Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   California Medical Facility (CMF) - Vacaville (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1064)
-   -   Welcome to California Medical Facility (CMF) (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346208)

Barbara 06-25-2008 07:17 PM

Welcome to California Medical Facility (CMF)

Welcome Guests

We would like to extend our most heart felt welcome to all of our guests that are viewing our California Medical Facility (CMF) forum, and of course all of PTO. We are here to lend you our support and share our knowledge with you. PTO comes to you without obligation and our only request of you is that you share your knowledge with us whenever possible. Once you register here at PTO please feel free to PM myself or any of our team at anytime. We are all at the ready to help you in any way we can. We will all be waiting for your first post.

Sincerely,

CA Staff

G.Leyva 06-26-2008 09:48 AM

Thank you :D

sandra278 07-02-2008 02:13 AM

thank you

lovelyone10 07-02-2008 12:06 PM

thank-you

1mamas4u 01-31-2009 10:54 PM

thanks a million

Mcelvaine2007 10-26-2009 06:16 PM

Thank you so much

Niceguy_e 11-10-2009 10:04 PM

Thank You

Thank you very much.

JayTeezWifey 03-04-2010 03:24 PM

[

Hello, I'm new here..and have lots of questions.my fiance MIGHT be transferred here from Solano and I was wondering about the visit process. Do we have to make an appointment for a visit? And any other information would help too, just wanna know some things in case he does get transferred here. Thank you!

QUOTE=Barbara;3787999]Welcome Guests

We would like to extend our most heart felt welcome to all of our guests that are viewing our California Medical Facility (CMF) forum, and of course all of PTO. We are here to lend you our support and share our knowledge with you. PTO comes to you without obligation and our only request of you is that you share your knowledge with us whenever possible. Once you register here at PTO please feel free to PM myself or any of our team at anytime. We are all at the ready to help you in any way we can. We will all be waiting for your first post.

Sincerely,

CA Staff[/quote]

Debd100 04-20-2010 12:35 PM

The man I I love

Hi, My name is Debbie. This is my first time ever communication with anyone who might understand the torment I feel. I am 3,000 miles away from CMF. I can not see the man I'm in love with. He and I grew up together here in New York. We lost contact in our teens. Recently we reunited through mail and phone calls. We knew we had strong feelings back then. That was 32 years ago. He moved to California when he was 18. I haven't seen him since. The reason? He's been in and out of prison there and got caught up in the three strikes law in California and was given a 25 years to life sentence. The three felonies were all drug related. With no private attorney he never had a chance. He is HIV positive and has Hep C. For 30 years he tried to contact me and couldn't find me. I was unlisted. Until now. You see, I could have helped him. I believe he is my true soulmate in life. I am married. Unhappy and only want the man I love and can not have. He is the one thing I've been missing in my life. I'm so scared that because of his health we will never get the chance to be together. If their is support out there please help. I'm losing my grip on reality. Deb

withinmyself 08-27-2010 11:18 AM

needing information

Hello, I am new to the site and not sure if I am in the right area. I am trying to find out about a friend within the California Medical Facility, who had a subsequent suitability hearing in Los Angeles on August 26th @ 8:30 am~ First of all I have no idea what the hearing means. I was thinking perhaps Parole? If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Annabelle 08-27-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by withinmyself (Post 5623803)
Hello, I am new to the site and not sure if I am in the right area. I am trying to find out about a friend within the California Medical Facility, who had a subsequent suitability hearing in Los Angeles on August 26th @ 8:30 am~ First of all I have no idea what the hearing means. I was thinking perhaps Parole? If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Hi! Welcome to PTO. It sounds to me like it was a parole hearing. You can find out more about that process under the California Parole/Probation forum:

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=640/

withinmyself 09-02-2010 02:53 PM

thank you for the link....much appreciated~

fredfred 02-20-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G.Leyva (Post 3789565)
Thank you :D

trying to get in touch with an inmate. all i have is his name and year,and place of birth

mrz_mendez 05-22-2011 03:14 AM

My husband just got sent here....I heard about Solono prison but not this one...

pserious 01-14-2012 06:20 PM

my sweetheart Dennis Martinez

I would like to share with everyone on this web sight what happened to my sweetheard Dennis Martinez in the hopes that someone would have an opinion on what else I can do besides what I have already started doing. I am just going to copy and paste what I have been posting on various wed sites trying to obtain councel. Thank you in advance for listening to me. Here goes.

First of all let me just say the injured person is in Vacaville Prison. I am his girlfriend just trying to find out what he needs to do. His name is Dennis and he was working in CSP Sacramento, Folsom Prison. In late October 2011 while working for the prison he fell off a ladder and snapped his leg. He was taken to the hospital. The first hospital said they couldn't help him and they were going to send him to UC Davis but first they had to set his foot because his toes were touching his knee. So they proceeded and set his foot then wrapped it up and sent him to UC Davis. When arriving at UC the doctors told him, "the other hospital wrapped his foot too tight". UC Davis put him under and when he woke up he had bolts and pins throughout his foot and leg. He said he wasn't worried though because he could still move his toes. Within the next few days his foot was turning all kinds of colors and they said they had to cut his leg off from below his knee. (Could this have been caused by the Prison Hospital? ) Dennis is in Vacaville CMF Prison right now and I don't know where they will move him next. What do we do now and can you help us.
Additionally, we feel Dennis's leg could and would have been saved if he wasn't in prison. As if he had a cavity that needed a filling the prison just pulls the tooth out. Dennis is still in prison serving his term just like nothing happened. Supposedly they are getting him a prostatic but that has yet to happen. Also get this, the prison hospital didn't even notify the family. Dennis was in ICU. for 11 days at UC Davis and no one from the Prison, or the Hospital notified his family. Dennis' cellmate who also worked with him, was the person to finally get a hold of the family through his own mother,.

Then Dennis' sister was calling for two days before anyone returned her call. The prison finally allowed Dennis to call his family to tell them about his accident and that they cut his leg off. But he still cannot have a visit from even his family who was told the prison never allows special visits even if an inmate is dying. The reason Dennis is in prison is because of an illegal stop and search. He pleaded guilty to a personal use of drugs charge, no violence, no victim and they would have had no case the way it all went down. Dennis has been in prison since January 14, 2011 and won't be released until July 2012, He received 3 years with half which means 18 months because he didn't fight his case that he would have won hands down.

My point being is, Dennis is being treated worst then most murders, or rapist just because he had a drug problem that he has since handed over to the lord. Please help us, Dennis is really going through it. And from what I understand there is a six month deadline to file a claim and I am still dead in the water with finding someone to assist us legally.

Dennis said he wants to make sure he sues the State because of the way he was handled from the very beginning. Dennis said, "I was handled really bad starting at the prison". He said, " The Medics at the prison borrowed a knife from his boss to cut off his boot". Dennis thinks they probably damaged his arteries right then. He also said, while he was waiting to be transported to UC Davis a guy came into the room and said he had to set his leg, then he grabbed his foot and the nurse grabbed his leg and yanked on it seven times. Then they wrapped it so tight that his foot started turning purple. Then when he got to UC Davis the Nurse there cut for the bandages and said, "Wow look at all the color come back". Dennis said, " he thinks between the prison and Folsom Mercy Hospital is where everything went wrong from the beginning". The other thing Dennis said, "The prison was videotaping the whole incident, they had a camera on me recording everything that happened until I got in the ambulance". So the prison has it all recorded. I don't know if they would offer up that evidence so I thought I would just let you know about it ahead of time.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara (Post 3787999)
Welcome Guests

Sincerely,

CA Staff

jvsotelo 11-27-2012 04:58 PM

hi there

hi Barbara My name is jenny I wanted to know more information about the Medical facility I have a number but the never pick up I have been trying all day today and yesterday, Can you please help me out thank you

CAdreaming 07-08-2019 06:10 PM

I am new too

This will be the 16th prison that I have visited my son in. I know all are different as far as visiting rules. Can someone enlighten me as to how much money I can take for a visit, what denominations and what colors to stay away from ?