Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1424)
-   -   Does anyone know.Questions about phones and parole. (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=706691)

angelbaby2417 10-16-2017 12:32 PM

Does anyone know.Questions about phones and parole.
 
How long it takes for the inmate to get his phone privilege once he gets to prison? Do you know how long it takes to post a parole hearing date on inmate locator? Do they have to do a certain amount of time before they calculate it? Do they go to court hearings in prison? My LO was regressed from a hwh. Thanks!

Fridyrr.Likn 10-16-2017 12:39 PM

Hi there! It would be helpful to know what state the inmate is located in.

angelbaby2417 10-16-2017 12:50 PM

Hey! Sterling correctional in Sterling Colorado.

maytayah 10-16-2017 02:10 PM

Hi I have moved your thread to the Colorado forums and I am sure that our Colorado members may be able to assist.

sshamir87 10-19-2017 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelbaby2417 (Post 7670582)
How long it takes for the inmate to get his phone privilege once he gets to prison? Do you know how long it takes to post a parole hearing date on inmate locator? Do they have to do a certain amount of time before they calculate it? Do they go to court hearings in prison? My LO was regressed from a hwh. Thanks!

He should have his phone privilege within a few days. Inmate locator takes a while to update sometimes, I would just check it every other day, that should all be calculated before hand sense they have been sentenced. Yes they go to hearings, at least in same state, I don't know about out of state.
<3 Sarah

angelbaby2417 10-19-2017 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sshamir87 (Post 7671412)
He should have his phone privilege within a few days. Inmate locator takes a while to update sometimes, I would just check it every other day, that should all be calculated before hand sense they have been sentenced. Yes they go to hearings, at least in same state, I don't know about out of state.
<3 Sarah

Thank you. I still haven't received a call yet. It will be a week tomorrow since he's been there. He wrote me but no call. Not sure if I wasn't approved or if he has to have money on his books or what. Frustrating.

nancyginnm 10-19-2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelbaby2417 (Post 7671430)
Thank you. I still haven't received a call yet. It will be a week tomorrow since he's been there. He wrote me but no call. Not sure if I wasn't approved or if he has to have money on his books or what. Frustrating.

He cant call if he doesn't have phone time even if you have been approved. He can get phone time on his weekly canteen or you can buy it for him from offfenderconnect.com. It's a little cheaper if he buys it, but if you buy it it will go in immediately.

angelbaby2417 10-19-2017 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancyginnm (Post 7671441)
He can call if he doesn't have phone time even if you have been approved. He can get phone time on his weekly canteen or you can buy it for him from offfenderconnect.com. It's a little cheaper if he buys it, but if you buy it it will go in immediately.

How would I know if I wasn't approved? Why wouldn't I be?

nancyginnm 10-19-2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelbaby2417 (Post 7671430)
Thank you. I still haven't received a call yet. It will be a week tomorrow since he's been there. He wrote me but no call. Not sure if I wasn't approved or if he has to have money on his books or what. Frustrating.

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelbaby2417 (Post 7671442)
How would I know if I wasn't approved? Why wouldn't I be?

You won't know if you're approved or not - he will. Im not sure what the criteria is anymore. It used to be the bill had to be in the person's name on the list

angelbaby2417 10-19-2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancyginnm (Post 7671446)
You won't know if you're approved or not - he will. Im not sure what the criteria is anymore. It used to be the bill had to be in the person's name on the list

Oh ok, it is. I just can't imagine why it would take this darn long!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online