Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pelican Bay State Prison (PBSP)- California (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   Carpool to Pelican Bay State Prison- L.A. (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210720)

MS. DE LA CRUZ 06-27-2006 01:54 PM

Carpool to Pelican Bay State Prison- L.A.

Hello,

My husband just got transferred to Pelican Bay. I live in the L.A. county and hopefully in August or September I get to go and see my hubbie along with my in-laws.... Anyone going up there? If so, id be interested in carpooling so we can share the cost and driving partner(s)....... the more the more convenient.......:)

Ted's mom 06-27-2006 07:31 PM

Definately read through some old posts( within the last month) I remember reading of someone else from So. Cal looking to carpool. Good luck

Queenmama 06-28-2006 01:30 PM

There also is a LOCKDOWM still on the B yard. :-( So call before you go.

faithbest 06-29-2006 11:04 PM

Hello,
I just sent in my application for approval but live in Ontario and would love to be able to catch a carpool. Have you decided what weekend you are going? My friend is at the ranch. Are you already approved for visiting? I was approved a year ago when he was at Techachapi but he was released and then rearrested and they said I have to get approved again. So . . . .
If it could work out, I would love to carpool with you.

David's Girl 06-30-2006 12:58 PM

Faithbest You say you live in Ontario? Is that Ontario Ca Because i live in Ontario Ca. If So that is perfect.. Let me know and maybe we can go up together. You said your man is in the Ranch. David is in SHU.. I dont know what the diff is on Visiting but lets see if we can plan a visit. Thats if you live in California....
christina:thumbsup:

faithbest 06-30-2006 05:43 PM

Yes, Ontario California

Hi Davids Girl,

I am in Ontario, California a little bit off of Euclid and E Street. Like I said I only sent my application in yesterday, but I was approved before and don't see any problem with it. I just don't know how long it takes. I know that the visiting hours for the ranch are on Sat and Sun from like 10-3 or 8:30 - 3, something like that. Do you have a date picked out already?

It's a small world!!

David's Girl 06-30-2006 06:40 PM

Wooooo Hoooo............!!!!!!!! Great i have a driving partner now :rock: .
I live over by the trailer parks on Riverside and Vinyard. i dont have a day picked out ive been waiting cuz i have to save up. but now its going to be a little cheeper. For the both of us. but ya lets make a date.. or you can even call my cell (Personal information removed per policy,please PM member)

faithbest 07-01-2006 01:48 AM

Hey David's Girl,
I didn't get your info, phone # etc. I think that you have to send it to me via Private Message. I can't quite figure out how to send this private or I already would have. We have to wait to set a date until I get approved. I, too, will have to save up and times are not easy right now, but I am glad to know that there is someone that in the area that might be able to make the trip. I talked to my Mike today but didn't mention anything about a visit. I think it would be a great surprise and hope it can work out. If you can figure out how to send a private message, let me know or else we will have to send some kind of code to get a hold of each other.

MS. DE LA CRUZ 07-14-2006 05:58 PM

Hi, Thank you for replying... My husband is in B-yard and unfortunatelly they are in lock-down..... but as soon as he is off, it would be great to carpool..... cut's down on expenses....... I actually live in Fontana now and it would work out great.... keep in touch!!

MS. DE LA CRUZ 07-14-2006 06:02 PM

Hi David's Girl....

I live in Fontana...... that be great if now we can carpool 3 of us together....... but how can we contact each other? Also, I heard the Prison is in lock-down.... :( let me know when u guys plan to go....
Quote:

Originally Posted by David's Girl
Wooooo Hoooo............!!!!!!!! Great i have a driving partner now :rock: .
I live over by the trailer parks on Riverside and Vinyard. i dont have a day picked out ive been waiting cuz i have to save up. but now its going to be a little cheeper. For the both of us. but ya lets make a date.. or you can even call my cell (Personal information removed per policy,please PM member)

Ted's mom 07-15-2006 03:54 PM

Ladies - just click on the person's name and it will give you the option to send a private message. Faithbest - it has been running about 3-5 weeks for approvals. You can call the visiting office and ask if they have your paperwork and if everything was complete. They are generally quite nice and helpful. From the Bay area it is 3 tanks of gas so I would guess from So. Cal it would be 6 tanks of gas - just incase that helps you figure out your funds.:) Happy planning.

faithbest 07-17-2006 03:20 PM

carpooling

I have a friend up there on the Ranch. He Paroles in October, but if you go up there before that, please let me know and I will see if I am able to make the trip. You can contact me on my cell phone at (909) 563-0964. Leave a message if I don't pick up. If I don't recognize the phone number, sometimes I don't answer unitl I check the message. Saves money on wrong numbers, etc.

Thank you.
Faith

patchouli 06-04-2014 01:04 PM

For anyone looking for a carpool/rideshare to PBSP, here is the link to the current PBSP thread:

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=580182