Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Links Directory > United States Prison Links > Prison News and Information
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Submit A Link Link To Us What's New What's Popular Search

Rastelli Direct / MissTinaV Link Options
Report to Moderator Old 01-22-2012 07:12 PM
URL: http://myrastellidirect.com/misstinav
Company, Business or Individual Name: Hermetically Sealed Steaks, Chicken, Seafood, veal, lamb
Physical Address: Tina Verderosa
PO Box 247
East Rockaway, NY 11518
Phone Number: 516-236-5986
Contact Email: misstinav@myrastellidirect.com
Contact Name:: Tina Verderosa
Description: All food is HERMETICALLY SEALED and perfect for Family Reunion Program!!
We deliver premium steak, seafood, poultry, pork, veal, lamb and more to your door!
Hello, my name is Tina I am a dedictaed prison wife ans also an Independent Businss Partner for Rastelli Direct. I found this company while seraching for excellent quality food to bring on my trailer visits. With so many restrictions put on us regarding the food we bring, I needed to find somewhere to get all my food Hermetically sealed and 5 Star quality. My husband loves great food & waits for a delicious & fresh steak. I was thrilled when the C.O told me I brought the perfectly prepared cooler of food...he was impressed with the sealed food, and let me through without a problem after seeing Rastelli Hernmetically sealed bags. When my husband then tried the T-Bone from Rastelli Direct...he fell off his chair! I signed up to sell this amazing product and would love the opportunity to share this company and food with all of you! It's affordable, healthy, delivered & the best quality food you will ever taste...your trailer visit will be amazing!!! Please visit my website: www.myrastellidirect.com/misstinav
Feel free to call me anytime with any questions (516) 236-5986
Category: Prison News and Information
Tags: Hermetically sealed FRP Food
Views: 596
User: Constants (View All of Constants' Links)
Replies: 0
Send to Friend