Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory > United States Prison Links > Prison Ministries and Religion
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

www.serendipityceremonies.com Link Options
Report to Moderator Old 05-01-2012 05:05 PM
URL: http://www.serendipityceremonies.com
Company, Business or Individual Name: I am a Certified Life-Cycle Celebrant and non-denominational minister.
Physical Address: 50 Culver Ave Jersey City, NJ 07305
Phone Number: 201-705-0533
Contact Email: sandra@serendipityceremonies.c
Contact Name:: Sandi
Description: Serendipity can be defined as “a pleasant surprise”.

That is what I aim for with my custom ceremonies!

As a Certified Life Cycle Celebrant© I offer “a pleasant surprise”, an alternative to the cookie-cutter ceremony! Everyone’s story is unique! I believe your ceremony should be just as unique as you are! Your ceremony is a reflection of you - your lifestyle, personalities, family traditions, and spiritual beliefs! I am committed to making sure your special day is done your way!

I have been specifically trained and certified through the Celebrant Foundation and Institute to design ceremonies that are completely your own. Whether you are looking for a ceremony that is sacred and intimate, funny and light-hearted, spiritual and solemn, or elegantly simple. By incorporating
your own traditions, stories, readings and song choices I will work with you to create the ceremony you have always imagined. Your ceremony will be tailor-made just for you!
Category: Prison Ministries and Religion
Tags: Weddings ceremonies marriage
Views: 271
User: Guest
Replies: 0
Send to Friend