Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Florida Parole, Probation & Release (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1280)
-   -   Omg - He's already taken his EOS picture and it's on the website (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=492311)

jillys1001 07-17-2010 01:58 PM

Omg - He's already taken his EOS picture and it's on the website

OMG OMG OMG!!! Fred took his EOS picture yesterday and just messing around I went on DOC's website and they got his new pic and he is also under inmate release...........I am soooooooo happy... his coming home in 57 days is REAL!!! LOL

wifeofMichael 07-17-2010 04:00 PM

Michael took his a couple of weeks ago but I didn't think about looking under inmate release. I just did and there he is! Has our addy and everything. He looks like crap, course they woke him up at 4:30 to take it lol.

jillys1001 07-17-2010 06:13 PM

Fred looks like crap too and I screamed when I saw our address... LOL like where else was he going. Oh the little things that make me smile

wifeofMichael 07-18-2010 10:03 AM

YUP!! Each week when I go get Michael for his furlough they ask me how much longer. The one guard who is there only sometimes on the weekends seems to share my joy when I tell her. She's very sweet.

msmack1961 07-28-2010 04:41 PM

Congratulations

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlo3586 (Post 5534091)
OMG OMG OMG!!! Fred took his EOS picture yesterday and just messing around I went on DOC's website and they got his new pic and he is also under inmate release...........I am soooooooo happy... his coming home in 57 days is REAL!!! LOL

Go girl. Congratulations & Good Luck Girl. :)

myluv4ever 07-28-2010 04:53 PM

congrats!!!!!!

bnvballgirl 07-04-2011 01:10 AM

whats the EOS picture and how can you tell? Chris is out in 35 days and he just got a new picture taken and hes on the inmate release site but doesnt have an address put on even though i know where he will be staying. How does all of that work?
How does the getting released work? Do they switch facilities or anything?

ben's girl 07-04-2011 01:50 PM

If his picture has changed and he's now listed in the Inmate Release portion of the inmate search, that's probably his release picture that will be the picture that stays on the DOC site once he's released.

As far as release procedures, check out the FL Parole, Probation and Release forum. There's some good info on that topic already there. They do not change facilities to be released. They are released from wherever they are at their release date.

Congratulations on the homecoming! You should start a countdown thread! Woohoo!

bnvballgirl 07-04-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben's girl (Post 6222717)
If his picture has changed and he's now listed in the Inmate Release portion of the inmate search, that's probably his release picture that will be the picture that stays on the DOC site once he's released.

As far as release procedures, check out the FL Parole, Probation and Release forum. There's some good info on that topic already there. They do not change facilities to be released. They are released from wherever they are at their release date.

Congratulations on the homecoming! You should start a countdown thread! Woohoo!

Thank you :) I have one!! Its under the general countdown thread area not under floridas though. Cant wait!!

amickeyfan 08-02-2011 12:34 PM

so they take their EOS picture days before hand? My son had 35 days left as of today....:hmm: wonder if they will be doing his soon. I looked on the site and as of just now, they did not. It was dated 7/31 (today is 8/2) so it is not actually current. He is suppose to be calling me tonight. I will ask him if he heard anything. I know he completed his 100 hour class on Friday and they are not putting him outside the gates to work. They told him he didn't have much time left to do so... they will just let him work inside around the grounds..

MicrowaveMassacre 08-02-2011 07:41 PM

I was wondering this also because we are at 59 days and his sister is at 37 days; her new pic has been there for a couple weeks. I don't know the exact date they added her to the release info page with the address listed.

The other inmates were telling him they retake the picture at 60 days but we know how inmate.com goes. I am guessing by the different answers it must vary.

amickeyfan 08-04-2011 07:39 PM

I looked today, and it was changed. The updated date still says 7/31 though! I spoke to him tonight and forgot to ask when it was taken. He did tell me he got all sunburned today from working outside (he was mowing their lawns). They did not give him any sunscreen to use & he burns really super easy. He is burned in this picture. So I think it was taken today. I know when he was in New River O, they supplied him with sunscreen due to how fair he is. They deducted the $5 from his account Then when he went to the WRC, he purchased his own.. He also use to have a hat pass, so he can wear a wide rimmed hat.. he didn't have one of them either.. I guess with the cut backs they don't supply it anymore. :confused: I know it is listed in his medical file that he needs that protection from the sun.... blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin! Not smart to have him out unprotected in the Florida sun...:angry: anyway.. back to topic... I do think this picture was done today.. he is burned in it..

missZ 10-08-2013 06:46 PM

What its a EOS Picture...wat eos stands for???

Miss Z

NAN425 10-08-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missZ (Post 7233920)
What its a EOS Picture...wat eos stands for???

Miss Z

EOS = End Of Sentence

It's prison slang.

An EOS picture is a picture that is taken of the inmate within the last 60 days before their release so that there is an up-to-date photo of them on file for various uses - law enforcement, the public database of inmates that are being released, etc.

My husband had his done a few weeks ago. We are only three weeks away from release! :)

MariSanti 10-08-2013 08:12 PM

Congratulations, Nan!!'n

missZ 10-08-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAN425

EOS = End Of Sentence

It's prison slang.

An EOS picture is a picture that is taken of the inmate within the last 60 days before their release so that there is an up-to-date photo of them on file for various uses - law enforcement, the public database of inmates that are being released, etc.

My husband had his done a few weeks ago. We are only three weeks away from release! :)

WOWWWWW CONGRATS nan...I'm ai Happi for u guys....I only hope u will still around pto and of course answer 110% of my silly questions as always. Ahahahahahaha..Wowww around da corner....I'm so Happi for u oh thanks for the "slang" lol I can't wait for mine to take his ...how did u know wen they take this pic ? Wich web?

Miss Z

NAN425 10-09-2013 11:48 AM

Thanks for the good wishes ladies! We are very excited!

When he had his picture taken he told me and so I was watching for it...it took a couple days to appear on both the regular DOC database and the release database. He was actually on the release database already with his old picture before they took the new one.

TxTornado 10-11-2013 11:05 PM

Nan I am soo happy for you...I know it has been a hard, long and frustrating journey! I wish you and your husband all the best upon his homecoming! Please don't be a stranger on PTO. I love your comments and you are always so informative! Again, Congratulations!

positivet 10-30-2013 03:40 PM

Going home day!

Did I read your timeline right, Nan? Today is going home day? So very, very happy for you!!! You have really been a voice of reason and knowledge on this website, so I hope you will continue to check in with us and let us know how things unwind once your LO leaves the place! Thanks for your input in the past -- you don't know it, but you have been a great help to me over the last few years. Blessings, and good wishes!

grandprix95 04-22-2017 11:23 AM

What is eos picture and what website

Just wondering what eos pic is and what website?? My husband is scheduled to be released on May 1st 2017

Anjewel 05-17-2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandprix95 (Post 7621934)
Just wondering what eos pic is and what website?? My husband is scheduled to be released on May 1st 2017

Hi there, this is a Florida forum. If your LO is in a Florida prison you can look up on the Florida Department of Corrections website and search his name. Many other states have this option as well.

EOS = end of sentence

JasonsMomma 04-19-2020 09:10 AM

My sons EOS picture is ughhh WOW. I didn't recognize him. I know I hadn't seen him in a few months but Wow. What a difference. I wish it was retaken but he will be out tomorrow. That picture though. SMH

maytayah 04-19-2020 09:34 AM

If your son is being released tomorrow, his picture doesnt matter. Focus on your sons release and a brighter future ahead.

patchouli 04-19-2020 02:55 PM

That's wonderful news, JasonsMomma! :clap:

♥ Congratulations ♥ to you both "firewks:

JasonsMomma 04-20-2020 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maytayah (Post 7816946)
If your son is being released tomorrow, his picture doesnt matter. Focus on your sons release and a brighter future ahead.

So very true. The picture doesn't matter at all.