Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   When the Relationship is Over... (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=412)
-   -   She cheated! (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=718260)

Sheisinaz 06-12-2019 08:11 PM

She cheated!

So basically my partner whose now in prison. SERVING 5 years in ADOC. Should I say was my partner. Well we met through her family memeber who i use to be with but we didn't work out due to her being unfaithful.Basically I ran into my this beautiful women at the club while she was with my ex hanging out. I swear she caught my eye that moment yes it was my ex family member but I was so intrigued by her. Well after that encounter we switched information . She ended up going to the run due to her warrant. She would contact me often. Checking in on me and telling me she was okay. I would be there for her as well as she would for me. Well she ended up turning hersef in 5 months later. She turned herself in for me so she said. Well as she spent time fighting her case I never left her side. The i found out she married. She saears up and down she told me. But i cant remember but whatever they hadnt been together in 3 years. I was the one who help her family find where she was. I hired her a lawyer and made sure her grandmother also was able to have money put on her phone. i held it down for her out here. Come to find out she had a whole another person she been talking to. She had her own cousin send her pictures of someone else. And her cousin told me I was wasting my time. And showed me this new person she had been loving. During this whole 3 -4 months my partner had been distant and short. She never wanted to talk to me and I offered her many times that we could see other people just because her actions. Well its was true the feeling I had cause she distant herself she was cheating. And I ghosted her for two weeks cause I was so hurt and I stopped paying her lawyer. I finally answered the phone call after 30 missed calls from her. She begged me back and I told her I was leaving town to be with my family. She was the only reason why I stay here in Az. She begged me to not leave the state that they picture was for someone else. That she never was unfaithful. But its proof the picture and the fact that she asked this person to wait for her too. Might i remind you we haven't held or felt each other touch in a year already. Well we promised Id be the first person she see when she gets to prison. Well now im leaving the state cause she played me. She asked me to think about just seeing her and not leaving and letting her be the reason I stay! She asked me to at-least think about it? That she didnít want us to end this way. I just donít know how i feel. I told her id wait for her the years she got. I dont know why she played me when i was the most faithful and realest to her. I held her life down out here. Is it really worth leaving ? After that? Should I visit her see what she wants to prove or kiss it all goodbye? Help help help !!!!

keywii 06-12-2019 08:38 PM

Honestly, it's best that you cut ties with her all together. The red flags started when she didn't mention she was still married...regardless if her and the husband is separated/estranged. She should of still told you and given you the choice to entire continue a relationship with her or not! If the cousin is telling you that your wasting your time. Truthfully your wasting your time!! She wants to be with this other person and use you for support. Because your paying for her lawyer and your spending money towards her/family. She doesn't want to be with you at all. She was just using you and stringing you along. I would leave! I wouldn't go see her or let her prove anything. She already prove she isn't loyal, faithful, truthful or ready for commitment. You don't need anyone that's going to use you for your true kindness. She's taking it for weakness. She know she messed up and now she's back tracking. I'll just move on and cut all ties with her. Block the number and don't have any true contact with her.

Sheisinaz 06-12-2019 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keywii (Post 7780553)
Honestly, it's best that you cut ties with her all together. The red flags started when she didn't mention she was still married...regardless if her and the husband is separated/estranged. She should of still told you and given you the choice to entire continue a relationship with her or not! If the cousin is telling you that your wasting your time. Truthfully your wasting your time!! She wants to be with this other person and use you for support. Because your paying for her lawyer and your spending money towards her/family. She doesn't want to be with you at all. She was just using you and stringing you along. I would leave! I wouldn't go see her or let her prove anything. She already prove she isn't loyal, faithful, truthful or ready for commitment. You don't need anyone that's going to use you for your true kindness. She's taking it for weakness. She know she messed up and now she's back tracking. I'll just move on and cut all ties with her. Block the number and don't have any true contact with her.

You’re right it something serious to lie about being married. I really thought we had something but I see it to be hard to believe she showed me many occasions as you stated she isn’t genuine! As far as back track what do you mean?

keywii 06-12-2019 09:06 PM

No she's not genuine or honest! You deserve way better. All she was doing was grooming you and making you believe that y'all did have something. When in reality y'all actually didn't. I'll take this as a lesson learned. It's better to walk away and never look back.

What I mean by back track is when she played you and you caught onto her lies. And was going to leave her. She tried to lie more and make it seem like it wasn't what it seemed. Now she's begging you to stay and wants to prove that she want's you/etc. That's back tracking.

Sheisinaz 06-12-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keywii (Post 7780560)
No she's not genuine or honest! You deserve way better. All she was doing was grooming you and making you believe that y'all did have something. When in reality y'all actually didn't. I'll take this as a lesson learned. It's better to walk away and never look back.

What I mean by back track is when she played you and you caught onto her lies. And was going to leave her. She tried to lie more and make it seem like it wasn't what it seemed. Now she's begging you to stay and wants to prove that she want's you/etc. That's back tracking.

Exactly thats why i told her your so fucked up for what you did and that Im happy for her. I told her im not changing my mind even though im here writing about it . She has that person waiting as i told her so go do that. She asked me to come back for her in 5 years i said no wtf you crazy. I told her if i ever find anything out im done and she will never see me again. Ugh thanks for the advice its been a hard road for me

keywii 06-12-2019 09:22 PM

You're welcome! Yes, she has to be very in denial if she thinks you'll come back after 5 years. Everything was meant for you to find out like you did. Be glad you did because finding all this out later would of been terrible. You'll get through this it's her loss anyway. She's the one that messed up and she has to live with it now! I wish you the best of luck in moving on and forward with your life.

maytayah 06-13-2019 01:34 AM

What is there for you in this relationship? This woman has lied about being married she been unfaithful. She has ghosted on you when you stopped sending her money.
She wanted you for your money she is a player and you have been played. Please think about this toxic relationship and get away from it as soon as you can. You seem like a great kind person and you donít deserve all of these lies and bad behaviour.

missingdee 06-13-2019 02:53 AM

This might be the simplest advice I have ever given. One word! Ready for it? Here it comes.

RUN.

-Eric

MizzyMuffling 06-13-2019 03:14 AM

Too much drama, too many complications, too many red flags. Save your time & energy and run, run, run....

Sheisinaz 06-13-2019 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maytayah (Post 7780593)
What is there for you in this relationship? This woman has lied about being married she been unfaithful. She has ghosted on you when you stopped sending her money.
She wanted you for your money she is a player and you have been played. Please think about this toxic relationship and get away from it as soon as you can. You seem like a great kind person and you don’t deserve all of these lies and bad behaviour.

I ghosted her when I found out. She never ghosted me. Only thing she did was cheat and try to play it off. She lost her shit when I stopped answering. Only reason I finally listen to her lie again was cause I wanted the truth. Shit i dont care about just being friends no reason to lie. But she still kept saying the picture was for someone else. Then saying she met her and her girl inside just a bunch of bull. I def get nothing in return after this.

Sheisinaz 06-13-2019 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missingdee (Post 7780594)
This might be the simplest advice I have ever given. One word! Ready for it? Here it comes.

RUN.

-Eric

As fast as I can?

Sheisinaz 06-13-2019 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MizzyMuffling (Post 7780595)
Too much drama, too many complications, too many red flags. Save your time & energy and run, run, run....

Right to many issues to many disappointments when I did all I could to try to get her out and this what she gave me was shit

sidewalker 06-13-2019 07:26 AM

yes. As fast as you can.( on the run question)

Im sorry this happened to you. You are better off without all that nonsense.

And really? Im sorry I forgot to tell you I was married?
Sure. Or rather say Oh, I did tell you. (like YOU forgot)

change your phone number if you can.

Sheisinaz 06-13-2019 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidewalker (Post 7780637)
yes. As fast as you can.( on the run question)

Im sorry this happened to you. You are better off without all that nonsense.

And really? Im sorry I forgot to tell you I was married?
Sure. Or rather say Oh, I did tell you. (like YOU forgot)

change your phone number if you can.

Seriously made me think I should of remembered. All she wants is play her lil game and i warned her once i found out. Im leaving state and she could never have a chance again. She fucked up thanks for the advice. In the state of az you must put a form in to get calls i found out before she went in to prison so She cant call now unless i put the form

nawlinsrainy 06-13-2019 09:04 AM

Lol I shouldn’t laugh, but these stories are becoming so comical to me, one after another after another, it’s the same thing, same tape on repeat.
What hell did we all expect getting into a relationship with someone in prison? Why we all don’t see this coming is beyond me- we just like to think ours is different lol

Don’t worry, I’m not laughing at you, I’m laughing with you- I was in the same position not that long ago. Forget her, she’s playing you.

Sheisinaz 06-13-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nawlinsrainy (Post 7780656)
Lol I shouldnít laugh, but these stories are becoming so comical to me, one after another after another, itís the same thing, same tape on repeat.
What hell did we all expect getting into a relationship with someone in prison? Why we all donít see this coming is beyond me- we just like to think ours is different lol

Donít worry, Iím not laughing at you, Iím laughing with you- I was in the same position not that long ago. Forget her, sheís playing you.

yes its annoying as heck. NOW THE BEGGING came in and Im just going to not put my visit form or call form in cause now she lost me she played herself out a real one!

nawlinsrainy 06-13-2019 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheisinaz (Post 7780658)
yes its annoying as heck. NOW THE BEGGING came in and Im just going to not put my visit form or call form in cause now she lost me she played herself out a real one!

Just sit back and enjoy the begging lol
You earned a little sick satisfaction in this!
Just donít fall for it, seriously xo

Sheisinaz 06-13-2019 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nawlinsrainy (Post 7780659)
Just sit back and enjoy the begging lol
You earned a little sick satisfaction in this!
Just donít fall for it, seriously xo

She even wants me to come back for her in 5 years if i dont want to be with her anymore. I TOLD HER HAHA YOURE CRAZY NO!

missingdee 06-13-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheisinaz (Post 7780615)
As fast as I can?

Faster than that if humanly possible.

Sheisinaz 06-13-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missingdee (Post 7780682)
Faster than that if humanly possible.

she played herself not me honestly. if you think about it. she doesn't deserve to see me

missingdee 06-13-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheisinaz (Post 7780683)
she played herself not me honestly. if you think about it. she doesn't deserve to see me

I'll tell ya, girl, don't even sweat her. You know that track Kanye put down with Jamie Foxx after Foxx played Ray Charles? "Now I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger, but she ain't messin' with no broke (no broke" ...hey, mixed crowd here, you know what's up, gotta spin the radio edit.)

Yeah, don't put in the form, don't waste another minute, don't waste another dollar. People are gonna straight-up lie to get something good when the reality is that the only way you keep something good is if you're real.

On to bigger and better things in life, and in love. We all find our peace when the time is right.

-Eric

nawlinsrainy 06-13-2019 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheisinaz (Post 7780683)

You sound like a sweetheart.
Honestly you can do way better- I know it hurts at the moment, itís really painful to go through this, many of us here have dealt with this nightmare and we totally know how much it hurts.
But, youíll meet someone better and someone who treats you like you deserve xo

Sheisinaz 06-13-2019 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nawlinsrainy (Post 7780711)
You sound like a sweetheart.
Honestly you can do way better- I know it hurts at the moment, itís really painful to go through this, many of us here have dealt with this nightmare and we totally know how much it hurts.
But, youíll meet someone better and someone who treats you like you deserve xo

Crazy thing is youíre right it hurts so much but theres nothing she can do to make me feel secure in our relationship anymore. Seeing her will hurt me more. Also even trying to be with her again would be stupid. If i would of never saw that picture she would still be playing and all her family knew and thats the saddest part. Knowingly I told them and her if she wants to see other people lmk cause Im okay and understanding. They all kept saying no She loves you or she would say it to. What a lesson to learn. And what mistake she will have to deal with all her life

nawlinsrainy 06-14-2019 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheisinaz (Post 7780724)
Crazy thing is youíre right it hurts so much but theres nothing she can do to make me feel secure in our relationship anymore. Seeing her will hurt me more. Also even trying to be with her again would be stupid. If i would of never saw that picture she would still be playing and all her family knew and thats the saddest part. Knowingly I told them and her if she wants to see other people lmk cause Im okay and understanding. They all kept saying no She loves you or she would say it to. What a lesson to learn. And what mistake she will have to deal with all her life

I went through this too, I wanted to be with him but I just couldnít, I couldnít trust him and the relationship would never be able to work.
It was a case of couldnít live with him, couldnít live without him.
It took me about 4 months to get over it- just keep going, itíll hurt for a while, but itíll get better.

Sheisinaz 06-14-2019 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nawlinsrainy (Post 7780815)
I went through this too, I wanted to be with him but I just couldnít, I couldnít trust him and the relationship would never be able to work.
It was a case of couldnít live with him, couldnít live without him.
It took me about 4 months to get over it- just keep going, itíll hurt for a while, but itíll get better.

Yes you're right I just need time to pass and everything I feel will fade away. I cant wait till that day.