carrying this picture of The Prince of Peace 24/7 every day everywhere, at some point, it will generate a cultural consciousness with very beneficial effects. A picture is worth a thousand words!

The second function is to present my service as an inspirational artist. I create compositions that combine my original drawing, "Jesus of Nazareth" with harmonized photos of real people. "Together with Jesus". Available as prints for framing and as digital art for cell phones of friends and families outside the prison walls.
They could be a source of inspiration, consolation, comfort and spiritual support to inmates when framed and displayed prominently in their cells.
Category: Prison Ministries and Religion
Tags: Jesus Prince of Peace Together with Inspirational Artworks
Views: 756
User: Guest
Replies: 0
Send to Friend